Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

6. i've never been kissed before you!

1.6K 31 3
By Boonannaxdd

6. i've never been kissed before you!

MIKA - Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande
"my problem, i never was a model, i never was a scholar, you were always popular, you were singing, all the song i don't know, now you're in the front row, cause my song is popular,"

***

"hey," Spencer comes besides Sam and Finn, when the assistant coach puts ice cubes into Spencer's bathtub, when he leaves his black shirt on and pants when he goes inside the freezing bath, "phew, ooh,"

Spencer takes a seat into the bathtub, his sling going onto a chair where their towels were, "dude,"

Spencer turns his head towards his twin brother, "how can you stand that cold tub?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "i'm used to taking cold showers dating Santana and now Quinn,"

Sam nods his head, "same, i take cold showers daring Samaria," Finn furrowed his eyebrows at his brother and Sam.

when Spencer's mind went back to when they were in her bedroom, his tanned hand onto Quinn's hand as her hands on Spencer's chest, kissing her lips.

he moved his hand downwards when Quinn stops him, "no," Spencer frowned, holding Quinn's hand, "come on, how about a little something-something?"

Quinn stared at her boyfriend's blue eyes, "a little something-something always leads to something more," Spencer frowned, "i've been there, remember?"

Spencer put his large tanned hand onto Quinn's cheek, "when we're prom king and queen, it will feel just as good as a little something-something,"

Spencer looked at Quinn's hazel green eyes, "babe, come on, we've been together for about a month now, all i want to do is kiss you,"

Quinn half smiled at Spencer, "nothing else?" Spencer shook his head, "no, i just want to kiss you," Quinn connected her lips together with his soft plumped lips.

"dude, same," Sam sighed, scratching his cheek, "it's been like that with Samaria as well,"

Finn nods his head at Sam and his twin brother, "been there, guys," Finn frowned, thinking about Rachel, "actually, still there now, but-"

Finn turns his body towards the two boys, "how did we find the only three girls in high school that won't put out?" Sam looked at Spencer and Finn, "what do you guys do, though?"

"well, easy," Finn smiled at his brother, "we just think about the opposite of what we're doing," Spencer frowned, "sometimes, that doesn't work, so i have to take cold showers,"

"i've never actually almost killed a civil serving before," Sam frowns at the two brothers, "well, you have to find something to be your own buzz kill,"

"yeah, you know, like something that is totally not hot," Spencer looked at Sam, "i don't care!" the three boys turn their attention to Coach Beiste who is shouting down at Artie, "if you're on this football team, you'll wear a cup, no exceptions!"

Finn touched his brother's shoulders, "hey, have you ever notice that when the Beiste gets all fired up," Spencer turns to his brother, "her underpants go right up here butt?"

"eww," the three boys watched as Coavh Beiste pulled out a wedgie when Spencer frowns, "looks like i've found my mailman,"

"yes, you did," Finn smiled at Sam when he looked at Spencer, who frowned, getting out of the cold bathtub.

***

"i take it we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season," Tina and Maisy looked at Kurt.

the three of them walked further, when Karofsky push Kurt into the metal lockers, when Spencer turned his head away from his locker, looking down at his slinged arm, "what do you think you're doing, Karofsky?!"

Karofsky slowly turns towards his football captain, scratching his cheek when Spencer flares at him, "i already told you, not to push or slushie any of the new directions!"

Spencer walked towards him, "and i mean it!" Spencer points his finger hard into Karofsky's chest, "you're actually my arm is in his sling or otherwise, i'd be beating your ass and telling Coach Beiste,"

"Spencer...Spencer," Spencer rolled his blue eyes at Karofsky, "next time, i won't care about my arm," Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows when he just walked away from Spencer.

Spencer turns back towards Kurt with his bag pack on his shoulders, "you guys okay?" Spencer touched Tina's and Maisy's arm when the two girls nod their head.

"Kurt.." Kurt looks at Spencer's blue eyes, when he was leaning against the metal lockers with a frown on his face, "yeah, i'm fine,"

***

Kurt walked into the choir room in front of Spencer and Tina while he walked into choir room with Maisy beside him, "all right,"

Mr Schuester looked at the four teens, "guys, let's get down to business," Spencer took a seat beside Sam, fist bumping him and Sean, giving a smile to Samaria and Micaela.

Spencer kissed Quinn's forehead, "first, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman," the new directions clapped their hands when Puck raised his hands with a smirk on his face.

Puck goes to give Artie a fake punch when Artie flinches when Spencer slapped Puck beside the head, "dude, really?"

