One Little Directional Mix

By lotta_james

The year 2018, five guys, four girls, two bands, one industry. What happens when their boss Simon Cowell deci... More

One Little Directional Mix
Chapter One: Loud Morning
Chapter Two: Harry's Party and Wedding Plans
Chapter Three: Mornings and Uncle Simon
Chapter Four: Rehearsals First Date and Embarrasing Friends
Chapter Five: Meeting Molly and Jade's Beautiful
Chapter Six: Valentine's Day
Chapter Seven: Brits, Indie and Dreamy
Chapter Eight: Arriving in Sydney
Chapter Nine: Interviews, Thinking and Finding
Chapter Ten: Buck's and Hen's
Chapter Eleven: Rescued from the Police
Chapter Twelve: Liam and Indie
Chapter Thirteen: Leigh- Anne and Aden- Jay
Chapter Fourteen: Jonnie's Secret
Chapter Fifteen: Wedding
Chapter Sixteen: In Love
Chapter Seventeen: Decisions, This Morning, News
Chapter Eighteen: Accident
Chapter Nineteen: Mixed Emotions and Asha & Ruby
Chapter Twenty: Break- Ups
Chapter Twenty- One: Dinner Gastro
Chapter Twenty- Two: Baby Peazer
Chapter Twenty- Three: Stick Says it All
Chapter Twenty- Four: Taking it in
Chapter Twenty- Five: Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Six: X Factor
Chapter Twenty- Six: Lunch and Tumble
Chapter Twenty- Seven: Love, Father's Instinct, Mother and Dates
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Breaking the News
Chapter Twenty- Nine: Ella and Asha
Chapter Thirty: Perrie's Birthday
Chapter Thirty- One: Harry's Surprise
Chapter Thirty- Two: Robbed
Chapter Thirty- Three: But For Now
Chapter Thirty- Four: Jordan and Celebrity Juice
Chapter Thirty- Five: America and Screech Dreams
Chapter Thirty- Six: Barnet Hospital
Chapter Thirty- Seven: Coffee Shots
Chapter Thirty- Eight: For Definite
Chapter Thirty- Nine: Possibly for the Last Time
Chapter Forty: Nightmares
Chapter Forty- One: Crushing My Hand
Chapter Forty- Two: Daffodil
Chapter Forty- Three: Excitable People
Chapter Forty- Four: Cheekier By the Second
Chapter Forty- Six: What Did You Drink Mate?
Chapter Forty- Seven: Ponies Forever
Chapter Forty- Eight: Zayn!
Chapter Forty- Nine: It's What We Leave Behind
Chapter Fifty: Truth or Dare?
Chapter Fifty- One: Big Blue Eyes
Chapter Fity- Two: Happiness
Chapter Fifty- Three: Kiss the Closest Boy
Chapter Fifty- Four: Not Tomorrow
Sequel: Little Mixed Directions

Chapter Forty- Five: Well Done Boo

4K 98 50
By lotta_james

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

"This one?" I hold up an adorable baby onesie to Jesy. She nods and I put it back. We're supposed to be out dress shopping for tonight but we kind of got sidetracked and are now in the baby section of Gap. 

"Leigh- Anne!" I hear Jesy squeal. I run around to where she is and she's holding the most beautiful baby  coat I have ever seen. It's a grey trench coat, stuffed with fleece on the inside, three clips down the front and a hood that has ears on it. 

"We have to get that." I demand and Jesy rapidly nods her head. We head up to the counter and pay halves for the coat. It cost nineteen pounds and will fit Perrie's baby until the baby is twelve months. Bargain in my opinion. 

"Right, we really need to find some dresses." Jesy says as we walk out of Gap. I nod and we head into Yves Saint Laurent. I flick through the black and red sections. We decided as a band to go for red and black colours tonight. 

My eyes come across a black dress and I pull one off the rack in my size. It was originally 235 pounds but has been reduced to 100 pounds. 

"Jes!" I call. Her head pops up from one of the racks and I try not to laugh at how funny that looked. She seemed like a meercat popping up. "Change rooms." I point at them. She nods and we both head over to them. 

I hand Jesy the Gap bag and my purse before heading into the cubical to try on my dress. It fits perfectly and I finally show it to Jesy, after her constant pleading for me to come out. 

