Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

4. the double date

1.9K 41 1
By Boonannaxdd

4. the double date

Trip - Ella Mai
"like we been runnin' a mile, and never make it, that's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it, that's just just too bitter for worse, don't wanna face it,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester looked around the new directions, as Mike and Spencer made Mercedes chuckle, "let's, uh, lets gather around,"

the cheerios were stretching, Spencer sat down beside Quinn, "sorry, i'm late, guys," Quinn looks down at Artie, then towards Spencer's cast, "i was with Principal Figgins,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, "bad news," Mr Schuester rooms seat onto his stool, "guys, Puckerman's in juvie,"

"it really was just a matter of time," Spencer frowned at Tina, when Maisy, who sat beside Tina nods her head, "what did he do?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "he drove his mom's volvo through the front of a connivence store," Spencer frowned, "and drove off with the atm,"

"oh, wow," the new directions behind Spencer and Quinn chuckled, "a..a..and when is he getting out?" Rachel frowned, "unknown,"

Mr Schuester frowned, when Spencer tapped his cast, "he might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me," Spencer half frowned at Brittany, "guys!"

Spencer turns his blue eye back to Mr Schuester, "let's have some sympathy," Sean furrowed his eyebrows, "what for a guy who put his needs before the team's?"

Finn nods his head at Sean, "yeah, we need his voice, and his bad boy stage presence," Mr Schuester sighed, "we can't look at this as a crisis, it's an opportunity,"

"for what?" Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, tapping her pen against her notebook, "for further embarrassment and humiliation?"

Spencer smiled, remembering Sam come to him, "for welcoming our new member...." Spencer smiled at Mr Schuester, "Sam Evans!"

Sam comes through the choir room, "there he is," Sam waved his hand at Spencer, who lifted his left hand up, "how's it going?"

Maisy stared at the blonde headed boy, "hey, everybody, i'm Sam," Maisy looked at Sam, "excuse me,"

Sam turned his attention towards Maisy, "why did you join this club?" San furrowed his eyebrows at Spencer, "uh,"

Sam scratched the back of his neck, flushing when he felt Maoist's and everyone's eyes on him, "because Spencer convinced me to join,"

Spencer nods his head, "oh, wow," Santana looked at Spencer, "he has no game but at least Spencer was the one to bring in Sam," Santana looked at Finn, when Finn just glared at Santana.

"okay!" Spencer looked at Sam and the new directions, "this is gonna be great," Finn stood up when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Finn, "you're not going to regret joining, Sam,"

Finn shook Sam's hand, "oh, good.." Sam's eyes lingered onto Maisy, when she half smirked at Sam, "Sam.."

Sam smiled at the new directions when Samaria looked down at Sam, "you sit right here," Sam sat down beside Samaria who smirked at him.

"all right!" the new directions clapped their hands, Sean patting Spencer's shoulders, "good job, dude,"

"a question for the group," Mr Schuester wrote onto his whiteboard, 'Duets' Spencer smiled, "what's a duet?"

"a blanket," Brittany smiled when Rachel raised her hand, "a duet is when two voices join to become one,"

Kurt who sat down beside Spencer, "great diets are like a great marriage, the singer compliment each other," Spencer smiled at Quinn, "push each other to be better,"

"now, some people.." Spencer's day dreamed when he heard Kurt and Mercedes speaking, "psst!"

Mercedes turns towards Kurt, "he's on team gay," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "no straight boy dyes his hair to look like Linda Evangelista circa 1993,"

Mercedes titled her head, "Spencer dyed his hair," Kurt looked at Spencer, "we all know he is straight because he was dating Santana," Spencer put a small frown onto his face, "but you're crazy, circa 2010,"

"and that is what duets are all about," Mr Schuester smiled, Quinn put her hand near Spencer's, "so, this week i want you,"

Mr Schuester points towards them, "to pair up and sing a duet," Mr Schuester smiled at Quinn and Spencer, "and since you guys all seemed to love our little defying gravity,"

Spencer let out a sigh, "diva-off, i'm making this a competition," Mason smiled at Mr Schuester, "so, what's the winner get?"

"yeah.." Mike nods his head, when he looked at his younger brother towards Mr Schuester, "dinner for four, on me..."

"at Breadstix," Quinn gasped from beside Spencer, when she squeezed her hand in his, "Breadstix!"

"i love this idea!" Tina looked at her boyfriend, "i love this idea!" Santana and Brittany both smiled, "who you gonna sing with, Kurt?"

Kurt looked beside him at Spencer, whoa as smiling at Quinn then towards Sam, "i don't know.."

***

"Santana.."

Santana pushed Spencer onto her bed, with Brittany beside her, "what am i doing here?" Santana smirked, when she came onto her bed, "i don't know... yet,"

"but.." Brittany attached her lips onto Spencer's jaw, "hmm," Spencer closed his blue eyes, "Britt.."

