4

Clara hadn't gotten that far from Archie, twenty steps at least, when a voice caused her to stop and look down the allyway.

"Need a ride?" the mysterious serpent she had met once before, asked as he leaned on his bike, smirking at her.

"I do actually but I don't take rides with people I don't know" She sassed crossing her arms and waiting for his reply.

"Well I now know you are the sheriffs daughter Clara Keller, nice to see I have actually met one of the Keller kids. You have a brother Kevin right?" He asked and she gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, how do you know him?" She asked and he smirked, standing up and handing her his helmet.

"Joaquin" He simply stated before getting onto his bike. He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow when she didn't move from her spot.

"I don't even know your name" he chuckled causing a small smile to appear on her face.

"Fangs Fogarty. Now can I take you home it's late and cold and you're on the Southside, a lot of bad things happen over here at night" Fangs said leaning forward on his bike watching her have an internal battle with herself.

"Fine, but if I tell you where I live will you try and come kill me later on?" She asked only half joking

"Wouldn't dream of it gorgeous" He smirked and her face went red at the name before sighing and walking over to the back of his bike and getting on after she put on the helmet.

"Hold on tight" He said feeling her arms wrapped loosely around his waist. He laughed when he took off making her scream and hold on tighter. He smiled at the feeling of her arms wanting to feel them more often but quickly wiped the thought from mind when he thought about who she was, a northside princess, daughter of a sheriff it would not end well for him if he ever started falling for her.

Clara tried not to focus on the fact that she could feel his muscles through the thin fabric of his tank top but it was very difficult. She sighed when he had rolled up to her house and put his foot down to steady the bike while she got off

"You didn't have to give me a ride. I know how much the Northside hates the Serpents" She sighed looking down after she handed him the helmet.

"Oh trust me I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. What kind of guy would I be to let a gorgeous girl like you walk around Southside alone and at night?" He gave her a small smile, a smile she was hoping to see more of.

"Maybe I'll see you around" She said smiling and he nodded slighlty

"You most likely will considering Jughead is your best friend" He mentioned and she frowned

"How did you know that?" She asked and he shrugged

"He mentioned it to us" Fangs said and she nodded before she went to walk up the steps to her house before she stopped and made a daring decision to turn around and hug him.

Fangs was taken back by the sudden action but before he could wrap his arms around her she had pulled away.

"Thank you again" She said before she quickly ran to her door. Fangs watched after her with a small smile and a little disappointed he didn't get to hug her back.

--

The next morning was same as always wake up, eat breakfast, and then have Kevin drive to school it's been that way since he got his license and she didn't see it changing anytime soon.

Upon arriving Veronica was quick to link her arm through Claras while she gave the Keller girl a questioning look.

"Why are you not wearing your red circle shirt?" She asked with a slight frown and Clara sighed in response going back to Archie pulling a gun on three serpents the night before.