Roommates || Calum Hood

By sugarplumluke

"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments." More

Roommates
Chapter 1 // Premiere
Chapter 2 // The Deal
Chapter 3 // Moving In
Chapter 4 // Toothpaste
Chapter 5 // Drunk
Chapter 6 // Hook-ups
Chapter 7 // Date
Chapter 8 // Press Conference
Chapter 9 // Tummy
Chapter 10 // Explanation
Chapter 11 // Apologies
Chapter 12 // New
Chapter 13 // Jacket
Chapter 14 // Party
Chapter 16 // Night
Chapter 17 // Babysitting
Chapter 18 // Tired
Chapter 19 // Max
Chapter 20 // Realize
Chapter 21 // Birthday
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 23 // Travel
Chapter 24 // Australia
Chapter 25 // Bump
Chapter 26 // Sneak
Chapter 27 // Scare
Chapter 28 // Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 29 // Caught
Chapter 30 // Oops
Chapter 31 // Spider
Chapter 32 // Skating
Chapter 33 // Reagan
Chapter 34 // Knees
Chapter 35 // Wisdom Teeth
Chapter 36 // Love
Chapter 37 // Bowling
Chapter 38 // VMAs
Chapter 39 // Puke
Chapter 40 // Zoo
Chapter 41 // Hotel
Chapter 42 // Rehearsals
Chapter 43 // Water
Chapter 44 // Goodbye
Chapter 45 // Phone Call
Chapter 46 // Step
Chapter 47 // Texts
Chapter 48 // Snapchat
Chapter 49 // Troy
Chapter 50 // Bar
Chapter 51 // Over
Chapter 52 // Post
Chapter 53 // Plans
Chapter 54 // Home
Chapter 55 // Reunion
Chapter 56 // There
Chapter 57 // Broke
Chapter 58 // Plan B
Chapter 59 // Dinner
Chapter 60 // Talks
Chapter 61 // Doc
Chapter 62 // New Year's
Character Answers
Chapter 63 // Shower
Chapter 64 // Last
Epilogue

Chapter 15 // Dare

352K 9.2K 16K
By sugarplumluke

•Cassidy

"Bree!" I gasped, dropping my hands from Calum's body and completely forgetting about the recent events, only focusing on the unlikely pair making out against the wall.

"Michael!" Calum yelled at the same time, causing the two of them to jump apart. The stunned couple both had matching bright red cheeks and swollen lips, and Bree had an enormous hickey covering her neck. "Jesus, you two! What about Ash?"

Bree licked her lips nervously, her gaze flickering between Michael and the floor. She shrugged. "Um, I don't know. I just wasn't feeling it, I guess? I don't know. I feel bad. He's so sweet. Damn, I feel really bad now."

"I'm drunk," Michael declared proudly, chuckling to himself and Calum smacked him in the arm.

I didn't even care about them anymore, I just wanted to clear my head. I flopped down onto the bed, still shaken up by that random guy pursuing me. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to do such a thing and I was scared that if I stayed around this party any longer that he would do much, much worse.

"Can we go home, please?" I asked, glimpsing at Calum who still had a sympathetic, yet angry, expression plastered over his face.

"Of course, Cass," Calum agreed instantly, fulfilling that protective best friend role that I needed.

Michael jutted his lip out into a pout, and Bree whined. They didn't know what had happened and I suddenly felt a little selfish, because now if we went home then Luke would go home too, forcing Bree, Michael and Ashton to end their night as well. I didn't want to be a party pooper for them.

"You guys can all come to our house, though," I blurted out, not even mentioning the idea to Calum before I invited them over. "We can have a party of our own there. I just really want to go home."

Calum nodded, his eyes watching me intently. "Okay, yeah, you guys should come over. Let's go round up Luke and Ashton."

•*•*•

I crossed one leg over the other as I nibbled away on the chips that Calum had put out in the bowl on the table in front of us. An awkward silence had fallen over the six of us as our conversations had simmered down, and maybe it was awkward because I was sitting between the guy I liked and the guy who had taken my virginity on one couch, and Bree was sitting between the boy who liked her and the boy she was just kissing on the other couch.

A part of me kind of expected Bree to ditch Ashton. They hadn't even been on an official date; it was just clear that they both had taken a liking to each other. But although Ashton sports that curly hair that Bree usually swoons over, he lacked that bit of danger she always craved. Ashton was so incredibly sweet, which I would want to surround my best friend, but she always went after the reckless ones with a dirty sense of humor that could possibly screw up her entire live.

I knew the least about Michael as opposed to the other boys, but I would assume that he fell somewhere into that category. It wasn't like she was committed to Ashton, but I still didn't want to be there when she broke the news that she was attracted to his best friend. And seeing the three of them all sit next to each other was borderline painful.

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" Ashton suggested, clapping his hands together to break the silence. "We can like Google questions so we don't have to come up with any."

"Yeah, alright," Luke agreed, shifting on the sofa so he could put his arm around me and so I could scoot closer to his tall frame. The rest of the group all shrugged, so I guess we were playing this kind of childish and annoying game. "I'll go first. I guess I'll pick truth."

Bree took the phone out of Ashton's hands and pressed a button, which must have like shuffled the questions or something. "Okay, this is kind of obvious. But you got: 'If you could make-out with anyone in the room, who would it be?'"

