Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

2. britney spears

1.7K 37 0
By Boonannaxdd

2. britney spears

Big Plans - Why Don't We
"i got real big plans, baby, for you and me, so love me for who i am and for who i am gonna be, ain't got everything you want, but got everything you need,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester turns towards the new directions, "who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

Brittany looked at Mr Schuester, "he discovered America," she smiled when Spencer gave Brittany a small smile, "close,"

he closed the lid for his whiteboard pen, "he did write an iconic chart topper, sailing," Kurt leans towards Spencer and Mercedes, "i have a bad feeling about this lesson,"

Tina crossed her arms over her chest sitting beside her boyfriend Mason and her best friend Maisy, "never heard of him, and don't wanna hear about him,"

"now.." Mr Schuester looks at them, when he picks up some music sheets from for grand piano, "some people think of the term easy listening as a bad thing,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but i'm gonna let you this music," he points towards the music sheet in his hand, "speak for itself,"

Mr Schuester comes towards them, "you guys love Lady Gaga, and the Rolling Stones, and you guys are really good about putting it all out there," Mr Schuester hands Rachel some of the music sheets, as she hands them behind her to Tina, Mason and Maisy.

"but, really good music can also be controlled," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, when his hands touch Santana's hand, "and restrained, it doesn't have to attack an audience, you can let them come to you," he stood in front of Quinn, handing her a music sheet, "how can you get caught between the moon and New York City there like a hundred miles apart?"

Spencer turns to his brother, when he shrugged his shoulders when Sean furrowed his eyebrows, "Mr Schue," Kurt raised his hand from beside Spencer, who sat beside Micaela, "it i may, i think i speak for all of us when i say that it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week,"

Spencer looked down at the music sheet, "on this silky smooth adult contemporary, it's just that as teens," Spencer looks at Kurt, "this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to,"

"however," Kurt smiled when he looked at Spencer, "there is a burgeoning facebook campaign that has swelled over five members,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Kurt, when Micaela and Samaria looked at the music sheet, "the art in demand? that this week, at the fall homecoming assembly, the McKinley High School Glee Club perform a number by, wait for it..." he held up his finger, when he smirks, "Ms Britney Spears."

Artie smiles, "yo, Spears fierce yo," Spencer chuckled at his wheelchair friend, "sorry, Kurt, Kurt.."

Mr Schuester looked at Kurt, closing his eyes, "sorry, no," he shook his head, "no, no, i don't think she's a very good role model," Spencer frowns, looking down at the music sheet, "but Mr Schue, we kind of grew up with her,"

"she's literally why i wanted to become a performer," Tina frowns at Mr Schuester, "i don't wanna do Britney,"

Kurt turns to Brittany, when Spencer frowns at his blue eyed friend, "why no Britney, Brittany?" Spencer smiled at Kurt, "because my name is also Britney Spears,"

the new directions all turn to her with furrowed eyebrows, "w..what?" Mercedes shook her head, "what the hell is she talking about?"

Micaela and Samaria shrugged their shoulders when Mercedes looked at the two cheerios, "my middle name is Susan, my last name is Pierce, so that makes me Brittany Spierce,"

Brittany frowned, as the new directions continued to look at her weirdly, "i've lived my entire life in Britney Spears's shadow, i will never be as talented as her," Spencer frowns, "or as famous, i hope y'all respect that i want glee club to remain a place where i Brittany S Pierce can escape the torment of Britney Spears,"

"well," Mr Schuester looked around the new directions after a awkward minute of silence, "there you have it guys, it's been decided, no Britney," Mr Schuester tilts his head, "sorry,"

Kurt turns to Brittany, "thanks Britt," Spencer frowned at Kurt, "thanks a lot," Santana and Spencer both narrowed their eyes at Kurt, "leave Brittany alone,"

Spencer rubber Brittany's shoulder while Santana rubber her best friend's back, "thank you for understanding," Spencer and Santana nod their heads, "it's been a hard road,"

"um.." Rachel raised her hand, "can we move on?" Mr Schuester looks up from his Christoper Cross music sheet, "yes," he moved away from them, "let's talk about Micheal Bolton," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "who's that?"