Brittany smiled into Spencer's neck, "mm-hmm," Santana connects her lips onto the other side of Spencer's jaw, "San... Britt,"

he sat up, "i..i can't do this to Quinn," he pulled away from the two of them, "i like Quinn," Brittany turns to Santana, "what should we do?"

Spencer shook his head, "i like Quinn, and i think she likes me, i can't do this to her," he went towards his bag pack, picking it up and putting it over his shoulders, "b..bye,"

***

Spencer stood at his locker, putting in his notebook and textbooks when he moved his hands away when Kurt closed his locker, "Kurt, hey,"

Kurt smiled at Spencer, looking at Spencer's red letterman jacket, "do you wanna do a duet with me?"

Spencer turned towards Kurt with his bag on his shoulder, "w..what?" Spencer looked at Kurt, "i'm gonna.. go, cause you're kind of freaking me out,"

Spencer was about to walk away from Kurt, "wait, wait.. maybe i was a little off," Kurt looked at Spencer, "let me make it up to you, team up with me for the duet competition,"

Spencer looked at Kurt, "listen, unless you team up with Rachel, i am your best bet at winning," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at him, "aren't duets supposed to be between, like, a girl and a guy?"

Spencer walked through the hallways with Kurt beside him, "well, Gene Kelly and Donald O'Conner  would protest," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "make em laugh,"

"sorry," Kurt looked at Spencer, "Singing In The Rain 1952," Spencer bit onto his lip, "nothing.. okay, maybe you are straight,"

"what?" Spencer looks at Kurt, "nothing, listen, rent it, and then look up the menu for Breadstix online," Kurt pats Spencer's muscular shoulder, "and when you're done, come to my room, because we are gonna win this duet competition,"

***

"you can't do this to him," Finn looked at Kurt, "you're overreacting," Kurt rolled his eyes, grabbing on a tray, "if Spencer or Sam sings with you, you're painting a bulls eye on their backs,"

Kurt took a piece of tissue, putting it onto his red tray, "once again, your closeted homophobia seeps to the surface like the contents of a cracked cesspool,"

Spencer sat at the football team's table, "don't give me that," Finn looked at Kurt, "look, i shouldn't have used that word in your basement, and blamed it on Spencer,"

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows looking up at Finn, "but it's not like you are innocent," Kurt frowns at Finn, "me and Spencer really like you, Kurt,"

"but the fact," Finn shrugs his shoulders, "of the matter is, the way you were all over me and Spencer last year? if i did that to a girl, she'd take out a restraining order,"

Finn looked down at Kurt, "but Spencer didn't notice, because you are always like that with him," Kurt looked at Finn, "you have issues with me being gay, i get that, but Spencer doesn't,"

Finn looked at Kurt, "no, actually, i don't," Finn sigh, "i have issues with the fact that you don't understand that no means no,"

Kurt looked up at Finn with a glare on his face, when he moved away from Finn with his tray, "all i just want to do, is sing with him,"

"then you don't give a damn about any of us," Kurt looked at Finn, "if Spencer sings with you, i guarantee, within a week, Spencer will take so much crap, he'll have to quit glee club,"

Kurt frowns, "and Spencer's doing this best, keeping the football players away from us," Finn looked down at Kurt, "but it's your call, dude,"

Kurt looks over the counter, towards the cafeteria where he saw Quinn and Spencer talking to each other with smiles on their faces.

***

"i don't want to do it," Mason opened the library door, "we're duet partners! you have to sing!"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i don't even if i can sing," Spencer looked over a book to see Tina and Mason, "everyone knows i'm here to do one thing: dance,"

"you sing and i'll dance around you," Mason half smiled at his girlfriend, "no, no," Tina shook her head, "you'll be fine,"

"we're singing together," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Tina, who points at her boyfriend, "we are gonna win that dinner at Breadstix, and then we can finally have a normal night out,"

Tina walked past Mason who furrowed his eyebrows, "normal? what do you mean?" Tina sat down, "we went out last night,"

"for dim sum," Tina looked up at Mason, "with your mom, all we ever do is get dim sum with your mom!"

"here we go again," Mason rolled his brown eyes, "i'm not saying fish steamed pork knuckles aren't delicious,"

Tina let out a breath, "i'm just saying that at Breadstix, they have bottomless salad bowls, they refill your salad until you leave or pass out," Mason frowns at Tina, "you can get salad at dim sum, my mom got it last night,"

"there were chicken feet in it," Tina looked up from the records towards Mason, "it was a chicken feet salad, all i want is a normal salad that doesn't have chicken feet in it!"

Mason frowned, "you're not listening to me!" Mason sees Spencer when he half smiled, "oh, hey Spence," Spencer waves his hand, looking back down at the book he had pulled out, "you don't care about my needs!"

"shh!" the liberian comes towards Mason and Tina, "we're fighting a lot," Mason let out a sigh, "we should go to asian couples therapy,"

"why does the couples therapy have to be asian?" Spencer held in his chuckle when Tina Tina towards him, "good luck, at the duets competition,"

"thanks,"

***

"i don't see the big deal," Finn frowned at his twin brother, who went towards him in a towel wrapped around his waist.

