Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

By PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

1K 67 4
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

Day's past, Can(Wayo's body) walking at the hallway, few days ago, the first time he discovered that Wayo body was so sensitive and weak, more likely, like a so feminine.

Easily to get dizzy at public transportation, and have a claustrophobia. It happens when he wanted to go with his classmates to go to sports field, since his classroom from 3rd floor, his classmates choose to use elevator, he go with the other and when he was nearly at the elevator, he felt that he's mouth dry as he gulp, his hands felt numbness, a little dizziness and tightness in the chest.

As long he closed to the elevator, the felt like that more much strong, his feet cannot make a step inside the elevator, he suddenly said that he left something in his table and need to go back, he asked his classmates to go first and he will follow after.

Soon after the classmate figure is gone, he intendedly to take a stairs, when he was about to walked, a tall guy blocked the way, and then he looked up. The handsome man smirked at him, it was Phana. The guy who always makes his day annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" Can spoke, looking with deadly glared at the man in front of him.

Phana looked at him seriously and said. "Did you forgot that I'm your senior at this faculty I'm a year a head from you. Not to mention the office of the basketball club is here in the building."

"In 3rd floor?"

"Why? Do you think I'm following you?"

"I don't know, maybe..."

"Don't be fool, I am not." Phana said.

"Okay." Can intendedly to stay away as soon as possible at the scene, his heart was still tightened. A hand blocked his way again, looking at him again said. "What again?"

"Errr.." Rubbing his temple added. "Where are you going now? Are you still busy?" Looking away from the eye contact with Can(Wayo's body).

"Why do you care?"

"Just answer! Can you not talked back always to me, I'm still your senior!" He was a bit piss off but he maintained his good figure.

"Hmmm? I'm going to sports field with my classmates, so can I go now?" When he was about to step again, Phana hold his wrist.

"Hold on."

"What again, I'm in hurry."

"Let's go together, I'm going there too." Phana said still not looking to him with eye contact, avoiding his look.

"I don't want to, what if you plan something bad for me." Can said.

"Can you stopped looking at me like a bad guy always." Phana said now he was the one who initiative to look to Wayo face.

Not making too long and wanted to escape from this uncomfortable feeling, Can just said. "Okay.. let's go already." Walking from the way to stairs Can was stopped again with Phana..

"Where are you going?"

"To the sports field." Pointing to the stairs.

Phana looked at him and pointed at the elevator in front of him said. "We can used this elevator, why you will take the stairs?"

"I.. I..."

"What? Are you afraid to the elevator?" Phana blurred out, but he was just teasing. He does not know that it was true.

Can(Wayo body) face was pale, his fist tightened. He was not afraid in anything! It just he felt something wrong with his body and he cannot walk his feet in! "Who...who.. who's afraid! Afraid your ass!"

Phana smirked. "Then let's go?" His hand pointed at the elevator, the elevator was already open, Phana said. "Go on, you go in first." Watching Wayo trembling, and face pale, Phana felt something was wrong. Wayo was already standing in front of the elevator, not moving and just staring at the elevator. Phana was felt guilty and said. "Forget it, let's takes the stairs." He was about to move when he hair Wayo said.

"I'm not afraid!" Can closed his eyes and walked directly inside the elevator. Phana then walked in, still looking at Wayo face with closed eyes.
He then clicked the ground floor. And opened his mouth.

"Why you're not opening your eye's?" Curious about what he was doing, Phana blurred out.

Can heard of what he said but the felt he feel before, is now double! He force himself to open his eyes as soon he opened his eyes. He become more dizzy and fell unconscious. Phana was quickly and always watching him since they entered the elevator, catched him. "Hey! Yo! Nong'Yo! What's wrong? Hey! Wake up!" Taping his face with his palm, Wayo did not react to his action and still unconscious. Phana put his hand to his pulses, he have pulses but his heartbeat was not normal! Phana was a bit frightened and as soon the elevator reached at the ground floor, he immediately carried out Wayo, with Princess carry and bring him to school clinic.

Newwie was watching the scene when Phana walked out the elevator with Can, his face chuckled and quietly smirked, he was eating lollipop that time and continued walking.

As soon they arrived at the clinic, the doctor on duty asked what happened, and Phana kindly explained to him all what happened. The Doctor already guessed that Wayo has claustrophobia. And gave him some medicine to make his self calm. Phana heard that and he felt so bad from what happened. He blame himself again, because of his foolishly Wayo always been in the trouble. He felt that, the accident should be blame to him also.

After an hour. Can woke up, first he saw was Phana sitting beside the bed. Confusingly, he opened his mouth. "What happened?"

Phana was surprised, he startled by sudden voice and got up from the sit. "You fool! You make me worry to death! Why you did not tell me you have claustrophobia!" Angrily expression can see to his face but, Can felt like it was more concerned.

"I.. I.. don't want to be bullied by others, and make them find my weakest part." Not looking at Phana he said.

"Did I bullied you?" Phana was surprised, he bullied him?

"Yes, when you came to me, you always saying a harsh words to me, you think I don't have feelings too?" It was not for him also, but more likely for Wayo. Can always thought that, Wayo was shy don't have friends much, plus he was always been bullied like him. When they changed their souls, Can don't like being bullied and make his own ways to deal with them. Maybe this is the help he can do for Wayo. He can feel how lonely he was and how sad his life was.

Not to mention being rejected by the one he liked the most.

Phana stared at him, recalling all what happens, Phana thought that he was indeed bullied him, not because he wanted to bullied him but.. he felt annoyed that he saw Wayo was with other man, he felt angry and wanted to get Wayo away from other man especially with Tin!

He never felt this before, the feel that he wanted to make someone to be happy and smile only to you.

Make you the reason for his smile. Make you the reason for his happiness. You wanted to get his attention. Only for you.

This strange feeling.

He then paused and walked near and flip Wayo forehead. The suddenly flip makes Can hold his forehead. "What's that for!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's that how you say sorry?"

"Hmmm." Phana turned around and about to leave. Can said.

"Before you go, can you gave me a water Mr.hotheaded."

"Hotheaded your ass!" But he did what Can asked before he leave.

After thirty more minutes, Can was preparing to leave, a sudden loud sound from the door heard. Can was startled and looked at the door. Tin was catching up his breath and walked faster towards him with angry face. Can was stepped back and said. "P'Tin, hold on! Why are you glaring at me like that don't scare me!"

Tin now in front of him almost centimeters away, without talking, Tin suddenly hugged him in tightened.

"P'Tin... what's wrong?" Can confusingly asked.

Tin not let go him from the hug and said. "Don't scared me.. I don't know what to do if something bad happens to you again. Please.. I beg you." Tin hug was more tightened.

Can was shocked.

..

..
..

..

To be continued.

A lovely chapter for everyone!

Thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 50 12
This is the continuation from the Sea of Sands. This novel is a sequel of the Lost Tomb Series and where the Tomb of the Sea (2018) drama was adapted...
138K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
74.2K 3.8K 41
'Whatever it was, I would face it. Whatever it was, I would win. Something bigger than me had made me a Luna, a figure capable of leadership, of true...
1.7M 116K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...