Age is But a Number (lesbian...

Par KimNCRosina

Laura is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being old... Plus

Age is But a Number (lesbian story)
Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 2
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 3
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 4
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 5
Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 6
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 7
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 8
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 9
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 10
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 11
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 12
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 13
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 14
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 15
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 16
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 17
Age is But a Number (Lesbian story): Chapter 18
Age is But a Number (Lesbian story): Chapter 20
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 21
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 22
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 23
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 24
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 25
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 26
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 27
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 28
Age is But a Number: Ending

Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 19

32.4K 556 77
Par KimNCRosina

Sorry it took me so long to update! I'm still tweaking this chapter for grammar but I wanted to get it up. This part has a lot of violence and foul language so you've been warned! Remember to Vote if you love it, comment about anything, add if you love it, and fan if you think I'm pretty cool! I love you all and hope you enjoy!

“What the fuck are you doing with my daughter bitch?!” I heard Pookie roar. Everything had happened so fast it took me a while to take it all in. One minute I’m in the pool skinny dipping with Laura and the next Pookie has broken down my gate has and is trying to pelt me with patio chairs.

“Mom!” Laura screamed as she tried to cover herself in the pool. Without even looking at her I knew she was pissed and embarrassed as hell.

“Uh-uh,” I stuttered. I was scared out of my mind and I could have sworn I pissed my pants.

“Oh so now you have nothing to say bitch? I bet yo ass had a lot to say to get in my daughter’s fuckin pants!” Pookie screamed again then dived into the pool.

Pookie was like a shark in the pool and I was a scared and helpless guppy. I could have tried to swim away, but it was useless. Without any effort Pookie dragged my naked body out of the pool and threw me onto the grass. Apparently she was showing me some mercy because she could have easily slammed me down onto the concrete. I tried to get up and I tried to scream but before I could Pookie was punching the daylights out of me.

                It hurt like a bitch. It was probably the worst beating I had ever had in my life, no it was the worst beating I had ever had in my life. She punched me dead in my face, she punched me in my ribs, my nose was bleeding, and I literally thought I was seeing stars. At that point I just wanted to pass the fuck out but my body wouldn’t let me.

“Mom get the fuck off her!” Laura screeched and tried to pull Pookie off me. For some reason this made Pookie stop and she got ten times angrier.

“Little girl what the fuck did you say to me?! You don’t ever fucking talk to me like that! Especially not because I tried to save you from this old fucking whore!” Pookie fired back and now I got pissed.

“Who the fuck are y-“Before I could even finish my sentence Pookie smacked me across the face.

“Mom get off her or I’ll call the cops!” Laura threatened and Pookie began to burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha really Laura! If you call the cops they’re going to praise me for beating the shit out of an old woman who tried to fuck my daughter!” Pookie barked.

“Ugh!” Laura yelled and tears began to stream down her face. It hurt me to see Laura like this, it hurt me so much.

“I can’t believe you Beth…I really can’t believe you…” Pookie confessed. For the first time that night she actually seemed sad instead of angry and to be honest that was worst. I could deal with someone being mad at me, but when I hurt someone emotionally that killed me inside. Tonight was supposed to be a goodnight. My bulletproof plan had just been shredded to pieces by a deranged Rottweiler that was trying to protect her pup.

“Pookie if you just let me ex-“I started but of course I was shut down by Pookie.

“Let you explain? Let you explain? You’ve never had a fucking daughter before! You don’t know what it’s like to stay up all night and worry about people coming into her life and hurting her! You don’t know what it’s like to worry about your daughter falling in love with a player who is just gonna lose her! And as much as you warn them and try to raise them right you never know! You don’t fucking know what it’s like to be a mother to a teenage daughter Beth!” Pookie cried out and I knew she was trying to hold back tears. I had never seen Pookie on the brink of tears before and it was killing me inside. I was the reason why she was on the verge of crying.

“Thanks for the worst prom in history mom…” Laura began to cry and now my heart was really hurting.

“I’m saving you sweetie,” Pookie tried to explain but Laura just looked away. She was more hurt than any of us. Tonight was supposed to be perfect and now it had turned into a living nightmare. She would never forgive us, never.

“From what mom? From growing up? I’m going to be 18 in 2 weeks! I’ll be off to college in the fall! You can’t save me from everything! I’m not that little 3 year old you adopted Mom, I’m a young woman...”Laura reminded her and I knew Pookie was hurt even more. She had always dreaded Laura growing up and now she finally was.

“Let’s go Laura,” Pookie demanded as strongly as she could. She was hurt and I could tell she was trying to hide it. She crawled off me then looked around at the pool. There were chairs in the pool and a few broken pots. I personally didn’t care though; I had been meaning to change the pool around.

“No Mom,” Laura stated strongly.

