UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

46 - DIFFERENT

599 22 0
By Erinnics

|Sanha's POV|

Monday

I can't just sweep off the thought about what Bin hyung said to me.

~Last Saturday - Jiyoon's birthday~

Binnie:
Sanha, let's talk.
In PRIVATE.

Me:
Okay hyung!

•Binnie left the group•

Then questions started to fill up my mind. "Bin hyung has never acted this way before. Weird."

My phone then started ringing as the caller showed, 'Binnie hyung'. I slid the green button as I answered, "Hello?"

"Sanha, I'm outside your house. Come out, I need to talk to you." He said over the phone. "Okay." I replied as he ended the call.

Suddenly, a weird feeling crept up my body as I went downstairs. His voice was too serious.

Then I opened the front door and saw him with such a serious face. "What's up?" I asked with a smile, trying to lift up the mood.

"About the bear, you're the only one who knew that I bought it right?" He asked as he slid his hands through his pocket. Bear? Oh, the white stuffed bear?

I hummed in response and added, "What about it?"

"I don't want you to tell Jiyoon that I bought it for her." He replied with a stern tone. "But why?" I asked, confused of what he just said.

"Just. I want her to be happy about the thought that Eunwoo bought it." He replied as he lowered his head. "But.. you bought it." I frowned.

"I know. Please Sanha, don't tell her. It's for the best." He pleaded. "Okay. As you wish." I replied as I nodded my head.

"But hyung.." He elevated his head as his attention paid back to me and hummed in response. "Why are you acting so weird? Earlier at the group chat, you didn't reply. Anything wrong?" I asked with worry.

"Don't worry about me Sanha. I'm fine." He responded with a fake smile. He's been doing that since Jiyoon noona rushed to Eunwoo hyung.

"Don't forget about what I said." He sent me a faint smile and turned his back against me. "Wait." He stopped walking and turned around. "Hyung, do you perhaps.." I paused.

"Ah, nevermind. Good night." I waved my hand as he nodded his head and went back home.

I went back inside as more questions were filling up my head. "Why doesn't he want to tell her he bought the stuffed bear himself? Does he perhaps.. like Jiyoon noona?"

~end of flashback~

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I noticed as I arrived at school. The weather is getting cold because winter's coming. Luckily I brought with me my coat.

As I got at the school gate, my lips quickly turned upwards as I saw Jiyoon noona wearing the blue hoodie I gave her.

"Noona!" I called her with a smile on my face. "Oh? Sanha!" She replied, waving her hand with a smile on her face.

I quickly ran to her and said, "Do you like it?"

"Like what?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "The hoodie." I replied as I pointed to it.

"Oh.. of course! I love it! It's super comfortable." She exclaimed, flashing her sweet smile.

Then, I noticed a white paper bag she's holding. "What's this?" I asked, pointing to it. "Oh, have you seen Bin? This is his jacket. Sheesh, it's been weeks since he lent me this." She clicked her tongue as she looked around.

"I haven't seen him." I replied with a shrug. "Oh? There he is! Bin-ah!" She then quickly ran to him and handed him the paper bag.

|Bin's POV|

"Bin-ah!" I turned my head to where the sound was coming from and saw Jiyoon running towards me. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity as she handed me a white paper bag.

"What's this?" I asked. "It's your jacket. Thanks!" She exclaimed as I took the paper bag from her.

"Oh." I replied as I sent her a faint smile. To be honest, my energy was drained after that -- the time on her birthday, I just.. don't know why.

"So, did he ask you out?" I asked as I felt a lump on my throat. She then furrowed her eyebrows as she took a step backwards. "What?"

"Eunwoo. I'm talking about him." I explained. "Oh. What do you mean ask out? Have you gone mad?" She scoffed and smacked my head. I kinda missed her beating.

"So what did he say?" I asked out of curiosity. "We just watched a movie you idiot." She said, crossing her arms.

"Ooh, what movie? A scary one so that you'll hold onto him when you're scared?" We quickly turned our heads to our right and saw Sanha smiling teasingly. "Yah! Stop popping out of the blue!" She whined.

"Sorry." Sanha chuckled. "So, what did you watch?" I asked, repeating Sanha's question.

"Jurassic Park." She replied with a smile. "What?!" Sanha and I asked in disbelief.

"Why?" She asked. "Yah! How could you!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Noona! The four of us are supposed to watch that together!" Sanha exclaimed. "Oh, really? Sorry." She giggled.

"Aish!" Sanha and I both scoffed. "Don't worry." She chuckled.

*ringgg*  *ringgg*

The bell startled the three of us, as we sent glances to each other. "I should go to class now. Bye!!" Sanha said as he rushed to his classroom.

"Oh yeah. Us too!" Jiyoon and I exclaimed in unison as I grabbed her wrist and ran to our classroom.

•••

Students settled down and went back to their respective seats as Professor Shin, our homeroom teacher came in.

"Good morning class! I have good news for you." Professor Shin said as everybody's eyebrows were raised out of curiosity.

"The Prom Night is in a few days, you can now say 'yes!' and ready yourselves for the party! Grades 8-10 will be there." He added with a wide smile on his face.

"Heol. What happened to the stern Prof. Shin?" I heard a girl say with an amused face.

Everybody's face lit up as wide smiles were plastered on their faces.

"That's all for today." Professor Shin smiled and walked out of the classroom.

The whole room turned noisy as all I could hear is the same question. "Do you have a date?" "Hey guys, got a date?" "I should have my date!"

Date, date, date, date. I heaved out a sigh and ran my hands through my face. "I think I should have one too." I muttered.

