Why Us?

By Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... More

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 40

101 5 2
By Leedlesorus

Sarah's POV

It's been one month. It's been one month of torture, pain, and blood. Everyday she comes, with a blade. She takes the red, puts in the jar, and does God knows what with it. Some marks are big, some are small. The weird part is, she makes sure that we don't die. She makes sure we don't bleed out, so the next day she can take more. Most of the day we are tied to a chair, facing each other, however, from the hours of 12:00pm-1:00pm we are aloud to walk around. The room is dim lit, which makes it hard to see any entrances or exists.

Today, the are letting us walking around for an extra thirty minutes because we haven't tried to escape. Sheila comes and ties me out of my chair last, and leaves the room. The room is made a little lighter, and we slowly stand up. Sheila has most focused on getting the blood out of Derek's left arm and my right arm. Ricky and May have been attacked on the legs, Ricky on the right, and May on the left. "Are you guys able to stand?" I ask them and the nod their heads. Ricky stands up followed by May. "I don't think I can take another day of this." Ricky groans.

May stands up and falls on her face. "Ow." She tries to get up but falls. Derek offers his hand and she accepts. "Thanks." She says shyly. "No problem." Ricky and May sit back down, after a while. "Guys, we have to get out of here." I whine while sitting down myself. "We know we have to, the question is how." May has a sarcastic tone. I glare at her and she smiles.

May and Derek go into a conversation about Pokèmon, and I decide to start a conversation with Ricky. "So Ricky how's your leg?" My voice sounds awkward. "It's not black yet, so I guess it's okay." He smirks as I smile. "So, you see anyway of escaping?" he shakes his head. "You and I both know the answer to that."

"True." The door opens and Sheila walks over to us. "Okay brats, sit your butts down." We obey and she ties is back up. "Alright Sarah, you're first." She grabs my arm. Okay Sarah think about rainbows and unicorns. Marshmallows and puppies. Man, puppies are so cute. They're fluffy, and adorable and ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! I feel the tears unwillingly stream down my face. Well, that didn't work. She does the same process to everyone else. It normally takes about fifteen minutes, and then she's out.

"Did anyone else think about unicorns?" May asks. "I was thinking about puppies." I say, causing everyone to laugh. "Of course you were Sarah." Ricky states. We hear the door slam open, our heads jerk. Oh my God...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...
102K 2.9K 41
Cassidy is your average girl. Except she live at an orphanage. Nobody there likes her. They all think she's a nerd. She plays Minecraft, watches YouT...
176K 6.1K 29
"Why did this have to happen?" «completed april 6, 2015»
50.8K 1.3K 25
Kristen was your regular girl. Until her mom started drinking. She would come home from school to see her mom on the couch, or she would be shoved ag...