McCann Is Back

By SwagBelieberXox

Whoever is reading this book go and read the first book Kidnapped by Jason McCan so it will make sense becaus... More

Chapter 1
Not an uptade
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New Story!!
About New book
Important Update

Chapter 15

2.1K 51 10
By SwagBelieberXox

*Jason's P.O.V.*

Me:"How did you find it?" I asked Kelsey as I walked to the kitchen making her jump in surprise.

Kelsey:"You need to stop doing that." She said turning back around to making food for all of us since we were still playing different games.

Me:"Doing what?"

Kelsey:"Scaring me like that." She said making me chuckle.

Me:"So how did you find it?" I asked once again.

Kelsey:"Find what?" She asked not turning around from making food.

Me:"Don't act. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I whispered now.

Kelsey:"I really don't know." She looked at me for a second before turning back around.

Me:"How did you find it when you had to kiss me in front of Justin." I whispered a smirk on my face. She stopped what she was doing and turned to me putting her hands behind her back so now she was leaning against counter.

Kelsey:"To be honest......I didn't care if he was there or not." She said looking down and I smiled and walked up to her putting my hands on the counter behind her so now she was trapped.

Me:"And why's that?" I whispered in her ear before nibbling on it making her let out a shaky breath.

Kelsey:"Jason.....stop. We're gonna get caught." She lightly moaned when I started placing kisses from her neck to her shoulder and then back up all the way to her cheek.

Me:"We won't. Just relax." I kissed her ear. I looked in her beautiful brown eyes and groaned of how adorable and innocent she looked right now as she started at me through her lashes. I smashed my lips against hers and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I moaned as I felt her hands pull on my hair making me bite down on her bottom lip before I sucked it in my mouth. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she pulled away her forehead against mine as we try to catch our breath.

Kelsey:"This is wrong." She said against my lips.

Me:"You say that but you don't pull away. Admit it already bebe....you want me." I felt her tense up at the old nickname.

Kelsey:"Jason I'm with you brother. This is very wrong. I-I don't want to hurt him." She said pulling away slightly but she was still in my arms.

Me:"Your with my brother but you want me Kels. You love me. Not him. And......and.....and I bet he still likes that Jenifer girl."

Kelsey:"Why would you say that?"

Me:"Isn't it obvious? The way they act around each other? The way they look at each other? The way they talk about each other? Didn't you see Justin today? How mad he was when I kissed Jenifer? He looked like he was about to attack me." I chuckled.

Me:"I bet he's mad that I took both of his girls." I laughed once again and she raised her eyebrow at me.

Me:"Not like I like her or anything. Not in a million years. I don't even take a glance at her when she's around. Unlike you....I can't take my eyes of you no matter what. Your just too beautiful." I said and carresed her cheek as I saw her blush.

She was about to say something when the door opened and I pulled away from her quickly but sighed in relieve when I saw it's Adam.

Adam:"You guys should really stop doing that. You're lucky it was me but next time it might not be." He warned closing the door.

Me:"I can't help it." I shrugged.

Adam:"Well you'll have to learn to control yourself! What if you get caught?" He hissed.

Me:"Don't worry we won't. I got it under control." I winked.

Adam:"Yeah okay." He rolled his eyes but still smiled.

Kelsey:"What did you want anyway boobear?" She asked going over to him and resting her head on his chest while wrapping her arms around his torso. I've noticed how touchy they were these past days. I'm not jealous or anything it's just that they're always touching....but in a sibling kind of way.

I'm not even surprised. I mean....they didn't see each other for two whole years and they're like brother and sister. So no damn surprise.

Adam:"The guys are really hungry and I came to ask if you need any help getting food ready."

Kelsey:"Actually yeah. The more people the faster we finish. I mean.....it's never safe when a man is hungry." She said making us laugh.

Me:"Damn right woman." We laughed.

________________________________

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

Lucas:"Wow Kelsey....that was delicious." He complimented when he was finished with his food.

Me:"Thank you. I had a lot of help." I smiled at Adam and Jason which they returned. It was 10:57pm and we decided we should eat now because we were too busy earlier playing different games.

Taylor:"Man.....I'm so full. I'm about to pass out." He said while rubbing his stomach.

Mason and Brian:"Me too."

Luke:"I'm going to sleep. I can't stay up a minute longer." He said and excused himself.

Lucas:"Me too. Goodnight everyone. See ya'll tomorrow." He said and walked out of the kitchen. Slowly everyone left except me, Jason and Justin. The only word that could describe this moment is.....awkward.

Me:"I'm gonna uh wash the dishes now." I said and stood up from the table beginning to collect some dishes.

Justin:"Do you need....any help babe?" He asked yawning making me chuckle

Me:"No its okay. It's not that much anyway. And you seem tired. Go to sleep I'll be up when I'm done." I said and placed the dishes in the sink going to collect the rest but he pulled me to his chest by my waist.

Justin:"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me with tired eyes. I nodded and he pecked my lips.

Justin:"Goodnight baby." He said and gave me one last kiss.

Me:"Goodnight." I smiled at him and he walked out. I looked at Jason to see him staring at the table angrily.

Me:"Jase you good?" I asked picking up the other places.

Jason:"Yeah its just....I don't like it when he touches you. You're mine." He growled.

Me:"He is my boyfriend Jason." I stated the obvious.

Jason:"Yeah but you were mine first. And still are. Even when you're dating my brother." He said and started helping me.

Me:"Wow. Possessive much?"

Jason:"But you love it." He said sending me a cheeky grin.

Me:"Maybe." I shrugged and turned towards the sink and started washing the dishes.

Jason:"Why are you still with him Kels? Why not break up with him and get with me again. Hmm?" He asked wrapping his arms around me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. I sighed.

Me:"I don't want to hurt him Jason. I don't want to break his heart. I don't want to throw him away just for his brother." I said still washing the dishes.

Jason:"But I can't be without you Kelsey. Why can't you just understand that?"

Me:"Let's not talk about this right now. Please Jason?" I turned my head a little so now we were just inches away. He kissed my lips and nodded pulling away before getting a cloth and started to dry the dishes.

I sighed.

I still love him. As much as I try to deny it....he's still my lover. He's still the one who can make me feel some other kind of emotions whenever he's in the room. When he touches me. Hugs me. Kisses me. Talks to me.....

I like Justin but......Jason is my one and only love.

_______________________________

Short and boring. I know. No need to tell me but there will be interesting chapters coming up soon you just gotta continue reading.

Hope you like my chapter and I hope you're having a great day...or a great night if you're all the way on the other side of the world.

Please.

Comment

And.

Vote.

I love you guys soooooooo muuuuuuch. Bye.😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤💞💞💞💝💝💝💝💝😍😍😍😍😍😍😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
144K 3.1K 28
Easily said, a girl who is taken by someone who is falling for her. Should it ever have happened...? Read the story to find out.
231 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...
60.3K 1.9K 11
It's hard enough that you're best friend doesn't accept you, but what happens next as he realizes you're captured by an infamous heir to a company an...