***

Spencer was walking down the hallway, when he sees Karofsky and Azimio grab Finn's letterman jacket from his locker, "hey!" Karofsky pusher Finn against the locker beside him when Spencer winced when he stood behind a wall, "give me that back,"

"i earned that!" Karofsky looks at Finn with a smirk, "the only Hudson who actually deserves a letterman jacket is your brother, our team captain," Mason bit his lip, when he stood beside Azimio, "this jacket belongs to people who are actually on the team like Mason,"

Mason bit his lip, looking up at Finn, "but you know what, we gonna restyle to represent the obvious duality in your sexuality,"

Karofsky and Azimio grabs a hold of the letterman jacket, when Mason furrowed his eyebrows at them, "ohh," Karofsky and Azimio tears Finn's letterman jacket.

Finn glared at his brother's football best friend's, when he swings for Azimio, "oh, you trying to swing at me?"

"oh, he's trying to swing at you," Karofsky looks at Azimio, "come on.." Azimio and Karofsky looks at Finn, when Spencer sighed, "break it up,"

Spencer comes towards them, about to push away Azimio and Karofsky away from his brother when Artie comes in between the five of them, "sorry to interrupt,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Artie, "i'm actually glad you're here to see this," Artie looked at Azimio and Karofsky, "Finn,"

Artie turns his wheelchair towards Finn, "i just wanted," Azimio put his letterman jacket on properly, "to apologise for getting you kicked off the football team,"

Spencer moved his hand away from Karofsky's and Azimio's chest, "i just hope there's no hard feelings," Finn looks at Spencer, who shrugged his shoulders when Finn looks back down at Artie.

Artie held out his hand for Finn, when they shook hands, "so, what are you guys talking about?" Karofsky looks at Azimio, "dude, take him,"

Azimio looked at Karofsky, "Spencer's here and this wheelchair kid," Azimio points to Artie, "is in the way, man, what if i knock him over or something?"

Karofsky frowns, "there's something not right about hitting a kid in a wheelchair," Karofsky looks away from Artie, "you know,"

Azimio looks at Finn, "the only thing that's saving you right now," Finn slaps away Azimio's hand, "is my moral respect for Spencer and my moral code," Finn slaps his hand away, "i don't hit cripple people, but i'll be back,"

Azimio closed Finn's locker, when Azimio and Karofsky looks at their football captain, "we'll see you at football practice," Spencer nods his head at them, "yeah.."

"we gone be back!" Azimio turns to look at Finn over his shoulder, when Karofsky and Azimio walk away with Mason beside them, when Finn winced, shaking his hand, "ahh,"

Finn leans against his locker when Spencer sighed, "don't worry, i'll get you back into the team," but what Spencer didn't know was that Coach Beiste was staring at the three of them.

Spencer looked at Finn, "come on," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "let's go the nurse's office, to get you an ice pack,"

***

"all right," the new directions sat in the choir room, staring at Ms Pillsbury, dentist boyfriend, Carl Howell, "here's the deal,"

"you chew this little capsule," Carl held the small white capsule in between his fingers, what the new directions had in their hands, "and now if there's any plaque you missed the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue,"

Spencer sat down beside Quinn with Sean beside him with Micaela beside him and Samaria underneath them on the platform, Samaria and Santana both raised their hands, "can we just say that you are the hottest dentist we have ever seen,"

Carl smiles towards Santana and Samaria, "yeah," Spencer frowned down at Santana and Samaria, "i'd get that all the time,"

"no," Santana looked at Carl, "like seriously you can totally drill me whenever.." Ms Pillsbury cuts off Santana, "Santana!"