Mr Schuester looked at Puck, "Puck, i hope your time in juvie," Spencer looks down at Artie, "has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong,"

Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "are you kidding me? i ruled that place," Artie turns to Puck, "all i did was crack skulls and lift weights all day,"

"wow," Quinn rolled her eyes, "what a catch," Quinn leaned towards, tapping her pen against her notebook, "can't believe we ever let you go?"

Samaria smirks at Quinn, high fiving the blonde headed cheerio with smiles on their faces, "and now,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "drum roll, Spencer, Finn.." the two brother tapped their pens against their notebook but Spencer took Quinn's pen and notebook with a smile on his face, "because i have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month,"

"whoo!" the new directions clapped their hands with bright smiles on their faces, "first, the A Capella choir from the all-boys private school in Westerville, The Dalton Academy Warblers,"

Spencer's eyes widened, "w..what?" Quinn turns to Spencer, "you okay?" Spencer looked at Quinn with his blue eyes still wide, "what's the matter?"

"i know one of the warblers," Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "who?" Spencer scratched his cheek, "Blaine Anderson, i met him at football camp over the summer,"

"okay, hold up," the new directions turn to Santana, "like, a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head," Santana looked at Samaria, who just shook her head when Santana turns to Kurt with a smirk on her face.

"and.." Mr Schuester looked at them, "the other team to beat.. the hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren Township Continuing Education Program," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's,"

Spencer half smiled, "is that legal?" Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "how are we supposed to be compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"

"are you kidding?" Puck turns to Mercedes, "brittle bones, give one of those old ladies a good-luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter their pelvis,"

Spencer cringed, "eww, Puckerman," Puck looks up at Spencer, "you actually disgust me," the new directions half chuckle at Spencer, "moving on,"

the new directions turn their heads back to Mr Schuester, "since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, i want to make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament,"

Spencer frowns at Quinn, "yes!" Spencer clapped his hands, "so, split up into two groups, and figure out what songs you're going to sing,"

Spencer stood up, when Quinn held her notebook against her chest when she placed her lips onto Spencer's cheek, "great, okay,"

Kurt moved towards the girls team when Samaria held up three fingers counting down, "Kurt, gonna say it again.." Samaria smiled at Kurt, "boys' team,"

Kurt frowns when he moved towards Sam and Spencer coming behind them, "i saw we do a whole AC/DC," Sam smiled at Spencer, "like, the lead guitarist, like, drops his pants ah every concert,"

"mm-hmm," Mike nods his head beside Sean, who shrugged his shoulders, "pants here.." the new directions boys all fist bump expect for Kurt who just sat there.

***

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he sees Puck unclicking Artie's wheelchair, "i know it's not my place to ask, but can you pay me down the back staircase?"

Spencer looked at Artie, "my injuries should be the same, but it's more lightly populated, so the humiliation won't be as bad," Puck frowned at Spencer, who flared at him, "r..relax, i'm here to take care of you, you're my boy now,"

Spencer let out a breath when he turns back towards his locker, doing his hair in the mirror with his left hand.

Spencer looked at himself in his mirror, when he heard someone smashing someone into a locker, "what is your problem?!"

Spencer closed his locker loudly, when he locked eyes with Karofsky who gulped, "you talking back to me?"

Karofsky moves towards Kurt, "you want a piece of the Fury?" Kurt furrowed his eyebrows, "The Fury?"

"that's what i name my fist," Karofsky held up his fist, "well, with that level of creativity, you could easily become assistant manager at a rendering plant,"

Spencer stopped a few lockers away from them, "i don't know what that is, buy if if find out its bad, The Fury's going to find you," Karofsky turns back to Kurt, "and don't you even think about telling Spencer about this,"

Karofsky pusher Kurt back into the locker when Spencer frowns, "Kurt? Kurt?" Kurt walked away from Spencer, "oh, my god, he's gonna get himself badly hurt,"

***

"Santana.."

Santana turns her head towards Spencer, who covered himself up with a towel wrapped around his waist with his blue sling around his right arm, "what are you doing in here?"

"we need to talk," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "can i get changed first?" Santana furrowed her eyebrows before nodding at Spencer, biting her lip when she looked at Spencer's body, "y..yeah,"

Spencer smiled at Santana, when he goes towards his locker, opening it when gets it his light blue jeans with his white buttoned up shirt.

"okay," Spencer sets himself down onto the wooden bench, putting his sling back onto his arm, "what do you wanna talk about?"

