K-Pop boyxboy

By gaysarising

Wooo okay so I'm finally getting this book up. There will be,fluffs,mpreg, etc. REQUESTS are always open I wi... More

Intro/requests
Oneshot list
Chanbaek- Jealousy
Markhyuck 1/2 mpreg
Markhyuck mpreg 2/2
Jaenoren NCT 1/3
Jaenoren 2/3
Jaenoren 3/3
NCT-Instagram AU
Norenmin- NCT
Gtop (Bigbang Mpreg)
Markno- NCT smut
Johnmark- NCT
Dojae- NCT mpreg
Markyong- NCT MPREG
Johnten/ NCT
Junbob/iKON
Double b/iKON
2K
Instagram
Tag
Jaeyoungparkian/ Day 6
Changjin/straykids
Hyunchan/stray kids
Johnhyuck/NCT
Hunhan/EXO
Changjin/ stray kids
Jeongcheol+Dino/SEVENTEEN
Chanbaek/EXO
Doyoung/johnny/NCT
Norenmin/NCT
Jaeno/NCT
Junhao/Seventeen
300 followers
Verkwan/SEVENTEEN
Yuwin/NCT
Jeongchan/STRAY KIDS
Junhao/ SEVENTEEN
Markhyuck/NCT
Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO
Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO
Minsung/STRAY KIDS
Yuwin/NCT
Gunmin/Heedo/B.I.G
Chanbaek/EXO
Kaisoo/EXO
Kaisoo/EXO
Johnhyuck/NCT
Chanbaek- EXO
ASTRO
ATEEZ
Mj/moonbin/ ASTRO
Requests (closed)
Ateez
Yumin/ATEEZ
Meanie/SVT
Johnhyuck/NCT
Seonghwa/Hongjoong/ATEEZ
Double b/iKON
Nomin/NCT
Double b/iKON
Renmin/NCT
Junbob/iKON
Yuwin/NCT
Double b/gtop/iKON/big bang
Markhyuck/NCT
Binwoo/ASTRO
2min/shinee
Multiship/iKON
Sekai/EXO
Requests (closed)
Mashikyu/TREASURE13
Markhyuck/NCT
Junsol/SVT
Henyang/WayV
BaekhyunxEXO/EXO
Hyunin/SKZ
Johnjae/NCT
Dohoon/Treasure13
KunxXiaojun/WayV
Sanhyuck/Astro
2min/shinee
Requests (closed)
Junbob/iKON
Gonsuk/Ygtb
Junbob/iKON
Keidam/YGTB
Chensung/NCT
Hyuckx127/NCT
Taeten/NCT
Doubleb+Junhwan/iKON
Markhyuck/NCT
Dowoo/NCT
Dowoo/NCT
Chensung/NCT
Johnmark/NCT
Johnmark/NCT
Requests
Multiship/SVT/EXO
EXO month
Chanbaek/EXO
Chanbaek/EXO
Multiship/NCT
Chensung/NCT
Markhyuck/NCT
COMPLETED
A/N

Markhyuck/NCT

13K 150 87
By gaysarising

Request HEAVY ANGST.

Summary- Hyuck was pregnant. Only he and mark knew. They were young and scared. Hyuck was practicing when things went wrong.

I'm really sorry it's so so sad.

Warnings- miscarriage, mention of blood, crying, sad, real real sad

NCT 127 was practice today.

Hyuck had practiced with Dream that morning and was now practicing with 127.

They were practicing Simon says when he started getting cramps. He pushed through the song and when they went on break the cramps got worse as he leaned against the wall.

He felt something going down his thighs. He was in shorts but he just put his hand down to see if he was crazy or if there was actually something.

When his hand came up completely covered in blood he looked down seeing the blood running down his thighs.

He was shaking uncontrollably as everyone finally turned their attention to him.

"Fuck" Mark spoke running over "give me towels or something! Don't just fucking stand there while he bleeds" he yelled frustrated as everyone just stood there and Hyuck let out a sob as a strong cramp hit him and more blood ran down his thighs.

"W-What is happening?!" One of the managers yelled as others grabbed anything they could find

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?! HE WAS FUCKING PREGNANT." Mark yelled

Hyuck let out another sob falling to the floor mark catching him gently helping him sit on the floor.

"I-im so sorry" Hyuck cried just repeating sorry.

It broke everyone's heart.

"You don't have to be sorry baby. It's not your fault." Mark spoke getting the towels from the managers putting them under donghyuck. It's like as soon as they were down they were soaked.

The cramps were agonizingly painful

"H-hurts!" Hyuck leaned his head back against the wall tears running down his face.

"I know baby I know. Just stay with me okay?" Mark rubbed Hyucks cheek keeping the boy awake while holding the towels against him trying to stop some of the bleeding.

The other members stood there in shock and heartbreak. Watching someone so young go through something so tragic.

Taeyong has kids. He couldn't imagine losing one. He walked over kneeling beside Hyuck.

"Hey bud. Keep your eyes open. Someone get a cold cloth and ice." Taeyong called out "Mark lay him down

Mark nodded and helped Hyuck lay down his head in taeyongs lap as the members brought ice and cold cloths. Taeyong put the cold cloth on Hyucks forehead and the bags of ice on his neck and around his body keeping him awake as mark tried to stop the bleeding.