Spencer scoffed, looking at his ex-girlfriend, where he had hurt behind his blue eyes looking down at Santana, Ms Pillsbury clapped her hands, "okay, let's stay focused,"

"rock and roll, Ems," Spencer smiled at the nickname Carl gave to Ms Pillsbury, "and besides this guy,"

Carl points towards Mr Schuester, who stood beside Ms Pillsbury, "this guy, is pretty easy on the eyes," Carl pats Mr Schuester's back, "to, huh? and you know what, no matter hard i try, i bet i couldn't sing and dance like him," he slaps Mr Schuester's cheek, "ahh, probably not,"

Spencer could notice that Mr Schuester was jealous because Carl was dating Ms Pillsbury, "okay, let's take a look at those choppers, huh?"

Kurt raised his hand, "before we chew, i would just like to alert," Kurt looked towards Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, that there's been a new addition to the Britney Spears Facebook campaign,"

Spencer rolled his eyes at Kurt, when Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "sorry, the answer is still no, capsules guys," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "yes, chew away, chew, chew,"

Ms Pillsbury clapped her hands with a smile on her face, when Spencer puts the capsule into his mouth, when he smiled as he turned to Quinn, as she nods her head, "you're teeth are white, like pearly white,"

Mason and Tina lean in and kiss each other, when Mike, Brooke and Maisy gag at the couple, as their teeth touch, "eww,"

"oh, my god," Spencer sees Rachel's teeth blue, "what?" Rachel opens her mirror, when she sees her teeth blue, "ahh," she covered her mouth, "i don't understand i floss between classes,"

Carl looked at Rachel, "well sometimes, its genetics," Artie looked at them, "i think i might be better at brushing and flossing if i could see myself in the mirror," Artie smiled shyly when Spencer pats his back.

"there you go, bluetooth," Santana and Samaria smile at Artie, when Brittany looks at them, "i don't brush my teeth, i rinse my mouth out with soda after i eat," Spencer frowns, "i was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist,"

"i got this, Em, " Carl comes towards Brittany, going past Samaria and Santana who both smiled, "with some deep bleaching and scaling, you'll be as good as new," he sits beside her, "all right, open up,"

Brittany smiled, "ahh, close," Carl chuckled when Ms Pillsbury smiled at her boyfriend from beside Mr Schuester, "close again,"

***

Spencer stood at his locker, when Finn and Rachel comes towards him, "i want to be the only thing that makes you feel good," Finn furrowed his eyebrows when Spencer hid his face behind his locker door, "i'm just trying to be honest,"

"hey dwarf," Santana clutched her books towards her chest, "has anyone ever told you that you dress like one of the bait girls on to catch a predator," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Samaria stood beside Santana, "also we're more talented than you,"

Brittany smirks at Spencer, when she trailed her hand across his chest, when he gulped staring at Brittany, "uh.."

"Britt!" Santana turns to Brittany, to see her standing close to Spencer, "you coming?" Samaria half frowned at Spencer, when he just shrugged his shoulders, "yeah.."

Brittany taps her fingers against Spencer's chest, "i'll see you in glee club," he nods his head, when he kept his heartbeat down when Brittany walked away from him.

Finn let out a chuckle, "you could of defend me?" Rachel looked up at her boyfriend, "well, Santana has a point," Finn closed his locker loudly, "i'm just trying to be honest,"

and with that Finn walked away from Rachel, leaving Spencer alone with her, "Spencer, you coming?" Spencer nods his head when he closed his locker, coming towards Karofsky and Azimio.

***

Carlos looked at Spencer, when he stood in front of the Lopez's front door, "oh, Spencer, i haven't seen you in a long time,"

Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, i know," Carlos sighed, when he opened the door wide for him, "do you wanna come inside?"

Spencer put his hands into his letterman jacket, "yeah.." he smiled, when he stood at the railing of the stairs, "um, so i guess you heard about me and Santana breaking up,"

Carlos frowned, "yeah, the day you broke up with her, she came crying going straight upstairs to her bedroom," Spencer looked down, "what happened? i thought you guys were happy together?"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, we were, until she kissed one of my best friends, i understand why though," Carlos furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't understand,"

"she kissed Sean because i was spending so much of my time with this other girl rather than her," Spencer sighed, "i didn't know she felt that way, until we had broken up,"

Carlos nods his head, "so, what are you actually doing here?" Spencer scratched his cheek, "i need to get some of my jumpers back from Santana,"

"is she home?" Carlos shook his head, "she's with Samaria and Brittany somewhere," Spencer nods his head, "so can i?"