"anything.." Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Santana, "uh," Spencer scratched his cheek, "i think i'm dating Quinn,"

"and how's that going?" Spencer looked at Santana, "no, this is getting weird," Santana frowns, "why are we talking about Quinn,"

Santana sighed, "i just wanted to know.." Spencer looked at his ex-girlfriend, "spit it out Santana,"

Santana looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "did you two have sex at Quinn's and Sean's party?" Spencer shook his head, "no, she was drunk.."

"Santana, why do you wanna know this stuff?" Santana gulped, looking up at her ex-boyfriend, "because i... i just need to know,"

"why? what do you think i had sex with Quinn?" Santana shook her head, "i know you wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl,"

Spencer nods his head, "Santana, i had.." Santana stops Spencer, "had what? had a girlfriend?"

Spencer let out a breath, "before i met you, i had never been kissed by anyone," Santana's eyes widened, "w-what?"

Spencer scratched his neck, "i was your first kiss?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Santana, "i already told you about this, last year when we were dating,"

Santana stood up, "i...i have to go, i'll see you in glee club," Spencer put his head into his hands when Santana walked through the boys locker room door.

***

"look, i'm not tossing the baby out with the bathwater here," Brittany looked at Mr Schuester, "i have totally done that,"

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows, "we're just making an adjustment, boys," he looked at the boys, "you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girl groups,"

Kurt smiled, "and girls, try some classic rock.." Quinn looked at Spencer, "uh, the who, the stones, the more opposite your choice, the more points you get,"

Kurt leaned into Spencer's and Sean's ear when the new directions boys leaned downwards, "don't worry, gentlemen, i have this one under control.."

***

Kurt slapped his pointer against the board, "now, obviously, for this medley to work, i'm going to have to sing lead, and, of course when you're singing Diana Ross,"

Spencer looked at Kurt from beside Mike and Sean, "Bob Mackie-Esque maribou feather boas are a must," Sam sat down beside Mason, when Artie turns towards the boys, "isn't this lesson about opposites?"

Spencer nods his head, "i mean, you in a sequinned gown and a feather boa is exactly what you'd expect," Spencer frowned, when Kurt looked at them, "okay, who said anything about a gown?"

Kurt looked at them, "uh, dude, why don't you make yourself useful, and go out some rat poison in the old folks jell-o, or visit the gargles?"

Spencer glared at Puck, "dude, it's the warblers," Puck rolled his eyes, when Sean punched Puck's arm, "whatever, see what they're up to,"

"and you can wear all the feathers you want," Puck threw the football towards Spy who looked at Kurt, "you'l blend right in,"

Spencer frowned, "uh, i think i'm gonna go with Kurt," Puck furrowed his eyebrows, "dude, we need you to help us on this idea,"

Spencer looked at them, "Finn," Finn turns to his brother, "just remember to include me into this performance," Finn nods his head at his brother when Spencer bro hugs Sean and Mike.

***

Spencer was back in Quinn's house, when they were in the living room on the couch in front of the fire.

his hand was on her thigh, when Quinn smiled into the kiss, kissing Spencer's plumped lips when he moved his head as he leaned them backwards onto the couch.

Quinn on top of him, her chest on his muscular chest, she moved her swollen lips onto Spencer's tanned neck, "hmm,"

"is this hot enough for you?" Spencer shook his head, when he smirked as Quinn put her lips onto Spencer's ear, biting down, "no,"

he looked away from his girlfriend's green hazel eyes, when Spencer thought about his buzz kill, "say my name,"

Quinn trailed her hands underneath her boyfriend's blue t-shirt kissing his lips, "say my name, Spence," he shook his head when Quinn looked down at Spence.

she pushed Spencer's shirt over his head, as her covered chest was on Spencer's tanned muscular chest, "i said, say my name,"

Spencer's foot wiggled underneath Quinn when she kissed Spencer's sensitive spot on his neck, "Quinn.."

he shook his head when he thought about Coach Beiste in a cheerios uniform, "i said, say my name," Spencer smiled when Quinn kissed down his neck to his jaw, "Beiste.."

Quinn pulled her lips away from Spencer's neck, as he had his blue eyes closed, "babe, are you okay?" she put her hands onto Spencer's chest, "yeah, i could do this for hours with you,"

***

"i know what i heard," Quinn looked at Coach Sylvester, "there we were, making out and he said it, Beiste,"

Quinn frowns, "i think Spencer was picturing making out with her," Coach Sylvester furrowed her eyebrows, "that is the most horrific image i can imagine,"

Quinn leaned forwards, "Coach, i need help," Quinn frowns, "i don't want to lose him," Spencer was getting more closer to Santana again, "i've done everything i can to rehabilitate my image,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "i'm greying straight A's, Spencer's getting straight A's, i'm dating the hottest guy at school,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "who would rather be dry-humping she-hulk than with you," Quinn frowns, "oh, dear god, why did i say that? now that's what i'm picturing,"

