UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH

632 21 0
By Erinnics

|Bin's POV|

I felt a lot better since there's no more Minji and Hyerim. They were suspended for a week after that incident. Minji may be the school director's daughter but she shouldn't be such a spoiled brat.

I walked inside the classroom and saw Rocky smiling madly as he rested his chin on his hand. We aren't that close..yet but I decided to approach him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked teasingly. "Aish! You scared me!" He exclaimed as he held his chest.

"Perhaps.. are you thinking of someone?" I asked. "That's n-none of y-your business." He stuttered.

"Ooohh." I teased. "Who's the girl? Is it someone I know? Is she in this class? Perhaps.. Jiyoon?" I added as he looked at me with a dull expression.

"No? Okay, is it.. Soo-ah?" His expression changed as his eyeballs grew wider. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"Who says I-I'm..surprised?" He stuttered, again. "Heol. Don't worry Rocky-ah, Soo-ah's a good girl. You look good together too." I teased.

"I'll have my eyes on you too. I'll watch every move you make and every word you say.. I can find out the truth laterrr. There are no secrets in this woorlddd." I added, narrowing my eyes as I walked towards my chair.

•••

|Jiyoon's POV|

While waiting for the homeroom teacher, I turned around and looked at Soo-ah. "What are you doing?"

She let out a sigh and asked, "Jiyoon-ah, what makes you tell that you like someone?" She asked. Then it hit me.

"Why? Do you like someone?" I asked as I rested my chin on my hand, paying attention to her answer. "What if I say yes?" She answered.

I didn't look surprised since I think I know who it is. "Let me guess, new student, Eunwoo's bestfriend and your seatmate." I replied with a teasing smirk.

"Yah! Lower down your voice. What if he hears you? I'll be dead meat." She whispered as I chuckled.

"I think it would be best if you wait for him." I said.

"I had that thought too. But what if I'll regret everything later on? What if I'll regret that I didn't tell him how I feel?" She worried.

"Don't worry. I'll help you."

"Really?" She replied with excitement all over her face. "Aigoo." I chuckled and patted her.

"Well, how about you Jiyoon? Do you like someone?" She asked. I suddenly felt my cheeks burning as I lowered down my head.

"It looks like you have someone you like. Who is it?" She asked teasingly. "I don't have one." I lied.

"Yaahhh, who is it?? I need to knoww." She whined. "Shh.. If you'll keep quiet, I'll tell you." I replied.

"Okay, okay. Who is it?" She asked. "It's.." I paused as I took a deep breath and gathered myself together.

"It's..ChaEunwoo." I replied. "Eh? What did you say? Can you reply slowly?" She said, emphasizing the last word.

I let out a sigh and looked at her. "Cha Eunwoo it is." Her eyeballs grew wider as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Yah, don't overreact." I snorted. "Heol. Daebak. I thought you liked Bin." She replied. My eyes grew wider as I was taken aback by her statement.

"Bin? Are you stupid? For me, Bin's just a brother. Just like a brother and no more." I explained. "Oh, okay. It's just, I couldn't believe you like Eunwoo." She whispered.

"Want some help?" She asked.

"Nah, don't worry."

"Huh? Why?" She asked. "I have someone to help me too." I replied with a wink.

"Eh? Who is it?" She asked. I pointed to Bin who was sleeping soundly in front of me.

"Really?" She asked surprised. "Yeah, Bin and I kinda made a deal that I'll help her with Hyerim and he'll help me with Eunwoo. So yeah." I whispered.

"Lucky you." She pouted. "Aigoo. Don't worry much." I replied with a reassuring smile.

Then Professor Shin, our homeroom teacher came in. "Attention! Next month we will be having your favorite event of this year."

Everybody eyes lit up as smiles crept up their cheeks in excitement. "Next month, we'll have the school's Prom Night which will be held on the school's auditorium." He added.

"Yeyy!!" Everybody cheered. "But don't focus much on that event because exams are coming." Professor Shin said as everybody growled in dissatisfaction.

"Now ready your books and study well."

•••

|Rocky's POV|

Should I tell her to be my date? Should I ask her out? Or should I just keep these feelings inside me? Ahh!!

"Yah, are you okay?" I drifted from my thoughts as I looked at Eunwoo. "Ah yeah." I replied.

"What's bothering you? Is everything fine?" He asked.

"I don't know man. Everytime I think of her my world stops and my heart goes crazy. It makes me want to stare at her all the time. She's like, the most beautiful painting I have ever seen. Just like a masterpiece. I don't know what to do anymore, she drives me nuts." I replied.

Eunwoo smiled in amusement as I looked at him. "Why don't you confess to her?" He suggested.

My eyes widened as I blinked my eyes. "C-confess?"

"Yeah." He replied. "I.. I don't have much courage to do that Eunwoo. I'll think about it." I replied as I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"How about Jiyoon? How is it going?" I asked. "Well, we got much closer and I got to know more about her too." He replied with a smile.

"Same goes for me. When we were at the amusement park, Soo-ah and I had our little time together and got to know more about each other." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Good for you." He smiled as he patted my shoulder.

•••

It was lunch break and I made my decision. I approached Soo-ah and asked her something. "Soo-ah.." I called her.

She turned to me with a smile on her face as she hummed in response. "Uhmm..are you free this Saturday? I just want to watch a movie with you." I stuttered a bit as I rubbed my neck.

"I..uhmm.."

"Ah, no. It's okay if you don't want to. I'm just inviting you, it's your decision to make." I smiled. "I'm sorry Rocky-ah. Exams are coming so I'll be busy studying." She replied.

"Oh, okay. It's fine. How about we study together?" I asked with a hint of hope in my eyes.

"Sure! That would be great!" She exclaimed. My heart was dancing gracefully as a smile crept up my cheeks. "Yeah, cool." I replied. My whole body was jumping in joy but I tried not to show it too much.

•••

I was tossing and turning on my bed while thinking of her. I was like an idiot smiling from time to time while squealing like crazy. I kicked my feet in the air as a wide grin was plastered on my face.

I couldn't stop thinking about her -- the way she talks, how sweet her voice is, how angelic her smile is, how pretty she is, it drives me totally insane. Girl, what have you done to me?

|Soo-ah's POV|

I was studying when suddenly the scene from earlier replayed in my mind. I squealed in happiness as I felt my heart palpitating. I stood up from my chair and danced like crazy.

His voice was echoing through my mind, "How about we study together?".

I could remember the smile on his face and drives me real crazy. Rocky, Park Minhyuk! What in the world have you done to me??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 423 24
.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023
55.2K 2.7K 62
Things slowly turned upside down... The day he did the dare. [Highest ranking: sanha ❤️]
383K 9.6K 75
This is just an ASTRO imagine book! Hope you enjoy this imagine book of our wonderful ASTRO boys!
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...