Carlos nods his head, "her bedroom is the closet one to the stairs," Spencer nods his head, when he walked upstairs towards Santana's bedroom.

when he stood at her bedroom door, his hand on her doorknob, Spencer took a deep breath when he opens her bedroom door, "oh, she's changed her room around,"

he walked inside her bedroom, when he looks around, looking at the black walls which were originally red, he looks towards her mirror where he sees a picture of the two of them.

it's was when Spencer had asked Santana to be his girlfriend, the day when they were at the park with Brittany and Sean, "i miss this,"

he trails his thumb over the picture with a frown on his face, when he put it back originally where it was, going towards her wardrobe.

he grabbed some of his jumpers, but stopped when he saw Santana's favourite jumper of Spencer's, he bit onto his lip, when he closed the wardrobe, leaving some of his jumpers in there when he saw his t-shirt on her bed.

"she wear this," he looked at his long t-shirt, what was actually a bit small on him, he goes downstairs after closing her bedroom when he goes towards the front door with a sigh coming off his lips.

when he opened the door, exiting the house, going towards his car putting two of his jumpers onto the passenger seat.

***

"making Christopher Cross-" Spencer shook awake, opening his blue eyes looking at Mr Schuester, "a golden globe Oscar five times grammy award winner,"

Spencer half smiled at Mr Schuester, "Brittany," Spencer turns towards his blonde headed friend, "i would just like to say that from now on, i demand to have every solo in glee club,"

Rachel gasped, staring at Brittany, "what?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows alongside Mr Schuester, "when i had my teeth cleaned, i had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy, i sang and dance better than her,"

Brittany smirks, "and now i realise what a powerful women i truly am," Santana and Samaria nod their heads, "we went with her, and we had Britney Spears fantasy too,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "although now that we are thinking about it, we are not really sure how our fantasies combine, that doesn't make any sense,"

"you see Mr Schue," Kurt looks at Mr Schuester from behind Spencer, "i told you, Britney Spears's busted our Britt out of her every day fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform." 

Brittany looked around the room, "i'm more talented than all of you, i see that clearly now," Brittany shrugged her shoulders, "it's Brittany... bitch." 

"guys," Mr Schuester sighed, "we're not doing Britney Spears and that's that,"

Kurt frowned, when Mr Schuester turned away from them, "Mr. Schue you're letting you're own personal issues get in the way of something we are all telling you we really want to do,"

Spencer bites onto his lip,"i mean this club regularly pays tribute to pop culture, and Britney Spears is pop culture, to suggest otherwise is horrendablse-" 

"Kurt!" Mr Schuester raised his voice, making Finn and Spencer jump, "i'm done talking about this." 

"jeez! let loose a little would you?" Kurt scoffed, "stop being so fricken' uptight all the time!" Brooke frowned at her best friend.

Everyone froze, as the new directions's eyes and mouth widened, Mr Schuester took a moment before replying softly, "Kurt, i'll see you in the Principal's office,"

Spencer bit his lip looking at Kurt then towards Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, he didn't mean it," Mr Schuester shook his head at Spencer, "no, Kurt, i'll see you in the Principal's office,"

Kurt picked up his bag, patting Spencer's shoulder, "thanks, for trying," Spencer slowly nods his head.

***

Spencer walked down the hallway in a blue t-shirt showing off his arm muscles with black jeans and white shoes, when he sees Finn putting a jacket around Rachel's shoulder, "here, take my jacket, you look cold,"

Spencer could tell that Finn was jealous, as boys were staring at Rachel, who was wearing a Britney Spears inspired outfit, her hair in pigtails, "it's okay, i'm.."

Rachel looks up when she sees Finn's frown, "wait, you mean you don't like my new look?" Spencer smiled at Rachel, when she walks past him, "hey, Rachel.."