“If you don’t come home with me I’ll sure as hell call the cops on Beth because you are not staying here,” Pookie snapped and Laura put her head down and climbed out the pool. The way she was looking at me right now made me feel like the worse person in the world. I could have listened to my gut and just cut off all connection between Laura in the beginning. If I would have done that we wouldn’t be in this predicament right now. Laura would have found someone suitable to date instead of someone 2 and a half times her age…

“I love you Beth,” Laura reminded me. Pookie stared at her with fire in her eyes when she said this and I thought for sure she was going to hit her…she didn’t. As they walked away Laura turned around one last time and I mouthed “I love you” because I truly did…

Mommy’s (Tina’s POV)

I need to promise myself that I will never shove down a whole tub of chunky monkey and a slice of red velvet cake again. About a half hour after Ze left I ran to the bathroom and barfed all of it up. The toilet was a combination of a milk chocolate color and a red color, disgusting. I was more than pissed when I threw it up because I always thought of throwing up food as a waste of money, which it was.

                After my body refuted of my decadent desserts I decided that I needed to regain all the sin I had purged. So I slipped into my favorite bra slid on some sexy silken panties and climbed into bed. I thought for sure Pookie would love a little sexy surprise when she came home. Not to mention the fact that Laura would probably be spending the night at a friend’s house. I wanted tonight to be a sexy night and I wanted the neighbors to hear…well at least one neighbor.

It was around 1am and I lay in bed waiting for Pookie. I had expected her to be home an hour ago and began to worry. Pookie was never late for anything unless it had to do with my mother. Either she was stuck in traffic, had gotten mugged, or was out cheating. First of all Pookie could knock the crap out of most people, and second she knew if she cheated that her gym, car, and the bitch she slept with would have been blown up. So most likely she was in traffic.

“I’m moving out! I am moving out of this crazy fricken house!” I heard Laura yell and then heard a door slam. I quickly threw on a bathrobe and ran downstairs as fast as I could. When I came downstairs Laura was naked except for a towel and Pookie’s shirt was stained with blood.

“What the hell happened?” I exclaimed in horror as I looked back and forth between Pookie and Laura.

“Why don’t you ask our daughter’s 45 year old girlfriend?” Pookie screamed and my eyes grew wide.

“Her what?!” I demanded and stared at Laura.

“I’m dating a sexy 45 year old woman!” Laura confessed then threw her hands up in the air which made her towel fall. Without thinking I took off my robe and slipped it onto Laura. Both of them got quiet.

“Um….” Pookie said as she stared at me with her jaw slightly dropped.

“Don’t um me! Keep explaining!” I screamed and covered myself as best I could.

“Uh-um well I walked in on our daughter Skinny dipping with that cougar Beth!” Pookie explained and now my eyes were bulging.

“Laura!” I scolded and she rolled her eyes.

“What?!” I screeched and looked at Laura in shock.” I couldn’t believe my ears. I couldn’t fathom the idea of my 17 year old daughter sleeping with our 45 year old family friend. I was more hurt than angry.

“Can I explain?” Laura requested.

“No!” Pookie snapped.

“Explain,” I demanded. No matter how angry or hurt I got with someone I always gave them a chance to explain themselves.

“I don’t know where to begin…” Laura admitted.

“Well you better begin somewhere before I lose myself and begin beating your ass!” Pookie threatened.

“Pookie we don’t beat our children!” I reminded her angry. My mother and father had beaten me when I was a child and I hated it. The worst part about it all was the fact that I never learned from it.

“My mother and father beat me and I didn’t turn out that bad!” Pookie pointed out.

“So going to jail isn’t what you consider turning out bad?” Laura quizzed and Pookie’s face began to swell up.

“Tina hold me back I lose myself!” Pookie warned me and I took a deep breath.

“Laura, go upstairs, take a shower, put on clothes and go to your room. I’m taking away your electronics and I will speak with you later. Pookie, take off your shoes in the house, take a shower because you smell like sweat and blood and wait in our room I want to speak with you to,” I instructed and they both looked at each other.

“Why are you talking to me like I’m a child?” Pookie demanded and I glared at her.

“You walk into the house screaming and carrying on with wet shoes and smelling of blood and sweat. You’re being irrational and I’m about to go insane,” I explained then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Laura and Pookie both glared at each other then went upstairs.

As I stood there in the middle of the living room my head began to spin. In one night I had rejected someone, puked up cake and ice cream, I found out my daughter was screwing a woman almost three times her age, and now my living room floor was soaked and my house smelled of sweat and blood. A weak woman would have just walked out the house because they couldn’t handle. But not I. No, I reached into the cabinet, pulled out a bottle of tequila, filled up two shot glasses, tossed them back then stared at the steps. I would fix my family if it was the last thing I did. With that I sat down my shot glass and began walking up the steps. I was entering a full blown war completely unarmed…

Laura’s POV

Most girls spend their whole lives dreaming about their first love. They stay up all night and wonder how amazing their first love will be. I was never that kind of girl. I didn’t believe in the whole gushy love stuff. It actually made me sick to my stomach. Yeah my parents were affectionate and were the definition of romance, but romance just wasn’t important to me. I was that kind of girl who stayed up in the middle of the night and thought about my dream job and my goals. Love was something that could wait forever.

