New Flame (Chris Brown Love S...

By BornSinna

Chris has it all. Much more than he expected. But his route to the top wasn't easy and in result to that, he... More

Unforgettable
Between The Two
Cat Dog
Reasons
What's This?
Mirage
Friends
Or Nah?
Again?
Big Little Brother
What To Know?
Be Cool
DTF
Glows
Well...
Bust A Move
Reality
With The Homie
Feelings
Take A Lil Trip
Y'all Niggas
Back Home
Out Chea
My Family
Everybody Knows
Expressing Thoughts
Bad Decision Orr ?
I'm Here
Lady In The Glass Dress
The Last Time
Denial
Trouble Calls
Start Talking
Wassup?
Unfortunate
On The Run
Sequel!!!

What To Expect?

4.6K 144 5
By BornSinna

Chris

"So you mean to tell me you fucked the bitch while her mom was downstairs?" Leon asked Brandon.

"Hell yeah. I had lil mama worked." He said laughing.

"Man, you crazy." Leon said.

"When you'a gettin' sum, you'a gettin' sum." Brandon said.

"Ain't that the truth?" I said as Brandon slapped me five. They continued talking as I answered my ringing phone. "Hello?" I answered without checking my caller i.d.

"Christopher, it's me." The familiar voice said.

"How'd you get my number?" I questioned picking up a box of candy.

"Your cousin." She said.

"Great." I mumbled.

"I need to talk to you about something important." She said.

"Yeah, what's that?" I asked, annoyed.

"I just want to apologize to you. I only have one son and I wanna make things right with you before it's too late."

"Too late?" I questioned.

"My doctor found a lump and they're running tests." She said. No matter what me and my Mama went through in the past, she's still my mother.

"What they say?" I questioned.

"What they always say." I heard her sigh. "Do you think you could make a trip down here?" She asked me. I should've known something was gonna drag me back down to VA.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Please Christopher?" She said.

"I gotta think about it. I have to sort things out. I'll let you know. Love ya, bye." I said before putting my phone back in my pocket. I turned around to see Brandon and Leon looking at me confused.

"Everythin' aight?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, just my moms calling." I said picking up the same box of candy I had earlier and walking towards the register.

"Ya mama?" Leon questioned. "When y'all start talking again?"

"We ain't. She got my number from my cousin." I sighed.

"What she say? Y'all was talkin' fa a lil bit." Brandon said.

"She want me to come down to VA. Family issues and shit."

"Mayne, we ain't been there fa ever. You gon go? Do a lil road trip an' shit." Brandon asked.

"Shit, I don't know." I mumbled. The drive back to my house was quiet. With the news I just found out, I just needed time for my thoughts right now. I got a call from Melanie, but I just watch that shit go straight to voicemail. I ain't feel like answering the phone to be honest, she ain't do nothing, yet. Pulling up to the house, I hopped out the backseat and walked straight in the house, heading straight to my room. My mood just ain't here anymore.

*

Melanie

As me and Nya sat in the living room, we heard Brandon and them walk in. They came and sat down, but Chris wasn't with them.

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"Upstairs." Leon said, sitting all up under Nya. I got up and went upstairs to see Chris laying across the bed. He looked angry, something must've happened.

"Everything okay?" I asked crawling into his big bed.

"Nah." He said.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"Nah, not really." He said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "I just need a minute to myself." He sat up and looked at me.

"Okay." I got up and went back downstairs.

"Big homie okay?" Leon asked.

"I don't know. Something wrong with him." I shrugged.

"All he said was dat his mama had called, that's it." Brandon said rolling up a blunt.

"Does she normally call him?" I.questioned.

"Nah. They lost contact a while back."

Hmmmmmm.

************************************

Sorry for Melanie's POV being so short, I got bored with her. What y'all think about Chris' new found family issues? Should he go back to VA or nah? Lemme kno'!

Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 569 33
- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a bond that is unbreakable. The two start t...
63.9K 2.8K 21
"Me or Charlotte you have to pick babe." Read to find out if a 3 way relationship works or not.
707K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
9.5K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...