Rachel turns her head towards Spencer, "you look uh..nice," Rachel smiled at her boyfriend's brother, "see, Spencer thinks i look nice.."

Finn looked at Spencer, when he was walking down the hallway with a football in his hand, "he's single, he thinks every single cheerio looks nice,"

Azimio looked at Rachel, "ohh, baby," Spencer looked at Azimio when Spencer three the football towards him, "you can hit me as many times as you want,"

Spencer frowned, "as long as you got that on," Azimio smiled at Rachel, Karofsky looked at Finn, "how come all the gay guys always get the hottest chicks?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm not gay, and i had two of the hottest chicks," Karofsky looks at Spencer, "it's different, you're football captain, everyone loves you," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "i can't help it,"

Karofsky and Azimio playfully punched their best friend's arm, with smirks on their faces, "like how you got Santana, then Brittany, and then Samaria and Micaela and Brooke,"

"i dated Santana and Brittany," Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows, "me, Samaria and Micaela are best friends," Azimio nods his head, "and Brooke is dating Mike,"

***

"oh," Spencer and Finn sat each side of Rachel, Santana looking over Spencer, "Rachel, congratulations, normally you dress up like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese businessman with a very dark specific fetish," she closed her nail polish, "but i actually dig this look,"

Santana clapped her hands, "yay," Samaria and Brittany nod their heads, clapping their hands, Sean and Micaela sat beside Brooke and Mike behind them, "thank you,"

Kurt stood up beside Brooke, "i think what Santana's trying to say Rachel," he sent a look to Mr Schuester as he raised his hands in defence, "though i risk explosion by saying so, is that it seems Britney Soears has really helped you blossom, that's all,"

"wait, Rachel," Mr Schuester turned to her, "is that true? i mean you are sort of dressing differently,"

Artie looked at Rachel, "bouncy, bouncy," Finn looked at Artie, "hey, hey.." Artie turned his head away from Rachel.

Rachel looked at her boyfriend then towards Mr Schuester, "look all i know is that i had a very vivid Britney Spears fantasy at the dentist,"

Rachel took a deep breath, "and since then it's helped me get out of my own way," Brittany nods her head, "i've just always been afraid to dress like a pretty girl because i've never really felt like one before,"!

Rachel shrugged her shoulders, "now i realise it's okay to feel that way about yourself every now and then," she looked up at Kurt, Mercedes and Brooke, "maybe it's a good thing,"

"it's such a good thing," Brittany smiled, "i can't believe it,"

Mr Schuester was prohibited from making a comment as Sue Sylvester appeared at the door, "William? a word,"

***

Spencer put on his football pads, while he was doing his shoelaces when Artie comes into the boys locker room, "what are you doing?"

Spencer and Finn looked at Artie, "while i'm going to football practice," Finn looked at Artie, "oh, i'm gonna run some laps, get back in shape, and back onto the team,"

Artie nods his head, "that's what i came here to talk to you about," Artie nods his head, "i want on the team too, and everyday Tina and Mason's asian fusion grows stronger," 

Spencer does his shoelaces, "look, dude, we want to help you, but we kind of need to take care of yourselves right now," Spencer frowns at Finn, "sorry,"

Spencer and Finn stood up, "i had a vision," Artie turned towards the two brothers, "at the dentist, us three were out on the field with the team playing football," Spencer half smiled, "we were unstoppable, i just know that we can show, what can i do to Coach Beiste she'd put me onto the team,"

"show me what?" Coach Beiste comes into the locker room, when Spencer looks at his football coach, "i... i wanted to ask if you'd reconsider putting me onto the football team,"

Spencer and Finn look at Coach Beiste, "we're not with him on this one," Coach Beiste looked at the two brothers, "well, you should be,"

Spencer and Finn smiled, "i need you guys to help him get into his uniform," Finn's and Artie's eyes widened, "what?"