They had planned to practice black on black so the rest of the members were coming in

"Go! Practice is canceled just go. Direct the paramedics back here."

Everyone who had just walked in was in shock as they left again.

It was a horrific site.

"I'm so sorry" Hyucks voice was barely audible. The soft apologies leaving his mouth.

"You don't have to be sorry it's not your fault sweetheart" taeyong spoke

"Scissors can I have some scissors" Mark spoke and the managers bright him scissors he knew donghyuck was covered and he wanted to get the shorts off.

Mark cut the shorts off throwing them in the trash can

Just as he did the paramedics came in helping lift him onto the stretcher covering him up. Mark followed.

It was a rough night for everyone. News got around the company quickly.

Everyone was worried. Hyuck was a literal sunshine he was always happy and smiling. This was awful. He didn't deserve this.

He had to stay in the hospital over night and mark never left his side. He held his hand through every painful cramp until it was over. Through every test. He was there and never planned to leave.

Taeyong brought clothes for mark to shower in the hospital room and it was hard to get him to do that.

Hyuck was asleep for a while. He had been given medication for pain when they had to do some tests and just take care of things so it wouldn't harm his body for future children.

When he woke up it was around 8 the next morning and mark was sitting in the chair on his phone he'd woken up a few minutes before. He looked over as he heard movement from the bed.

"Hey love. Are you hungry?"

Hyuck shook his head at the hungry part

"Do you want to shower?"

"Please" his voice was soft and rough from crying all day before.

"Okay I'm going to go tell the nurse okay?"

Hyuck shook his head

"I don't want anyone but you" His voice was still very soft barely audible

"That's fine baby. I've just got to tell them you're awake so they can check up on you before"

"No more please"

Mark walked over to the bed hugging the smaller boy

"I know baby I'm so sorry. We've just got to make sure you're okay. Then we can go home and shower okay?"

Hyuck nodded and mark went and got the nurse who came in a little bit after mark with the doctor.

They checked him over and made sure everything was okay and gave pain medication if needed as he might from the things needed to stop the bleeding.

Mark helped Hyuck get dressed in the comfortable clothes taeyong brought yesterday as one of the managers came to pick them up.

He could barely walk so they wheeled him to the car and mark helped him in getting in with him as the manager drove them to the dorm.

The manager grabbed the things from the hospital while mark had to help Hyuck to the house basically holding him up it took them a good ten minutes to get to the front door but Hyuck refused to let mark pick him up.

By the time they got to the door he was in tears

Mark opened the door and helped Hyuck into the house.

There were members sitting in the living room not expecting them home they were going to say something but mark shook his head quickly.

The other members understood and stayed quiet.

Mark helped Hyuck up the stairs to their room

Hyuck sat on the bed while mark got the water in the bathroom warm.

He grabbed clothes putting them on the bed and helped Hyuck undress and get in the shower. He washed his hair and body rinsing him off makin sure to be gentle and quick knowing Hyuck was probably tired.

"Thank you" mark heard a soft voice say as he turned the water off.

"You don't have to thank me baby. This is my job. I will take care of you."

Hyuck wipes his eyes as mark helped him out of the shower and dried him off brushing his hair and helping him get dressed in a big sweater and shorts.

Hyuck hugged mark and mark hugged back rubbing the boys back.

"It's okay baby. Come on you can lay down. You need rest and you have to drink something even if you don't eat you have to drink."

Hyuck nodded and mark helped him lay down and pulled the covers over him kissing his forehead.

"I'll come back up in a bit. Get some rest. Don't try and get up by yourself call me if you need me"

Hyuck nodded once again closing his eyes.

Mark turned the light off and walked back downstairs he seen the looks he got from the members.

" He's in pain but they said it'll be better in a few days. He will be okay physically in a few days. But I'm going to the store to see if I can find something he will eat."

"But are you okay?" Taeyong looked at him

"I will be" mark nodded

Mark went to the store with the manager getting stuff for Hyuck.

He got back to the house and went upstairs to check on Hyuck taking stuff with him.

It took a few days before mark could get him to eat.

He was back in practice in 2 weeks.

He wasn't back to himself at all really.

He was very quiet and he did what he had to do he didn't try to do anything to make people happy like usual and it was sad.

It took months before he truly smiled again. And everyone understood.

No one pushed him to do anything he didn't want to but he never used anything as an excuse.

He worked and he didn't complain.

He was moving forward. Both he and mark were. Together. They needed eachother.

This was so damn sad. Should I do a part 2 where they have a baby? I feel like it's needed. I'm sorry if you cried- B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 334 200
Kpop imagines book 2 of male idols. I have a previous book. Requests are open. I include Jpop idols now
2.5K 47 11
Just a little bunch of stories that I come up with or prompts from peoples requests:) !DISCLAIMER! This story will NEVER EVER have cheating, threesom...
53 1 5
⚠️discontinued ⚠️ This book will consist of short stories/oneshots for different people that I look up to :) This book will include some members of t...
4.1K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...