The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 42: My Fiancée

1.6K 77 6
By SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

I could see that she was trying to hold it in but Seymone's head whirled back and forth in wonder at the mountain based airport as the location allowed the visitors a fantastic view of Illyria.

The country's geography is an unusual one. It was surrounded by a ring of ancient old volcanoes that have since decayed and became mountains rich in minerals.

Therefore the airport has a 2 bases: a mountain and a mainland base.

A bullet train is available for all to use but the royal family has a hidden train reserved for themselves and it takes us all the way to the underground stop of the Royal Palace. I remembered that the whole project took 5 years for my father to complete but thanks to this, we avoid the traffic from the streets.

Besides my father is anxious to see Seymone. We agreed to forego a parade and a public ceremony until she is more comfortable with her new station as a princess.

"Leone." Sarina's voice made me look at her with a smile. She was wearing a simple turtleneck sweater with loose sleeves and tight cuffs and a Merrim wool coat with velvet pants and heels.

And yet she still looks so lovely.

"Yes?" I leaned towards her as she lifted her face to my ear and whispered.

"I hope the first meeting with his Majesty goes well. I am nervous that Sey might rebuke the king." she said. "I hope she gives him time to explain his side."

"This is why you, me and Cat will be present. I anticipated that and I am sure the three of us can contain it." I reassured her and she gave me a sigh of relief as our entourage led us away from the crowded airport halls and into the train station where a lot of tourists and locals alike take the public train to reach Vanid.

I pulled out my sunglasses and put them on to hid my eyes. I saw my duchess' bodyguard K.C  and the other Mirage guards with us subtly tighten their formation around us as a few of the media started taking pictures and started asking us questions.

"No questions will be answered here, please come to the press conference that will be held 3 days from now. Thank you!" Luis' explanation as he stayed behind to stop the reporters from coming after us made it easier for the guards to usher us into our the tunnel that led to our own private train.

We each went to our private compartments, K.C agreed to keep Sey company while I quickly took Sarina's hand and pulled her into mine. She looked at her cousin who smiled and shooed her so she went with me after some hesitation.

My compartment is spacious and was streamlined to be a bed if necessary with the usual comforts like a folding laptop desk and outlets for chargers. There is also a lower rack filled with newspapers, a small flatscreen with its movable mount up the ceiling and a small wall fridge full of snacks. A palace chef and some attendants are currently on board to serve us some food since the trip to the Palace take an hour and 30 minutes.

"You like it?" I asked her as she looked around before sitting on the right couch as she stretched her legs.

"This is incredible." she looked at me and looked a little overwhelmed. "First the private plane and now a private train, it takes some time getting used to..."

Her uncomfortable actions continued throughout the trip and I could not help but worry as an attendant came in and greeted us while presenting a menu.

"Wagyu Steak with Potatoes and Roasted Vegetables." I said immediately without looking at it. "a chilled Bottle of the best Rosé Wine."

"I'll have the Filet Mignon with Asparagus and Herbed Potatoes and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc," she said after skimming the menu.

Good choice. The Filet Mignon is one of the best beef cuts grown from our local farms.

When the attendant left, I took my seat next to her and pulled her closer. She leaned against me and relaxed her tense body. She gave me a yawn as she closed her eyes even as I pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Poor thing, she must be tired from the plane trip. Oh well, I will let her sleep for now.

When the attendant came in with our food, I pressed a finger against my lips to silence her before she made a sound.

She immediately understood and set the food tray in front of the table after unfolding it. After bowing to me, she silently closed the door but not before I noticed a smile on her face.

At this rate, everyone in the Palace will find out how much I love her.

Ah well, let them gossip.

------------------------------------

The Palace felt different.

Gone was the stagnant air of coldness that seems to wrap around it. It felt bright and full of warmth again.

When was the last time this place felt like home?

"Whoa..." came a blunt reply from Sey as she stared at the plants and pillars as well as the polished marble floors. "How do you find your way in this place. It... It is huge."

I smiled as I watched her expression as she gazed around, she looks unimpressed at first but from the way her head swiveled to take in everything as we were shown to our rooms was that of a baby bird who has just learned to fly for the first time.

"His Highness told me to give Lady Seymone a special room." The head housekeeper smiled as she snapped her fingers and a maid came to us and was prepared to show us to our room.

"Can't I stay with my cousin?" Sey asked me and she sidled closer to Sarina who patted her shoulder.

"You have to be stronger now Sey. It is not like you won't see me again. I'll visit you after we all settle in." my lover's voice was soothing and after a few minutes, K.C agreed to come with Sey to make sure she is comfortable.

She said her goodbyes to us and she followed the housekeeper towards the upper floor through the stairs.

"Will you visit her later then?" I asked as we followed the maid and she opened the door to my room.

"She must be scared Leone, please understand that she still needs me." she said as she looked around, noticing the decor of the whole room.

"This is my suite, it is complete with a state of the art bathroom, living room and bedroom. I lived here until a few years ago when I announced my independence and moved out." I said as she looked at a table filled with old pictures.

She took one frame and showed it to me, my heart twinged at the lovely sight of me being hugged by my mother Shana.

She was the 9th princess of Danati, the most kind and patient woman  and she was someone that even my father learned to respect after years of a loveless marriage.

I vaguely remember how she smiled at me and would sing to me when I could not sleep.