"well don't just stare at me," Spencer looked ways from Coach Beiste, "like a donkey with a wooden leg," Coach Beiste throws Artie some football pads, "go see the equipment manager and you boys get out on the field with the rest of them,"

Coach Beiste looked at Spencer, "you did a good thing, Spencer," Spencer smiled, "practice starts in five minutes,"

the three of them smiled, "thanks Coach, we won't let you down," Coavh Beiste looks at them, "come on, go!" Spencer wheels Artie towards the door, "those are on backwards,"

***

"i was pretty sure Artie's legs don't work," Spencer half smiled at Quinn, "did you get a leg transplant?"

Artie shook his head, "nope," Artie smiled at them, "my teammates can push my chair like a battering ram," Spencer smirked, "yep, there's no rules against it, we checked like 10 times,"

Artie smiled, "and i have Britney Spears to thank," Brittany smiled at Artie, "you're welcome," Santana turns to her best friend with a frown on her face, "Britney gave me an amazing idea and it gave me the nerve to tell Coach Beiste that Finn and i both really wanted to be in the football team,"

"wait.." Rachel looks up at her boyfriend, "you're back on the football team?" Finn smiled, "yeah,"

"suddenly," Santana leaned the palm of her hand, "you're way hotter to me," Santana shrugs her shoulders, "weird," Spencer gritted his teeth together annoyed.

Puck looked at them, "wait, i don't get it, how come everyone having Britney Spears fantasies?" Artie looked at Puck.

Mr Schuester walks into the choir room, clapping his hands, "okay, guys," he clapped his hands again, "listen up,"

Kurt raised his hand, "Mr Schue, if i may," Mr Schuester looked at Kurt, "Kurt, i heard what you guys were just talking about, and i know what you're gonna say, the answer is.. no,"

the new directions frown, "no, i'm not gonna stand in the way anymore," the new directions look at their teacher, "if you guys want to do Britney at this year's homecoming assembly, i'm fine with that,"

the new directions smiled when Spencer smiled at Quinn, putting his hand onto her chair as Santana glared at the back of Spencer's head, "i know, and more than that, i.." he touched his chest, "i am going to perform with you,"

the new directions stopped talking when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "right," Mr Schuester chuckled, "w..what?"

***

Spencer looked at himself in the mirror, as he had his football pads on his shoulders with his white football jersey on, when Santana walked into the locker room, "San, you..you can't be in here,"

Santana looked at her ex-boyfriend, "i always thought that the boys locker room would be sexy, but actually it smells like feet," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you can't be in here,"

"remember when we used to make out in here," Spencer nods his head with a sigh coming off his lips, "Spence, i know you came to my house to get your jumpers,"

Spencer scratched his cheek, looking down at Santana, "w..what? who told you that?" Santana looked at Spencer, "my dad told me,"

"and anyway i know you went in there because my picture of us wasn't in the place where i had it," Spencer frowns, "and i saw in the wardrobe that you only took two of your jumpers from there,"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "you love wearing my jumpers when you're going asleep," Santana nods her head, "true, but i like wearing your shirts as well,"

Santana put her hand onto his stomach, "remember the time, we almost had sex," Spencer gulped, staring down at where Santana's hands were, "uh,"

"Santana.." her brown eyes looked up at his blue eyes, "i miss being with you, i miss the way you cuddled me when i was falling asleep in your arms," Spencer scratched the back of his head, "i need to go out onto the field,"

Santana nods her head, "thank you for leaving most of your jumpers and shirts in my room," Spencer nods his head, biting his lip, "it's okay.."

***

Principal Figgins tapped onto the microphone, as he looked around the gym, "quiet, please children,"

he looked around, "quiet now," the gym went into complete silence as the new directions rolled their eyes, "first, students who ate the ravioli today and are not up to date on their shots, should see the nurse immediately,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "welcome to our homecoming pep assembly," Spencer looked around his friends, "but do we have a treat for you,"

Principal Figgins half smiled, "fresh off their last place finish at the regionals," Spencer bit onto his lip, "please give it up for the new directions!"

the football team half clapped their hands, knowing that Spencer was in the new directions, "go, Spence!"

some cheerios began to clap their hands, with small smiles on their face remembering the football team's captain.

