Secrets/\Fangs Fogarty/\

By Multi-Fxndom

"You can't protect me from everything!" "I know but at least let me try" -- In which the daughter of a Sherif... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n
24
Update..
26
27
2nd book?
Lol

25

5.3K 75 26
By Multi-Fxndom

When Clara woke up the next morning she found that Fangs was already gone. She hoped that maybe last night didn't happen and she just imagined it but when she found the bloodied cloth in her hamper she knew it wasn't her imagination.

She sat on the edge of her bed with her elbows resting on her knees and her hands covering her mouth as tears started to build in her eyes. She tried to process everything that had happened the night before and eventually just broke down into sobs.

"What've I done?" She sobbed out and Kevin quickly came into her room before he saw her in the middle of a breakdown.

"It's okay it's okay" he soothed while he quickly wrapped her in his arms. He rubbed her head slightly and tried his best to calm her down but she wouldn't stop crying.

"I'm bad for him Kev" she cried and his arms tightened around her "he wouldn't have done it if I wasn't in his life"

"Done what?" Kevin asked softly but was only met with more sobs so he decided not to push the subject.

"Fangs!" The boy turned towards the voice and sighed when he saw it was Sweetpea. The tall Serpent took a quick look around to see if anyone was listening to them but being in the bar everyone had there own conversations going on. "What the hell happened?"

"You know what happened you were there" Fangs stated simply but Sweets only shook his head in response.

"No I helped you track him down I don't know what happened after that" he explained and Fangs stayed silent. "Did you kill him?"

Before he could answer the door to the bar opened and Ellie walked in "what do you know about her?"

"About Ellie? That she's not a bad person why?" Sweetpea clenched his jaw in annoyance when Fangs didn't answer but kept looking at her suspiciously "Fangs why?"

"Because Logan said something about Ellie" Fangs said and Sweetpea could feel himself getting angry at what his friend was getting at.

"You don't trust her? But you'll trust what Logan says? The one who almost killed Clara? Also when you first started out with Clara I trusted her can't you do the same for me?" Sweetpea asked and Fangs nodded slightly.

"Just do me a favor? Ask her how she knows Logan" Fangs said before he started to get up to leave.

"Where is he Fangs?" Sweets called one last time hoping for an answer this time.

"He's not dead" was all Fangs gave before he made his exit. Sweetpea sat at the bar feeling conflicted, he knew Fangs did something and he hoped to god that he really didn't kill him.

"Hey, you okay?" Ellie asked as she stood behind him, placing a comforting hand on his arm making him look at her.

"I'm just worried about Fangs" he admitted and she gave him a sad smile.

"We all are" She said, stroking his arm softly causing him to smile before he offered her the seat next to him which she gladly took.

"I need to ask you something and I need you to not get mad at me okay?" Sweetpea asked and Ellie gave him a curious look but nodded for him to continue "did you know Logan?"

"Yeah" She said slowly tilting her head in confusion

"How?"

Ellie sighed as she looked away from him and started to scratch at her hand, a habit of hers when she would get nervous. Sweetpea noticed this and grabbed her hand in his.

"Clara and I had been best friends for years, Logan also went to the same school as we did and he became obsessed with us, with being our friend. He wanted both of us to himself, he stalked us. When my dad became a Serpent and I moved away his focus was on Clara. After I moved I didn't call her as much as I'd like but I wasn't with my mom a lot, I was sneaking out to take trips to riverdale. After I found out they broke up I did everything in my power to keep him away from her but it didn't seem to work so I asked my dad to try harder with the custody battle and I moved back here. After I came back, Logan would visit me and try to get me to be with him and I said no and we got into a fight and he yelled that Clara was always the better one the one to give in easily and I lost it I tried to attack him but it didn't work and he got out with a few cuts. But when he left he turned to me and said 'you're gonna wish you said yes' and twenty minutes later Clara calls me and then she's in the hospital." Ellie told him and tears started to roll down her cheeks "if Logan said it was my fault he's right, I almost got Clara killed"

"Ellie that isn't your fault, you didn't know he would go after her" Sweetpea said, turning her to face him.

"I should've just said yes, if I did we wouldn't be here, Fangs wouldn't be distant Clara would be okay." She cried and Sweetpea pulled her into a hug.

"It's not your fault." He stated as he pulled her tighter against him.

While everyone was running around town looking for the head of the Pickens statue, Clara was sitting on her bed, conflicted. She loved Fangs more then anything but she could see that her being with him was changing him for the worst.

"Hello?" She said softly as she picked up her phone without looking at the ID

"Hey Clara, can you come down to the bar? Shits going down and I don't want to be here but Sweetpea can't take me home" Ellie begged and Clara sighed before she stood up and got her shoes on.

"Yeah I'll be over soon" she didn't bother to ask Fangs for a ride but instead asked Kevin who complied with little complaint knowing it would only set his sister off again.

When she walked into the bar she noticed the crowd of Serpents circling a table with a women in the middle who was showing her arm to FP. She quietly made her way to Ellie who was stood next to Toni as they watched.

"What's going on?" She asked them and Ellie turned to her with slightly wide eyes.

