I'm In Love With A Plus Sized...

By ChrissyStyles2496

Jacob is one of those typical guys who never had a thing for girls who weighed more than a hundred and thirty... More

I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.2
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.3
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.4
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.5
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.6
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.7
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.8
Big Surprise!
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.9
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.10
Another BIG surprise
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.11
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.12
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.13
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.14
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.15
I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.16
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.17
Let's Spread Some Positivity ❀
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.18
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.19
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.20
New Idea!
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.21
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.22
Writer's block 😭
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.23
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.24
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.25
Why write a plus size book?
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.26
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.27
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.28
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.29
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.30
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.31
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.32
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.33
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.34
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.35
I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.36
How long should this book last???
I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.37
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.38
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.39
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.40
What's going on with the updates?
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.41
Surgery πŸ˜±πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.43
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.44
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.45
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.46
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.47
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.49
I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.50
Bad but not so bad news

I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.48

519 22 1
By ChrissyStyles2496

Sophia's POV

Leaving Jamacia is sad because we never got the chance to spend that much time to go around and have some fun.Not only that but now we gotta find another location for my parents to have their wedding since we had to leave.No,I'm not blaming Jennifer that we had to leave and now having to make new plans for the wedding.I would be upset as well if some random chick was all up on Jacob.We don't play when it comes to our men,period! And if the chick can't handle the claws then she shouldn't have walked into the den and messed with something that belongs to a lioness.I don't believe fighting is the key but at least now she learned her leason to never mess with a woman's man or there will be some problems.I just hope that as soon we get back home we'll at least have an idea of what we're going to do for my parents wedding.But if not then I guess we'll have to do it the Vegas way,call it a day and let my mom and dad do whatever after that.

Jennifer:I can't believe that I let that stripper get to me like that to ruin our vacation and your parent's plan for their wedding.

Sophia:Awe,don't beat yourself up for that situation because I would do the same thing.

Jennifer:Really?

Sophia:No,but I would defend something that's mine.

Jennifer:Yea,I don't know why I didn't leave it alone after talking to Malik about it.It's just that when I saw her,everything just went red.Like I just had to attack her.

Sophia:Trust me,I used to be like that,too.But as I got older I trained myself not to let people or situations get to me like that.

Jennifer:And how did you do that? It sounds easy but it's not.

Sophia:Well,sometimes I walk away from that situation--

Jennifer:Which we both know that I'm not good at doing that.

Sophia:Listen to music and think about positive things.Can you do that?

Jennifer:I don't know I never tried that before.

Sophia:Okay,you should try that and read the bible for once.Because that helps getting rid of anger as well.

Jennifer:You know that I'm not into religion like that.

Sophia:Who said reading the bible is religion? It's just reading God's words.

Jennifer:To be honest,Sophia,I don't know if I'm on his good side or not.

Sophia:What makes you think that,Jennifer?

Jennifer:Because the stuff I've done and been doing.I don't know if he loves me still because of it.

Sophia:God will always love his people.All you gotta do is to repent and never do those things that you've done.

Jennifer:How do I repent? I need to know because I really need to feel loved by him.

Sophia:Turn away from your sins and change.Do you even know what's sin according to the bible?

Jennifer:*wines* No,can you please teach me?

Sophia:Wow,I thought your mother was into the bible.

Jennifer:She was but I wasn't and never asked about it.

Sophia:And why is that? I thought you was always into the bible ever since we met in third grade.

Jennifer:That was just me mocking those preachers that I've been seeing on Tv or hear them on the radio.

Sophia:*sighs* First John chapter three and verse four.Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law for sin is the transgression of the law.

Jennifer:How do you say that without even looking at the bible?

Sophia:I study the bible like I'm supposed to and what you're sup to be doing.

Jennifer:But--

Sophia:And it's not religious,so I don't wanna hear it.Besides God never came up with religion anyways.

Jennifer:Huh? What do you mean?

Sophia:When you start reading the bible,you won't see it mention anything about Christianity.That's just something our ancestors slave masters came up with.I'll explain that to you later on when we get home.But first,I'll have to teach you how to understand the bible and study it.

Jennifer:*confused* I guess

Sophia:Okay,like for example,what do you think Jesus Christ looks like?

Jennifer:I don't know,white,silky brown hair,and brown eyes.

Sophia:That's strike one.What do you think God looks like?

Jennifer:I have no clue

Sophia:Adam and Eve?

Jennifer:I think they're Caucasian like Christ.

Sophia:Strike two and what about Moses?

Jennifer:Caucasian

Sophia:And strike three! Religion is out.

Jennifer:Why does it matter what they look like or not?

Sophia:Because the bible never lies but those pastors that teach Christianity are lying because they're the ones that's teaching us this stuff and use the false image of Christ.

Jennifer:Okay,then you tell me what do Adam and Eve looks like.

Sophia:In the bible it says that God created man in his image.So,in Genesis chapter two and verse seven it says "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Jennifer:Okay,your point?

Sophia:What color is the dust of the ground?

Jennifer:Brown

Sophia:Who was the first that God created on the earth?

Jennifer:Adam

Sophia:Okay,now you let that sink in and you tell me who's lying because like I said.The bible never lies.

Jennifer:Wow,so if Adam isn't Caucasian then that means Eve must be a colored person as well.

Sophia:Yes,because he put Adam in a deep sleep to create Eve and used his rib.You can't create a Caucasian woman out of a colored man and if he did it would be in the bible.

Jennifer:Yea,that's true,so why would they lie?

Sophia:To keep us from knowing the truth.They don't want us to know all the truth in the bible.

Jennifer:So,what does Christ looks like? This is very interesting.

Sophia:It's in Revelation,do you know what Revelation means according to the bible?

Jennifer:No,what?

Sophia:It means an act of revealing.Something that is revealed by God to humans.So,in Revelation chapter one and verse fourteen it says "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow and his eyes were as a flame of fire"

Jennifer:Like wool? So,that mean his hair is woolly like yours?

Sophia:Not just like mines but like other African Americans and it's white as snow.So,that means his hair isn't brown or a different texture and his eyes aren't brown either.Now,pay attention to this next verse.In the fifteenth verse it says
"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace"

Jennifer:Isn't brass is like a goldish color?

Sophia:Yea,so what color does it turns to when you burn it?

Jennifer:Like a darker brown color.

Sophia:Exactly!

Jennifer:So,he's not Caucasian like how people show him as?

Sophia:No! They're lying to us and still lying to us,Jennifer.And that's why I'm not into religion like how I used to be years ago.

Jacob:I'm sorry to interrupt your little bible study but the plane have landed and everyone is getting off *grabs their suitcases and leaves*

Sophia:Good,because my butt is really numb from sitting too long on this plane.

Jennifer:Mines too! But do you wanna finish this conversation in the car?

Sophia:Of course! This is coming from the bible.And the truth shall set you free,girl.

Jennifer:I know that's right *leaves with Sophia*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 492 43
"myβ€…lifeβ€…had changed in waysβ€…I couldn't rearrange and all I sawβ€…was you." β€’ β€’ β€’ Maya catches feelings for a new student. She's never felt this way in...
133K 2.5K 34
"Are you sure about this Jacob?" "As long as she doesn't find out"
11K 1.3K 52
"I'm just always in my little world sometimes" β˜† For a delusional girl like Xosha, all that mattered to her was imitating a fairytale. Get good grade...
348 38 32
Mariyah collin is a thick girl, she have a huge crush on this guy name Dustin for 3 years and she's obssesed with him . Dustin is a fit, handsome, po...