Spencer took off the plastic bag from around his cast, "Kurt came into my bedroom, and e-mailed me, like, 60 MP3's of him singing,"

he furrowed his eyebrows, "even though i already know how he sings like? but you know? but i actually thought for one second that it was Faith Hill," Spencer opened his football locker, with his left hand, "Kurt's good,"

Finn stood in his outfit, "look, Spence, this isn't about how good Kurt is," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he opened his locker, "being in glee club is like.."

"it's like walking down the double yellow lines of a highway," Spencer frowned at Finn, "if you get just a little bit off course, you're gonna get crushed,"

Spencer shook his head, "Karofsky and Azimio and me, have already made a promise, the first day we joined glee club," Spencer wiped his damp brunette hair, "i gotta be honest, you're kind of confusing my head right now,"

Spencer pulled his boxers on when Finn looked away from his twin brother, "we joined glee club, because we wanted to be apart of something special and even though football makes me feel special,"

Finn sighed, "you wanted to be in something special," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, i'm football team captain, and even though i broke my arm everyone on the team, still thinks i'm a god,"

"but singing with Kurt isn't going to make you a god," Spencer glared at Finn, when he put on his t-shirt, "i didn't realise you had such a big problem with gay dudes,"

"look," Finn sighed, "i don't have a problem with gay dudes, everyone else does," Spencer sighed, "and i'm working on that,"

"we're in their world," Finn pointed towards Karofsky and Azimio, "and in their world, singing with Kurt is a death sentence," Spencer gulped, "Karofsky and Azimio are my best friends, they wouldn't hurt me neither would the football team,"

"well," Spencer stood up from the bench, "i have Kurt my word," Spencer closed his locker loudly, "and you know, when i give someone my word, then i break it,"

***

"boom!" Spencer watched from the boys locker room door, Scott and Jensen slushie Sam, "what the hell?"

Spencer comes towards the two lacrosse players with a glare on his face, "S..Spencer, hey," Spencer ahooo his head, "oh, you guys better get out of my face before i beat the both of you up, with my broken arm,"

Scott and Jensen ran away from Spencer going towards their class, when Spencer sighed looking at Sam, "are you okay?"

Samaria came towards Sam, when she looked at Spencer, who had a bit of slushie in his hair, "you might wanna take care of that," Spencer nods his bead when Samaria took Sam into the girls's bathroom, cleaning his hair.

"Spence?" the blue eyed boy turned his head to see Quinn standing there in her cheerios uniform, seeing a piece of slushie in Spencer's hair, "who slushied you?"

Spencer shook his head, putting his hands onto her waist, "no one slushied me, Scott and Jensen from the lacrosse team, slushied Sam, and some of the slushie got into my hair," Quinn looked up at Spencer's brunette hair.

"come on," she takes his hand, leading him towards another girl's bathroom, "the blueberry flavour is the worst,"

Spencer looked up from the tap, looking at Quinn's hazel green eyes, "especially if it gets down your pants," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i looked like a creature out of Avatar down there when i got slushied,"

Spencer looked down at Quinn, "you should of told me, i would of beating the shit out of them," Quinn shook her head, "this was when you were dating Santana,"

"uh.." Quinn wiped Spencer's wet face, "i watched Avatar, like, seven times," Quinn smiled up at Spencer, "oh.."

"anyway," Quinn hands Spencer the towel, "you'll get used to it," Spencer stood in front of Quinn, "you're the head cheerleader, who do you even bother? i mean, you don't glee club?"

Quinn sighed, "i like to sing.." she wiped Spencer's face again, "and the fact is you guys were pretty cool to me last year," Quinn moved some of Spencer's wet brunette hair, "when i wasn't on top,"

Quinn shrugged her shoulders, "what's the point of being popular when you can't do what you want?" Spencer shrugs his shoulders, "Lor Manari,"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows at Spencer, "w..what?" Quinn half smiled, "it means.." he put his hands onto her hips, "you have really pretty eyes,"

Spencer frowned, "it's Nav'i, the Avatar language," Spencer half chuckled, "Lor Manari,"

Spencer smiled once more at Quinn, when she leans up, her heads touching Spencer's white t-shirt, when her cheerios uniform come onto his white t-shirt, when she pulled his shirt down, attaching her lips to his.

"w..wow," Quinn smiled, when she kissed his cheek, "bye," Spencer leaned back against the wall, his casted arm on his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat.

***

"when i was a little girl," Mercedes stood beside Santana, looking at the new directions over her shoulder, "i had a rag doll,"

the two of them came close towards the new directions, "only doll i ever owned," Santana smirked at Spencer, "now i love you just the way,"

"i loved that rag doll," Santana stared at Spencer, who sat down beside Quinn, Samaria and Sam, "but only now my love has grown,"

"and it gets stronger," Mercedes smirks, "in every way," Santana and Mercedes dance, "and it gets higher.."