"show time," Spencer smiled at the new directions when they stood in their places, "baby, can't you see,"

Finn stood beside Brittany when she bends down, holding her hat, looking through her legs, "i'm calling," Spencer held onto his black hat, "a guy like you,"

she went past Finn and Kurt, "should wear a warning," Spencer and Mike twist their hats between their legs, "you're dangerous,"

Brittany put her hands onto Spencer's shoulders when Rachel did the same to Mike, "i'm loving it," Brittany ran her hands down Spencer's outfit.

"i love Britney Spears!" Jacob Ben Israel called our from the bleachers, "too high," Mr Schuester comes from behind the curtain, as Sean, Puck and Finn are laying on the floor in between Mike and Spencer, "can't come down,"

"losing my head," Spencer smirks, "spinning around and around," Brittany moved away from Spencer when Mike and him spin around, "oh, do you feel me now?"

Spencer smirked at the audience, "with a taste of your lips," Spencer put his hat towards his chest, "i'm on a ride,"

some cheerios and football players stood up, "you're toxic," Santana looked at her ex-boyfriend who was dancing beside Mike and Sean, "i'm slipping under, with a taste of a poison paradise,"

Spencer put his hands onto his knees, leaning upwards, "i'm a addicted to you," Spencer pusher his hat against his crotch, "don't you think that you're toxic,"

Spencer spins around, when he comes in front with Brittany and Rachel behind him, "na, na, na, ahh,"

"i love what you do," Spencer moves his hands around his waist with his hat, "don't you know that you're toxic?"

"around... around," Spencer wiggled his hips smirking when he sees Sam in the crowd with a smirk on his face.

Spencer spins around, his back facing the audience when he goes onto his back laying down, "it's getting late, to give you up,"

Mr Schuester from behind Brittany and Rachel, "i took a sip from my devil's cup, slowly it's taking over me," Mr Schuester goes behind Rachel and Brittany.

"ahh.." Brittany and Rachel held out their hands when Spencer lifts himself up with their help, "too high, can't come down,"

Mr Schuester comes in front of Spencer, when Spencer moves to the right, "it's in the air, and it's all around,"

Sean smiled at his best friend as Micaela and Samaria danced beside each other, "ohh, can you feel me now?"

Mr Schuester throws his black hat towards Sean, who caught it with a smile on his face, "oh!"

"with a taste of your lips," the new directions go back into their positions, "i'm on a ride," Santana smirks, "i'm on a ride.."

"you're toxic, i'm slipping under," Santana motions for Artie to come towards them, "with a taste of a poison paradise, i'm a addicted to you,"

Spencer put his hat against his crotch, "don't you know that you're toxic?" Spencer stood behind Samaria, when he smirks down at his best friend, "hey.."

"i'm a addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?" Santana stood in front of Spencer, "intoxicate me now, with your loving now, i think i'm ready now,"

"i think i'm ready now.." Santana grinds against Spencer, "i think i'm ready now," Spencer looks towards the audience, "intoxicate me now, with your loving now,"

"i think i'm ready, i think i'm ready now," Spencer put his hat in front of his face beside Samaria and Mike, when the fire alarm goes off.

"ahh!" the students gathered in the gymnasium panicked, as they started running down the bleachers towards the double doors.

***

"congrats Finn," Quinn put her hand onto Finn's arm, when Finn stood beside Spencer at their locker, "you're back on the team and i'm head cheerleader again,"

Quinn smiled up at Finn, "i'm only back on the team because Spencer convinced Coach Beiste," Spencer half smiled, "it's some kind of symmetry, don't you think?"

