Let The Games Begin [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Jakey was living a normal life with his boyfriend Skylar and his best friend Seth. Then the new boy came. More

Let The Games Begin [boyxboy]
Let The Games Begin {2}
Let The Games Begin {3}
Let The Games Begin {4}
Let The Games Begin {5}
Let The Games Begin {6}
Let The Games Begin {7}
Let The Games Begin {8}
Let The Games Begin {9}
Let The Games Begin {10}
Let The Games Begin {11}
Let The Games Begin {12}
Let The Games Begin {13}
Let The Games Begin {14}
Let The Games begin {15}
Let The Games Begin {16}
Let The Games Begin {17}
Let The Games Begin {18}
Let The Games Begin {19}
Let The Games Begin {21}
Let The Games Begin {22}
Let The Games Begin {23}
Let The Games Begin {24}
Let The Games Begin {25}
Let The Games Begin {26}
Let The Games Begin {27}
Let The Games Begin {28}
Let The Games Begin {29}
Let The Games Begin {30} END

Let The Games Begin {20}

16K 574 172
By SkeneKidz

                                                                                ***Jakey’s POV***

                “I’m Jameson,” I whimpered, agony exploding through me as I spoke.

                “W-What?” Cameron asked in shock.

                I nodded slowly, gulping down the lump in my throat. “I’m Jameson. Or, I was Jameson,” I mumbled.

                “But…Jameson is dead,” he said in confusion.

                I nodded slowly. “Jameson is dead,” I repeated quietly. I then launched into my story, finally letting Cameron know my past. I was sick of hiding behind lies.

                “Skylar?” I asked nervously.

                “Yea Jakey?” he asked, turning around and facing me curiously.

                Oh my god he was beautiful. I had been crushing on him since last year. But what if he didn’t like me back? After all, I was a boy, and he was a boy.

                “Uh…I like you. A lot. And I would love to go out with you,” I said in a rush.

                Skylar stared at me in shock. “You’re gay?” he asked in confusion.

                “Yes,” I whispered, suddenly terrified.

                Skylar offered me a smile. “Thank god,” he said, pulling me into a tight hug. “Because I’ve had a crush on you for months. I was afraid you were straight.”

                I smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek.

                Two days later, I went into the living room and smiled at my mom and dad. I was finally going to tell them I was dating Skylar.

                “Mom? Dad?” I asked eagerly.

                They looked up at me and smiled. “Yes Jake?” dad asked, patting the spot on the couch next to him.

                I sat down and he ruffled my hair affectionately. I leaned against him and smiled. He returned the smile and kissed my forehead.

                “What’s up kiddo?” he asked curiously.

                “I have something to tell you guys!” I said in excitement.

                “Well, go on then. Tell us!” mom said with a bright smile.

                “I’m dating someone!” I said, unable to contain my joy any longer. I was basically bouncing in my seat.

                “Aw Jakey! That’s great!” mom said happily.

                Dad wrapped an arm around me and ruffled my hair again. “Congratulations kiddo. What’s her name?”

                I shook my head. “No! Not a girl. I’m dating Skylar!” I cried, smiling wider.

                My dad rolled his eyes. “No, really Jakey. What’s her name?” he asked, giving me a small smile.

                I gave him a confused frown. “I’m not kidding dad. I’m really dating Skylar. I asked him out two days ago,” I said honestly.

                My parents stared at me, their faces going pale. Dad placed a shaky hand on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

                “Jameson, please tell me you’re kidding,” he whispered.

                I shook my head, giving him another confused frown. “I’m not. I’ve liked Skylar since last year. I’m gay,” I said, sincerity in my eyes.

                My dad’s hand shot out and made contact with my face. I jumped away from him in shock, gently touching my cheek as it began to sting.

                “Jameson,” dad hissed, standing up. “You can’t be gay!”

                I stared at him in fear. “Dad…I just…I can’t help who I like,” I said quietly.

                Mom stood up and grabbed dad as he began to move towards me. She faced me, the love for me that had just been in her eyes gone.

                “Jameson, if you’re joking, now’s the time to say so,” she said flatly.

                “I’m not joking!” I cried, tears coming to my eyes. “I like Skylar! I’m gay! I know I am! That’s not going to change!”

                Mom released dad and he moved at me grabbing my shirt tightly. I shrank away from him in fear as he clenched his fist.

                “I will not house a faggot,” he said silently, slowly releasing my shirt. “Get out.”

                My eyes widened. This…This had to be a dream. They had to be joking. There was no way this was happening right now! This was my mom and dad! The people who had lovingly raised me for the past 13 years!

                “Dad. You can’t be serious. Just because I’m gay, you don’t love me anymore?” I whispered.

                “Shut UP! Shut up you fucking faggot!” he snapped, glaring at me. “GET OUT!”

                “No…Please…Stop it! You can’t do this!” I cried, my vision getting blurry from the tears.

                “Skylar Skidmore is dead to us,” dad hissed.

                “STOP IT YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” I shrieked, my chest exploding into agony. He couldn’t disown me like this!

                “You’re dead too!” he cried, letting his fist rocket at me.

                It connected with my face and I fell to the ground, letting out a pained yelp. “Dad stop!” I screamed in terror. “Stop it! STOP IT!”

                “Get out. Jameson is dead to us. We will not have a faggot for a son,” mom hissed, sitting down and glaring at me in disgust.