"day by day," Santana and Mercedes sang, "do i love you?" Santana and Mercedes shimmed against each other, "my, oh, my... river deep, mountain high,"

Quinn moves her shoulders when Spencer kissed her cheek, "yeah, yeah, yeah.." the two of them spin around, "if i lost you, would i cry?"

"oh, how i love you, baby," Spencer looked at Samaria and Sam who both smiled at each other, "baby, baby, baby.."

Santana and Mercedes high five each other, when they come close together, the spin around when they shake their butts.

Mr Schuester laughed, when the new directions boys eyes widened expect for Finn, Samaria and Quinn looked at Spencer and Sam slapping their arms, "i love you, baby,"

Mercedes turns around facing the new directions again, "like a flower loves the spring," Santana turns around, "and i love you, baby, like a robin loves to sing,"

"and i love you, baby," Santana spins back around when Mercedes faces them again, "like a schoolboy loves his bag,"

"and i love you, baby," Santana comes towards Mercedes, "river deep, mountain high," Mr Schuester smiled up at Spencer, "oh, baby.."

"oh, baby.." Santana and Mercedes ran around the choir room, "oh... baby.." Mercedes and Santana move backwards, "ooh, ooh, yeah.."

"yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.." the guitarist flags Santana and Mercedes, "do i love you? my, oh, my..yeah.."

"river deep, mountain high, yeah, yeah, yeah.." Spencer smirks, "if i lost you, would i cry?"

"oh, how i love you, baby, baby, baby.." Santana and Mercedes shake their butts at the new directions.

"whoo!" Sam and Spencer clapped their hands beside each other, "yes, yes, yes!" Artie smiled, "again, again, again.."

Spencer turns to Quinn biting onto his lip, "ladies, nice work," Quinn shook her head with a smile playing on her lips, "what an incredible song,"

Mr Schuester stood beside them, "and just so you know, i've already bought custom made bibs for me," she points at herself, "and Mercedes here, you know why?"

"cause we's be going.." Santana looked at Mercedes, "to Breadstix!" Santana and Mercedes high five each other, "yes,"

Mr Schuester looks at them, "you hear that, guys," Mr Schuester points at them, "you guys have your world cut out for you,"

Spencer licked his lips, when Quinn put her head onto her hand with a sigh coming off of her lips.

***

Spencer stood in the boys locker room, washing his body with a plastic bag on his broken arm cast, "don't worry,"

Spencer jumped, when he turned towards Kurt, who stood about 3 centimetres away from the wall, "i'm not going to go all Shawshank on you,"

Spencer looked towards the water, "uh, this is kind of weird," Spencer turns his head, "guys usually don't talk to each other in here,"

Kurt looked at Spencer, "well, this can't wait," Spencer bit onto his lip, "i'm setting you free," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Kurt, "you can do your duet with someone else in glee, someone that the world seems more appropriate like Quinn,"

Spencer frowned, when he wiped the water away from his face with his left hand, "did i do something to offend you?"

Kurt shook his head, "no, no.. i, it's not you, it's me," Spencer looked at Kurt, "you've been honourable, actually, and i wish you the best, but i've realises that i need to sing with someone that matched my passion and talent level,"

Spencer smirks, "-and who's that?" Kurt half smiled at Spencer, "you know, they make special shampoo for colour-treated hair,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, touching his natural brunette hair, "i don't dye my hair!" Kurt walked away from Spencer, "uh-huh.."

***

"mom, do you think i dyed my hair?"

Carole looked at her eldest son's brunette hair, "no, why? have you dyed it?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "i only dyed it because you and Finn had brunette hair and my hair was like half blonde, and half brunette,"

Carole touched Spencer's cheek, "your father when he was in high school, he and blonde hair," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "did he dye his hair in high school?"

Carole nods her head, "yeah, he didn't like his blonde hair, so in our senior year, he dyed his hair brunette," she touched her son's hair, "like yours and Finn's,"

Spencer half smiled, "i didn't want to be blonde when you and Finn both have brunette hair, i felt left out," Carole frowned at her son, "i loved your blonde hair, just like i love your brunette hair, i don't mind you hair colour, all that matter is your personality,"

Spencer nods his head, "thanks mom," Spencer hugged his mom's body with a smile on his face, "i love you,"

"i love you too!"

***

"okay," Mr Schuester came into the choir room, as Spencer watched Tina frown at Artie, "guys, so.. who is up first today?"

