Another Speedster//Barry Allen

By bluebubblewriter

My name is Samantha Smith and I am the fastest women alive. When I was 11 I saw my parents murdered by somet... More

That Night That Changed Everything...
What Has Happend To Me?
Operation:Break In
Multiplex Disaster
Gas Problems
The End Of Mist
Group Arguments
Saving A Train From Captain Cold
Finally Someone Admitted There Mistake. So I'll Forgive.
Meeting Tony Woodward, And Not Getting Beaten To A Pulp.
Metal Men Are Too Much Work
Words With Wells
What A Useless Partner.
Trapped
Failing To Get My Partner His Speed
Unstuck.
Meeting The Arrow
Team Arrow Partnership
Time For Training
Tempers Fraying
Goodbye For Now.
Christmas Time Is Here.
Being Locked Up...
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...
I Missed A Lot
Revelations
Hate Grows For Dr Wells.
'Chess Game'With Rathaway
Chats With Hartley
Nice Neck Graze
Poor Henry
Teleport Out Of This
Clarissa Stien
Confronting Firestrom
Will There Still Be A Central City?
Coming Home
Who Was Really There That Night?
Time Travel. Could It Be Real?
Still Have A Connection
Phosphorous Stings
See You Soon.
Speed Mirage
Mason Bridge,The Truth Speaker.
Tsunami
Ruptured Timeline
Messing Up
Aftermath Of Our Trip Through Time
Coming To An Agreement
New Found Evidence
Trickster
Part Of Something Bigger
Time To Phone A Friend
Java With Felicty
Dinner Date
Bee Captivity
BeeMania
Confused Caitlin
Caught On Video
Closet Time
Wells' Hideout
Hello Gideon
Lucid Dreaming Specs
Deal?
Failure
Rage Attack On Iris
Grodd
Adventures In The Sewers
I Love A Good Old Wall
All Along
Metallic,Futuristic.
Cold Partnership
Bromance
Love?
Choices
Rooftop Silence
Alike Somehow
The Union Of The Raymonds
That Night...
Been a While

Who Was Right?

996 30 2
By bluebubblewriter

Right now we all currently in Star Labs with Snart and his sister Lisa.

And not all of us are on board with this little collaboration...

"Please tell me this is a joke" Cait burst out,folding her arms. Barry was in his suit,while I wasn't,since there is no need since I'm going to be at the computers for this mission.

"Oh,you were right,Lenny. She is very uptight" Lisa sassed back.

"I am not uptight." Caitlin paused to look at us and I looked away,kind of agreeing with Lisa. Oops. "You can't call me uptight."

They just stared at each other as if it was a standoff,until Barry broke the silence.

"Look,guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off."

"Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin pointed out.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And that includes my sister." Cold explained. Well,I don't care. For all Lisa knows,I'm just another science nerd of the Flashes.

"Jerk" she moaned.

"Train wreck" he fired back. Jeez,nice relationship. "Don't look so surprised,detective. I am a man of my word."

"Yeah,you better be. Or I'm gonna make sure you're on that damn plane too." And with that everyone split up to finish there work,or to just leave Star Labs.

I followed Barry since I really needed talk about this team up.

"BA" I yelled at him before he walked off. He sat on one of the beds in the examining room and replied.

"Hey Sam. What's up?"

"Are you sure about this? Snart isn't the most reliable of people,and I don't want you getting hurt when I'm off duty."

"He's our only shot at getting the metas out of the accelerator safely." He breathed in before saying his next sentence "and don't worry about me. Worry about healing up so next mission I won't have to do it without my partner"

"I shall do that" I laughed,shaking my head.

Barry then bounced off of the bed,and gestured for me to follow him. We entered the cortex to see Lisa walking away from a breathless Cisco. Guessing he may have a teeny crush on her.

"Have you figured out a way to get the meta humans to the airport?" Barry asked.

"I have,actually. And it's pretty dope." Cisco smiled and led us outside.

On arrival we were greeted with a moving van with the words 'Ramon Shippers' on the side.
Guess we are transporting the metas on a food truck. Interesting.

"Okay,so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchairs power source to create an energy dampener." Cisco explained.

"Which means what...exactly?" Joes out of the loop once again.

"Basically,the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power that it's effectively creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the meta humans powers so we can get them to the airport and get them on the plane without them getting fresh on us. Technically,we need somebody with a Class A commercial drivers licence to drive this,though"

"I can drive it" We all looked at Lisa,sceptical. "What? I have a Class A CDL."

"You do?" Caitlin asked,a little shocked.

"We can't all be doctors." She eyed Caitlin.

"All right,well,let's do this. Planes gonna be here in two hours." Barry announced and we were off too work.

The meta humans were sprayed with a kind of knock out gas,so we could get them on to the plane without a fight.

I held my tablet next to Cisco,while I quickly made the last checks on the dampeners.

"They're all good" I announce to Barry.

"Dampeners are fully functional" Cisco and I high fived at our good work.

"All right. I'll make sure the roads are clear. Do not stop for anything." Barry said to Snart,who was mounting his motorbike.

"Let's move out. After you" He said and Barry laughed.

With that Barry was off. Followed by me and Caitlin in the van,Snart on his bike and Lisa and Cisco in the moving van. I had placed my suit secretly in the back of my wan,in case anything went wrong and I needed to get on the field.