"One what?" I jumped on my seat as I looked in front and saw Rocky. "Nothing." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Ah right. Bin, do you have a date already?" He asked. I just looked at him with a blank expression and responded, "No."

"Want me to help you?" He asked another question. "It's useless. She's already taken." My eyes widened as I was surprised of the words that came out of my mouth.

"One-sided love?" He teased. "Nothing. Right, how's it going with Soo-ah?" I asked, changing the topic.

Rocky's eyes widened as he checked if someone heard it. "Yah, how can you ask that in such a loud voice?"

"You should ask her out or you'll regret it later." I tapped his shoulder as I stood up and walked out of the classroom.

I went to the rooftop for some 'me' time. I took a seat and looked at the mesmerizing view. It chills me down. This is my comfort place.

I used to go here to gather up my thoughts and make me feel better when I'm down.

"Hyung, why are you acting so weird?"

"Anything wrong Bin?"

"You okay Bin?"

Their questions keep echoing through my mind as I asked myself, "They're right. Why am I acting so weird? Why?" That question, that 'why?' always comes up whenever she's around Eunwoo.

What in the world is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be happy for her since they got much closer. But instead, I.. I'm not.

Everytime I ask her about how is it going with Eunwoo, I feel a lump on my throat. It just feels uncomfortable. I feel uneasy when she's smiling around him. I don't understand, I just can't explain it.

I was about to go back downstairs when I heard familiar voices. I turned the knob lightly and took a peek inside.

"Jiyoon-ah.. I just wanted to say... I'm sorry." The familiar female voice said. I went back inside to see a clearer vision of the two figures.

"I.. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I was such a brat. I know that I shouldn't have done that. I know that I shouldn't have chose to be on Minji's side and back stab you. I'm really, really sorry Jiyoon. I hope you can forgive me. I am not deserving to be your friend." Hyerim said as she broke into tears.

"Yah.." Jiyoon called her softly. "I accept your apology. But, truth to be told, I was hurt. I didn't know that you could even do that. But somewhere deep inside me was saying, that wasn't the true Hyerim I know. I'm glad you admitted your mistake." She smiled and pulled Hyerim into her warm embrace.

"Thank you.. Jiyoon." Hyerim stuttered as she buried her face on Jiyoon's shoulders. "Promise me you'll never do it again." Jiyoon said.

"I promise." Hyerim responded as Jiyoon caressed her hair.

How could she be so nice? Hyerim's too lucky.

•••

The bell rang, signaling the students for lunch break. This time, I'm eating lunch with them. The five of us headed to the cafeteria with our stomachs growling.

We then went to buy our food and brought our lunch trays to where Sanha was eating.

So, this is our seating arrangement:

Jiyoon   Eunwoo   Sanha
Soo-ah   Rocky       Me

We started to munch our food when Rocky said, "Hey guys, you got your dates already?" He probably meant that question for me.

Eunwoo, Soo-ah and Jiyoon's heads looked up and sent glances to each other. "Oh, I thought Bin is the only one who haven't got his date yet." Rocky said teasingly.

I shot him a glare as I nudged his arm. "How about you Sanha?" I asked as everyone paid their attention to him.

He nodded his head and continued munching his food. "What?!" All of us asked in disbelief.

"What?" He asked. "What do you mean 'what'?" Soo-ah said.

"I mean, I just told her." He replied calmly. "How?" Eunwoo, Rocky and I asked in unison.

"It wasn't that hard because she's my closest friend in the classroom. 'Would you be my date for the Prom Night?', that's what I said. I mean, I don't have any feelings for her. I just want to have someone to accompany me." He explained calmly.

Would you be my date for the Prom Night?

I repeated Sanha's words like crazy, as if I have someone to ask to be my date. Pshh, how hilarious.

I snapped out of my thoughts and darted my gaze to Jiyoon. She was munching her food like a pig, as if she haven't eaten for days. She looked cute though. Wait what?

|Sanha's POV|

I was looking at Bin hyung and he was smiling to himself. He was staring at someone and I followed his gaze. He was staring at.. Jiyoon noona?

It was not just an ordinary stare. It looked different. I paid my attention back to Jiyoon noona and saw another boy paying this kind of stare to her, Eunwoo hyung.

I.. I noticed this kind of stare when we were at the amusement park and at Jiyoon noona's birthday. Still the two of them, Eunwoo hyung and Bin hyung.

Could be my questions be answered? Could this be the answers to my question?

Bin hyung, do you perhaps like her? Do you like Jiyoon noona?

Eunwoo hyung, do you also like her?

No wonder Bin hyung's been acting so weird lately. First, at the incident. The time when Jiyoon noona was bullied. Second, when Bin hyung lied he wasn't hungry and chose to eat lunch with me. Third, when he sent noona a fake smile as he heard about Eunwoo hyung waiting outside her house. Fourth, when Bin hyung decided not to tell the truth about his gift, which was the white stuffed bear. Lastly, right now. The way you look at her is different.

-

A/N: Hey guys! About the Prom Night thingy, I just wanted to admit that I'm not really sure about it. 😂
I mean, I didn't really experienced one. But based on what I know, juniors get to have Prom Night right? I'm really sorry if it's kinda confusing 😂😂. But it's a fanfic, everything is possible. 😂😂 Pls bear with me.. HAHAHA

Thank you so much for the reads and votes! Luvluv! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆
3.3K 155 31
The story of 6 boys who have their own talent, they have been stayed together in a school and who know how much trouble these boys can cause from the...
20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...