Kurt raised his hand, "Mr Schue, if i may," Mr Schuester smiled at Kurt, "you may," Kurt stood up, walking towards the front of them, "as many of you know,"

Spencer turned his head to see Brittany sitting onto Artie's lap, when Brittany turns her head and smirks at Spencer, "i had a duet partner, but due to sensitives,"

Spencer frowned, when Quinn and Micaela touched Spencer's tanned hands, "i'd rather not get into at the moment, i have dissolved the partnership,"

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows, "okay, so who are you going to sing a duet with?" Kurt smiled, a hand on his hip, "only the most talented member of the glee club:"

Rachel smiled at Kurt, "-myself," Spencer bit his lip from laughing when he sees Rachel's smile fall, "when you're different, when you're special, sometime you have to get used to being alone,"

Spencer frowned, "i've asked a few members of the glee club as well as some cheerios to help me out," Micaela and Samaria smile at Kurt, "how can you do a duet by yourself?"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows with her arms crossed over her chest, "that's like vocal masturbation or something," Spencer turns to Santana to see her cheek's red, "i will be doing a number from the seminal classic movie Victor/Victoria,"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows turning to Samaria who just shrugged her shoulders besides Sam, "it's a show about embracing both the male and the female sides,"

"watch and learn," Kurt pointed to his eyes, "Santana, hit it," Santana narrowed her eyes at Kurt.

"they decided to call it... Jazz,"

Spencer smiled, looking at Kurt with the cheerios and some of the new directions dancing on the auditorium stage.

"yeah!" Spencer stood up, clapping his hands with a big smile on his face when he turns towards Quinn who smiled back at him.

Sean and Micaela narrowed their eyes towards Spencer and Quinn, when Spencer leaned into Quinn kissing her forehead, "are they dating?"

Sean shrugged his shoulders at his girlfriend, putting his arm around Micaela's pale shoulders, "i want Spence to be happy and if Quinn makes him happy, then i don't mind if they're dating,"

Micaela kisses Sean's cheek, "yeah, Santana broke Spencer's heart, all i want for Spencer and Samaria is to actually find love," Sean sighed, "me too, babe, me too,"

***

"i love astronomy," Sam looked up at the planets what was stuck onto the ceiling, hanging down, "something about all that space makes my problems seem kind of small,"

Spencer walked hand in hand with Quinn, towards the astronomy classroom to look inside the window to see Sam and Samaria standing there, "we can't go in there to practice,"

Spencer looks down at his right arm, "do you just wanna practice in the choir room? everyone's like either at cheerios practice or football practice and we don't have a glee club meeting later on,"

Quinn nods her head, "s...sure," a part of Spencer's red t-shirt rises when he put his left arm around Quinn's shoulder, "we're gonna win this double date with Sam and Samaria,"

Spencer opened the choir room door, walking towards the piano flipping through some records, "what do you wanna sing?"

Quinn shrugged her shoulders, "you remember that song we sung at pops," Spencer nodded his head, "yeah, what about it?"

"i don't know," Quinn half smiled, "but after that duet i liked you," Spencer's eyes widens, "r..really?"

Quinn nods her head, "yeah, you're sweet, kind to everyone, you always of everyone above you-" Spencer places his lips onto Quinn's cheek, "i know i put everyone else above me, that's what i'm supposed to do,"

"uh," Quinn looked into Spencer's blue eyes, "tell me why i should be singing with you," Spencer smiled, "okay,"

Spencer grabbed a hold of his guitar putting it around his shoulders, "well, i wanted to start with choreography," Spencer smirks, "the singing will be easy, so i'll start playing,"

Spencer strummed the guitar with his left hand, "all right, now get behind me," Quinn looked at Spencer, "or.. do you wanna do a piano duet?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "i don't mind," he looked at Quinn, when she sat down onto the piano bench, "what do you wanna sing?"

"i just wanna be with you," Spencer held a hand to his heart, "aww, same, i just wanna be with myself as well,"

Quinn chuckled, pushing Spencer's arm, "no, it's a song.." Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you know high school musical 3, i just wanna be with you?"

"oh.." Spencer starts playing the piano, "like that?" Quinn nods her head, "perfect," Spencer touched Quinn's face, "actually,"

Spencer sighed, looking at Quinn, "how about we do like i'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor who featured John Legend,"

Quinn smiled at Spencer, "okay, that's the song," Spencer looked at Quinn, "that song is a guitar and piano song, you know that right?"

Quinn smiled at him, "let's just play it on the piano, and then Brad will take over and the jazz band can play for us as well," Spencer nods his head.

"i found myself dreaming in silver and gold.." Quinn looked down at Spencer's hand, as he pressed onto the piano keys, "like a scene in a movie,"

Spencer smiled at Quinn, "that every broken heart knows,"  Quinn smiled, "we were walking on moonlight," Quinn looked at Spencer, "when you pulled me close,"

her hand wrapping around Spencer's jacket, "split second then you disappear," Spencer put his hand to his chest, "and i was alone.."

"i woke up in tears," he trailed a finger down his eye, "with you by my side, a breath of relief and i realised," Spencer smiled, "no, and i promise tomorrow,"

"so i'm gonna love you," Spencer smiled, playing the piano keys, "like i'm gonna lose you," Quinn clings onto Spencer's jacket, "i'm gonna hold you like i'm saying.."

