Scars between us✔️(JJK•FF)

By smak_OO4

In a story where Jungkook accuses Y/N for cheating on him and terribly tortures her for years. But what will... More

Disclaimer
Flashback
Back to the present
Unexpected
Patience
So close...Yet so far away
Rewind
The melancholy of us
The witness to the lie
Scared to be lonely
Meticulously misunderstood
Reluctant
Agitated to accept
True yet feels untrue
Frost of recession
Demented in the maze
Unwanted yet interrupted
Tricks of fate
lost track into words
Constrained Upon Posession
Demolished with the truth untold
Detrimention of the verity
Unfortunate predistine has no dilemma
Aurora of forlorn is perpetual for us
Out of the tenebrous into the flame
Thantophobia yet her place is lacuna
Absquatulate to me
Dying meliorism for the distance
Fragmented in dolor, Wedged by trauma
Soliticious to misplace
Misfortune's acedia to disappear
All alew but heart intent
Rejoinder of Euphoria
Her echt orenda
Alexthymia due ineffeble emotion
Reverie of the Illusion
Her amnesia His ibrat
Ferly
Target to metonoia
Nigh yet feels selcouth
His wonderwall
Athazagoraphobic
Anhedonia in me
Unintentional but Intentional
Mizpah
Arcane
Eldritch Attendance
Sonder in view
Paroxysm of the inturder
Little do you know
Guilt in exchange
Avoid the latibule
Unknown to dreptomania
Viridity within
Eutony
Hiraeth for you
Sophrosyne
Section of veracity
Wonderwall Astray
Mnemophobia in him
Flawsome
The insuperable
Rebound of the memory lane
Amnesia's departure
Ilunga
Moira
Reinitialising
Enigmatic situation
Sulit
Redamancy
Two direction apart
Epilogue (Original)
End of solivagant (Alternate)
Anam Cara (Alternative)
Desirable euphoria (Alternative)
Ecstasy (Alternative)
Scars between us
Epilogue (Alternative)
Authors note
NEW STORY

Shattered pieces of mystery

48.9K 1.5K 384
By smak_OO4

I was in my room scrolling through my phone over some random things. I suddenly heard the bell ring making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Who is here at this hour?" I mumbled to myself

I waited for the sound of the door opening but nothing came. I sighed in annoyance and came out of the room. My eyes fell upon the door of Jungkook's room, and I decided to ask him.

"Jungkook someone is her-" I was cut off mid sentence, when I noticed the crumpled sheets and the messed up blanket only

"Where did he go?" I asked myself

Shrugging off the matter, I head towards the living room to open the door. As I neared the door, I heard sobs which made me confused. I hurriedly opened the door and I felt my throat ran dry. There was Y/N standing shaking like a leaf, her face red from crying and her eyes bloodshot; she looked miserable and that caused a rush of pain run through me.

"Y/N?" I asked shocked to see her in this state

"What happened?" I asked cupping her face, as comforting her seemed like he only feasible option at this moment.

"J-Jimin....J-Jungkook he-he" Y/N stuttered but stopped mid sentence as she began shaking again

"Its okay. Its okay. Calm down, take deep breaths" I said bringing Y/N into a hug.

I bought Y/N out of my embrace and looked at her face. She looked destroyed and that caused yet another rush of pain through me as I just helplessly stared at her tear stained face and trembling lips.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked calmly

"Jungkook..." Y/N's voice trailed off which gave a bad feeling.

"Yes what about him?"

"He tried to r-rape me" Y/N said, her voice trembling more and more with every word.

My blood ran cold. The words sounded unbelievable but they were said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed out making Y/N flinch.

"He raped you?!" I asked again not being able to decipher the information

"N-No he c-couldn't he passed o-out" Y/N trembled as she spoke

"P-Please help me...Take him away from me please.." Y/N begged as she cried harder. She seemed desperate to get him away from her

"Where is he?" I asked

"M-My apartment" Y/N replied

"Okay lets go" I said as I pulled her with me

We got inside the elevator and I asked for her floor number which she replied hesitantly. I was tapping my feet in impatience as the lift passing through the floors seemed to take longer than usual. I felt fury flood my veins as I felt nothing but to end my fist onto Jungkook's face. How could he even think of doing something so cruel to her? There is a limit to everything and he crossed it.