"Jughead cut off her serpent tattoo" she explained and Clara's eyes widened as well as she looked over to Jughead who had his gaze on Penny and FP.

"Tallboy showed me those eviction notices, they're legit. But luckily I could think of about forty one ways to stall the process. And I'm talkin years" Penny said and Clara could tell she was missing a bit of the conversation from showing up late.

"What's your price Penny?" FP asked with a tired look on his face while the women stood from her chair.

"Blood for blood an eye for an eye. I want back in with the Serpents and I want him kicked out. Oh yeah one last thing, I want his tattoo carved off and I wanna do it myself" Penny said with a sinister look in her eyes "with a dirty knife."

"What the hell" Clara sighed, watching FP stand up from his seat and walk over to Jughead, quietly telling him to leave.

"Kick him out!" A Serpent yelled when Jug was out of the bar, a chorus of agreement followed after.

Clara looked over to Toni who gave her a worried look in response before FP started talking to the group of older serpents, the younger ones being practically pushed to the side.

"Seriously what the hell?" Clara asked when she came into a circle with her friends, Fangs being the only one missing.

"Jughead made a deal with her and didn't like being controlled, convinced the rest of us it was bad too" Sweets explained and she sighed in exasperation.

"Have you seen Fangs?" She asked after a moment and everyone shook there heads in response but then her phone buzzed "never mind he's outside."

"I'll see you later" Toni said, pulling her into a hug before she left.

"What are you doing here?" Clara asked as she walked up to Fangs who was waiting by his bike.

"Went by your house and Kevin told me he dropped you off here why didn't you call me? I could've taken you" Fangs said giving Clara a confused look.

"It's okay I was safe" she said and he only sighed before letting her get on his bike and taking her home.

When she got off his bike she quietly handed him his helmet and went to leave when he grabbed her wrist.

"Clar, what's going on?" He finally asked and the look in his eyes started to show worry.

"Fangs maybe we should take a break" she said quickly making Fangs drop his hold on her wrist and look at her with sad eyes

"What?" He managed to choke out almost breaking her heart

"I'm bad for you, you wouldn't have gone after Logan if I wasn't in your life" she reasoned and he looked at her in slight disbelief.

"Clara if you think I killed him you're wrong." He stated and it was her turn to give him a confused look.

"Then where is he?" She asked

"I wouldn't lie to you! You want proof here." Fangs pulled out his phone and pulled up a video someone had sent him. It showed Fangs and a few others ganging up on Logan before Fangs started beating the crap out of him, and Logan must've said something because then it looked like Fangs lost all control and his buddies had to pull him away before he did kill him.

Fangs was the first to walk away before the others dragged Logan the opposite direction before disappearing off the camera.

"Where'd you get that?" She asked and he only shook his head

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I only went after him and then I came to your house because I needed that reassurance that you were okay and that you weren't dead. I'm sorry you thought I killed him but I don't know where he is now I only know he won't be back. Those guys took him somewhere and told me that'd keep him away from Riverdale." Fangs explained before reaching for her hand again "so please don't break it off. You're the only one I have to keep me grounded. I need you"

Clara looked up at him and saw the pleading look on his face. She was hesitant at first before she took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist.

"I'm sorry" she muttered

"Don't be. And don't ever think you're bad for me ever again okay?" Fangs asked and he felt her nod against his shoulder. "Now go get some rest you have Veronica's thing tomorrow"

"Okay I love you" She said kissing his cheek which made him smile before he pulled her to him and planted a soft kiss of her lips

"I love you too" with that she went inside and he waited into she closed the door to take off to his trailer.

The next day everyone went to Veronica's ceremony at her church and she sat at the end of the row next to Kevin.

When Veronica passed Clara smiled up at her and gave her a small thumbs up which was returned with a small smile.

They all watched her and smiled when she finished. After the ceremony everyone started going to the after party but Clara decided to leave early to go hang out with her Serpent friends at the Whrym.

"How was the ceremony thing?" Toni asked as she handed the girl a glass of water.

"Wasn't bad if I'm honest. Just didn't wanna stick around for the after party. I'd rather spend my time with you guys." Clara said making Toni and Ellie smile. "You know what one of these days we need a girls night"

"Yeah I'm down. How about this weekend?" Ellie asked and Toni nodded in agreement

"Sounds good" the three of them were talking silently when Jughead came walking in, causing everyone to go quiet and look to him including Clara.

He was walking with FP and Betty at his sides with the missing head in his arms as he marched up to Tallboy.

"Stop the damn vote" FP called and everyone turned to him before he made Tallboy take a seat.

In the end Tallboy ended up being guilty of cutting off the statues head and was kicked out of the Serpents. FP was the one to take him out of town and he didn't come back for a while.

"You know what screw it, let's have that girls night tonight" Clara said looking to Toni and Ellie

"Agreed"

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter. I honestly feel like they get worse and worse each chapter I write😓 so I'm sorry

Lmao I also just watched a Law and Order svu episode with Casey in it and lemme tell you that was weird.

Any ideas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
231K 35.9K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
97.2K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
29.7K 3K 59
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...