"-goodbye.." Quinn twirls Spencer's string, "wherever we're standing, i won't take you for granted, cause we'll never when we run out of time.."

"so.. i'm gonna love you," Quinn smiled, "i'm gonna love you," Spencer sings, "like i'm gonna lose you."

"i'm gonna lose you," Spencer smiled at Quinn, "i'm gonna love you, like i'm gonna lose you.." Spencer and Quinn sang together, "in a blink of an eye,"

Spencer points towards his blue eyes, "just a whisper of smoke.. you can lose everything," Spencer held Quinn's hand, "the truth is.. you never know,"

"so i'll kiss you longer babe," Quinn touched Spencer's chest, "i'll kiss you longer babe," Quinn smiled, "in the sheets that i gave,"

"i'll make the most of the minute," Spencer still held onto Quinn's hand, "so love with no regrets.."

"let's take our time," Spencer stood up with Quinn, "to say what we want," Quinn pressed her body against Spencer's, "use what we got before it's all gone.."

"oh," Quinn smirks, "cause no and i promise tomorrow, so i'm gonna love you," Spencer held onto Quinn's waist, "like i'm gonna lose you, i'm gonna hold you like i'm saying goodbye.." 

"wherever," Spencer smiled, "were standing, i won't take you for granted," Spencer motions towards Quinn's body, "cause we'll when we run out time.."

Spencer put his hand onto Quinn's cheek, "so i'm gonna love you," Spencer smirks, "i'm gonna love you!"

"like i'm gonna lose you," Quinn put her hand into Spencer's, "i'm gonna lose you!" Finn stood outside, "i'm gonna love you, like i'm gonna lose you.."

Quinn and Spencer stopped singing, their forehead together, breathing heavily as Spencer put his hand back onto Quinn's cheek, when he was about to kiss her when Quinn moves away.

"w..what's wrong?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "t..the song's great," Quinn looked at Spencer, "no, no, i can't do this,"

Quinn picked up her things from the piano, "this year is about me, and don't say tang i'm selfish, because you have no idea how much i've given-"

Spencer stood Quinn, "i wasn't, i wasn't gonna.." Quinn looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "i've been down this path before, i know this feeling,"

"l..like i need you," Spencer bit onto his lip, "duets don't work for me, and i don't need you," Spencer frowned, "Quinn.."

"what i need," Quinn turns back to Spencer, "is to find a way to get Santana off my heels, what i need to is to find a way to torture Rachel,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "look, i'm.. i'm sorry," Quinn frowned at Spencer, "and i need to start learning how to ignore people,"

"i'm sorry," Spencer steppes forwards, when Quinn took steps backwards, Spencer sighed when he scratched his cheek, "i shouldn't of.. i shouldn't of tried that,"

Quinn looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "i'm sorry, but i need to start ignoring guys in this school, who have blue eyes," Spencer frowned, "because this year is supposed to be about me,i don't wanna sing with you,"

Spencer bit hard onto his lip, when Quinn walked away from his grasp when she opened the choir room where Finn stood outside leaning against some lockers.

***

"i don't think i can do this," Spencer turns his head to see Sam and Samaria sitting beside each other with small smiles on their faces.

Quinn sat beside Mike and Brooke, who were on the opposite side of him, where he sat down in the back row with Sean and Micaela beside him.

"whenever your ready, guys," Mr Schuester rapped his hand against his trousers, "yeah, hurry up,"

Santana looked at Tina and Mason, "i needs to get myself to breadstix," Brittany moved her head away from Artie's shoulder when Mason Winton frowned looking down at them.

"see, i really couldn't sing, i could never really sing, what i could do was.." Tina turns around, "sing," Mason half smiled at the new directions.

"sing!" Mason and Tina stopped singing when Spencer and the new directions clapped their hands, "whoo! Changster!"

Mr Schuester went towards the couple, "wow!" Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "now, that is a duet," Mr Schuester smiled at Mason and Tina, "thank you, Tina, for introducing us to the amazing voice of Mason Chang!"

Mr Schuester pas Mason's back, "that was good," Spencer nods his head down at Brittany, "yeah, that was like really good,"

***

"you tried to kiss her?" Finn came towards Spencer, who was punching the punching bag in the locker room, "major glee club could, bro,"

Finn held onto the punching bag, "look, i know, i shouldn't have," Spencer looked at Finn, "Quinn was just sending me these vibes, and those green hazel eyes,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "maybe it's for the best she backed out," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "i mean, if Puckerman ever gets out of jail, he's gonna beat my ass, or i beat up his ass,"

he went past Finn going towards the sodden bench, "i'm sure you still have feelings for her too," Finn shook his head, "no, no, i mean, no way, i'm with Rachel now,"

Spencer half smiled, "i mean, she's a lot shorter than Quinn and she talks a lot, but i'm in love with her," Spencer nods his head, "look, th..this isn't about dating, Spence,"

Spencer scratched his cheek, "this is about you singing with Quinn to raise your musical rep more higher in the group," Finn looked at his brother, "look, i'm not saying you're gonna win, but i'm just saying that, you know, even coming in second would go a long way with the rest of us,"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know," Finn sighed, when Spencer started lifting some weights with his left arm.

