A Pimper's Paradise

By ChaChaCris

Everyone has a price. What's yours? More

A note from the author.
1. A new start.
2. New Number, New Job.
3. Heartbreak and drinks.
4. Drunk money.
5. Da flick of da wrist.
6. Colour coded.
7. A View.
9. Torture methods.
10. The Good side.
11. A woman.
12. Fall.
13. Gods and monsters.
14. See no Evil, Hear no Evil.
15. Hold me down.
16. Big Red.
17. Gyal Segment
18. First time.
19. Remorse-what?
20. I wish i missed my ex.
21. Stupid.
22. Fancy boat ride.
23. Please, don't leave me.
24. Lil baggies.
25. Fault.
26. The promise.
27. The promise pt2.
28. Pepeka.
29. Fck it!
30. My own tune.
31. The least.
32. Daddy the Grandmaster.
33. Roleplay.
34. What baby wants.
35. Young & Delirious.
36. Young & Delirious pt2
37. Bday shenanigans
38. Quickk
39. 3zn
40. City Tash
41. City Tash pt 2.
42. The down low.
43. An idea.
44. An idea pt 2.
45. Flashback.
46. Youth.
47. Consignment.
48. Bodies.
49. Triyo.
50. Childish.
51. Attention.
52. Played.
53. The dealership.
54. Spoilt.
55. Life support
56. Chances.
57. The motive.
58. Who would've thought.
59. The highest bid
60. Dreams
61. Backative
62. Home?
63. One woman vacation
64. Baecation pt 1.
65. Baecation pt 2.
66. The bodyguard.
67. Videography pt1.
68. What happened to Ray.
69. In reality.
70. Another chance at a new start.
71. Thanks!

8. A job is a job.

2.1K 146 31
By ChaChaCris

I was ready and geared up for my 6 PM. I took the last sip of the bourbon in my glass and let out a satisfied breath. I had to start hoeing to be able to drink expensive liquor, that I could see as a plus. I used to love beer and vodka because they were cheap but getting a taste of dark liquor had you realizing that you've been living half a life all this time.

Sima dropped me off 10 minutes early, which was slightly late since I had to get the room ready and mentally prepare myself. I hurriedly took another shower and was now in Calvin Klein boxers - with my strap underneath- matching bra, with a silk black robe covering me up. The room was already prepped to my surprise so here I was, sitting at the kitchen island, drowning my sorrows.

My hair was loose, freshly washed with juicy curls. I could now afford the more expensive products for natural hair and was no longer using a pea sized amount just because it was expensive and I wanted to stretch it. As I said, this job has its pros that made me dismiss the cons.

The digital clock in the kitchen struck 6 and I waited for 6:01 before I made a move. I should be the one walking in on the person and most times I caught them snooping around or just sitting looking very uncomfortable. I took up the extra glass I had, the ice bucket and the bourbon bottle and made my way to the upstairs bedroom. I saw Melody stepping into a room with a black rope in her hand.

"Pst." I called out to her.

She shut the door in front of her and stepped over to me taking the bottle and turning it to her head.

"Yo, niggas got some weird ass fetishes." She laughed.

"Bet he pays double."

Instead of answering, she took another mouthful of liquor and winked. Kissing me on the jaw, she handed me back the bottle and entered the room. I heard a whip crack and thought, yep, niggas really had weird ass fetishes.

I continued my beeline to the room where my client should be waiting, the aquatic room. The walls were blue and the furniture black, just like in every other room. Pep thought white was too pure and I had to agree with her.

"Hello." My head was held low when I stepped into the room.

"Hey." The voice wasn't feminine and it wasn't masculine either.

"Wassup?" I still hadn't looked up.

"Nothing, I guess."

"Ready for a good time?" That's when I looked up.

I hadn't expected to see what I saw. Hadn't expected to have to tighten my grip on the bottle and cups in fear of letting them fall from my fingers. I sucked in a sharp breath as I stared at the male sitting on the bed in front of me. I quickly rested the things I had in my hand and shared a drink handing one to him. I downed the first cup and poured a second.

You can't turn down any jobs.

Fucking hell! What was I supposed to be doing? Downing the second cup, I poured a third.

"Want some more?" I asked.

"One is enough." He chuckled.

"So, tell me.." I moved to sit on the bed with him.

"What is it that you want?" I stirred the cup and the only sound in the room was the ice moving against the glass.

