Pool Of Blood (Black Hat X Re...

By KitKatMochiiii

|Sequel to Obsession| (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) was a worker, living and working in the hat mansion, although her wor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.4K 46 40
By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I couldn't believe my eyes, Altria and Jumin, they both lied dead in a bedroom, they were holding each other, as the torso was cut and their organs hung out, mixing with each other. It was disgusting to look at so I turned my head from the T.V. again spotting the very same thread which was the reason of this all. I stood up from the couch, Flug's, Demencia'a and 5.O.5's eyes turned to me as they watched me leave.

They said nothing, there was nothing to be said anyways, as I left, I noticed the concerned expressions on their faces.

I flopped face first on my bed as I tried to deal with the headache, and the tears.

Who would be able to take this better? I'm actually glad I haven't gone crazy yet, which is likely but still hasn't happened. Even then, I feel scarred for life.

As I sulk inside my room, I heard the creak of the stupid door, as it was being opened. I have a good hunch of who this I unknown entity trying to get in my room is, but I still turn a bit to get a good look. Of course, as expected its the demon who has been staying in human form for uncharacteristically long.

He is still scary, his empty gaze and almost permanent poker face is unnerving, but his grin and murderous eyes are just more... Scary. His gaze is fucking unsettling, I just can't stand anything, not even living right now. Please take my memories someone.

"You seem down" he spoke up, why though, I was enjoying the silence, oh well, it is always calm before the storm. I just curl deeper in my heaven, trying to hide, but when the man hummed, and mind you it wasn't peasant, in fact it was anything but pleasant, he was silently threatening me to ignore him, and trust me I ain't in the mood to get my blood sucked.

"Yeah, I'm just..." I turned my head to avoid smothering myself and face the demon, who looked human for the most part, for now.

"Upset?" He settled down on my bed in front of me. I just nodded. "Well, is there something that can cheer you up?" He asked the last part hesitantly, very very hesitantly. I was shocked, very shocked, but I answered anyways.

"I am not sure, but chocolate, ice cream, walks, and watching movies might help....?" I'm not sure what to tell him, especially since his question was just so unexpected, plus I've never been through something like this, so I don't know.

"Well then" he stood up "get ready in fifteen minutes, we are going outside, put on some casual wears" he said before teleporting away. I made a confused face before getting up.

Quickly washing my wimpy face, hands and feet, I dried them with a towel. I put on a simple (f/c) top and a pair of (second f/c) jeans. Putting on black socks, I let my hair down (or up if you wish). Walking outside and to the entrance of the building, Black Hat was already there. His hair were all spiky, he didn't brush them. He wore a black hoodie and black pants. I snickered.

"What?" He looked flustered.

"You look emo" I told him as he scoffed.

He disappeared and reappeared in a midnight blue shirt and deep gray pants. That's random, but oh well.

"Is it okay?" He asked me and I nodded, not sure why he asked for my opinion in the first place.

"Well then, come and we shall get going" he held out a hand for me and I took it, after quickly putting on my checkered black and white converse. I actually felt a little bad for making him wait but he didn't lash out at me, so I guess its okay.

After we both walked outside, he began walking, and naturally since he was holding my hand, I had to walk too.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, rather curious.

"Mall" he answered bluntly. I nodded and looked around at the green area that surrounded the hat mansion and wondered just how contracting the red of the hat mansion and green of the gardens and backyards looked. It was pretty.

"What are you staring at?" Black Hat was looking at me, he felt a tug and when he turned around, he saw me gaping at the difference. He could only roll his eyes. "Come on (y/n)" he groaned as he noticed my childishness. I nodded and began walking after him again.

We stopped once we reached the mall, where Black Hat got me ice cream tubs, snacks, and chocolate, as surprising as it was, I was thankful.

He used his teleportation and send the snacks home, and we made our way to a park. The park was bigger than anyone I've been to. And it was green as well, there were plenty of trees that could be climbed upon, there were swings and a merry go round. There were some slides and a sand box as well. Kids were playing whilst some adults were hanging out on the grassy field.

Black Hat led me to a huge tree and used his tentacles to climb up, and bring me up. It was like riding on an elevator, but in an invisible one. We reached the very top and I found out there was a small picnic set up.

Black Hat motioned to the setting sun as I looked at the scene. Rays of yellow orange and red spreader across the sky in a perfect and beautiful harmony, almost like they were on fire, there were a couple stars blinking softly in the warm sky. It felt as if they were calling out to each other in the sunset, enjoying their moment together before other stars join in.

I smiled as the orange sun was dipping down, in the opposite direction, the deep blue night sky could be seen approaching, as if calling out for his lover before she disappeared into the darkness of death. All I could do was watch as the blue sky lost his lover to the dark, and descended upon us, seemingly gloomy, until one, two, three and a thousand stars appeared to light him up, to cheer up his mood.

In the process, the moon, the night sky's and day sky's and sun's friend appeared before the night sky, cheering him up even further as they talked to each other about friendship and love, something that does not exist in this world in a pure form.

Such a beautiful illustration, yet such a big lie, its horrible. However, the soft smile was still present on my face, playing it's role in making my skin glow.

"Pretty, isn't it?" On hearing his voice, my head snapped to him, I hadn't paid attention, but it had already turned dark, and the stars were twinkling merrily in the night sky, playing a game with the bright moon.

"Yeah, its been a while since I've seen something like this" I smiled as I turned my head to the moon.

"You know what?" He said and when I turned to him again, he was suddenly very close to my face.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered out as he rested his hand on my cheek, stroking it softly, I blushed.

"You are so beautiful, just so beautiful that your shadow feels like the moonlight itself. Its as if stars orbit around and the whole world works because of you, its as if nothing would exist without you" he closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against mine. I blushed red, this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me, I feel like bashing my head against a wall just to make sure that I'm still awake.

"I...Uhhh" I wanted to say something, but I was interrupted by Black Hat kissing me. He was gentle, and passionate, very unexpected of him. When he parted, he gave me a soft smile.

"Sorry for interrupting, I just couldn't hold back, you looked just so beautiful, and your voice, goodness, its as if I'm hearing an angel sing for me from the heavens, god so enthralling, tell me (y/n), why are you so captivating, so hypnotizing? I feel like I'm drowning in your love" He stared into my eyes, as I stared in his.

All I could do was stare as his face shone like an angel's face in the silver moonlight. A soft smile played on his lips as I relaxed, he wasn't kidding. My face flushed a deep red, as I looked down, feeling suddenly shy.

He chuckled and removed his hand from my cheek, "well, we should eat and get going, shouldn't we?"

I nodded to his question, and we ate our food. Once we were done, we went home and settled on the couch, watching movies and eating snacks.

Today was like a perfect date, yet, I couldn't rid myself of the nagging feeling that something was wrong, very wrong.
___________

*laughing* What in all the heavens have I typed?

This is so cliche....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい: ̗̀➛ ╰─▾ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ăƒ»ê§ïŒŽâ”â” đˆïżœ...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
76.1K 1.9K 21
(Y/n) (L/n), a normal (e/c) eyed and (h/c) haired girl with a normal life. Well, not so normal, but she likes to categorize herself as normal despite...