So why in the hell did I get sucked up into this whole love scene? Why the fuck did I have to fall in love with someone? And why was the person I loved 45 and a friend of my parents? I never wanted to fall in love with Beth to be perfectly honest. Yeah it would be nice to go on dates and maybe fool around, but love was something I didn’t expect.

Love just kind of snuck up on me unexpectedly. Yeah Beth made me giggle and blush but she was charming. I didn’t realize I was really in love until tonight. I thought all those giggles and the wanting to see her was a simple and meaningless little crush. Now I’m the fool that’s just lying in bed crying and shoving chunky monkey ice cream into my mouth. I’m just like those girls on television who get their hearts broken.

Tonight was supposed to be the most perfect night for me. I had turned down prom so I could go on a date with Beth. She had taken me to a 5 star restaurant, then to a classy club, then for a walk in the park, and then home to go swimming. It was so romantic, even the making out and skinny dipping was romantic. The worse thing that could have happened of course happened though. In the middle of the most sexual and romantic moment of my life Mom has to bust through the gate and ruin it. I mean who the fuck goes sneaking around someone else’s house at midnight?! She’s insane.

I was beyond embarrassed when mom walked in on us. I was butt naked and making out with Beth in the pool. Right in the middle of the point when Beth was sliding her hands around my inner thighs Mom has to fucking come in! It was terrifying too. You should have seen the way Mom looked at me. She looked like she was going to kill both Beth and I. She started throwing everything in sight at Beth and then dragged her out the pool and started pounding on her.

I had never seen someone get beaten up that badly. In the city you do see fights a bit more often, but I had never seen one like this. Mom would have killed her if I didn’t stop her. I saw a side of my Mom that I never ever wanted to see. I know Mom had an anger problem, but all my life she had been like a big teddy bear towards me. When I was younger I remember her wrapping me up in her warm arms and telling me stories. She would protect me like a sweet teddy bear, now she was protecting me like a grizzly bear.

If it weren’t for Mommy I would be gone right now. She was devastated when she found out, but she actually gave me a chance to explain. She came into my room after things calmed down and she held me and just let me cry. I literally cried for like a half hour and she just held me. I explained to her that I didn’t expect this to happen and that I didn’t plan for it to happen. I told her everything except for the really sexual parts. Being the understanding person that she is she actually listened to me.

She told me that she wasn’t mad, but she was hurt. She said that she was hurt because I didn’t come to her and tell her about what was going on. Ever since I was old enough to understand what relationships and sex were I had promised her that I would always come to her and she had promised me that she would always listen no matter what. I had broken that promise because I was scared. I mean coming to your mother and telling her that you have a 45 year old girlfriend isn’t the easiest thing to do. Did I mention that tonight Beth and I had officially decided that we were girlfriends? Yeah, that’s another thing that got ruined.

I wanted to ask Mommy if she was ok with me seeing Beth, but I was too afraid. I just don’t know what she would say. I know for a fact that she wouldn’t lie to Mom, but she would try to persuade Mom as much as possible. I don’t know how she would even begin to explain that to Mom. I’m surprised that they aren’t fighting right now. Somehow is managing to calm her down and I have no idea how.

I’m still grounded though. I’m grounded because I broke the promise and because I disrespected Mom. I can understand the promise thing, but not the disrespecting thing. If anyone was disrespected it was Beth and I. Beth’s privacy was violated and so was mine. She walked in on the middle of us having sex and I didn’t even get an apology. Yeah I said the word fuck to her but I couldn’t help it. Along with being grounded Mommy wants me to do an 8 page research paper on parent and child agreements. Its 10 pages because the word agreements had 10 words in it…I find that stupid. Her punishment is not as bad as Mom’s though. Mom is forcing me to help out at the gym every day for 2 weeks AND she wants me to help her clean out Grandma Ellen’s basement tomorrow. Grandma Ellen is the sweetest old woman in the world, but her basement is like hell. Because Grandma Ellen has horrible aches and pains she hasn’t been able to clean out her basement in years. The worse part about cleaning the basement is the fact that I’ll have to do it with Mom.

As I lay here in bed I can’t help but think about Beth. I already miss her and it hasn’t even been two hours yet. I have no way to contact her and sneaking out would be beyond risky. I know for a fact that Mom’s probably set every alarm in the house so that I can’t sneak out and so that she can’t come in. I’m basically on lockdown. I keep thinking that if I just close my eyes that I’ll wake up right beside her. Maybe this was all a dream and right now Beth is holding me and this is just a bad dream. But that wouldn’t happen…I could never have a bad dream with Beth, never…

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.1K 996 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Laura Ho...
211 39 22
At the age of nineteen and moving to a different state full of normal people.Or is it?Are they even human to begin with? * Heather finds herself as a...
3.6K 385 12
•GirlxGirl• Scout O'Brian hasn't had the greatest start at life. Growing up in countless foster homes, hasn't been her ideal childhood. One of the w...
32.1K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...