"There's just some things in life I wanna try out, you know?" No, I didn't fucking know.

"I see. Things like what?" I had to pry information out of him. I had to know what role I would be playing.

"You know.." he blushed.

And that's when I saw it. I saw that this was a homosexual man, curious as the cat with a full fleet of nine lives.

"Maybe I do." My confidence building back up to where It was before.

"Tell me, what kind of person are you? Are you aggressive? Soft?" I urged him to talk.

"I think.. I think I like being roughed up." I nodded my response.

"How do you feel about being tied up?"

"I was told that would cost extra, no?" His expression was hopeful and quizzical.

"My treat." I winked at him.

I emptied my glass and rested it on the dresser. I stooped down to the last drawer pulling it open and taking out a red rope.

"Strip." I demanded.

He jumped up in a daze and stripped down to his naked form. He tried a lot to make his form less rigid and more soft and I could see that he had not one masculine bone in his body. Melody had taught me two knot techniques and she taught me how to be the dominant in situations like these. I was hyped up with the liquor in my system and a new found resolve.

I tied his arms at his back making his chest jut out, then I pushed him onto the bed and wrapped the rope around his shin holding onto his thigh on both legs. I went back to the dresser for a leather paddle and KY Jelly.

"The safe word is aqua."

He murmured his response and I took in a sharp breath.

Okay, Tasheka Lee Simmons, you can do this.

There's nothing to it.

It's better than being in a receiving position, right?

I know we have our views against ass fucking but a job is a job and it's not your ass.

It's his ass and if he pays to get fucked in the ass then who are we to deny?

Money talks, bullshit walks.. literally.

I'm going to be scarred for life but here goes nothing.

I lifted the leather paddle and brought it down on his firm ass cheek hearing him moan out. The quicker we get this over with, the quicker we can leave and go back to the nice warm shower at Pep's place.

I brought the paddle down on his ass once more before squeezing the lube down his ass crack. I took the strap from its confinement in my boxers and lubed it up as well. He paid for forty five minutes and I could honestly say that this would be the longest forty five minutes of my life. Not even waiting in the passport office was this long, I felt like I had already gotten through and would be told to come back whenever to collect it.

I didn't hold onto him, I held onto the rope pulling him backwards. I heard him hiss but he didn't say the safe word.

"For the next 30 minutes, I'm daddy."

"Is that clear?" I slapped him with the paddle when he didn't answer.

"Yes, daddy." He moaned out.

I knew I was taking out my frustration on him but he paid for this. Even if I wasn't the big fish in the pond around Pep, I was the big fish here.

I continued to slap him with the leather paddle until he was squirming and wanted his release. Shit, I couldn't deny it, this was turning me on. I moved closer to him bringing the strap to his entrance and crossed my fingers as I tried to enter him. He moaned out loudly and tried to wriggle his hands free but the knot was secure so only I could free him from his bondage.

I squeezed more lube on the strap and started to work my way in while I held tightly onto the rope drawing him backwards to me. I moved with deeper strokes trying to get all of the strap in while he moaned loudly beneath me.

"Relax..." I cooed.

I saw him visibly relax and made one firm push sending the strap all the way in. I wrapped the rope around my wrist and held onto his hips pulling him to meet my strokes. He said he wanted this rough, so I planned on doing as much. His moans grew louder and my thighs slapped against his ass as sweat formed on our skin. I made a mental note to wear a longer boxers next time but even so, I didn't feel disgusted with the skin to skin contact.

I didn't break my stroking as I leaned forward to grab his neck and pull him up so that his back was against my chest. I held onto the intricately tied up rope that was pass his elbows and fucked him without mercy. My panting was drowned out by his moans and cries for God. I was sure God was looking everywhere else but here, away from the sins of the dark world. He's enjoying himself, he's happy with who he is. How could that be a sin? The premarital sex could be classified as sin but how could loving be a sin?

"Fuuuuck..." he called out and broke me from my thoughts.

"What's my name?" I landed a hard slap on his ass cheek leaving a red mark on his light colored skin.

"Fuck! Daddy!" He screamed out.

I felt a tinge of satisfaction wash over me. I was daddy, I was in control.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Not until I tell you to." My voice was stern.

I've always wanted to say that. A l w a y s. Mya was stuck up and conservative when it came onto sex. She wouldn't allow me to slap her ass and she always wanted to have sex in the bedroom, on the bed. We could be in the shower and I could be rubbing on her clit and kissing on her neck, she would tell me to wait until we got out.

