Truth or Dare? // c.b (✔︎)

By brookexwrites

They both liked each other. When a dare takes a turn, would it be for the best or for the worst? - - - - STAR... More

[00] p l a y l i s t.
[00] c h a r a c t e r s.
[00] d i s c l a i m e r p t 1.
[00] d i s c a i m e r p t 2
[01] pilot.
[02] sad boy.
[03] the party.
[04] truth or dare?
[05] kiss me.
[06] i dare you.
[08] bonfire.
a/n 100 READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK?!
[09] bad blood.
[10] deep talks.
[11] i still need you, mommy.
[12] promise ring.
[13] songs and blessings.
[14] can you medicate a broken heart?
[15] regrets and heartaches.
[16] come back to me.
[17] surprise!
[18] moving on.
[19] on my mind.
[20] oh baby.
[21] blurry face.
[22] accidental hook up.
[23] going home, for good.
[24] new girl, old memories.
[25] begging for her to come back.
[26] haunted.
[27] all a scheme.
[28] bright eyes, dimmed soul.
[29] feeling more awful.
a/n ANNOUNCEMENT BITCHES!
[30] I'm sorry.
[31] forgiving him, kind of.
[32] hurting him.
[33] i love you.
[34] seeing mom.
[35] moving in.
[36] seeing them back together.
[37] surprise pt 2.
[38] proposing on our anniversary.
[39] saying yes.
[40] nine months later.
[41] getting an invitation.
[42] helping ariana out.
[43] dad out of jail.
[44] my ex is what?
[45] i do, do you?
[46] the bahamas.
[47] going to greece.
[48] sam, yes.
[49] planning another wedding.
[50] getting married.
[51] honeymoon with my wife.
[52] goodbye, colby.
[53] goodbye, ariana.
[54] fin.

[07] ultraviolence.

632 11 2
By brookexwrites

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 2988

p a g e s: 10

"'cause I was filled with poison. but blessed with beauty and rage. he hit me and it felt like a kiss."

I was back home to visit family for the weekend. I missed the snow. Cali is wonderful and all but Chicago is where my heart it. I love it. I was laying on my bed in my childhood bedroom watching the snow slowly fall down like small whispers. "Honey?" I heard mom call. "Yeah?" I call. "Come here please" she says. I sigh getting up from my bed. "What's up?" I asked going in the kitchen. "I was wondering if you want to go grocery shopping with me" mom asked. "Sure" I say with a smile. "Good, go get your boots it's snowy out there" mom joked. I laughed going to get my boots. "So, when am I going to meet Colby you talk so fondly about?" mom asked. "Mom, he's a busy man" I tell her. "So? He can take a few days off" mom smiled. "Mom, I love you but I have to ask him" I tell her. "No rush, baby but I want to meet the dad of my grandkids" mom smirked. "Mom! It's been a few weeks!" I blush. "But I want grandkids!" she laughed as I put on my hat. "I'll sure to tell him that" I laugh as we go out in the blizzard.

Mom always talks about me having grandkids. I'm the only child and I'm a female. So, every time I have a boyfriend mom asks me about them and shit like that. It's really getting old. But I know Colby is my forever. It's always been him. We got in mom's car and drove to the grocery store. "Wow, it's really snowing" I say. "Yeah, it's going to be hell going back" mom said. I nodded scrolling through socials. Colby posted a picture of us with the caption

colbybrock: Missing my baby girl so damn much.

I smiled and replied arianacameron: I miss you too baby! I'll be home in two weeks! I love you! "Why are you smiling?" mom asked. "Nothing" I look at her. "Colby?" she asked. "Maybe" I say. "I'm glad your happy, after Logan I didn't think you could love again" mom said. "It was tough, but when I met Cole a spark lit inside me" I explained. "I can't wait to meet him" she smiled. "When I come home again, I'll bring him" I smiled. "Good, I can't wait!" she laughs as she pulls in the parking lot.

We finish our shopping and headed home. The snow subsided and it was easy to get home. "How about I cook tonight" I tell her helping her with the groceries. "That'll be nice" she smiled. "Just read your romance novel and relax for a change" I tell her. "Is wine involved?" mom asked. "Always wine" I laugh. "Thank god" she joked. I made pizza from scratch while mom relaxed on the couch with wine and a good book. I put on Colby's and I's playlist we made one drunken night. We were on my bedroom floor, naked drinking some shitty alcohol while putting together a playlist. I love him so much it physically hurts.

