University

By choisoobinluvrrr

"Taehyung, Y/n talking on the first day? Detention both of you after class." A story in which you find out yo... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
authors note.
15
16
17
authors note
19
20
21
22
23
authors note
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

18

228 12 2
By choisoobinluvrrr

A/n; heres my rewritten part eighteen. 

Y/n~

I woke up to my phone repeatedly dinging. I reached over to my phone and brought it to my face. 

1 missed call from Tae.

2 messages from Tae.

2 missed calls from Jungkookie.

27 messages from Jungkookie.

Without hesitation I opened the texts from Tae. 

From: Tae

Why didn't you pick up? I wanted to hear that annoying voice of yours. 

Just kidding, I'll be out today and probably won't be back till midnight. I don't know if you heard but all classes were canceled today so we have today off. I'll see you tonight kitten. I love you. 

My face grew red as I reread the text. 

To: Tae

I was sleeping sorry, I love you too pabo. 

I then checked Jungkook's twenty seven messages..

From: Jungkookie

Hey beautiful.

That made me cringe. 

Are you awake?

I'll take that as a no.

You should really wake up though.

We don't have class so we can meet earlier than we were planning.

Earlier the better right?

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Wake up Noona.

Calling you Noona sounds like you're old. 

I'll stop.

Wake up Y/n. 

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n. 

Wake up. 

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wale up.

Wake*.

Y/N.

Okay, text me what you wake up from you're beauty sleep so we can meet up and talk. 

Aish this boy. I smiled at my phone like an idiot. He was so eager to see me. Cute. Wait no i'm with Tae. I smacked myself in the head playfully. 

To: Jungkookie

Alright, i'm awake. When and where?

I got up and placed my phone down on the counter. I was about to walk to my room to change but my phone dinged. That was fairly quick.

From: Jungkookie

The Cafe like 2 blocks away from campus, 5 minutes?

To: Jungkookie

5 minutes? I'll try, see you there in a bit. 

I put my phone down and got dressed quickly. I didn't have enough time to shower so I put my hair up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and slid my shoes on quickly. I grabbed my dorm keys and my phone and rushed towards the cafe.

I was looking down trying not to trip over my own feet and I bumped into something hard and hit my head on it. "Shit." I groaned and rubbed my head. "I'm so sorry, I uh.. Wasn't looking where I was going." I said bowing my head down and looking at the ground. 

I crouched to grab my phone but I slit my finger on my phone. "Fuck." I winced in the sudden pain. I turned my phone over and my screen was shattered. "I'm sorry, I need to repay you for this." They said quickly. 

Their deep familiar voice made me shoot my head up. "Y/n! Oh, now i'm even more sorry." I stood up and shoved my phone and keys in my back pocket. I dusted the dirt of my knees. 

"Namjoon.. Right?" He nodded and smiled. Damn those dimples. I smiled back. "Where are you going in such a rush?" He asked. I looked around quickly trying to think of a an excuse. "I was going to run some errands.." I said in a questioning tone. He nodded and then reached for his pocket. 

Namjoon brought out his phone and held it out. "Add yourself in my contacts I need to repay you for making you drop your phone and destroy it." He let out a laugh. I didn't hesitate to do as he said and added myself in this contacts. 

"I really have to go, It was nice seeing you." I smiled and ran off. The Cafe wasn't that far but I didn't want to make Jungkook wait longer than he already has. 

As I walked into the busy cafe and looked around for Jungkook. I spotted him at a corner table on his phone. I walked over and sat across from him. 

"What took you so long?" He smirked. "I ran into Namjoon... Literally." I laughed as I showed him my cut thumb. "I also cut my thumb." I smiled. "Silly." He teased and pushed a small mug over to my side of the table. I took a sip and it was coffee. 

"So.." He started. I looked at him and smiled awkwardly. "So?" I said while motioning him to go on. 

"I'm guessing you want an explanation now." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
45.4K 2.1K 28
Jungkook finally moves out after high school and moves in with six other roommates, but it doesn't take long before he finds out their secret. Starte...
6.5K 67 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
4.2K 341 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...