*APLHA STYLES* (currently und...

By _1Dmadison

The Alpha is the most important person of the pack. Over the years Harry's family and pack have made their fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

9.3K 345 104
By _1Dmadison

Harry's P.O.V

Me and the lads had just finished off killing some rogues, ones we had been waiting to put down for some time now. I couldn't of been happier.

We were running through our territory when Liam said he could smell humans, and he didn't recognize their scent. The first thing that went through all our minds, was hunters.

"Okay lads, we need to track these people down and make sure they aren't a threat, Alpha Hood said he had experienced a lot of hunters in his area recently and that we had to keep an eye out. If we come across any hunters kill them immediately. Show no weakness, or it will be used against you. Just remember some of you have families, if you wish to return to them you must fight for them." I said through our mind communication.

In response I received nothing but growls, meaning even the thought of loosing their mates, or for some their babies was too much to even think about.

I haven't come across my mate yet, but I know I will find her one day and we can have our own family together. It's all any wolf wants in life.

As we get closer and closer I begin to pick up another scent. A fucking beautiful scent I must add. I can't even describe it to you, almost intoxicating my entire nerve system.

We run past a mini bus, so we know we are close now. But why would hunters use a mini bus? Niall speaks exactly what most us us are probably thinking saying, "I don't think it's hunters, but we should check just to make sure."

I had to keep going, I had to follow this scent, it wasn't a want, it was a need.

We begin to slow down and come to a halt as we see who the trespassers are, it's a group of teenagers round about our age, maybe slightly younger? And a few adults.

They're camping? For fuck sake, I swear school's always come to wolf territory to do these stupid trips. It's fucking annoying.

"Lets just go lads, they're just camping." Zayn says through our connection.

But I couldn't leave yet, I needed to find where that smell was coming from, it was completely captivating me.

I begin to creep round where they have decided to set up camp. Keeping my eyes wide open. I begin to think I'm going crazy, until I get to the opposite end of where we originally spotted them and that is when I first see her.

She was crouched down trying to put up her tent, not that anybody was trying to help her. Idiots. Her face was scrunched in concentration, and she still looked drop dead gorgeous.

Long dark chocolate brown hair, matching her eyes. She was wearing blue skinny jeans with an oversized cream jumper making her look fucking adorable. I knew exactly who she was, she was my mate. That explains everything, why I was so attracted to her scent, why I find her so damn beautiful, well any guy would. But she's mine. All fucking mine.

"That is not how it goes, Ariana." One of the girls watching her struggling says. Bitch.

Wait, her names Ariana? I love it.

"Well I'm trying." Ariana says, she looks annoyed.

"Yes well princess, try harder." I growl at that bitches response. Who is she to talk to my girl like that? She's just jealous.

"What the hell is your problem huh? I don't know what you have against me because I've never, ever done anything to you whatsoever! It's pathetic, you and all your friends claim you hate the 'bitches' of our school when it's funny because you are the bitches of our school!" You tell 'ehm baby.

My smirk is quickly wiped off my face when some guy comes up behind my girl, checking out her ass in the process. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

I want to pounce out there and take her away -which I will be doing- but I can't do that now. If she saw me now in wolf form she and everyone else here would freak out, so I try my best to contain myself.

I can't even concentrate on their conversation because how close he is to her, I can even sense she is uncomfortable. All I hear is her calling her beautiful. Which she is, but he's not allowed to flirt with her. Only me, only ever me.

"Your too nice babe, you know if your worried about sleeping arrangements you can stay in my tent." He says, winking at her.

I am seconds away from running out there and ripping his head off, but I am immediately calmed when she basically shoots him down by saying she'll manage.

She's so polite about it but I know she wants him away from her.

"Ariana, Evan!" An older man shouts from across the camp site.

They both go over to -whom I presume is their teacher- and begin talking to him, until they are ushered off in my direction. Oh shit. As I turn around to move position I see all the boys coming over to me, I tell them we need to keep ourselves hidden.

By now they already know I've found my mate, because I know they could hear my thoughts. I mean they were pretty loud and clear.

Ariana and 'Evan' walk past us and make their way away from the camp site, which isn't good because that prick keeps trying to put his arm around her.

Why would that teacher let them go off alone like this! It's nearly fully dark out here, who knows what he could do to her! Well he wont because I would kill him but what if I wasn't here to protect my mate? The thought makes me shiver with anger and I unknowingly increase my speed and snap a small branch, causing Ariana to turn around facing in my direction.

"What's up?" He asks her.

She hesitates before answering, "Nothing."

She can't see me as my fur is a very dark brown, almost black so it's hard to spot me when I blend into the bushed and tree's.

