Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

By PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

1K 68 5
By PrinceWayo

The Council.

Author's POV.

At Wayo house.

After the family bonding, Wayo was invited to his own house by Can, to make him feel better and also Tin was there, since Wayo sister was at the school and his mother and father go to their company to check something.

After having a permission to invite some friends, Can was really happy and not bored anymore. Having Wayo and Tin to his side, he was really happy.

In Wayo's room, he have big bed and have a home theater, billiards and other arcade, PlayStation games. Can felt lonely doing it all alone, but in reality, he doesn't know how to use it all, and don't want to break anything. It's good choice to invite Tin and Wayo in this such a good place, not to mention surely Tin have this kind of stuff to his own house.

"So, guys.. what do you like to watch? A horror? Cartoons? Fantasy? Action or drama?" Can said in excitement.

"Anything." Tin said.

"I want horror." Wayo suggested. "I have many horror movie here, not to mention cannibalism movies."

Hearing this, Can suddenly felt weakness to his knees. Cannibalism? Eeew!

"Can we not watch cannibalism movies?" Can whined.

"Why I think it's pretty cool." Tin said, actually he just wanted to tease Can, because obviously Can was really scared to death.

"Yeah I think so too." Wayo added.

"How cruel! Two vs. one is unfair! It's really gross movie!"

"But it's majority." Tin smiled teasingly.

"Tin.. you should be my side how come you was on his side!"

"But he have Can body, I should listen to him more."

"P'Tin! I'm Can. I am Can!"

"Enough, both of you stop, let's just watch insidious or I.T?"

"But.. I want to watch.. wreck it Ralph." Can lowered his head.

"It's for children only, it's majority Nong'Can, let's watch horror movie!" Wayo smiled. Teasing Can was very good, looking at his face was so adorable, plus it was his own face, observing his own face how to whined and acting cute is really a good tip.

You can see to Tin face that it was really effective, he want to comfort him already. "Tin what do you think?" Wayo added.

"Err.. let's watch fantasy then!" Wow it's really effective! Tin the cold hearted person become soft to Can adorable look! In reality it was his face!

"Can?" Wayo asked looking at his sulking face is really good.

"Then, can I picked up the fantasy movie? Can I pick foreign move, like avengers age of ultron or fantastic beast?" Can turned back to his life after hearing that no more horror and cannibalism movies.

"I already watched it." Wayo said. "How about what happened to Monday? It was action and a good movie too."

"I think it's really good movie." Tin said.

"Since P'Tin said, sure let's watch it!"

After watching the movie, Can really envy Wayo for having a sibling. The movie story was about to seven identical twins, they named to days. Monday to Sunday. They sacrifice their own lives for one another.

Can really want to have siblings like Wayo have a good and supportive sister.

Sometimes having a siblings is good.

The day passed, finally it's already Monday, Can wanted to asked more about Newwie, and he personally invited him to cafeteria.

"So, what's up?" Newwie smiling face never change.

"Can I asked what Wayo wish to you?"

"Nope." Newwie put his palm to his chin and continued. "It's prohibited from me, if you wanted to know you can asked him directly."

"The thing is, he doesn't want to tell me." Can was dumbfounded. Can face looked at Newwie bracelet, it was eye catching, this is the first time he saw this kind of bracelet. "Wow! That bracelet is so cool! Where did you buy it! I wanted to buy P'Tin like that." Can was really amazed.

"Ohh, is that so, thank you. But I didn't buy it. It's personal made buy the God."

"Really? It's that so powerful?"

"Nope, this is the only way we recognize each other, this is our identity." Newwie explained. "Looked at the sign." He pointed at the middle of the bracelet. "It's Leo, I'm one of the zodiac sign, Leo."

"Zodiac sign! So amazing! I thought it was only legends and old story of the people, you know, science doesn't prove that there's really a God or something like that." Can lowered is head, he doesn't mean that he does not believe, after all what happened to him, science can't explained it too and they will not believe in him too.

"It's better, so we can live freely." Newwie don't want to explained further information.

While talking, a handsome with bad boy image came from them, without talking, he immediately grabbed Newwie hand and suddenly punched him in face. Can was shocked than Newwie, Newwie just still smiling without saying. The crowd also shocked to the scene.

"Ayah! My dear friend! How come you're here and suddenly punched me? It's that how you greet your long time friend?" Newwie chuckled.

"I'm the one should asked you. Why are you here, you know that this is my place, you should not be here." The man said.

"I'm doing some work here can't you see?"

"Stop fooling around!" The man grabbed him again and pulled him away.

"Wayo! See you later!" New shouted.

"Okay.." Can heard the crowd talking something.

"Is that Forth?"

"Yes that's him! What's his business here and suddenly punched the new guy!"

"It must be concerned about Wayo. He's the hot guy magnet!"

"Or maybe he was Newwie boyfriend and he was jealous!"

"Not a chance, we know Forth, he never talked and always alone, he was not friendly also, that's why he became bad boy at the school and no one has dare to talked to him."

Other girls continued chatting.

Meanwhile, at the school rooftop, Newwie and Forth already arrived and Newwie was kneeling down the floor.

"What's your business here?"