                “Your grandmother can have you. If she won’t take you, then you’re on your own,” dad said coldly.

                He paused. “Jakey,” he spat, as if the nickname he and my mom had called me all my life now disgusted him.

                “Momma. Daddy,” I whimpered, looking at them. How could they do this to me? I was their only son!

                “Jameson is dead,” dad snarled. “Now get out. Don’t ever let us see you again Jake.”

                “Momma,” I begged, looking at her desperately as I began to sob. “Momma don’t do this! Please!” I cried.

                “I’m not your mother. My son isn’t a faggot,” she snarled.

                I slowly moved towards the front door. “Please,” I whimpered. “Please don’t do this to me. I love you guys.”

                “GET OUT!” they both shrieked.

                I put my hand on the doorknob and froze, sobbing violently. This couldn’t be happening. There was no possible way my parents could do this to me.

                My dad stormed over and grabbed my arm roughly. He yanked the door opened and shoved me out.

                “We never want to see you again. Jameson. Is. Dead. And you have no one to blame but yourself. It’s your fault,” he snarled before slamming the door.

                “Then what?” Cameron asked quietly.

                “Well, after I had calmed down enough to go to Skylar’s…” I started.

                I rang Skylar’s doorbell and Skylar pulled the door open. “Jakey!” he cried and led me inside and to the living room.

                “Jake?” Seth asked in concern, standing up and moving over to me.

                “What happened?” they asked.

                “Jameson is dead. It’s my fault,” I whispered before breaking down into helpless sobs.

                They stared at me with uncomprehending eyes. Skylar moved to me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

                “Jakey, what are you talking about? You are Jameson,” he said in confusion.

                I shook my head wildly and preceded to tell them what had happened, crying harder until I was impossible to understand. Pale faced, Skylar sat on the couch with me in his arms.

                Seth sat next to us, also pale. He gently rubbed my back.

                “We’re here for you Jakey. We’re always here for you,” Skylar promised me, kissing me. Seth nodded in agreement.

                “Always,” they said at the same time, hugging me.

                “So then what happened?” Cameron asked curiously. “How did you end up living with Skylar?”

                “Well, I always used to stay with my grandma as a little kid. I already had a room at her house, and she agreed to let me live with her. But she treated me terribly. Skylar knew it, so he asked his parents if I could stay with them. They said yes, so I ended up there,” I said with a slight shrug, tears running down my face. I wiped them away.

                “What about Kangaroo?” Cameron asked.

                I let out a bitter laugh. “Jakey Kantor. My dad used to call me Jakey Kangaroo, because I always used to hop around when I was younger. When he opened the place, it was originally named Jakey Kangaroo. When I got disowned, he dropped my name from it.”

                “Wow Jakey,” Cameron said. “Did you ever think…well, did you ever think about the possibility that Skylar doesn’t actually love you?”

                I stared at him in shock. “What are talking about?” I asked shakily. Of course Skylar loved me! And I loved him!

                “Well, maybe he just feels bad for you, and convinces himself it’s love. He knows how torn up you would be if you guys ever broke up,” Cameron said with a slight shrug.

                His words hit me hard. What if he was right? What if Skylar only stayed with me out of pity? Was that what it had been all along?

                No. No, I would never doubt Skylar’s love for me. He meant it when he said it.

                I looked at Cameron and shook my head. “No,” I said, my voice quiet yet fierce. “You’re wrong Cameron.”

                “I don’t think I am Jakey,” he said gently, moving and pulling me into a hug. “The second he sees something, he just automatically doubts you. Would he do that if he really loved and trusted you?”

                His words hurt because they true. But I shook it off. Skylar loved me. I knew he loved me, ever since the first time he had said those three wonderful words to me. Skylar Skidmore was in love with me.

                …Right?

                                                                                ***Cameron’s POV***

                I could see the conflict in Jakey’s eyes. He was weak right now. He was alone. I was all he had at the moment. He was vulnerable. And now I finally knew why he and Skylar had such a strong relationship.

                This was it. I could finally shatter it. Then I would just have to get rid of Seth.

                “Jakey, maybe he just feels like it was his fault you got disowned. So he convinces himself he’s in love with you to make you feel better,” I said, pretending to actually give a shit.

                Jakey looked up at me, his eyes filled with tears. “That can’t be right,” he choked out.

                “I think it is. If I was wrong, you would be in Skylar’s arms right now and we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I’m sorry Jakey, but I think it’s true. But hey! I’m here for you. I promise. We’re friends,” I assured him, pulling him back into another hug.

                He buried his face in my chest as he began to sob and I smirked. At any other moment, Jakey would’ve ignored my words, and probably stormed out on me.

                But now he had nowhere to go and no one else to turn to. He was so vulnerable right now that he actually believed me. What a fucking moron.

                And now that I had ruined Jakey and Skylar, I would ruin Jakey’s friendship with Seth. And with how vulnerable Jakey was to me right now, I had a feeling that it wouldn’t take very long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.2K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1M 22.2K 22
Cole is a high school jock who thought that he was extremely straight gets exposed to the potential of being gay after seeing his cute, shy neighbor...
158K 5.9K 19
After his beloved boyfriend dies in a car accident, Devin Dan Maag changes for the worst, he's no longer the happy outgoing Devin that everybody knew...
2.1M 98.3K 41
Damian Owens refuses to take his medication. He consistently ditches therapy sessions, and won't speak a word to the living. Timothy Edward Richard...