After following them for about ten minutes they come across a small cabin room. Ariana reaches for the door but Evan stops her and grabs her wrist, then proceeds to push her against the door.

"Why won't you give me a chance Ari? Don't you have any idea how much I like you? How happy I could make you, why won't you just give me a chance?" I can't see his face but I can see a glimpse of hers, her face is mixed with annoyance and fear.

I swear this boy is going to die tonight.

Liam tells me to try and keep my cool, maybe he will back off the second she turns him down. She will turn him down, right?

"Look Evan I do like you but as a really good friend, come on it's almost pitch black out here and we didn't bring flashlights, lets just get the water and go, yeah?" She looks almost desperate.

"No! Not until you say you'll at least give me a chance, come on what does a guy have to fucking do to get in your panti-" I let out a low husky growl. A growl I do when I'm either extremely angry or turned on and he immediately stops in mid senescence.

I immediatley come out of hiding and the boys do the same. The only man getting in Ariana's panties, will be me. How dare he speak to her like that.

He slowly releases her from his grip and both of them turn around equally as slow, I can tell they are both petrified when only one of them should be.

I see Ariana's face and she looks so scared it almost upsets me. I don't like seeing her like this, I need her to feel safe. She will always be safe with me.

"Fuck, quick move the fuck out of the way! We need to get in the cabin and make sure they can't get in!" He thinks we can't hear him but we can, being a wolf definitely has it's perks.

He's going to seriously pay for talking to her like that. I swear.

When they open the cabin door to find that it is filled with bottled water, I can hear her heart beat quicken. I just want to hold her close and tell her it's okay, but I am far too angry to change back into human form right now.

"Fuck this shit!" Evan says before taking off running around the side of the cabin room towards the back of it and running as fast as he could, Ariana almost instantly followed him.

And we instantly followed her. I told the lads to get the boy and bring him to me alive, while I tried my best to get Ariana.

About fifteen seconds into the chase, she turned around and I could tell she was terrified as she tried to quicken her pace. Evan was speeding ahead, not caring if he left Ari behind or not.

"Evan! Wait for me, please!" She screamed. That almost killed me inside. She was terrified, I just wish she knew how she was actually the one who was safe.

That little prick never slowed down, or even glanced back to her. He is in for it.

I could tell she was struggling to maneuver in the dark, and that she was beginning to loose her breathe. Thinking about him leaving her made me growl once again.

"Evan please!" She called out even louder. Her voice was filled with desperation. "PLEASE!" She screamed out for him, in one last hope for his help which I knew was not going to come.

A few seconds later she turned around looking at us for a mere second before she tripped and went flying to the ground.

She was panting, and I could hear her start to cry. It was either because she was so petrified or she was hurt. Or both.

I was quick to hover over her fragile body, which was curled up into a ball. The lads bolted past us to get a hold of the bastard who's life would be coming to an end.

I tried to focus on my girl, my scared, hurt, beautiful baby girl.

I need her to look at me, I know if she looks into my eyes, she will know. She will not know she is my mate because I doubt she knows about the existence of were wolfs, however she will know I mean her no harm.

I try to nuzzle my nose into her hands to get her attention but she didn't react. She was almost frozen. So I try the same thing but into the crook her her neck, I even lick her a few times just to get her to look at me, plus I wanted so desperately to feel her soft skin.

She reacted to that, and looked me straight in the eyes and her breathing became ragged. She stopped looking so scared and her features softened slightly. To my surprise, she brings her hand up to the side of my face, I instantly lean into her touch loving the way it feels against my fur. I bow my head until our noses are almost touching.

Her breathing suddenly became louder as if she was having a panic attack. Before I can change into human form to comfort her, her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I step away from her and am able to transform into my human self. I am quick to scoop her up into my arms and place kiss to her cheek. I know she can feel the tingles because she immediately snuggled into my bare chest.

So this is how it feels. To have your mate in your arms, to have her so close to you, to have her depend on you, to need you to protect her. It feels fucking amazing.

I begin to walk to my large cabin home not that far from where we are now and I tell the boys that I will deal with Evan tomorrow because all I want to do right now is sleep with my mate cuddled right next to me.

There is a pause until Louis finally informs me that Evan, is no where to be found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 575 38
when the cruel heartless female alpha is mated to a weak male omega.lets see where this story takes us.non cliche
13.1M 396K 32
Annabel Hastings never paid any attention to the topic of mates. So imagine her surprise when the cruel Alpha of the Dark Moons pack, Alpha Thaddeus...
347K 9K 24
Evil. Dangerous. Monster. Those are all words to describe Brute. No one knows his name, but everyone knows about the rogues that are attacking innoce...
55.9K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...