"What do you think?" I ask her turning a little bit. She nods her head immediately and I look at it in the full length mirror. 

The black dress drops about ten centimetres above my knees and it is a straight cut from my armpits. It has little sleeves and around my neck is a silver fabric, adding a bit of edge to it. 

"You look amazing Leigh!" Jesy compliments me. I look at the dress once more and smile. I'm not going to say I look amazing, but I do look quuite hot. A girl needs to compliment herself sometimes.

"I'm going to get it." I tell Jesy. Jesy claps and I change out of the dress ever so carfeully before going and paying the 100 pounds for my dress that I shall wear tonight. 

Jesy asks to go to Dolce and Gabana so we head in there and I help Jesy find a dress for her to wear. I have a feeling Jesy will look the sexiest tonight, Jade the cutest, me the edgiest and Perrie will look pretty hot but still suttle. 

Jesy ends up finding a dress and I wait on a ottaman in the change room area whilst she changes into it. Tonight shall be a lot of fun! We're nominated for the World's Biggest Girl Group or Band award and for the Inspiring Teens award. We're up against amazing artists though so I'm not sure how it's going to end up for us? Either way, it will be a great night with wicked after parties. 

"Ready Leigh- Anne?" Jesy asks from behind the black curtain of the cubical she's in. 

"Sure am!" I call back. The curtain opens to reveal Jesy. My mouth gapes open. "Damn girl you look sexy.'" I cheer. She laughs and does a little strut and twirl. 

The shop assistant gives her a wolf whistle as she passes and we laugh along with the shop assistant. "Best I've seen that dress on anybody! It's hard to pull off." The shop assistant compliments Jesy. Jesy blushes a little and I nod. See, that's nice what that shop assistant did. No sexual intentions, didn't turn her nose up and didn't act all jealous of Jesy, just complimented her and made Jesy feel better. More people need to be like that!

"So, this one Lee- Lee?" Jesy asks me. I look at the figure hugging, just past the knees, sleeves to the elbows, wide collared, red dress that Jesy is wearing. It goes with her amazing figure and skin tone perfectly.

"If you don't wear that the world will go into a catastrophic spin!" I reply dramatically. Jesy laughs and heads back into the change room to change out of it. 

Once Jesy purchases her dress we head back into the mall to get a drink. We walk over to Boost Juice and line up. I read the board and decide to get a Berry Crush. Jesy decides she's going to have a Wildberry Juice. 

"Well you go and wait, I'll pay." I say to Jesy. Jesy turns around to head off and then suddenly steps back. "What?" I ask. 

"Turn around quickly." She whispers very quietly. I turn my head back quickly and see what Jesy saw. I spin around again before he sees. Aden- Jay. 

He's right behind us in the line and is holding hands with a girl. Poor girl, don't reckon she knows what he did either. 

"Yeah, my ex- girlfriends have been absolute bitches." He says loud enough for me to hear. So he knows it's me. Duh! I have a hairstyle that's not exactly common. "Especially the last." He adds. I can see how he would of said that. Glaring into the back of my head with a big smirk plastered on his face. 

"Ignore him." Jesy whispers. I nod and seriously attempt to but he keeps insulting me. We get to the front of the line and I order the drinks. Our drinks come whilst Aden keeps insulting me. 

"Two drinks sweetheart." The guy winks. I laugh a little and thank him, taking my juice. 

"Thanks." Jesy takes hers.

"Yeah, I had to break up with her for those obvious reasons." Aden says. "She's such a slut." He adds. I'm a slut? He is the slut! I've had enough of this. 

I spin around to face him.

"Excuse me?" I ask him. "I'm a slut?" I ask. He nods. "For your information, I broke up with you because you were cheating on me and you lied about why you got kicked out of the Navy." I remind him. "If anyones the slut, it's you." I tell him. He just smirks and shakes his head.

"Oh Leigh- Anne, get into the real world. You're an even bigger slut than Jonnie's little sister." He replies. How f**king dare he!

I squeeze my juice cup at him and the juice goes all over his face, rolling down his top. His girlfriend gasps and the line looks in shock. 

"You go girl!" The Boost Juice guy cheers. The rest of the line claps and I smile happily to myself. 

"Good day Aden." I farewell him and walk off. We head around the Boost Juice little shop thing and I stand near the other people making stuff. "Do you want me to clean that?" I ask them.