***

"hey.."

Spencer came running behind Quinn in a red and black flannel shirt over a white t-shirt, "listen, Quinn, i was totally out of line with you,"

Quinn looked at Spencer, "i promise it won't happen again, though," Spencer stops Quinn, "you might have to wear sunglasses whenever we're together,"

Quinn smiled, "good, because we're gonna have to spend a lot of time together practicing if we're gonna win that dinner at breadstix,"

Quinn pressed her lips against Spencer's red cheek, when she walked away from him, swaying her hips more than usual, "yes!"

***

"woman, don't you know with you, i'm born again," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows from beside Quinn who frowned at her ex-boyfriend and Rachel.

Mike clapped his hands, when Brooke grabbed a hold of Mike's hands, "no, nope," Mike nods his head when Brooke kissed his cheek,okay, do i even need to say it?"

Maisy looked at Mercedes, who looked at the new directions, Spencer looked at his brother, "that was really rude,"

Tina looked at her boyfriend who frowned, "it was, like, really rude," Quinn looks at Finn and Rachel, "i really wanted to punch the both of you,"

"serval times," Samaria looked at Finn and Rachel, "i have to agree," Mr Schuester looked at Finn and Rachel, "it's a great duet, but what you guys did with it was... really inappropriate,"

Mr Schuester looked at the two of them, "your costume choice was a little insensitive," Finn and Rachel looked down to their costumes, "frankly... i'm quite disappointed,"

"what?!"

Finn looked at Mr Schuester, "are you serious? i'm.." Spencer looked at Finn, "shocked," Rachel looked at Finn, "shocked,"

"we're... we're shocked," Rachel looked at the new directions, "i..i really hope that this doesn't cost us the competition,"

Spencer frowned at Finn, "yeah... uh." he knew what they were exactly doing, "hey," Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "let's sit down, come,"

"well," Mr Schuester walked towards the piano, "getting back on track, who's next?" Spencer looked at Quinn, when she nods her head, "come on,"

"all right," Santana turns her head towards Spencer and Quinn, when Quinn walked in front of Spencer when he grabbed a hold of a guitar, "okay, i just wanted to say i'm excited, and i couldn't of asked for a better partner,"

Quinn smiled at Spencer, when she comes behind him, "one, two, three,"

"i found myself dreaming in silver and gold.." Spencer strummed his guitar gently, "like a scene in a movie,"

Spencer smiled at Quinn, "that every broken heart knows,"  Quinn smiled at Spencer when she moved away from him, "we were walking on moonlight," Quinn looked at Spencer, "when you pulled me close,"

her hand wrapping around Spencer's jacket whole he strums the guitar, "split second then you disappear," Spencer put his hand to his chest, "and i was alone.."

"i woke up in tears," he trailed a finger down his eye, "with you by my side, a breath of relief and i realised," Spencer smiled, "no, and i promise tomorrow,"

"so i'm gonna love you," Spencer smiled, strumming his guitar, "like i'm gonna lose you," Quinn clings onto Spencer's jacket, "i'm gonna hold you like i'm saying.."

"-goodbye.." Quinn twirls Spencer's jacket string, "wherever we're standing, i won't take you for granted, cause we'll never when we run out of time.."

"so.. i'm gonna love you," Quinn smiled, "i'm gonna love you," Spencer sings, "like i'm gonna lose you."

"i'm gonna lose you," Spencer smiled at Quinn when he puts his guitar away, "i'm gonna love you, like i'm gonna lose you.." Spencer and Quinn sang together, "in a blink of an eye,"

Spencer points towards his blue eyes, "just a whisper of smoke.. you can lose everything," Spencer held Quinn's hand, "the truth is.. you never know,"

"so i'll kiss you longer babe," Quinn touched Spencer's chest, "i'll kiss you longer babe," Quinn smiled, "in the sheets that i gave,"

"i'll make the most of the minute," Spencer still held onto Quinn's hand, "so love with no regrets.."

"let's take our time," Spencer dances near Quinn, "to say what we want," Quinn pressed her body against Spencer's, "use what we got before it's all gone.."

"oh," Quinn smirks, "cause no and i promise tomorrow, so i'm gonna love you," Spencer held onto Quinn's waist, "like i'm gonna lose you, i'm gonna hold you like i'm saying goodbye.." 

"wherever," Spencer smiled, "were standing, i won't take you for granted," Spencer motions towards Quinn's body with a playful smile, "cause we'll when we run out time.."

Spencer put his hand onto Quinn's cheek, "so i'm gonna love you," Spencer smirks, "i'm gonna love you!"

"like i'm gonna lose you," Quinn put her hand into Spencer's, "i'm gonna lose you!" Finn and Rachel smiled, "i'm gonna love you, like i'm gonna lose you.."