"do you know what kind of disgusting images i'm going to have to look at to get this out of my head?" Quinn shook her head, "i'm gonna have to go straight to the wound care center, i'm gonna have to stare at some wounds,"

Quinn bit her lip, "Coach, i really don't know what to do, i can't lose him to Santana or anyone else," Coach Sylvester leaned forwards, "wait, this may be the opportunity i've been waiting for,"

"a way to get Beiste out of this school, and Zac Effon back into your arms," Quinn looked at Coach Sylvester, "the football team have been wining with Coach Beiste and that makes Spencer happy,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "i bet it would," Quinn frowns, shaking her head, "okay, what do i have to do?"

Coach Sylvester smirks, "we need to go public with your pain, get people talking about this, make Beiste into the next Mary Kate Letournear,"

she points at Quinn, "and you need to give Spencer a piece of your mind, loud and public," Quinn bites onto her lip, "show Spencer who's the boss,"

"oh, man," Coach Sylvester frowns, "now i'm picturing the two of them making out during an episode of Who's the Boss?" Quinn frowns.

this better not cost her Spencer...

***

"shouldn't we be studying for geometry?" Spencer looks at Artie then to Puck, "aren't you failing?"

Puck goes into his pocket, "one thing i leaned in Juvie?" Puck takes money out of his pocket, "cash is king, let's people know we're not doing it for free,"

"wait," Spencer turns towards Artie, "you think people are going to pay us to sing? i don't think busking is allowed in school,"

"watch and learn," Spencer smirks at Artie, "young jedi in a wheelchair," Puck strummed his guitar.

"this is so...badass," Spencer smiled down at Artie, "i've never broken the rules like this," Puck carry's on strumming the guitar, "one love.. one heart.."

Spencer smiled at some football players, "let's get together and feel all right," Artie and Spencer smiled, "hear the children crying,"

"one love.." Spencer put his arm around one of the cheerios who smiled up at Spencer, "hear the children crying,"

"one heart.." Spencer smiled, "sayin' give thanks and praise to the lord and i will feel all right," Spencer fist bumps Azimio, "sayin'.."

"les get together and feel all right," Spencer stood away from the cheerios and football players when he gets a guitar, "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.."

Puck put his hand onto Jacob's shoulder, "let them all pass all their dirty remarks," Spencer smiled when he strummed the guitar, "there is one question i'd really love to ask,"

"one heart.." Spencer seed Puck take someone's hat off when he throws it towards Artie, "is there a place for the hopeless sinner, who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?"

"believe me.." Spencer sat down at the football players table, "one love.." the football players all smirk at Spencer, "what about the one heart?"

"one heart.." Spencer smiled at Artie, "what about love? let's get together and feel all right," Artie smiled, "as it was in the beginning.."

"one love.." a cheerio has Spencer's letterman jacket around her shoulders, "so shall it be in the end,"

"one heart.." the cheerio smiled at Spencer, "all right..give thanks and praise to the lord,"

"oh.." Spencer put the guitar around his shoulders, "and i will feel all right," Artie smiled, "yeah.. let's get together and feel all right,"

the three of them stopped playing when Artie looks down at Puck's guitar, "holy crap, there's, like, 300 bucks in here,"

they watched as some more cheerios out money into the guitar case, after touching Spencer's shoulder, "yeah, you really can't put a dollar amount on the value of talent plus fear,"

"i can," Artie held some money, "it's about 300 bucks," Artie chuckled, "what are we going to do with it?"

Puck looks at Spencer, "buy a butt load of clove cigarettes, then i don't know," Puck shrugs his shoulders.

Artie looks up when he sees Santana and Brittany on top of the courtyard stairs, eating a sweet, "you want her? you don't need any cash for that, she's free,"

"she was my first," Spencer's eyes widened, "what?" Artie looked at Puck and Spencer, "now i... i think i want her back,"

"so go get her," Spencer bit his lip, "it's not that simple, i was kind of mean to her when i blew her off," Puck smiled, "this is perfect,"

Artie turns to Puck, "the thing about chicks is you only have to be a fraction as nice to them as you are mean to them to get them to like you again," Artie furrowed his eyebrows, "so, what do we do?"