Luke chuckled loudly, and I could feel his chest vibrating from behind me. "Cassidy," Luke stated happily, kissing my cheek in a super cute manner and making me smile, while everyone else groaned simultaneously. "Uh, Calum, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Calum responded confidently.

Ashton pressed the button this time, and he sighed as the dare appeared on the screen. "This one is going to be so easy for you, Nude Boy. It says to take off an article of clothing."

Calum cheered, reaching his hands behind his neck to pull his shirt over his head and throw it onto the floor, revealing his tattoos and perfectly toned body. I had to admit that puberty had worked some nice magic on that boy. "Okay, Mikey truth or dare?"

I zoned out from listening and rested my head against Luke's shoulder. I had never really found that this game to be as fun as others, especially when I was still getting to know two of the boys here and I was terrified that I would have to perform some uncomfortable sexual task with them.

Michael had finished licking the side of Luke's face for his dare, resulting in a chorus of laughter from everyone, including me, and a high-pitched squeal from the boy who's lap I was basically sitting on. My name was called next.

"I'll go with dare," I replied with a shrug, then bit down on my lip as I awaited what I had to do. I was regretting not being lame and picking truth already.

Bree glimpsed up from the screen with her eyebrows raised. "Um, you have to kiss the person to your left."

For a second I thought this meant I had to kiss Luke, which I would have gladly turned right over and planted one on him right then and there. But after making an L with my fingers to check, I realized that the person to my left was Calum.

I gulped, glancing over at Luke with an uneasy look on my face. He just nodded sheepishly. "A dare's a dare, it's fine," Luke told me, but that almost made me more nervous. I know we aren't dating, but we both obviously like each other, and I didn't want him to get the wrong impression.

"You can pass if you want to," Calum mumbled, finally speaking up. He was stiff and seemed almost as worried as I was.

"I'm not a wimp," I said proudly. But dammit, I was a wimp. I was so worried about what would happen if I had tasted those lips that used to spit out such spiteful words towards me. Those lips that had been pressed against my forehead earlier.

I swallowed as I crawled over towards him, feeling the stares from the rest of our friends on us like an attentive audience. Calum tilted his body to face mine with caution, his big brown eyes locked on my own as if he was making sure I really wanted to do this again. It had been four years since the last time we kissed, but I didn't want to think about that event again.

I leaned in even closer to him, gently placing one hand on his soft cheek and caressing his sharp cheekbone while his hot breath tickled the area above my lip. I let my eyes close as I slowly removed the gap between us, pressing our lips together. And the way our lips molded together with ease felt really good.

This was what I was scared of. I didn't want to like the way our kisses felt. His lips were still as smooth as I could remember, and the simple touch caused a spark to ignite throughout my body. His palm gripped onto my waist to steady himself as he deepened the kiss for a moment, but I pulled away before I could get too breathless, causing Calum's eyes to shoot wide open.

"Okay, Bree I think it's your turn," I rambled quickly, eager to get the attention of us and to rid myself of my flushed cheeks. I returned to my position cuddled up against Luke's side. "I'm sorry if that was weird," I whispered to him.

Luke just smiled down at me, kissing my forehead gingerly. "You're adorable when you're worried."

I grinned back at him, but a part of me still felt guilty. I finally had a guy mutually like me, and I didn't want Calum to ruin that again. But here I was, beating myself up for enjoying a kiss with the guy I despised just a few days ago. This is so confusing.

"Oh my God!" Michael gasped, bursting into laughter and interrupting Bree's truth question that she was about to answer. "Cassidy, you gave Cal a boner!"

"What?" Luke asked instantly, leaning forward to look past me and get a glimpse of my roommate sitting at the opposite side of the couch, who did indeed pitch a tent in his pants. Luke subconciously tightened his grip on me, and my face was growing even hotter with embarrassment.

Calum rapidly placed a pillow over his lap, muttering profanities under his breath. "It wasn't from Cass, I was just thinking about something."

"Yeah, thinking about what else Cassidy could do with her lips," Michael blurted out, not even slightly concerned about what he had just said. He literally had no filter.

Everyone, besides Calum, chuckled at his comment and I buried my head into Luke's shoulder as I became incredibly uncomfortable. I felt proud that I could give Calum a boner just by kissing him for like two seconds, but I hated how this was going to put some awkward tension between everyone.

Calum rolled his eyes before standing up, still letting the pillow hover above him. "I hate all of you," He grumbled. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Make sure you wash that hand," Ashton called after him, which made Calum lift his middle finger up into the air at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: some c squared/calidy action for once can i get heck yeah

ok so im going out of town and then i have the ed sheeran concert so idk if i will be able to update for a little bit but i will try my best to :)

love you all thanks again for all of your love and support it is super duper cute just like all my lil sugarplums

ps i didnt proof read this bc i wanted to get this up before i left for my trip so lets hope its ok

dedicated to llamas bc i love her and her calum fanfic is one of my favs you should all check that out :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 32.6K 132
5SOS oneshots and preferences!! C O M P L E T E
647K 21.3K 31
"who the fuck is a 5 seconds of summer?"
196K 2.2K 101
This where you imagine that you are dating,married,or sibling with 5SOS.
204K 2.4K 40
Scenarios involving the fabulously cheeky aussie band 5 Seconds of Summer :) Requests: closed check out my imagines part 2 that is taking requests!!