"No way! More people need juice in their faces. We'll do it! Well done." One says. I smile, thank them and Jesy and I walk towards the car park. 

"Um, what the heck was that?" Jesy asks me smiling like a little child. I just smirk and push the car park door open. 

"Girl power Jes. NO ONE messes with us." I reply and we head to the car laughing. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Jade's POV}

"You what?" I ask Leigh- Anne as Perrie laughs her head off beside me. We're at Jesy's getting ready for the Sony and Columbia Music Awards. 

"She threw juice on Aden- Jay, said good day Aden and then walked off. She also offered to clean but the Boost Juice people said she didn't have too." Jesy explains. 

I laugh with Perrie and the other two until our stomachs hurt. "Oh Leigh! Well done." I high five her. She smiles. 

I look at Jesy who seems to be pondering over something. "What is it Jes?" I ask. She looks like she's placing puzzle pieces together, which is scary. 

"So those girls call Perrie a slut and then Aden calls her one today. Your house is the one that got broken into Leigh- Anne," Jesy looks at her. "And Aden would know how to get into Leigh's easily, along with the fact those girls seemed scared and not certain their Little Mix Destruction was going to work." Jesy explains. 

"You don't think Aden told them to do that to Leigh's house?" Perrie asks Jesy. Jesy nods and we all go silent. I look at my freshly painted finger nails. Surely he's not that low as to getting the girls to do that.... is he?

"Um, how about we finish getting ready?" Leigh suggests. We all agree and by the time we're ready, not one thing has been mentioned about Aden and we all seem to have fogotten about it.

"Come on Leigh- Anne! Jessica!" Perrie yells at them. They're taking so long to come out of the bathroom in their new dresses. 

I'm wearing a white Peter Pan collar, mid- thigh length tartan dress that's majorty red. My shoes are black ankle boots and I have accesorised with a red Saint Laurent clutch, deep red nail polish, a few red and black bracelets, red lipstick and smokey eye. My hair is just straightened and left out. 

Perrie's wearing a black skater dress with elbow length sleeves. She's got all black high Converses on her feet, a black clutch, silver nose ring, black nail polish, clear lip gloss, smokey eye, black quotation earrings and her hair is up in a high ponytail with a black ribbon, which looks really adorable considering her hair is so short. As for accessories she has her wedding and engagement ring and that silver band Zayn got her, plus her baby bump. 

I hope everything is okay there because she's six months pregnant but only looks about four and a half. But, Dr. Erica said it's all okay and Perrie's quite little so the baby might be little.

"Jesy!" Perrie groans. "Leigh- Anne!" She yells. Little person, big voice. 

Jesy and Leigh emerge from the bathroom FINALLY and mine and Perrie's jaws drop. Holy flying dog they look so damn amazing! 

Jesy looks sexy with her new dress, red strappy pumps, red earrings, red clutch, red nail polish, black bracelet, engagement ring, smokey eye and bright red lipstick along with her hair left out in natural waves and her super figure. 

Leigh- Anne looks edgy in her new dress, black heels, dark red lip stick, black bangles, black earrings and black nail polish, smokey eye and black clutch. Her afro has gone and her hair is now all slick and straight and has been pulled back into a high ponytail with a quiff at the front. 

"Bloody hell you too look amazing." Perrie says staring at them. I nod my head to tell them what Perrie just said is one hundred percent true. 

"Shall we head?" Leigh offers me her arm. I take it and we head out to the driveway and get into the van our driver Richard is waiting in. Jordan is already waiting in the van and when Jesy enters his jaw drops too. 

"Yep Jordy Boy, your fiance looks extremely hot tonight." Perrie pats his head and sits down next to me. 

We drive to the awards ceremony and Richard pulls up outside the red carpet. "Ready girls?" Jordan asks holding the door. We nod and Leigh gets ready to exit first. I take Perrie hand as Jordan slides the door open. Leigh- Anne steps out and there's a whole heap of screams. Perrie and I get out next and Jordan and Jesy follow before Richard drives off. 

{Harry's POV}

The crowd suddenly lets out a whole heap of screams and someone yells Jade! Jade! I quickly spin at the sound of my girlfriend's name and so do the other boys. We all freeze as we look at the four girls at the end of the red carpet. Jordan's also there but we're not perving on him.