"here's a little community service coming at you," Puck half smiled, "you and i are gonna take this dough and go on a double date with Santana and Brittany to the stix,"

Artie turns to Spencer, "you want in?" Spencer shook his head, "i can't.. i have to go to work today and tomorrow, then me and Quinn are gonna somewhere,"

Puck nods his head with a small glare on his face, "yeah!" the two boys fist bump, when Spencer gulped, "i need to go and find Kurt,"

***

Kurt looked at Spencer who was in Blaine's old Dalton Academy uniform, "how the hell do you have that?"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "okay, look, me and Blaine have been friends ever since the summer holiday and Blaine has one my letterman jackets and i have one of Blaine's old uniform," Kurt furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "no idea, but after football camp ended, me and Blaine have been hanging out like you best friends," Kurt nods his head, "he wanted to know what it be like to be on a football team at a public school, and i wanted to know how it'd be like to be in private school,"

Spencer scratched his cheek, "and i met some of Blaine's friends and he met some of my football friends," Kurt half smiled at Spencer.

they walked down the stairs, "excuse me," Kurt stared at Blaine, when he looked behind the boy to see his best friend, "Spencer? what are you doing here?"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh, i don't know," Blaine looked back at the boy beside his best friend, "can i ask you a question? i'm new here,"

Blaine held out his hand, "my name's Blaine," Blaine shook Kurt's hand, "Kurt," Kurt looked at Blaine, "so, what exactly is going on?"

Spencer smiled, "it's the warblers, every now and then they throw an impromptu performance in the senior commons," Blaine smiled at his best friend, "yeah, it tends to shut the school down for a while,"

Spencer saw Nick and Jeff when he covered his face from them, "so, wait, the glee club here is kind of cool?"

Spencer chuckled, "the warblers are like major rock stars," Blaine takes Kurt's hand, "come on, we know a shortcut,"

Spencer opened the senior commons door when the warblers smiled at their friends, Blaine turn towards Kurt, "oh, i stick out like a sore thumb,"

Blaine looked at Kurt, "we'll, next time don't forget your jacket, new kid-" Blaine sorts out Kurt's jacket when Spencer just smiled at Kurt, "you'll fit right in,"

Blaine put his bags down when Blaine looked at Kurt, when the warblers started making the best for teenage dream, "now, if you'll excuse us,"

Blaine grabbed onto Spencer's hand, when he furrowed his eyebrows, "what song, are we singing?" Blaine smirks at Spencer when he hands Spencer's bag to someone, "teenage dream,"

Spencer patted John's shoulder when John smiled at his friend, "before you met me," Spencer smiled at them, "i was all right but things were kind of heavy,"

beatbox went around Spencer as he sang, "you brought me to life, now every February, you'll be my valentine-" Spencer faces the students of dalton academy, "valentine.."

Spencer patted his best friend's back, "let's go all the way tonight," they clicked their fingers while they went from side to side, "no regrets,"

"ooh.."

Blaine and Spencer put their hands out when they stopped, "just love, we can dance," they clicked their fingers again, going to the right, "until we die, you and i, will be young forever,"

Blaine looked at his best friend when they both started singing, "you-" they both point towards Kurt, "make me," they put their hands to their hearts, "feel like i'm living a teenage dream,"

they moved right to left clicking their fingers again, "the way you turn me on, i cant sleep, let's run away, and don't ever look back," they span around in a circle, "don't ever look,"

"let's go all the way tonight," Blaine started singing by himself, "no regrets, just love," they stopped moving again, "we can dance until we die, you and i will be young forever,"

"you-" Spencer and Blaine both pointed at Kurt when they both sang, "make me," they put their hands to their hearts, "feel like i'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on,"

they moved right to left, clicking their fingers, "i can't sleep, let's run away and don't ever look back," they span in a circle, with their hands in front of them, "don't ever look back, i'm gonna get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans,"

Spencer smiled at Kurt, "be your teenage dream tonight," they turned their bodies towards Kurt and everyone else, "ooh, ah.. ooh, ooh, ooh... ah..ah, ah.."

Spencer jumped up, "yeah!.. you make me, make me, feel like i'm living a teenage dream," they went side to side clicking their fingers, "they way you turn me on,"

"i can't sleep, let's run away and don't ever look back," the warblers span in a circle, "don't ever look back," they shook their heads, "my heart stops when you look at me," Blaine pointed at himself.

"just one touch, now, baby, i believe this is real, so take a chance and don't ever look back,"

"ooh, ooh, oh." Spencer sang, "don't ever look back, i'm gonna get your heart-" the warblers all pointed to their hearts, "racing in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight,"

"let you put your hands on me, in my skin-tight jeans," Spencer nods his head at Kurt with a smile, "be your teenage dream tonight,"

the room went into clapping when and everyone else was cheering them on, "whoo!"

