No Control (Chris Motionless)

By XxakthecreaturexX

The city of London has its share of secrets. Some dark things have happened on its streets. An entity that is... More

Chapter 1 - London Town
Chapter 2 - Whipping Haus
Chapter 3 - Already Here
Chapter 4 - Twin Flames
Chapter 5 - Another Mistake
Chapter 6 - What Follows
Chapter 7 - A Warning
Chapter 8 - Fright Night
Chapter 9 - Vice Grip
Chapter 10 - Amends Made
Chapter 11 - A Lesson
Chapter 12 - Skin Tight
Chapter 13 - Torture Garden
Chapter 14 - Night Call
Chapter 15 - Stay Here
Chapter 16 - Graveyard Shift
Chapter 17 - An Almost
Chapter 18 - The Movement
Chapter 19 - New Faith
Chapter 20 - Vice's Virtue
Chapter 21 - A Moment
Chapter 22 - Someone's Watching
Chapter 23 - Silent Treatment
Chapter 25 - Little Secret
Chapter 26 - More Questions
Chapter 27 - Razor's Edge
Chapter 28 - Unwanted Answers
Chapter 29 - A Monument
Chapter 30 - The Sinners
Chapter 31 - The Leader
Chapter 32 - Hell's Haven
Chapter 33 - A Realization
Chapter 34 - Some Help
Chapter 35 - Sudden Attack
Chapter 36 - The Reason
Chapter 37 - Our Normal
Chapter 38 - Role Reverse
Chapter 39 - Sensory Overload
Chapter 40 - Breath Control
Chapter 41 - Panicked State
Chapter 42 - Things Forgotten
Chapter 43 - Waiting Game
Chapter 44 - Five Offerings
Chapter 45 - Blood Bath
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - Escape Plan
Chapter 48 - Spaces Between
Chapter 49 - A Confession
Chapter 50 - It Begins
Chapter 51 - A Loss
Chapter 52 - Damage Control

Chapter 24 - Between Us

727 18 51
By XxakthecreaturexX

Warning: Sexual Content

***************************************

I woke up to find that my wrists were free from their bindings and as I rolled over onto my side, I discovered that it had been a necktie the whole time. I picked up the smooth fabric off of the bed, wondering, how had he managed to untie me without waking me? 

The sound of shower knobs squeaking caught my ear, hinting at where Chris had run off to. I peered over at the clock on the dresser, gathering that I had been asleep for about two hours. I bit at my lip as I shook my head, finding it sad that a little bit of oral would tire me out so much.  

The bathroom door opened to reveal Chris in a pair of dark gray sweatpants and nothing else. I silently wished that he hadn't bothered with clothes at all. He sent me a small smile as he ruffled his dark hair with a towel.

I smiled back asking, "What did you take a shower for?"

I caught a glimpse of the smirk on his lips as he kneeled down to dig through his suitcase, "I needed to relieve some... tension."

"You should have woken me up so I could've joined you," I remark in a teasing tone. 

Chris peered over at me as I rolled over onto my back, and then bent one of my legs up until my foot was resting flat against the bed. I watched his face as I spread the other one out, just enough for him to get a peek between my legs. 

He leaned over to run his hand against my leg as he murmured, "I'll have to keep that in mind for next time."

I pouted at that and he let out a deep chuckle, only making the small fire in my belly burn brighter. He only shook his head as he got to his feet and my gaze naturally drifted down his body. I took in the tattoos that decorated his torso and then the trail of hair that disappeared into his pants. I then noticed the vague outline of his length through the sweatpants' fabric and I squeezed my thighs together at the sight, Chris truly was something to marvel at. 

He grinned as he raised an eyebrow at me and questioned, "Are you alright?"

I sat up and ran my fingers over his lean abdomen and asked a question of my own, "So, when are we going to pick up where we left off?"

A look of amusement crossed his features and his voice took a firmer tone, "What makes you think that you deserve that right now?"

"Because I was a good girl for you earlier. I did just what you told me to do." I remind him as I let my hand glide down his stomach and the second I touched the edge of his pants, he snatched my hand into his own chiding, "You're not being very good right now."

I gave him puppy dog eyes as I fought off my grin and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Even though Chris wasn't in leather or latex, that didn't hinder the power he exerted. He appeared to be pondering over something for a moment before he let go of my hand to take a seat beside me. 

"Lay over my lap on your stomach." He ordered in a quiet voice.