"Is this your mother?" she asked and I nodded. " she looks so pretty. I wonder if... she would like me."

She looked at the frame and traced my mother's face with a small finger. I went behind her and hugged her as I leaned to whisper to her hair.

"She would love you. I am sure of it." I whispered and she shivered a bit, making me smile.

"Do.... you think your parents would love me?" I asked her this time.

---------------------------------------

Sarina's POV:

I looked up at him when he asked me that and thought about my parents and their personality.

If I said that a prince loved me while they were still alive....

"I....think Papa would have tested you first, Mama would be nice but she would also ask questions to see if you do love me." I answered honestly. "I mean... Imagine that.. you have to say that a prince falling for a simple girl like me is..."

"But I have." his answer made me stop as his arms tightened around me. "I, a prince have already fallen for you. But... you, my dear duchess are anything but ordinary."

I felt my body become a bit warmer and a bit tingly as he continued to stare at me with those intense amber eyes.

"Ehm... I guess I need to go and see to my own room." I smiled at him and tried to pull away when the maid, who was directing a few male servants to bring up the luggage speak out.

"Oh Your Grace, As His Highness' fiance; you may have the honor of staying with him in his suite."

That made my lover smirk and me to blush.

"Wh-What? But... are you sure this is appropriate?"

"Most certainly Your Grace, every woman chosen by the Royal male lines have always shared a room together until the wedding ceremony." came the maid's cheerful reply. "Your wardrobe has now been brought up and placed in the prince's extra closet. Refreshments will arrive in 15 minutes and in 5 hours; there will be a small dinner party for the return of the young princess. Have a lovely rest Your Grace, Your Highness."

She bowed and closed the door, leaving me speechless.

" Did... you know about this?" I looked at him and he shrugged.

" Yes I did. Does it matter? " He looked down at me and tried to pacify me by pulling me back into his embrace.

" N-no but a warning might still be nice." I reasoned out before his fingers started deftly stroking my neck and then ventured lower towards my blouse.

I should protest but I just stood still as he unbuttoned my top in quick flicks. As he took one button off, his arm around my waist would shift and his lips would tease the outer shell of my ears and then....

"Rina..." his hungry husky growl made me moan softly as he kissed my nose.

I lifted my hand up and placed it on his lips.

"Impatient aren't you?" I teased him and he nodded, his face was mere inches from mine as he teasingly bumped me with his erection.

"I'm hard enough to fuck a wall duchess, what do you think?" his dark gold eyes were blazing and that made my body warmer.

A knock from the door, made me kiss his nose before I reluctantly pulled away to open the door and I saw the same maid push a small trolley and placed a tea tray on the table nearby. She was wearing an odd smile as she quickly turned to leave as fast as she came.

I looked down and forgot that Leone unbuttoned my blouse so the maid must have gotten a glimpse of my bra.

"Oh!" I fixed myself and frowned at my lover who was holding back his laughter.

Somehow we both managed to drink a cup of tea before he started touching me again, I managed to set my cup down the table before he pushed me down the couch like an overgrown cat.

"Leone, haven't you had enough of me?" I joked as I framed his face with my hands. Once again I was starstruck by his exotic features and wondered at my luck at attracting someone like him.

"Never. Penny for your thoughts love?" He smiled softly at me as he suddenly kissed my palm causing his hair to brush against my other hand.

"I-I was just thinking that this feels like a dream. I never imagined I'd be your Fiancé ."

"You mean Fiancée with two "e"s. It is the correct term." he chuckled as his hand fumbled and pulled at my pants.

"Ooops. Right. I meant that." I said, catching myself until I noticed that I was only wearing my blouse. Damn, he is fast at taking off women's clothing.

His lips found my sensitive spot on the nape and nipped me, making my body shiver and flare up with heat.

"Well get used to it, I'm not letting you sleep today...." he gave me a devilish grin as I pulled off his business coat and was undressing him by unbuttoning his polo shirt.

"One hour and we sleep for 3 hours." I moaned as his fingers gently touched my damp pussy while he kissed my left breast which popped off my bra the moment he pulled them off and tossed them carelessly.

"Deal." he answered a second later as his fingers moved inside me and began curving and stimulating my sensitive spot, making me impatient for him as he hunkered down towards my pussy and took me in his mouth.

True to his word, he made sweet, slow love to me for an hour before moving me to bed.

"Rina." he murmured as I was getting comfortable in his embrace. My leg was hiked up to straddle his thigh.

"Hmm?"

"I got a call from the Danati Embassy, the representative who will be attending the party will be Kassim." he kissed my hair and pulled me close until my hand pressed against his chest, where I could feel his heartbeat.

And a sliver of fear in his heart; it was like being doused in ice water.

" What do you fear from him? " I looked up and asked him.

Leone hesitated and shook his head.

"It is nothing love, but heed my warning. Never allow Kassim to get you alone at the party. Promise me."

I smiled at him and nodded as we drifted off to sleep. Somehow feeling his warmth against my body was rather cozy.

It felt so right to sleep next to him this way. But his warning remained in my head, haunting me and making me wonder why is he still so cautious of his own cousin.

Although he came clean about his "orgy" past with his cousin. Unsettling as it still is; I still feel that there is still something he is not telling me.

I buried my face against my lover's chest and shivered.

I will need all the sleep I can get before I face this party. It is my not only a party to introduce Sey but my debut as Leone's fiancée.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
65.4K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...