***

"good times," Spencer smiled at his friends beside Kurt, looking at Blaine, David and Wes, Spencer looked down at his phone, "i have to meet Quinn at school,"

he looked at his friends, "take care of Kurt, Anderson," Blaine smirks at Spencer, "i will, don't worry,"

***

"wait," Tina looked at her boyfriend, "that's hilarious," Mason touched his girlfriend's cheek, "picturing Beiste helps cool you off?"

Mason closed his locker, "that's what Spencer and Sam said," Tina smirked at her boyfriend, "really? well, then let's get a room,"

Tina grabbed onto Mason's hand when the two of them made their way into the astronomy classroom, "i love making out under the stars,"

"hmm," the two of them kissed when Tina lifts up Mason's t-shirt, when she sees her boyfriend's abs, "with those abs, you could be my very own situation,"

Mason titled his head when he leans Tina back onto a table, "slow down," Tina kissed Mason's lips, "we can't get caught in here,"

Mason hovered over Tina, "we should probably cool off," Tina kissed Mason, when he moved his head, "but i'm so turned in right now,"

Mason kissed Tina's neck, as she gripped onto Mason's red t-shirt, "Beiste.." Mason furrowed his eyebrows, "what did you say?"

"nothing," Tina sits up when Mason gets off of his girlfriend, "i got to go," Mason frowned, "i'll see you in glee club,"

"Beiste?"

***

Spencer opened his locker, taking his textbooks out from his locker, "just be honest with me.."

Quinn looked at her boyfriend, "i won't get mad at you if you tell me the truth, i-i'll be relieved,"

Spencer looked at his girlfriend, "really?" Christian closed his locker with his left arm, "because it looks like you're gonna be mad no matter what i say,"

Quinn looked at Spencer's back as he was in front of her, "you said another women's name while you were kissing me," Quinn looked at Spencer, "look, i get it... she's in a position of power over you,"

Spencer kept walking, "which can be exciting, and you clearly like women who give you a hard time," Spencer looked at Quinn, "you give me a hard time, but that's why i like you,"

"but i'm not cheating on you with my football coach," Spencer looked around the hallway, "look, can we talk about this in private?" Spencer held onto Quinn's hand.

Quinn looked at Spencer, "why, am i embarrassing you?" Spencer gulped, "look, it's not what you think,"

"what i think," Quinn held her textbooks close to her chest, "is that i'm not putting out for you, so you're getting it wherever you can, including the locker room with the Beiste,"

"what's this?" Coach Beiste turns towards them when Spencer frowned, "this is a lovers quarrel and it's your fault,"

Coach Beiste looked at Quinn, "watch your time with me, missy," Spencer sighed, scratching his cheek, "you crap on my leg, i'll cut it off,"

Quinn looked at Spencer then towards Coach Beiste, "i'll leave you two alone," Spencer frowned, "Quinn!"

"everything okay?" Spencer licked his lips, "stay away from my woman," Mike looked at Coach Beiste, "what the hell is going on around here?"

"stay away from my man," Samaria glared at Coach Beiste when she walked past Coavh Beiste swaying her hips when Sam comes towards Spencer sighing.

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer and Sam when Coach Beiste walked away from them, "what's going on, Spencer? Sam?"

***

Mr Schuester stood in front of Mike, Sam and Spencer who was sat down on the chair in the choir room, "how many of the guys have done this?"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "all the guys whose girlfriend's won't put out," Mr Schuester let out a sigh, "it's the girls, too,"

Mr Schuester put a hand to his head, "this is really bad, guys," Mr Schuester looked at them, "what if Coach Beiste were to find out about it?"

Spencer frowned, scratching the back of his neck, "think about how hurt she'd be," Sam looked at Mr Schuester, "it's not personal,"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer and Sam, "of course, it's personal!" Mr Schuester shook his head at them, "look, Coach Beiste is like us, like glee club.. she's an outside at this school,"

"no appreciates her or her talent," Mr Schuester looked down at the three boys, "because they're decided that she's too different, and for you guys to abuse that, even in private, is the opposite of everything we're trying to achieve in here,"

"but we're just thinking about it," Spencer frowned, "it's not like we're actually you know, making fun of her to her face,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "i need you to stop, and spread the words to all the other glee guys, and girls," Spencer looked at Mike, "this ends here and now, Coach Beiste can never know about this,"

Spencer looks at Mr Schuester, "okay," Mike looked at Spencer And Sam then towards Mr Schuester, "we're sorry,"

***

"the boys beat us the last time we competed against them," Mercedes looked at the new directions girls, "we've got to bring the noise hard this time,"