"with all of the nastiness between you and i behind us," Spencer bit his lip, furrowing his eyebrows, "i think we should be together,"

Spencer frowned, "we'd be a shoe in for homecoming King and Queen," Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "so what do you say? you and me, 8 o'clock, Breadstix,"

Finn looked at his ex-girlfriend, "look i'd be lying if i said i didn't have feelings for you," Spencer frowned, "i probably always will,"

Finn closed his locker, "but i'm not gonna get back together with you, there's someone else, and you know who that is," Spencer closed his locker, walking away, "i'm asking you to respect that and anyway Spencer has a crush on you,"

"but i'm sorry," Finn walked past Quinn, when she comes towards Rachel, "i said what you wanted me to, and he shot me down,"

Quinn frowned thinking about Spencer, "so congrats, looks like he really loves you," Rachel looked at Quinn, "i'll put in a good word for you with Spencer,"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows when she was about to walk away, "thanks, but it's okay," she frowned, "he probably mad at me, for saying what i just said to Finn,"

Rachel put her hand onto Quinn's arm, "i will speak to him, Quinn," Quinn looks at Rachel, "i know Spencer likes you, like really likes you, so i'll talk to him for you,"

***

"alright," Mr Schuester walked into the choir room with sheet music, "Rachel?" Rachel has her hand raised, "i have a song, that i have prepared for the class,"

"sorry Rachel," Mr Schuester held up his hand, "no Britney, i'm really happy that her music had inspired so many of you," Spencer frowned, "even if her inspiration was brought up by a dangerous noetic and i think we've all learned to appreciate her music more this week but i just don't think she's us,"

"i'm devastated," Kurt pouted fro beside Brittany, "i can't believe we only did one Britney number,"

Rachel raised her hand, "well actually its based on the original assignment, adult contemporary? but this just a little more young adult,"

"oh, okay,"  Mr Schuester nodded in pleasant surprise, Spencer looked up at Quinn with a frown on his face, "Rachel, let's hear it,"

Rachel made her way to the front before looking around the room, her eyes landing on her boyfriend Finn, "i'd like to dedicate this song to my boyfriend, Finn,"

Spencer smiled towards his brother, as Sean and Brooke both smiled at Finn, "i was wrong, i shouldn't try to control you," Finn turns to the new directions, "i just i never been this happier before, and i realise that i was trying to hold onto how you were making me feel so much, that i was strangling you in my hands,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "like a little bird, i get now that in order for this relationship to work, i have to open up my hands and let you fly free," Brittany furrowed her eyebrows confused, "Finn, can fly?"

Samaria shook her head at her blonde headed friend, "really?" Brittany looks at Kurt, "wait, i thought i was only one getting the solos from now on, next week i'm gonna be performing a musical number by Kesha,"

Mercedes put her fingers to her lips, looking at Brittany, "shh.." Quinn looks down at Spencer with a frown, "when i was younger i saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind,"

Spencer smiled, "he broke his own heart, a i watched as he tried to resemble it," Rachel looks at them, "and my momma swore, she would never let her herself forget,"

"and that was the day that i promised, i never sing love, if i does not exist but darling," Spencer looks up at Quinn, "you are the only exception,"

"you are the only exception," Santana looks down at Spencer, from beside Mercedes when Spencer turned his head towards Santana, "you are the only exception,"

"you are the only exception," Spencer turns his head towards his best friends who sat with small smiles on their faces, "ohh, oh, i've gotta tight grip on reality, but i can't let go of what's in front of me here,"

Spencer looked at his brother's girlfriend with a small smile, "i know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up, leave me with some kind of proof, it's not a dream, ohh,"

Rachel looked at Finn, "you are the only exception, you are the only exception.." Spencer bit his lip, "you are the only exception,"

the new directions looked at each other, "you are the only exception," a tear ran down Rachel's face, "you are the only exception,"

Spencer turns his head towards Santana with a frown on his face, "and i'm on my way to believing, oh and i'm on my way to believing," Santana and Spencer stared at each other.

Quinn frowns, when she sees Spencer smile at Santana touching her hand when Santana turns deep red.

{Season 2, Episode 2: "Britney/Brittany"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 99 19
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
95.2K 3.4K 80
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
60.6K 1.7K 25
"You don't look gay." Puck had never been too educated on the gay community, so when he meets another football player that doesn't seem gay, he's jus...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...