After dinner, I went in my room to go live on Instagram. "Hello guys" I say as people came flooding in. "Where are you?" I said. "I'm back in my home city, Chicago" I replied. "Hi Colby" I smiled. "I miss you" he wrote. "I miss you more, Cole" I said blowing a kiss to the camera. "Do you want kids someday?" someone wrote. "Someday I want too! But not right now I'm in my twenties!" I laugh. "Who do you want to be your baby daddy?" Colby typed out. "Geez I wonder who that would be baby" I say with a smile. So many people were saying things like 'awww!' and 'I ship y'all so hard!' and 'I love you so much!' I kept answering questions. "Okay guys I'll be on tomorrow! Love you all!" I say waving good bye and ending the stream. I got ready for bed and said good night to my mom. I scrolled through socials again until I was ready to sleep.

In the morning I heard screaming and yelling. Dad came home drunk I bet. I covered my ears to block out the screaming. "GO TO HELL RICK!" I heard mom yell. "FUCK YOU!" I heard him say then I heard a loud smack. Dad hit my mom which made my blood boil. I got up and stormed out. "DAD LEAVE!" I holler. "DON'T GET INTO THIS LITTLE GIRL!" He screams. "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! YOU'RE A FUCKING STRANGER!" I scream. Dad's face was red with anger. "Dad, just go" I say kneeling with mom tears in my eyes. "I'm not coming back" he tells me and goes in their room to pack. "Are you okay, mom?" I asked tears in her own eyes. "I'm fine, honey" she smiled softly. I glare at my dad who walked out of their room. He looks at me with sadden eyes. I don't know this man. This man was a complete stranger. When I was younger, my father taught me how a man should treat a woman. "Remember, Ana if a man touches a lady with force, he isn't a man he's a boy" dad said to me. My dad was a boy, not a man. "Goodbye, dad" I say flatly. "Goodbye, Ana I love you" the stranger says and leaves. "How long was that going on for?" I asked helping my mom up off the ground. "Far too long, Ariana" mom said meekly. "You should have called someone, you should have called me" I tell her. "I know sweetheart, I just didn't want you to worry about little old me" mom said as I got frozen peas. "Here, it'll help the swelling" I say. "Thanks" she smiled softly.

I got ready for the day. Colby was silent. He usually texts me good morning and stuff. He's probably busy with YouTube and whatnot. I felt like something was wrong but I don't know. I apply some makeup and walk out of my room. Mom was sitting on the couch still. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better, thanks dear" mom smiled at me. "You're welcome, you hungry?" I asked. "Very" she replied. "I can make us our favorite" I smile. "Biscuits and gravy?" mom's eyes twinkled. "With a little bit of bacon and hash browns" I stated. "Ugh, that sounds amazing" mom says. "You just sit there and let me handle the cooking" I said. "Can you cook for me every day?" she joked. "I was planning on it" I laughed from the kitchen. My phone dinged with a message.

Cole: Good morning, Princess.

Me: Morning Cole!

Cole:  That's not my name, Princess.

Me: Ugh, good morning... Daddy...

Cole: Better😉

Me: I hate that word.

Cole: Then you hate me?

Me: No, I love you.

Cole: Well, I love you too 😊

Me: You better!

Cole: I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't love you.

Me: You right, lemme guess you just woke up?

Cole: Yeah... I drank too much...

Me: I'm surprised you didn't text me.

Cole: Elton took my phone away.

Me: Lmao smart man.

Cole: Yeah, I would have been like drunk sexting you or something.

Me: I wouldn't mind...

Cole: I know you won't.

Me: Lmao yeah, what are you going to do about the massive hangover?

Cole: Well, I usually down a shit ton of water and eat you.

Me: BABE! Don't turn me on my mom is with me!

Cole: Sorry not sorry.

Me: When I get home, I swear to god you're going to get the best sucking in your life.

Cole: My pants just got tighter...

Me: You're welcome, daddy 😉

Cole: Ugh, why didn't we fuck when you were about to leave... I'm miserable.