Maisy frowns, "to be fair, they didn't officially beat us, we got busted for vitamin d possession before the vote," Santana looked at Quinn, "but anyway, the boys's would of won because of their performance,"

"wait," Samaria looked around, "something's definitely wrong, why isn't Rachel talking?" Brittany nods her head, "yeah, shouldn't she be bossing us around right now,"

"the idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do," Maisy hands a bead to Quinn, "i'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is proving nearly impossible since you're gluing those sequins on backwards,"

Rachel looked towards the door, "spies!" Puck and Artie come into the choir room, "lighten up.. we're here to talk to Santana and Brittany,"

Puck leans down, "remember don't trust your instincts," Santana sat up straight with her arms crossed over her chest, "hmm, so does how it feel to be a free man?"

"all i can is that i don't want a long-term relationship with either of you," Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "especially Brittany, since i'm not in love with her,"

"do you guys want to go out to dinner tonight?" Puck shook his head, "not really," Santana frowns, "oh,"

"tell you what," Puck looked at Brittany and Santana, "you two show up at the diner tomorrow night around 7:00,"

Artie furrowed his eyebrows, Puck changed the place, "if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up," Santana and Brittany let out breaths, "cool,"

"awesome," Santana half frowned when Puck stopped, "oh," Puck turns around, getting a rose from Artie's wheelchair, "Quinn, this is from Spencer,"

he takes out a note from his pocket, giving it to Quinn, "aww," the new directions looked at rose when Quinn half smiled.

"open it!" Quinn looked around, noticing she's not gonna get any space, "okay, just wait a second,"

Quinn put the red rose onto her lap, "Quinn, i'm sorry for what happened yesterday, i hope you can forgive me and let me take you out for dinner tomorrow night after i finish work,"

***

"ooh," Spencer sat on the piano with Samaria on top of piano, looking at Sam, "yeah.." Samaria held a microphone in her hand, "yeah.."

"the situation turns around enough to figure out," Spencer half smiled, when he plays pop's piano, "that someone else has let you down so many times,"

"i don't know why," Spencer and Samaria shrug their shoulders, "but i know we can make it as long as you say it," Spencer looked down to the piano keys, "so tell me that you love me, yeah.."

Sam half smiled, "and tell me that i take your breath away," Spencer smiled at his friends, "maybe if you take one more than i would know for sure, there's nothing left to say,"

Spencer stopped singing, "tell me that you love me anyway," Spencer plays the piano, "so tell me that you love me anyway, ohhh.."

"waking up beside yourself," Samaria slides off the piano, "and what you feel inside, is being h shared with someone else," Samaria looked back at Spencer, when she sees Santana sitting with Puck.

"nowhere to hide, i don't know why.." Spencer smiled lightly, "but i know we can make it as long as you say it," Quinn smiled at Spencer, "so tell me that you love me,"

"yeah.." the two of them smiled, "and tell me that i take your breath away, maybe if you take one more i would know for sure," Sam kissed Samaria's cheek.

"there's nothing left to say," Samaria smiled, "tell me that you love me anyway," she looked around the diner, "show me look what we found turn it around every day,"

"i can hear what you say," Samaria points to her ear, "now i know why know we can make it," Spencer smirks, "so tell me that you love me, yeah.."

Quinn smiled at Spencer, "and tell me that i take your breath away, maybe if you take one more," the two best friends, "so tell me that you love me,"

"yeah.." the two of them smiled, "and tell me that i take your breath away, maybe if you take one more i would know for sure," Samaria came beside Spencer, "there's nothing left to say,"

"but tell me that you love me anyway," Spencer stopped playing the piano when Spencer held Samaria's hand, as the two of them took a bow.

"whoo!" Quinn came towards Spencer, grabbing onto his collar, pulling his lips down to meet hers.

"we're going to dine and dash," Spencer sees Santana stand up, when he kissed Quinn's forehead going towards Puck, Artie, Brittany and Santana, "you guys haven't payed for your food,"

Puck stared at Spencer, scratching the back of his neck, "uh.." Santana rolled her eyes at Spencer, walking past him, "San.."

Spencer gripped onto Santana's arm, "are you mad at me? i really don't know, what i did wrong," Santana just shook her head, "it's nothing, i'm fine.."

Puck, Brittany and Santana walked out of the diner when Spencer looks down at Artie, who looked up at Spencer, who wore his diner outfit, "thanks.."

Artie smiled up at Spencer, "dude, it's okay, i'll pay for it," Artie shook his head, "it's okay,"

Artie spins around when Spencer sees Puck standing behind them, as Santana and Brittany has their jackets in their hands.