"we did it, babe," Rachel nods her head when Sam and Samaria both smiled at Spencer and Quinn, when Spencer held Quinn's hand when she pushed his hand away from his.

Sean frowned at his sister when Spencer looked at Sean with a small frown on his face, "oh, wow,"

***

"you're...you're breaking up with me?" Spencer stopped around a corner to see Brittany and Artie, "all you wanted was a free dinner at breadstix,"

"but," Brittany frowns, "i really wanted to go with you," Artie stops, "i was going to order us one really, really long piece of spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp, i've been practicing nudging the meatballs across the table with my nose,"

Spencer let out a breath, "you used me for my voice, that's the only reason, you had sex with me," Spencer's eyes widened, "i have it in good authority,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "i know that sex doesn't mean anything to you," Brittany frowned, "but did you ever think how much it means to me?"

Brittany looks around, "after my accident, we didn't know if i'd ever be able to even to do that, and when i found out that i could, it seemed like some kind of miracle, and you just walked all over that,"

Spencer frowns, "you're not my partner anymore," Brittany frowns down at Artie, "i told Mr Schue, i'm pulling out of the duet competition,"

"Artie, i didn't know.." Brittany looked at Artie, "i'm.. i'm so sorry," Artie wheeled away from Brittany, when Spencer frowns.

"please.."

***

Mr Schuester puts the hat onto the piano, "okay, since Artie and Brittany have dropped out of the race," Spencer frowned at his friend, "i guess it's time to take it to a vote,"

Mr Schuester hands then a small piece of paper when Spencer bit onto his lip, looking up at Quinn who smiled at him when he looked around the choir room, Quinn and Spence.

he folds the piece of paper, handing it to Mr Schuester who held onto his black hat, "well, even though it looks like just about everyone voted for themselves,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "even those who didn't compete.." Mr Schuester looked at Artie, "we do have two winners,"

he takes his piece of paper, holding the coupon for Breadstix, "and the winners are.." Quinn looked at Spencer who leaned against his chair, "by two votes.. Spencer and Quinn and Sam and Samaria,"

"what?" Spencer stood up alongside Quinn, "what?" Santana stood up when Mercedes held onto her waist as Samaria followed after Sam, "yes.."

Mr Schuester bowed when he gives the coupons to Sam and Spencer who smiled at their teacher, "unbelievable," Spencer smiled, "this is so not a date,"

Spencer's smile slightly faded, "w-what?" Quinn smirked at Spencer when she walked out of choir room doors after grabbing her cheerios bag.

***

"you know," Quinn picked a Breadstix out of the pot when Spencer sipped onto his coke, "i hear they don't even make these fresh,"

she looked down at the Breadstix, "they fly them in frozen from some factory in the Dominican Republic," Spencer looks at Quinn, "i was once surging some pretty sweet waves in Dominican Republic,"

Samaria looked at Spencer, "uh-uh," Spencer looked at his girl best friend, "come on, that was my Matthew Mcconaughey impression,"

Samaria looked at Sam, "does that work on the girls where you're from?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows, "girls where i'm from?"

Samaria looked at Sam when he sipped his drink again sitting beside Spencer, "the impressions, the bad jokes, the nav'i?" Sam shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, i went to an all boys academy school where there was a girl school about a road away from us,"

"makes sense," Sam slightly smiled at Samaria, "it must be hard, i think if i went through what you went through last year," Sam looked away from Samaria to his drink, "i would have transferred to a school on the moon or something out of embarrassment,"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "uh, that didn't come mean right, i mean, you're really brave to come back like you have," Sam shook his head, "i won't judge you or anything,"

"i know what it's like to have a.. secret that you're ashamed of," Quinn looked at Spencer, "oh, holy crap, so you.. so you guys are gay?" 

Spencer looked at Quinn, "what? no, not at all," Sam looked at Quinn and Samaria, "when i found out i was moving here, i wanted to seem cool, you know?"

Quinn looked at Spencer's features who his brunette hair was near his blue eyes what changed, "i think it looks kinda hot,"

Spencer smiled, "really?" Quinn chuckled when Spencer smiled as he intertwined his hand with Quinn's over the table, "yeah.."

Quinn gets their coupon from the side of the table, putting it into her bag, "what are you doing?" Spencer stared at Quinns's cheerios bag then towards her, "we're not using that, you're paying,"

Spencer smiled, "why?" Quinn bit onto her lip, "because a gentleman always pays on the first date," Spencer stared at Quinn's eyes, "you wanna get out of here?"

"sure.." Spencer leaves the money onto their breadstix table, when Samaria smiled at Sam, from across the table, "so.."

{Season 2, Episode 4: "Duets"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
10.6K 580 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...
12.2K 265 13
When Victoria Berry is forced into auditioning for Glee Club by her sister, she finds herself tangled in incessant drama. What could happen when a ce...
33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...