"Holy shit." Liam mumbles. Eleanor whacks him so he remembers his girlfriend is right next to him. I don't need to be told off, my girlfriend is right there, looking as cute and divine as ever! Jesy takes out the sexiest award tonight eaisly, but Jade looks AMAZING! 

"Harry your chewing your lip and looking at Jade like a creep." Niall says to me.The others crack up and I flush red.

"Um, err." I mumble as Louis continues to laugh. "I'm going to my girlfriend." I rush off, Zayn close on my tail. I look back and all the others are following us. Little Mix are walking towards us too and I start to speed up so I get there first. I end up running down the red carpet and skid to a halt in front of Jade. 

{Jade's POV}

Harry suddenly skids up in front of me, his blazer swooshes and then lands back where it should be. 

"Hello." I say laughing a little at my boyfriend who is smirking at me. 

"Hello my cute and sexy lady." He replies and pecks my lips, allowing the crowd to squeal and photographers a photo of public affection. 

"Jarry! Jarry! Jarry!" Some girls chant. I laugh a little and look at Harry's outfit, consisting of black skinny jeans, black suede boots, a black blazer that's rolled at the elbows and his white shirt that's buttoned right up the whole way and tucked into his jeans. 

"You look very nice this evening Mr. Styles." I smile at him. He smiles back and offers me his arm so we can head down into the arena that the awards are being held in. 

"Will you kill me if I compliment Leigh, Jesy and Perrie?" Harry asks me. I laugh and shake my head.

"Don't worry, everyone knows they look hot." I reply. Harry chuckles and looks at the girls in front of us.

"Jes, Leigh, Pezz." He says. They turn their heads and nod. "You all look very nice and um, er," he mumbles.

"Sexy." Louis finishes for him. We all laugh and the girls thank Harry. I think it's sweet Harry asked but in reality, I don't mind if he compliments my best friends. None of us really care if we think each others partner looks hot if it's the truth. In all seriousness, Jesy, Leigh and I were all jealous of Perrie when Zayn started following her and wanting to go out with her because not only is he really nice, he's really hot too! Not that I'd say that in front of Harry though..... 

We get inside and go up to our seats. We're in the row above Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Rihannna, plus some randoms. 

Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Passenger and 5SOS are behind us and Indie, Eleanor, Jordan, Ella and Asha are behind them. We are seated with Liam at the end followed by Jesy, Leigh- Anne, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, myself, Harry and then Niall. 

The awards show starts and the room goes black. The first performance is Coldplay and as usual for them, absolutely amazing. 

They do some other awards and then Fifth Harmony go up to present World's Biggest Boy Group or Band. 

"Hi." Lauren smiles. "So the nominees for the World's Biggest Boy Group or Band are, Five Seconds of Summer from Australia. One Direction from England. The Wanted from England. The Vamps from England and Emblem3 from the USA." Lauren reads from her card.

"The winner of the World's Biggest Boy Group or Band is," Ally opens the card. "One Direction!" She cheers. 

The other Fifth Harmony girls clap and we cheer for the boys. I kiss Harry's cheek and he gets up with the other four. They head up to the stage and hug all the Fifth Harmony girls. When Zayn gets to Lauren she pinches his bum and he jumps like he's been electrocuted, resulting in him bumping into Louis who trips but Liam catches his fall. Harry and Niall are loosing it and so are we. World's Clumsiest Boy Band too! 

Harry takes the microphone but is laughing to much so he swaps the mic for the award with Liam. 

"Sorry about that." Liam aplogises like their Daddy. "What happened there?" Liam asks the boys. Niall and Harry are taking deep breaths to recover. 

"Zayn rammed up the back of me." Louis complains and gives Zayn a glare. 

"One of them pinched my bum!" Zayn exclaims and nods at the Fifth Harmony girls. We all laugh at their childish fighting. 

"Anyways..." Liam sighs. Liam and Harry, once he's recovered, chat about winning the award and then come back up. As Zayn walks past Leigh she pinches his bum and we laugh quietly. Zayn fake laughs and sits back down. We're never going to let him live that one down. 

{Perrie's POV}

There's a few more awards presented and a few more performances before the One Direction boys go up to present the World's Biggest Girl Group or Band award. 