Spencer looked closely at Santana's jacket, to see it was one of his jacket, he had left in her wardrobe, "whatever, dude, you wussed out,"

"we were supposed to dine and dash," Spencer looked at Puck, when the Mohawk boy scratched his cheek, "what?"

Spencer looked at Puck, "you just got out juvie, it's like you want to go back into juvie," Puck shook his head, "no thanks, i'll be escorting these lovely ladies back to Chez Puckerman for a little sookie-sookie,"

Spencer looked at Santana, "what?" Santana bit onto her lip, "we're not dating anymore," Spencer gulped, "yeah.. i know, but i thought.."

Santana looked at Spencer, "i haven't done anything! okay, so just leave me alone," Santana pushed Spencer off of her arm when he frowns.

Spencer and Artie watched as Puck leave the diner with Brittany and Santana, "i'll ask Samaria if she can take you home,"

Artie half smiled at Spencer, "thanks," Spencer nods his head, "i have to go, back to work,"

***

"start me up!" the new directions girls came through Mr Schuester's office door in their leather outfits, "oh, wow,"

Spencer and the new directions stared at their girlfriends, Spencer moved his eyes towards Santana, who had his black bandana on her head, "Spence.."

Sean nudged his best friend when he saw Spencer staring at Santana, "snap out of it,"

"whoo!" Spencer clapped his hands, "ladies, very, very impressive," Mr Schuester smiled, "what was it that made you guys choose those songs?"

Rachel smiled, "well.." Becky ran into the room, going towards Mr Schuester handing him a piece of a paper, "Coach said to give you this," and with that Becky runs out of the room.

***

"well, i-" Spencer sat beside Quinn with his arms on her chair, as she frowned at Spencer, "genuinely hope you guys are happy because Coach Beiste has quit,"

Spencer's blue eyes widened, "w-what? that's terrible," Finn frowns, "yeah, that's not what we want,"

"that's the opposite of what we want," Artie looked at the football guys, "the football team was actually winning," Mr Schuester frowned, "well, then, you'd better put your heads together and find a way to get back, fast,"

"because i am actually ashamed of you," Mercedes shrugs her shoulders, "you really hurt someone who was a great addition to this school,"

Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "i'm sorry, what exactly did we do?" Finn shook his head, "no, no, it's us," Finn bit onto his lip, "the boys,"

"and Tina," everyone turn their heads towards Tina, who frowned, "we sort of figured out that picturing Beiste while making out was even better than a cold shower,"

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "i....i mean, i don't... ever," Quinn looked at Spencer, "oh, wow, is that what you were trying to tell me?"

Spencer slowly nods his head with a frown on his face, "yeah," Quinn intertwined her hand with Spencer's, "i'm sorry,"

"can i just say that this is what happens when people don't put out?" Spencer gulped looking at Quinn, "if everyone just put out, we would have a winning football team,"

Quinn ran her fingers over Spencer's knuckles as Santana looked at them, "William," Principal Figgins walked into the choir room, "i need to see you and Noah Puckerman in my office, please,"

Spencer frowned towards Puck, who sat there with his arms crossed over his muscular chest.

***

"i don't get it," Spencer and the new directions boys stood in front of Coach Beiste and the new directions girls, "it's boys against the girls, but.. what's the winner get?"

Spencer looked towards Finn who stood beside Mike and Sean, "well, we were holding for your forgiveness," Spencer looked at Coach Beiste, "yeah, we just wanted to apologise for hurting your feelings,"

"Coach Beiste," she turns to Sam, "we think you're awesome, and even though you're all hard and tough on the outside, it doesn't mean you're not the opposite on the inside,"

"like a chocolate turtle," Finn smirks at his brother, "totally, you're nougaty, and we totally get that now,"

Finn smiled, "you're like a mash-up," Mr Schuester looks at them, "why don't you guys just get to the song,"

Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "totally, this mash-up is decidated to you, Coach," Artie smiled towards Coach Beiste, "hard and badass on one hand, and... soft and girly on the other,"

Puck looked towards her, "we hope it makes you smile, cause when you smirk, you're pretty, and it lights up the room," Coach Beiste does a face, "seriously,"

"stop! in the name of love before you break my heart," Spencer smirked at Quinn as he danced against his girlfriend, wiggling his butt against her legs, "free your mind.."

Santana looked at her ex-boyfriend, biting onto her lip, looking at Spencer who wore a black tie with a blue blazer over the white buttoned up shirt, "and the rest will stop!"

{Season 2, Episode 6: "Never Been Kissed"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 759 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...
1.6K 47 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
98.5K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
60.6K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...