Me: A few more weeks babes.

Cole: I don't think I can survive that long.

Me: Love, just imagine me there you'll do fine.

Cole: Can you come home sooner?

Me: When I get home, I'll wear your favorite underwear and bra set on me and I will lay on my bed as you fuck me like it was our first.

Cole: The see-through ones?

Me: Yes. I'll wear them on the way home.

Cole: You make me hard.

Me: I'll make you harder 😊

Cole: Fuck baby.

Me: Love you <3

Cole: I hate you.

Me: Good, use that to fuck me.

Cole: Can I come to you?

Me: Got to wait big boy 😉

Cole: Can we talk on the phone? Tonight, that is so I can hear you moan.

Me: You are dirty as shit.

Cole: What can I say? You moaning is a turn on.

Me: I am like the Niagara Falls right now imagining you moaning.

Cole: Are we REALLY doing this?

Me: I dunno, are we?

Cole: Maybe.

Me: I am currently making breakfast for my mother while turning on my boyfriend... there's something weird with this picture.

Just then, I got a snapchat from Colby.

Me: Did you just...

Cole: Open it and find out Koala.

Me: You know my mother is in the other room.

Cole: Well, put it up to your ear then.

Me: Ugh fine.

I open his snap and of course, it was him jacking off. I put it to my ear and of course he was moaning softly my name. My face flushes. Why does he have to be so hot moaning my name? I don't deserve this.

Cole: Well, do you approve?

Me: Yes, yes, I do. There's an ocean in my pants now.
Cole: Have fun cooking baby.
Me: I hate you.

Cole: Good use that when you fuck me when you get here 😉

Me: ... did you just?

Cole: Yes, yes, I did.

Me: When I finish my breakfast, you're going to get it.

Cole: I can't wait.

I roll my eyes and continued to make breakfast horny as shit. I love Colby but sometimes I hate him. I love that I hate him. "Mom?" I called. "Yes?" she replied. "It's almost ready" I call as she came into the kitchen. "Smells divine" mom smiled grabbing plates. "It does, doesn't?" I smile placing the food on a plate. "Yes, yes it does" mom laughed going to the table.

After breakfast, I go in my room to tease the shit out of Cole like he did to me. I unclothed and went to the body length mirror and stuck my hand in my underwear which was black. I moan softly his name and send it to him. Knowing he'll be with his friends or filming. I got dressed and got my camera and tripod. I tweeted saying if you need advice with something tweet me. I wait for a couple minutes and then start. "Hey y'all! It's your favorite, Ariana! Today I wanted to give y'all advice" I told the camera. "@ brockstars_ asked how to get out of a toxic relationship" I inhaled. "Well, it's hard because I don't know your situation. If it's violent go to the police station and explain the situation. If they don't do anything just end it, you'll feel so much better. Block them on all socials and put a restraining order against them so they won't hurt you" I replied remembering how hard it was to let go of Logan.

I ended the video and got to editing. "I'm going to work" mom pops her head in my room. "Okay" I smile looking up from my work. "Be good" she said. "I will, mom" I say. she closes my door and I continue to edit. My phone scared me out of concentration. Colby was facetiming me. "Hello Cole" I say. "Naughty, naughty" Colby stated. "Whatever do you mean?" I asked dumbly. "Your little snap tease" he cooed. "It was payback" I tell him with a smirk. "I was with my friends and I had to go in the bathroom to listen to it, bad idea" Colby tells me. "That's what you get" I say. "God, I miss you" he whines. "I miss you too, Colby" I tell him. He pouts. "My mom wants to meet you" I tell him. "Is that so?" he said. "Yeah she said and I quote 'I want to meet the dad of my grandkids' end quote. It's really getting irritating" I tell him. Colby laughs, "Well, when you go back, I'll come with you and meet my mother-in-law" he smirked. "Colbert, we need to wait awhile" I laugh. "I know, but it has a good ring to it... Ariana Brock" he smiled so did I. "It does" I said. "What are you up to by the way?" he asked. "Editing" I replied. "Oooooh! Can I get a sneak peek?" Colby asked. "You have to wait baby" I tell him. "Awwww" Colby acts like a little kid. "I love youuuu" I say. "I love you too" Colby smiled.