"Hi." Harry says into the microphone. "So, the nominees for the World's Biggest Girl Group or Band award are Fifth Harmony, Haim and Little Mix." Harry reads before handing Zayn the microphone.

"Um, the winner of the World's Biggest Girl Group or Band award are actually the winners of the Inspiring Teens award too." Zayn mentions before handing the mic to Niall. I know Fifth Harmony and Haim are also in the Inspiring Teens catergory so it could be any one of us. 

"The winner of the Inspiring Teens award and the award with a really long name is," Niall says earning a few laughs. The boys crowd around to look at the card. Niall opens it and they all nod. "Little Mix!" Niall looks at us.

The arena claps and we all stand up. I take Jade's hand and follow behind Jesy and Leigh- Anne down the steps and then back up the ones to the stage. 

I cannot believe we won either of these awards, especially the Inspiring Teens one. It's pretty special to win an award for inspiring people. 

I hug all the boys, each of them kissing my cheek and then finally get to Zayn. 

"Well done Boo." He whispers in my ear when I hug him. I smile back and stand with the other girls. 

"Um, wow!" Leigh says. "We're absolutely thrilled to get thi- these awards," she corrects herself. "Um, none of this could be done without all the management and all those business people, but a major thank you goes out to our fans." Leigh hands the mic to Jesy. 

"Winning the Inspiring Teens award means a lot to us so, yeah, thanks." She sums it up and Jade and I nod before we head back to the chairs with the boys. 

Zayn walks on my tail, holding my hips as we walk up the stairs. 

"I can walk up stairs." I whisper when we sit down. 

"Hmm, you can also fall down them." He replies before kissing my forehead. "Well done." He smiles and takes my left hand in his right one. Falling down stairs is something nobody wants to try anytime soon. 

We all head out to the red carpet again once the awards show has finished and have a photo with the One Direction boys. 

"Perrie! Jadey! Lee- Lee! Jesy!" Asha yells running over. I bend down and Asha jumps into my arms. I stand back up again and hold her on my hip. 

"Hey Ash, how are you baby?" Jesy asks her. 

"I'm good thank you." She replies. "This is so cool!" She yells looking around. We all laugh and nod our heads. "Miley Cyrus' performance was a bit weird though." She whispers. We nod our heads and Ashton comes over.

"Hey girls, congrats." He hugs us all. "Hey mate, what's your name?" He asks Asha. Mate! Haha! The 5SOS boys would probably have cool and awesome sounding conversations with Indie. She couldn't make it tonight I don't think? 

"I'm Asha." Asha replies to Ashton. Oh it just got confusing. "You can call me Ash." She tells Ashton. 

"No way! My names Ashton and my friends call me Ash too." Ashton says to the toddler. She gasps and then giggles very adorably. 

"Where do you come from? Your voice sounds funny." Asha giggles at Ashton. Jesy, Jade, Leigh and I  laugh and Ashton chuckles.

"I'm from Australia." Ashton replies.

"Like Indie Ash." Jesy reminds her. Asha nods and extends her arms to Ashton. He takes her and holds her on his hip. 

Jade and I walk off and an interviewer catches us. We stand and chat with her until the questions about Harry and Zayn come out.

"Was it nice to sit with Harry tonight and share this experience with him?" The interviewer asks Jade. What a shitty question! 

"Um yeah." Jade nods. "It was nice, it's been a great night so far." Jade nods unsure of how to reply. 

"And Perrie, you came tonight." She says. Um why the heck wouldn't I? She must've picked up on my confused attitude because she asks, "Due to your pregnancy." She adds. I'm pregnant not paralysed. 

"Um yeah." I reply. 

"How's that going for you?" The interviewer asks me. How's it going? I'm always hungry, actually that's not anything new, I have cravings, I keep getting annoyed for no reason, I always need to pee, I throw up from smells and tastes and just at random times and so many more things, but I cannot complain because I cannot wait to have a child.  

"Um, great!" I reply smiling. 

"And is Zayn good with it all?" She asks. Yes! He's amazing, as usual. 

"He's amazing, truly amazing. I'm not sure how he puts up with me actually." I reply. Jade laughs and the interviewer smiles. 

She thanks us and then walks off. 

Zayn really has been extraordinary. He's been so supportive, kind and just does whatever I need. He's completely and utterly excited and I'm not sure how he deals with me. I kept changing my mind this morning for what I wanted for breakfast and so Zayn made me everything... he didn't have to but he still did. I just keep falling in love with him. 