I crawled over his legs and did as I was instructed, feeling a thrill rush through me. 

He ran a hand down my back as he questioned, "Have you ever been spanked?"

My face became hot, "Only when I was younger, for misbehaving."

He made a humming sound before saying, "I'll try to go easy on you at first. Tell me if you need me to stop, alright?"

I nodded wordlessly as he lifted up the end of my dress, exposing my bare ass. The palm of his hand slid over the curve of it and I felt my heart rate pick up as I anticipated the first smack I would receive. He gripped his fingers into my bottom, distracting me for a split second, before swatting the same spot. It barely stung, but I had a feeling that he was simply testing the waters right now. I folded my arms together before resting my head on top of them as Chris smoothed his fingertips over the place he had just hit me. 

The next blow came on a bit stronger, hard enough for the sensation to linger a bit longer. He repeated the process again and again until my hands had tightened into fists, but I couldn't find the urge to tell him to stop. If anything, the burning sting was starting to take on a pleasant sort of feeling. The chemicals in my brain were rearranging somehow and I began to feel a familiar slickness between my thighs. I squirmed slightly against Chris's lap, as I felt his erection growing beneath me. 

I let out a tiny sigh, risking being punished further, but was this actually punishment to me?

Chris eventually settled into rubbing his hand against my sore ass pointing out, "Your skin is nearly as red as your dress now."

"I'm not surprised," I murmur.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"How are you feeling?" 

I grabbed his wrist and moved his hand further along my backside, to my legs, whispering, "You should check for yourself."

Chris sucked in a sharp breath as the tips of his fingers brushed against the lips of my pussy, finding just how wet I was from being spanked. 

His hand slid further between my legs as he let his index finger run over my entrance as he murmured, "I'm starting to think that you might have been the perfect submissive after all." 

"Did you have doubts before?"

"You just seemed too delicate for all of this and I didn't think you would actually like this."

"Chris, all you've done so far is bind my wrists when you ate me out and then spanked me. I've seen you do worse, so we don't know if I can go as far as you can yet."

I felt his cock get harder against my stomach at that and I bit at the inside of my cheek at the sensation.

"Are you willing to go further?" 

"I think we should take our time about it, but yeah. I'm willing to go as far as you'll take me."

I felt his hand cup my pussy, causing me to let out a pleased little sound. He let go a second later and before I could say a word, he was tugging at the zipper on the back of my dress and telling me to sit back up. When I was sitting up on my knees, I could now see that his erection was straining against his pants, this was affecting him the same way it was me. 

His large hands pushed the cloth of my dress from my shoulders, his golden-brown eyes studying me intently as I pulled my arms out of the holes. 

I smiled at him meekly as I asked, "Do I get what I deserve now for being a good girl?"

"We'll see about that." He tells me before leaning over me to press his lips to mine before dragging me over to him. 

He broke the kiss for a minute to pull me onto his lap and as our mouths meshed together, he undid the fastening of my bra. I shivered when his hand slipped up underneath the cup of my undone bra and ran his fingertips over my nipples. I could tell that Chris was fully hard as his length twitched against my leg, causing my core to ache even more. I lowered the hand I had on his chest at a languid pace, seeing just how far down he would let me go this time. My fingers ghosted over the fabric of his sweatpants until I reached his shaft and rubbed it gently. 

Chris let out a small gasp at my touch as his kiss became more urgent as he tweaked my nipple as the other hand made to push the bra from my chest. I let go of him long enough to strip the thing off of me and toss it to the floor, before moving back to stroking him through his pants. 

He seemed to have had enough of this treatment I was giving him as he pushed me down against the bed. My breasts bounced slightly as my back landed on the mattress, making me giggle as I hurried to tug my dress off of my hips and kicked it away. Chris crawled over me, capturing my lips with his once more as his hands cupped my breasts while his thumbs brushed over my nipples, making them tighten even more than before. 

I gasped against his mouth as he slowly ground his hips against my thigh, allowing me to feel every inch of him. I breathed his name as he repeated the action before trailing his kiss down my neck, past my collarbones, and then I trembled slightly as he pressed open-mouthed kisses to each of my breasts before swirling his tongue around one peak as his fingers pinched at the other. My body arched up to his mouth as he latched onto my nipple and sucked hard.  

I let out a soft whimper, "Oh fuck, please."

His free hand dipped down to the space between my legs and his finger ran against my slit, toying with me as he questioned, "What is it, babe?"