X

Two weeks later and I am leaving. I packed up my things and I'm on my way to the airport. "It was great to have you home" mom smiled. "It was great to be back" I smiled as we pulled up. "I'll text you when I land" I tell her. "You better" mom said. "I always do" I say. "I know" she smiled as we walked into the deserted airport. I check my bags in and said goodbye to my mom then made my way through security. I walk to a store to stock up on food and drinks. I looked at souvenirs to give Colby when he picks me up. I noticed dog tags with names on them. I looked for Cole and surprisingly I found it. I paid for my things and went to sit and wait for a shit ton of hours.

X

I landed in my warm, sunny home California. I text my mom saying I landed as I felt familiar strong, safe arms wrap around my waist. "I've missed you" Colby's voice whispers in my ear. "I've missed you too, Daddy" I say the word daddy slow and seductive. I felt him get hard. "I hope you wore it" he says. "Of course, I did" I say with a smile. I turn around and kissed him. "I got you something" I say in the kiss. "What's that?" he asked helping me with my bag. "You'll see" I tell him as he takes my hand. We went to his car and popped out Kat and Sam. "Aw you guys!" I smile hugging them. "Welcome home babe!" Kat smiled. "It's great to be home" I smiled. "Colby wouldn't shut up about missing you" Sam said clearly annoyed. "Hey! I'm in love leave me be!" Colby said clearly struggling with my bag. "Well so am I but I don't talk about Kat every second of every day!" Sam stated. Kat and I laugh as we piled into Colby's car. I of course sat in front. Colby's hand on my upper thigh. It's good to be home.

We drop off Sam and Kat at the house and Colby drove me to my house. We get out and Colby carried my bag. "Babe, you know I can carry my own bag" I tell him. "I know, I just want to help ya out" he smiled as I unlocked my door. He sets it down and stretched. "Too heavy for you?" I tease rolling it to my bedroom. "No" he stated. "Right" I say laying my suitcase next to my bed and took off my clothes. "Shit" Colby eyes widens. "What?" I asked, "I kept my word" I smirk laying on the bed. Colby takes off his shirt. "Fuck me, daddy" I cooed. "Oh, I will" He says kissing my lips his hand on my side. "Oh Colby" I breath as Colby gently brushes his fingers along my hem of my lingerie. "Do you want it?" he teased. "P-please" I gasp as his hand moved gently on my VERY sensitive skin. "You're not wet enough" he teased. But he knew I was soaked. I whimper. "Do you want it?" He asked sticking a finger in. I nod. "Use your words, baby girl" he growled in my ear. "P-please Colby, I want it" I say. He sticks a finger in and I gasp. "You're soaked baby girl" he says kissing my neck. I moan. "You make me hard" he said to me fondling my breasts. "I- I can take care of it" I say through breaths. "I would like that" he says taking off his pants. I got on my stomach and started to jack him off. He throws his head back with a soft moan. I look up at him. "You're not hard enough, daddy" I tease. "Fuck" he said looking down at me. His blue eyes were dark with lust. I surprise him as I put him in my mouth. "Oh fuck" he cusses as he fingers me. I moan as I suck him. He moans as he slaps my ass which turned me on even more.

We finish and I lay on his chest as always. "Was that my gift?" Cole asked making circles on my back. "No" I replied my hand on his chest and my head on my hand as I look up at him. "Oh well shit, I hope it's not good as you" he jokes kissing my head. I giggle getting out of bed and walk to my bag. I grab the dog tags. "Here" I say sitting on top of him. He grunts and opens it. "Cole?" he asked. "Yeah, I call you that so I figured if you ever travel you can wear it to remember me" I smile as he flips us so he's on top of me. "I love it" he smiled kissing me. "Good" I say kissing him. He traces my jaw with love in his eyes. I look at him. "I love you, Cole" I whisper like a secret that came out. "I love you, Ari" he says kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
24.8K 354 40
Kate and Colby have been best friends for years. What happens when they both decide they want more than that? How will their fans react? Their frien...
70.2K 1K 50
Sneaking into your neighbor's house for a party and hooking up with the owner don't always mix. Especially when you lose a bet with a stranger and th...
209K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...