"I can't..."

"Can't hold."

"Please...."

His screams were loud and I was sure anyone passing by could hear.

"Please what?" The slap resonated around the room and he screamed out once more.

"Please, daddy." I could hear the pleasure and pain in his voice.

"You may." I mocked Pep as the young boy in front of me came undone.

His body tightened up before his release and he let out small whimpers while he came down off his high. I waited until he relaxed before undoing the knots and removing the rope from his marked skin. I quickly got my phone and took a picture of his body with the rope marks and his post sex composure lying on the dark turquoise silk sheets.

"Are you okay?" I dropped the rope at the foot of the bed.

"I will be. Can you send me that picture?"

I laughed and handed him my phone to enter his number.

"Can we be friends?" He asked again.

"Uh.. sure."

"It's Reese." He said.

"Kash." I gave him a small smile.

The digital clock on the wall struck 6:45 and I looked over at Reese. He should've been out of here by the time struck. I advised him to get up and get dressed before I charged him for overtime. I was still in my robe. I unhooked the strap from around my waist and dropped it in the hamper along with the red rope.

I left the room finding myself walking towards Pep's office. I could go anywhere right now, I could go back to the kitchen or I could go to the den with the others and play games or watch tv but my legs took me towards her. I didn't bother to knock, I pushed my way in hoping I wasn't disturbing any business. My anger took over my better judgement anyways.

"Daddy, may I speak freely?" I asked once I was standing in front of her desk.

Her cold eyes scanned me and my audacious behavior. She didn't say anything against it when she answered, "you may."

"What the fuck was that??" I shouted.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She decided to play coy.

"You know what I'm talking about, Pep." I hissed.

"A job is a job."

"I didn't sign up for this." I was probably passing my place but my anger always got the better of me.

"You did once you took my money." She rose from her seat, her own controlled anger showing itself.

"You are a manipulative son of a bachelor!!" I pointed at her.

"Don't flatter me, Tash." I watched her roll her eyes, the most her facial expressions ever allowed.

"I'm not taking any more jobs like that." I folded my arms across my chest and met her gaze head on.

"You do not deny jobs." Her face remained in its expressionless even though her voice gave hints that she was angry.

"Watch me." I turned to leave.

I had to get out before she did something drastic but I wasn't quick enough as I felt my body being forcefully pushed into the door. My nose hit first and I swore I heard a crack. I held myself up not wanting to fall as I held onto my nose. She flipped me around and flung my body into the door once more and draped me by the collar of my robe.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" I could feel her cool breath on my forehead.

"I'm so-" I started.

Before I could finish my sentence, she had her hand tightly wrapped around my throat and I felt my feet dangling as she lifted my body off the ground. This was it, this was how I was going to die. I don't think I made one million dollars as yet and I sure as hell wanted to brag about making that much money.

"Listen and listen clearly, you will not deny any jobs and you will not speak to me out of terms." Pep spoke through gritted teeth.

I could only grab at her hand and respond in gurgled chokes. I could see the darkness from the corner of my eyes and the lack of oxygen had my body feeling weak and deprived. I was almost gone, almost knocked out when she dropped me. I fell onto the floor heaving, the air burning my chest as I sucked in as much as possible.

"Leave." She had already to turned to walk back to her desk.

She didn't need to say it again, I hauled ass out of that room with tears rushing down my face. I burst through the front door and felt the sun kiss my face.

Freedom.

I took a step and before my body could move forward it was being dragged back. Someone had a grip on my hair and a hand covering my mouth. By instinct I started to struggle I stomped on their feet and tried biting their fingers but I was considerably smaller than them so I was easily dragged back inside the house and dragged upstairs.

I was flung down, opening my eyes to stare at familiar floorboards my breath hitched. I slowly looked up and was met with a stone cold gaze that could only belong to one person.

Pep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 16
"How much are you paying me?" "$100 every date" "Deal" ~~ It all started when he made me fall in love with him, then he left me. ~~ It all starte...
873 73 61
[COMPLETED] The question has always been about love. What is it? What does it feel like? Where does it come from? For her, this question linger...
458K 17.2K 36
So many options. So many decisions. With a deadline and love on the line, what could be the right choice?
2.6K 14 26
This is my real life and real situations. I hope you all enjoy.