"I need you." I plead pathetically. 

Chris grinned wickedly as he pushed down his pants, revealing the fact that he hadn't bothered with boxers and his hard cock sprang out as he swiftly removed his single piece of clothing. I inhaled sharply at the sight, he was bigger than I had thought, which was incredibly intimidating. Despite that, I only seemed to get wetter because of it.   

"Is this what you need?" He asked as he gripped his thick shaft and stroked it lazily. 

I felt my cheeks grow warm yet again as I gave a slight nod.

Chris picked up the condom that I hadn't noticed him toss on the bed, ripped open the packet, and glided it over himself. At this point, my heart was pounding as he moved between my thighs and loomed over top of me. 

My breath caught in my throat as he rubbed the head of his erection against my entrance and went back and forth until I whined, "Chris, please."

He let out a wicked chuckle before pushing into me, causing me to sink my nails into the comforter beneath me. I let out a faint moan when his hips met mine as he bottomed out. Chris let out a low groan as he gave me a moment to adjust to his size, before slightly rocking his hips. I let go of the bedding to grab his forearms, gripping them as he gradually picked up his pace. The whole while he littered the skin of my chest with bite marks and wet kisses as my body remained arched into his touch. Chris's steady rhythm soon turned to harsh thrusting and I had to press my hand over my mouth to keep my cries from ringing out. 

Chris slapped my hand telling me, "I don't give a fuck if this whole hotel knows what I'm doing to you. Now, get your hand off your mouth, and let me hear you."

I let my arm fall away and as soon as I did a high-pitched whine escaped me. Chris moved his own arms to wrap my legs around his waist as he fucked me relentlessly and from this angle he only went deeper. I tightened my legs around him, drawing him closer to me. I let out a surprised yelp when he lifted me up from the bed to where our chests were pressed together as he bounced me on his cock. While one hand was pressed against my back to hold me up to him, his other hand knotted into my hair as he rested his forehead against my own. 

My eyes rolled back in my head when he hit my G-spot and my fingernails dug into his back slightly. When I came back into focus, I found him watching me intently, almost as if he was mesmerized by the sight of me. 

"Oh my god, Chris." I moaned as he pounded into that same spot repeatedly, as I shuddered in his hold. "Chris, I'm almost there. Can I please cum?" 

His mouth quirked slightly into a smile as he murmured, "Aren't you such a good girl? Fuck, of course you can, Amber."

He thrust into me until I felt so overwhelmed that all I could do was cling to him as I moaned pitifully. Chris let out a growl as the walls of my pussy began tightening around him and I knew that I was on the brink of climax. 

"Fuck, I'm close too." He mumbled as his thrusts began to falter slightly. 

I let out a long cry of his name as my orgasm took hold of me and my body tensed against his. Chris shut his eyes for a moment at the sensation of me clamping onto his cock. For a split second, I thought his eyes went pitch black when he opened them back up, but then it was gone in a blink. My climax pulled me back out of my head as Chris locked his arms around me as he reached his peak too, casting aside that thought for the moment. 

We rode out our peaks until we were a sweaty and panting mess. Chris gingerly laid me back down before lowering himself to lay beside me. My cruel brain brought up the fear that he was just pushing me away now, the way Matt always used to after sex, but that wasn't the case. Chris rested his body against mine as he draped his arm over my stomach and nuzzled his face into my neck. I rested my head on him as I laced my fingers through the ones of his that had been resting on me. 

We were silent for some time before he asked, "So, how do you feel about staying?"

I giggled as I pointed out, "I might as well now, I really don't feel like doing the walk of shame back to my dorm just yet."

I could feel him grin against my skin as he questioned, "Did you find that shameful?"

I turned my face slightly where I could place a tiny kiss on his forehead, "It's just a figure of speech, but I could honestly care less about what people think of what we do. It's between us, not them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 845 30
Growing up, Corianne Stanley knew Christopher Cerulli as her next door neighboor and the older brother of the girl that baby sat her. She and Chris k...
24.7K 607 96
Motionless in white x reader story The ups and downs of a touring band are hard to handle in general, but what happens when you throw something unpla...
7.6K 110 26
When 23 year old Aurora decides to show Chris Motionless around the funeral home she works at after he requested a tour, Chris is instantly enticed b...
10.8K 534 31
Chris Cerulli's best female friend has been Melanie Dawson since they were in childhood. They never ever saw themselves as anything more than that. T...