somebody to you || m.c

By babycakesmuke

This is a story about a girl and a boy who fall in love faster than the speed of light. Not every love story... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Alternate Ending

Chapter 37

29 0 0
By babycakesmuke

im listening to screamo right now so this wont be adorable prepare yourself lmao

"I never should have let you play xbox," MIchael huffs, throwing his remote control across the room and folding his arms over his chest.

"Aw, are you sad you're getting an ass whooping by a girl?" I giggle, putting down my controller and crawling closer to Michael so I was right in front of him.

"I wouldn't say I was getting an ass whooping," He says, furrowing his eyebrows at me. "Are you sure you've never played this game?"

"Positive, remember I sucked at the beginning?" I giggle. "Are you were really fucking cocky and now I'm better than you."

"I'm just having an off day, I didn't realise you were a COD godess," He says, smirking at me.

"I have a lot of rage," I shrug, smiling slightly. "Why I play netball. And the seasons over, so this is a great way to get my anger out."

"What are you so angry about?"

"I dunno, sometimes I just feel like I'm going to explode from rage. And it's not really for any reason, like if someone pulls in front of me or someone is mean to you."

"Well maybe I'm letting you win so you don't get angry and hit me with the controller," He says, biting his lip and grabbing my hips, sitting me on his lap as we sat on the floor. 

"I would never," I say, pretending to act shocked.

"Sure you wouldn't," He smirks, kissing my neck from behind. I hum as he does so, tilting my head to the left and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Want a rematch?" I question. He laughs, causing a shudder to rush through my body.

"Sure," He says, his lips still attached to my neck. I crawl away from him and over to his remote, throwing it at him and crawling back to my spot on the floor, crossing my legs and getting ready to beat him again.

"Okay," He says, pressing x to start the game. We were about half way through the game, and Michael was doing much better than before and I kept getting killed. I frowned, wondering why I was losing so badly.

"Michael," I whine, pouting over at him.

"You thought you were better than me, so I had to prove to you that you weren't and I, in fact, am far better than you at COD," He smirks, glancing over at me furiously shooting anything and everything in my range. He chuckles, tickling my side.

"Stop," I groan, slapping his hand away.

"You look grumpy, I just wanted to make you smile," He says, chuckling at my childish behaviour.

"But I was so good before," I groan, pouting at the screen and then over at Michael. I crawl over to Michael, sitting on his lap and smiling innocently down at him.

"What are you doing?" He laughs, trying to look around me and back at the game.

"What do you mean?" I ask, leaning down and kissing his cheek softly, and then his other cheek. He whimpers quietly, looking up at me. I smirk, dipping my head down and sucking on his neck. He groans loudly, dropping his remote control and grabbing my hips, roughly pulling me forward and kissing me. I slowly bring my hands up to the nape of his neck, before running them down his chest and back up. He shudders, swiping my bottom lip with his tongue. I smirk, pulling away and rolling off Michael gracefully, quickly killing him. 

"Georgia!" He screams, folding his arms over his chest and frowning at me.

"Had to do something," I giggle. Michael grabs my remote, throwing it away.

"You're fucking dead," He growls, standing up and slowly stalking towards me. I squeal, jumping over the couch and running into the kitchen.

"Fuck," I mutter, realising I was trapped.

"You beat me in COD!" He cries, folding his arms over his chest as he walks towards me, stopping about a meter away from me and pouting at me.

"You're upset about that?" I ask with a smirk, before bursting into laughter.

"Coming from the one who used sex to win," He says, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry," I say, pouting.

"You'll be sorry," He says, smirking at me and slowly walking towards me. With every step he took forward, I took one backwards until I was backed against the counter.

"Michael," I stutter, biting my lip nervously. He stands over at me, smirking at me and doing what I can only explain as sexual intimidation. He grabs my hips roughly, dipping his head down and sucking harshly at my neck. I exhale shakily, running my hands up and down his arms, before resting them on his shoulders. He pulls away from my neck before roughly kissing me, griding his hips slowly into my own, causing me to moan loudly. He smirks, biting on my bottom lip. I gasp, which he takes the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth. He backs away from the counter, squeezing my butt and thighs signalling for me to jump, which I do. I wrap my legs around his torso and he supports my legs, resting his hands under my thighs. He slowly walks into my room, stopping occasionally to push me against a wall and sucking on my neck. 

He throws me onto my bed, practically jumping on top of me, leading down and growling, "I'll teach you." He tears my shirt off my body before tearing his own off, climbing on top of me.

-------

I wake up with Michaels arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his chin resting on top of my head. I smile, attempting to climb out of the bed but realising I'm unable to due to one of his fat ass legs lying on top of mine. I sigh, shuffling around in an attempt to remove it, but in doing so, Michael groans and opens his eyes, staring at me.

"Hi," I smile, kissing his lips quickly.

"Hi, kitten," He says, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"Michael," I groan, pushing my palms against his chest. 

"What?" He asks, giggling.

"How can you go from being indescribably sexy to adorable in 0.2 seconds?" I question, earning a loud laugh from Michael.

"It's a gift," He says, releasing me and letting me stand up, swiftly putting all my clothes back on.

"Oh God, I just released my phone fell out of my pocket during the whole you chasing me around thing," I say, running back into the living room and searching for my phone. 

"Is it okay?" He asks, walking out with my blanket wrapped around his torso.

"Lovely, you're getting your penis all over my doona," I groan.

"You love it," He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I laugh, checking my phone notifications. I had a missed call from mum, so I quickly swipe left to call her back.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum, I missed a call from you earlier?"

"Oh, yeah..." She says trailing off.

"Mum, what's up?" I ask, biting my nails nervously. "Oh God, is Jack okay?" 

"Yeah, Jack is fine," She sighs, laughing nervously. "So George, would it be okay if we came and visited?"

"What? Yeah of coarse that would be awesome," I say, laughing slightly. "Is that why you called?"

"Well, yeah. We're coming down for a family holiday and we just wanted to know if we could catch up with you."

"Of coarse, mum! Why would you even have to ask?" I ask.

"Well I didn't just want to barge in."

"That's surprising, I thought that would be exactly what you would do," I say sarcastically, causing her to laugh loudly.

"Jack can't fly, so we're driving down and stopping a few places. We need a holiday," She chuckles, sighing loudly. "I have to go, George. Jack's calling me. Little shit is making me wait on him hand and foot."

"Mum he was in an accident!" I laugh, shaking my head. 

"I know, I'm just joking... kind of."

"Okay, I'll let you go. Tell Jack I said yo."

"Okay," She laughs. "Bye Georgie, love you."

"Bye mum."

---------

lololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 170 44
A story about a girl who falls in love with a boy of the name Luke Hemmings. If you guys have questions about the story DM me on Twitter, Hysteric_H...
545K 12.8K 36
In which a girl and a boy have a one night stand and they meet again two years later.
1.3K 40 41
Alex is a young girl suffering with emotional issues and the only person she's ever managed to be close to leaves her behind to follow his dreams. Wh...