I'm really hoping it won't come to that.

The ride was quite and short. And in no time we were at the landing point.

We all got of our respective vehicles(except for Lisa and Cisco)and waited for the plane to turn up.
I stood in silence,since I really didn't want to work with Snart,and I kinda zoned out.

"Your ARGUS friends aren't very prompt. Maybe that's why they've never been able to match me."
Snart laughed,as we all looked up.

Look,there it is."Caitlin pointed out.

Cisco then came running and started babbling "Guys,guys,we have a problem. The dampeners are fluctuating. The rigs losing power. I don't know why."

"Can you do something?" Barry asked Cisco,as I panicked.

"I'm trying" Cisco began tapping his screen.

Lightning started crashing down,and I knew it must have been Weather Wizard. This is bad.

One lightning bolt then hit the plane,and it came crashing down.

The door on the truck swung open,and out came out metas.

"Trips cancelled" Mark yelled.

"Take your last breath" Nimbus said before turning into gas clouds. I rushed Cisco and Caitlin out of the way,while Joe shot at the metas.

I rushed to the van and changed into my suit for some added protection.

Projectile were being shot from everywhere,and I had to use my speed to keep joe from being shot.

Barry was dealing with The Mist,by creating a vacuum to keep himself from dieing.

Peekaboo then disappeared,and didn't reappear in the fight. To be fair,she wasn't the worst out of them all.

Joe kept shooting and Rainbow Raider kept shooting laser at us. Caitlin eyes then turned red,and she started attacking Cisco. Great. Cause an angry Caitlin Snow is what we need in this extremely weird battle.

I pushed Cisco back,and then had to hold Caitlin so she wouldn't hurt anyone. "He killed Ronnie and Sam. He killed Ronnie and Sam!" She kept yelling at Cisco,who sat defenceless on the ground.

Joe then took over the situation,while I joined Barry in keeping the metas at bay.

Barry successfully tired out Nimbus,but now it was Simmins turn at revenge. In my defence I wasn't in Star city when this whole battle went down so...

He began shooting lasers at us,which we continuously had to dodge. Then on the other hand,Mardon was messing with the weather like he loves to do.

He then shot a lightning bolt at Barry and I,and we feel onto the cold wet concrete. My body tingled and was burning with pain. I struggled to breath and wheeze.

This mixed with my head injury was not what I wanted on my day off.

"Finish then Simmins" Mark ordered,as thy both walked up to us. This can't be the end. No way. No chance. I haven't even got my revenge yet.

No. No. No.

Then we hear a familiar whirring of a gun. Snart then shot  in the face,with his cold gun. Adios laser eyes.

"How about we call tonight a tie?" Leonard said,walking towards them. Raiders eyes began to glow red,and then Lisa intervened.

"I'd power down if you don't want me to melt your face." She placed him a gunpoint. Typical Snart behaviour.

"Lets all go our secretary ways. My name is Leonard Snart." He introduced. He must have messed with the damn dampeners! But it was my fault,in a way. What if I ding check them properly? Ugh. I never do anything right...

"I know who you are." Mardon said.

"Always pleased to meet a fan. Just remember who it was that made sure you didn't get thrown on that plane bound for nowhere" Snart urged. Of course he's going to use this against them.

"Your letting us go? Why'd you shoot that guy?"

"He owed me money"

"Mm. What? You want a 'thank you'?" Mark rolled his eyes.

"Who doesn't like a 'Thank you'?"

"Thank you" Rainbow Raider replied and Mark didn't look to happy.

"You are so very welcome" Snart smirked.

He then walks away from the two of them and up to Barry and I who were still laying on the ground.

"You sabotaged the truck,didn't you?" Barry breathed heavily,just like I was. "Why do you let them escape?"

Snart bent down onto our level and took off his glasses. "Because now they all owe me. And one thing tells me they'll be a lot more use to me as part of my rogues tahn rotting way in the North China sea."

"You gave me you word." Snart laughed at Barry's words.

"Clearly that doesn't me anything at all. Man of my word my ass." I moaned,trying to get up and punch the smirk right off his face.

"It's true,I did. But here's the thing. I'm a criminal and a liar,and I hurt people,and I rob them. What did you expect me to do? Not be what I am? I saw an opportunity to turn things to my advantage,and I did. Who you're really mad at is yourself. This is on you,Barry. You're beautiful partner over here had already warned you."

"Then why don't you just kill me?"

"Well,I guess you two owe me one now,too." He walked away from us,as we still laced on the ground. "Good luck with...all of this. I'm actually really excited to see how it all turns out."

Cisco then ran up to the two of us,while Lisa and Leonard mounted his bike.

We both groaned and grunted,as speed healing wasn't kicking in. 

"Bye Cisco." Lisa said. And with that they were gone.

And so was my will to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 18.3K 61
⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 ❜ 〔 B. ALLEN 〕✷ ╱ 闪光 ㅤ. . . giving to 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, ...
29.2K 605 48
"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agápi 𝟲 months after Barry Allen saved Central City, a new threat has come in the form...
273K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
5.1K 208 42
Book Two of the Bolt Series. Based on season 2 of The Flash. It's been another 6 months. I've been in another coma. Only I can do that. To remind yo...