I looked at Y/N who was covering her body with her hands as she looked down crying. I instinctively held her hand which made her suddenly flinch, she is absolutely terrified and I could see it. I gave her a comforting smile and mumbled an 'It's okay'. The elevator dinged and I heard Y/N take a deep breath from beside me. We soon go out and entered the apartment.

"Where is he?" I asked softly as I looked around the apartment frantically

"M-My bedroom..." She replied

I immediately rushed towards the corridor and entered the room which was slightly open. Anger blurred my mind when I see a peacefully sleeping Jungkook, with drool coming out of his mouth. I went forward and slapped his cheeks a little hoping that he would wake up but he didn't.

"This bastard..." I said, taking his arm around my shoulder, getting him off the bed as I struggled to him out of the room.

Coming out of the corridor I notice Y/N sitting on the couch lost looking at nothing particular. She noticed me and her eyes widened when she looked at Jungkook. I hurried took Jungkook out of the place and without wasting a second, I entered the elevator. After reaching the apartment, I dropped Jungkook onto the couch and rushed back to Y/N.

As soon as I reached, I took her over to her brothers room since she refused to go back into her own. It took a lot of effort to put her back to sleep but was eventually able to do so.

The entire night I just shifted on my bed as I thought of what to do next but it was all just blank.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the sun hitting my face making me blink my eyes. I creased my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at the unknown surrounding. Then last night's incident flashed through my mind making me jolt awake. I didn't want to got to the university today but I needed to distract myself. After contemplating for a while I decided to chose the latter and go.

With shaky steps, I head to my room and opened the door. There was no one but the horrifying scene which took place here was still fresh and vivid. Stumbling a little I entered the washroom and decided on a warm shower. The warmth burning my skin distracted me for a while as I just got lost into it.

I was soon done and came out of the place to change my clothes. I selected my clothes for the day and rushed back to the washroom, as anxiety took over me that he might hiding somewhere her. I did not waste a second and changed my clothes with the speed of a lighting bolt and grabbed my things on the way out. I locked my apartment ad head out.

On the way out, my anxiety was claiming it's dominance over my emotions as I begged internally that Jungkook would not be there at university tomorrow. Even the thought of his name makes me shiver. I soon reached university and my hands began to shake. Each step taken cautiously, I entered as if I had stolen something, as I frantically looked around.

'Why are you hiding? You have done nothing wrong!' My conscience clapped back at me but my fear was to a level I couldn't control it. I had faced sexual harassment, something I had never gone through before. Coping with it, is indeed very difficult. Thankfully I faced no one on the way.

I entered my classroom, went to the the middle and sat. I noticed a group of people there but ignored them. I was sitting with my head hanging low

I felt shifts coming towards me but I did not bother to look, I was too traumatised to pay attention to anything else. Someone sat beside me and spoke

"Hey baby girl! I didn't know you were here too" he said

The voice sounded oddly familiar. I immediately shot my head out to look at who it was. My whole state froze at the sight and I was in a complete state of shock to see the most unexpected and unwanted person.

"J-Joon"

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
24.1K 1.5K 27
Та ид шид байдаг гэдэгт итгэдэг үү? Бас чөтгөр, шулам, сахиусан тэнгэр, шидтэн зэрэг хүмүүст итгэдэг үү? Тэд бүр бидний дэргэд энгийн хүмүүс адил амь...
197K 6.8K 47
A Soft Gangsta. Could Y/n actually be manipulated by his kind looks, or is she just as suspicious as everyone else. A killer around her street. She h...
7.4K 213 19
Eve Flanders was, like the rest of her family, a bible clutching, church going, and all around good girl. However, when she gets tired of the bullyin...