"What else! I'm doing my job to lifted my CURSED!" Newwie explained.

Forth really annoyed everytime he see Newwie. "I told you that never ever appeared to my face."

"Ayah! Aries! How could you say that! We are both part of the council! You should not be like this to me!"

"Enough! You're the one who brought us here! Because of your stupidity we will not be here!" His eyes was glaring at him. "If I'm the one who will decide I will punished you more than that!"

"Aries! Y-" before he can talked again Forth already interrupted him.

"Enough that name! I'm Forth! You know that we have a different name here you should be careful with your words."

"Ayah! Don't be serious! There's no one here!" Another punch hit to Newwie face.

Suddenly a light came from their side and a new guy appeared. He hold Forth hand before he punch again Newwie.

"Enough, both of you." A handsome guy who appeared said.

And another light came from the other side. Another man arrived.

All of them kneeled in front of the new guy.

"Libra! What's bring you here." Forth take the initiative to talked.

"From far away, I can see your useless fight, can you stop this fight already?" He walked towards them. "Beside, I'm the one who will decide whenever the punishment will be change or cancel."

"Ayah! You're a God saver Libra!" Newwie said and ready to approach him and give him a hug. Before he reached at him Libra already kicked his face. The kick was not strong and violent. "Ayah! Why all of you greet me with violence!" Newwie whined.

"Aries is right, stop playing anymore, you're not child, you should acted like Matured, if you didn't give that wish to that child all of us will be not here." Libra said.

"I already doing a good deeds for hundreds years! It should be my last mission you should lifted it already." Newwie exclaimed

"Right, do you think it enough already?" Sagittarius said.

"My God! Sagittarius you're really only one who understand me!" Newwie crawl into his thigh and hugged it like a koala.

Sagittarius was satisfied with his actions and patted his head. "I'm always at your side." He smiled.

Newwie not let go from hugging and continued to rubbed his face to his thigh.

"Enough flirting!" Aries was mad again. "I don't want him to be here."

"That's won't do! I'm here because of my mission! You can't interrupt me from my work." Newwie whined again.

"Libra, God of judgment. You should be decide to both of them." Sagittarius suggested.

"Right! Right!" Newwie added.

For a long silence finally Libra said. "I'll allowed him to finish his mission here, after the mission you should do at least ten more good deeds before you came back to council."

"But-" Forth was interrupted by Sagittarius.

"What? Are you questioning Libra's words?"

Forth bit his bottom lip and not talked anymore.

Author's note: this is fictional, so don't compare it to real horoscope or zodiac sign power hahaha. It's one of the surprised here like I said in introduction.

Here's the zodiac sign named and who's going to be them.

Libra : Singto the council leader: Power of Judgment. He decided all of the council and judge it to his own power. Simply but he was more powerful than all of the zodiac.

Aquarius : Arthit. Power : Controlling elements. Especially water. He's a visionary who wants to change the world and help people. If he could move water to those who needed it, or stop forest fires and grow crops, think of all the good he could do.

Aries : Forth. Power : Heat/fire. Well he was always hot headed also, but if he fall in love, he was true and never betray he love.

Sagittarius : Pete(Tay) Teleportation. This super power is the ultimate freedom, which is what ever Sag is looking for. It's limitless and facilitates great adventure, which is exactly what he want.

Leo : Newwie / power. : Wish, he can granted a wish in the human world but, he cannot lifted it once he already gave it. He cannot also decided what the human could wish, instead making his own choice like he did not gave Wayo wish instead changing it to much better, he cannot take others life like they wish. Like he gave Wayo wish to disappear from his family and in his life instead giving him a new life in different identity.

Taurus : Mork/ power: Time manipulation. Tauruses are slow to change, and lazy as hell. He could use the extra time and could really appreciate the ability to put everything in slow motion.

Gemini: Korn/Knock. Shapeshifting, they can be animals or copied someone face. Korn and Knock is both Gemini and never separate from each other.

Cancer : Tee. Power healing/cursing every kind of sickness and CURSED he can heal, he can gave you cursed also. (He's the one gave cursed to Newwie.)

Virgo : Ohm. Power: Telepathy. Understanding others is already in his power, so reading minds isn't too far off for him. He pick people's brains because he love to understand, and reading minds would take so much less effort.

Capricorn: Toey. Power: Invisibility. Most of the time, he wish people would leave him alone to let him get things done in peace, so the power to go unnoticed works perfectly with his lifestyle. Who needs people?

Pisces : Saint/Ae. Power Yin and Yang. Both of them is light and dark, they balance the dark and light in the world.

Scorpio: Tonmai. Power: Mind control. He have a manipulative nature and control is his goal. He's dedicated to his loved ones, but hate that he can't choose for them. The world would be better if he could.

Zodiac was not the real God, they was created by the God to handle the human world based on their power and position.

All of them have this kind of bracelet to recognize each other identity and based on their ranks also, all of the zodiac was demigods.

To be continued.

Hope you enjoyed reading, even though it's kinda boring and hard to understand well.

Note: not all the zodiac will not come out and don't have some stories part. It will more focused on PhaYo TinCan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
154K 389 101
Erotic shots
293K 40K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...