University

By choisoobinluvrrr

"Taehyung, Y/n talking on the first day? Detention both of you after class." A story in which you find out yo... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
authors note.
15
16
17
authors note
18
20
21
22
23
authors note
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

221 13 1
By choisoobinluvrrr

A/n; i want to get this chapter out so.. im making this up as a go (: enjOy

Y/n~

"Yes, that's why i'm here." I said sipping on the coffee. Jungkook fiddled with his fingers then sighed, " Do you love Tae?" He asked. "You've been together for less than twenty four hours so be honest." I set my mug down on the table.

"Well, of course." I shrugged. "Y/n, if you don't mind me asking. How many relationships have you been in?" Mun-hee's face showed up in my mind. "I- uh, one. Why?" I asked embarrassed. "Why?" He said. I looked at him dumbfounded. 

"I've always been rejected." I said and laughed awkwardly. "How long was the relationship." More memories flooded into my head. My heart started to race as I shook my head. "Three years." I said twirling the mini straw in my coffee. 

"How long ago?" I looked back up at him. "Uh.." I thought, "Around a year ago, what's with all the questions?" I asked still confused. 

"Y/n, you know I love you but are you sure you don't just feel this way because you crave it? I'm not saying you're desperate or anything I swear. But, maybe it's because he confessed, that now you want to feel loved. Like you just said it's been a year since you were loved in a romantic way." 

More memories. I shook my head violently and squeezed my eyes shut. "Stop." I mumbled. "Stop what?" Jungkook asked. "Stop." I said louder. 

Jungkook~

I looked at Y/n confused. She was shaking her head and rocking back and forward in her seat. I reached for her hand but she pulled away quickly. She looked up and me, fear filled her eyes. "Y/n are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Did Tae hurt-" She cut me off.

"No. I need air can we go to a park or something?" I nodded and stood up from my seat. I pulled my wallet out and sat money on the table. Y/n stood there frozen. I put my arm around her and walked her towards a park. 

We sat down on a bench and it was silent. I glanced over at Y/n and cleared my throat. "So?" 

She smiled and turned her body towards me. "Sorry." She shrugged. Her voice was faint. "No it's okay, you need to let something out, I can tell. Go for it." She took a deep breath. 

"My second year of High school was rough. My parents argued so much that my older brother told me to move in with him. I had quite a lot of friends but I was never close enough to any of them to talk about what was happening at home. I got really quiet and one of my classmates noticed it and asked if something was wrong. I couldn't hold it back so I told him everything. He knew it was tough for me and although I never thought of harming myself he made sure I never did. He was really caring for me. I could tell him anything I felt like and we got really close and soon became a couple. It was a healthy relationship till our last year. Everyone was losing their virginity and sleeping around. He became more popular and started wanting things from me but I was never ready. One day he hit me and it turned to a full on beating. I had bruises all down my thighs. I was extremely close with Jimin and I still am. He was having a party and it was taking place at an indoor pool. I rejected going but then he pouted and I gave in. He noticed the bruises and got really mad. His name was Mun-hee, my ex. Jimin.. sorta got rid of Mun-hee and It took me a year to recover from the trauma now i'm here with Tae." Y/n said. 

I sat there trying to process everything she just said. I sighed then hugged her. She rested her head on my chest and silently sobbed into my shirt leaving a wet spot. After a minute or two she stopped and wiped her tears. 

"You don't think Tae would ever-" I shrugged, "I don't know Y/n. Maybe? He was really possessive with his first girlfriend." I said. 

Well shit now I feel bad for what I just did, Tae is going to kill me when he finds out who I sent his way.

Word count; 739

A/n; oh yikes that was intense. i didn't know i was gonna go that rout. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.2K 28
Jungkook finally moves out after high school and moves in with six other roommates, but it doesn't take long before he finds out their secret. Starte...
125K 4.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
7.6K 371 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
16.2K 871 46
Twice and BTS are called to live together for a month, during which they have to collaborate and prepare group performances. In the course of their c...