Todoroki X Reader: When Pure...

By deku958

[ NOMINATED FOR WATTYS 2019] "You are a monster! Get away!" "Do is a favour and kill yourself!" "Burn her t... More

A monster
First Flight
The Dive
Natalie and Andre
A morning with you
PE
PE part II
Lifeless Eyes, First good bye's
Two times in a row
Mount Juji
Mount Fuji Part II
The night(no action)
A household for two
Empty household
USJ, part I
USJ part II
Reckless
Visitors
Endeavour
Someone
Investigation
Full Dragon
Leave
AUTHOR-CHAN's NOTE
Next up...
End

The Dream

11.9K 340 309
By deku958

As we both slowly start to calm down, he pulls away. His face is a soft pink, and we both look away as I sit on his lap. "This should look so wrong..." I ponder.

Just as I think that, the door knocks. Shouto picks me up, leaves me to be, and answers to the door. There's only silent talking. "Okay. Thank you." Shouto says at some point, and comes back with some chips and sweets. He drags me to his bed, and turns on the TV which is right across. I didn't see that there before. We sit out shoulders touching, and he turns on Netflix. He finds an anime I love to watch, and it turns out that we left on the same episode.

As we watch, I slowly drift off to sleep. My head falls on Shouto's shoulder and my world goes black. This is his left side, and it's warm.

(Shouto Special POV)
She is sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I pick her up bridal style, and put her on the big bed. I tuck her in, and get in myself. She is snoring softly, it's...cute. I'm acting out of character. What's wrong with me?

She kicks the bedding off her and yells "No! Shouto help me!" In her sleep. I shake off my sleepyhead and hold her in my arms. "Shhhh" I say. "Just a dream. It was just a dream." I brush her h/c hair with my fingers. It's soft, her hair. How can someone so pretty, also be deadly dragon? She gasps for air and sobs in my shoulder. "I'm here. I'm here." I whisper. What is this? Why am I in bed with someone I met this morning?

I hug her to sleep. As she drifts off again, I snuggle up to her and sleep, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.5K 28
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
1.2M 54.1K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...