"Party time!" Niall cheers running over with the others. Zayn comes to my side and we in- twine our fingers. 

"Um, I'm not going." I say shaking my head. Normally I would because I like to party, not drink, dance, but I'm not going near drunk celebrities with my unborn baby. 

"Me neither." Zayn says. I told him he should go but he said he'd rather stay with me, another dedication to add to his list. 

"I'm going home too." Ella picks up Asha. 

"No we'll take Asha if you want." Zayn grabs the infant from Ella. We always have so much fun with Asha. "Go have fun with your boyfriend." Zayn says to Ella and looks at Niall. Niall mouths thank you and I take Asha from Zayn and he grabs her bag. 

"Thank you so much. Do I collect her in the morning?" Ella asks. We all laugh and shake our heads. Ella wont be too well in the morning if she drinks tonight. I love not drinking and then seeing all the others in pain the next day. 

"We'll drop her off tomorrow afternoon." Zayn replies and Ella thanks us. All the others head off to the after parties and Zayn grabs my right hand as I hold Asha on my right hip and we walk back down the red carpet. It's annoying we cant get out another way. 

"The lights are bright Zaynie!' Asha squeals and covers her eyes. I let go of Zayn's hand and hold the infant close to my chest so she can bury her head in my shoulder. 

We get to Ella's car that she gave us the keys to and I buckle Ella up before getting into the passenger seat so Zayn can drive us home. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Perrie's POV}

"Turn the page quietly let's take a peep. Here is the green sheep fast asleep." I read the final page of Where's the Green Sheep? 

"Thank you Perrie." Asha mumbles and closes her eyes. I kiss her forehead and place the book on Zayn's bedside table before getting off the bed and pulling the doona on our bed over her little onesie that was in her bag. 

I look up and Zayn is leaning in the doorway smiling. I walk over to the door, turn off the light and we head out of the door and downstairs together. 

I sit down on the couch and Zayn sits next to me and starts rubbing my thigh. "DId you have fun tonight?" He asks me as I adjust my hoodie. 

"Yeah! How about you?" I ask, turning to face him. We keep talking about the awards show and end up watching Notting Hill. We're on the couch, Zayn sitting up with his legs on the coffee table, my head resting in his lap and legs streched out across the couch, Prada asleep on my baby bump and Tiger and Hatchi are sleeping in Hatchi's dog bed together. 

The movie ends and the cat jumps off my legs. I sit up and go into the kitchen and search the pantry. 

"What you looking for Pepe?" Zayn walks over and stands behind me. His hand extends into the fridge and he opens a container and pulls out six little squares of milk chocolate. He places them in my hand and I thank him before eating them and sitting on the stool whilst Zayn cleans up. 

We chat about how the after party is probably going and once Zayn finishes cleaning he comes over and rubs my back. That is so good! I relax completely and finish eating as he continues to rub his strong hands into my back. 

Without a word he picks me up bridal style and carries me up to our room. He takes of his tee and we both get on either sides of Asha. He little eyes flutter open as I slide in next to her. 

"Perrie." She mumbles. 

"Yeah beautiful. Go back to sleep." I whisper and move some of her light brown curls out of her face and she closes her big blue eyes once again. 

"Zaynie you know what I said in Amer- neri- ca." Asha mumbles sleepily. 

"Yeah." Zayn replies running his hand through her hair to get her back to sleep. "What about it?" He asks her. What did she tell him?

"Well, if it's a boy, you should call him Leo." Asha says. That's a pretty cute name for a boy. Leo Malik. It think it'd work. "I love you both." Asha whispers and then the only sound from Asha are her cute little snores. 

"We love you too Ash." Zayn replies, falling asleep. "We do too." He closes his eyes and snuggles under the covers. 

I kiss both of their foreheads and lie down myself. God damnit I love that boy to death. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...
23.1K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
121K 4.5K 56
Fourth Book in Series. Tragic endings; beautiful starts. Millions of pieces glued to mend their hearts. Only hope, strength, trust and love can mend...
178K 5.2K 70
THIRD BOOK after One Little Directional Mix (Book One) and Little Mixed Directions (Book Two) It's been 344 days since Christmas 2019, the Christmas...