Shoto Todoroki x reader [Comp...

By Eri_Suki

Starting school in a world full of quirks is always fun and exciting, but falling in love and having feelings... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - attack on USJ-part 1
Chapter 4- attack on usj -part 2
Chapter 5
Chapte 6
Chapter 7
Important author note
Chapter 8(the grand magic games-sorry)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter?????
Chapter 13(real)
New hero costume?!?!?
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(the last one was a prankπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹)
Chapter 20
Christmas special-part 1
Christmas special part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
WUT?!?!?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 + Important author note
Chapter 32: Same
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Party? New Rival(s)?
Story time~ feel free to ignore and skip
Chapter 35: Couples? Drinks? More food?
Tagged - Lol (feel free to ignore)
Halloween Special! πŸŽƒ
Chapter 35.5: Side story!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Do you? Part 1
Chapter 40
Chapter 40-Preparations
Why must you guys hurt me like this + mini update about the next part
2920 Days Just To Tell You I Love You (Last chapter)

Chapter 39: Do you? Part 2

1K 20 14
By Eri_Suki

Me, being a dumbass, accidentally pressed "publish" instead of "save"
had to delete everything and start all over >:(

Sigh...the problems of having large fingers.
--------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" a voice said from the phone.

"Hey, it's me. Wanna call the other girls over so we could have a sleepover?" you asked.

"Sure, just let me text everyone," they said.

"Thanks," you said as you hung up.

You scrolled through your contacts as you came across someone labeled as 'Squirrel next Door'.

You quickly dialed the number and invited them to the sleepover and to bring come over with some friends.

"Okay...now all that's left is to wait for their calls or texts," you sighed to yourself.

[Time skip brought you by Stray kids' song "Young wings"I can hear their voices in my head]

After 30 minutes of going through social media instead of doing something productive, you finally received 2 messages.

[Squirrel next Door]

Hey! We're all gonna be free for a while, when do you want us over?

[You]

We could have the sleepover today or tmr. It's your choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Defying the laws of gravity]

Open your door, we'll be there in 30 minutes.

[You]

Wut

[Defying the laws of gravity]

You sounded distressed so I called everyone and we're all gonna be there soon.

[You]

Awwww thx<3

[Defying the laws of gravity]

Anything for my best friend <3

[You]

Btw, I asked my neighbors to come over. Knowing them, they might be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Squirrel next Door]

Me and the squirrel can come over today

[You]

That just made my life easier, cuz the other people are gonna be here in 30 minutes :D

[Squirrel next Door]

Lemme just pack some stuff and we'll be right there too.

[You]

Kayyyyyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so grateful for all of them." You told yourself, "But they're gonna probably raid my kitchen."

After thinking about it for a while you decided to run to the store to get some food and drinks for everyone. But, before leaving your house, you grabbed a notepad and wrote:

'If I'm not home, stay in the living room and STAY out of my kitchen :D,' you taped it on the front door and left.

(You have security cameras don't worry ._.)

[Time skip]

You arrived at your doorsteps with your teleportation quirk and noticed that the note was gone. You assumed that the girls let themselves in, but you were still cautious, just in case a stranger let themselves in instead.

"Oh, you're back," Uraraka greeted.

"Heyo, I just went out to buy some food. So, is everyone here?" you asked.

"Yep, but we're still waiting for your other group of friends," she said.

"Let's just go to the living room firs-," before you finished, you were cut off by a voice.

"WE- have arrived like a normal person," Ai said.

"Again...'Normal' people don't do that," you sighed.

"Anyways, this is my roommate Han. I had to bring him along because I don't trust him alone. Last time he nearly burned the kitchen down while boiling water," Ai explained.

"Nice to meet you, and you must have a lot of talent to burn down a kitchen while boiling water," you said with a chuckle.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, and thank you for that compliment," he said.

"I don't think they meant it as a compliment," Ai said.

"Well, come on in. Everyone else is here already," you said.

"Hey guys, this is Ai and Han," you said.

"Han, Ai, this is Uraraka, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Mina, Hagakure, and Izumi," you said.

"WAIT, IZUMI?"

"I'm back, missed me?" she asked.

"Not really, but how did I not see you when I first entered my house," you said.

"Sorcery bish,"

"Anyways...I'm glad I bought extra food with me," you said with a small smile.

Being with people you were able to call as your friends brought you some joy.

(You are friends with Yaoyorozu cuz she has Jiro now)

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Uraraka asked.

"So, me and Shouto went on a date today and no matter what we did I just felt like that there was something missing," you said.

"Well, let's start with some questions," Izumi said.

"Do you love him still?"

"Of course I do," you replied without any hesitation.

"Did you feel empty inside when you were with him?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Not really, it just felt like everything could've been better. Maybe I'm just being a spoiled brat right now," you said.

"No, maybe you just love him more than you think," Han said with food in his mouth.

"What?" you asked with a confused face.

"Well, I'm not sure about for girls, but for us guys, when we want to make something better in our relationship, we would try to show more affection to our significant other. For example, more dates. But, if that doesn't work it either means that we actually might not love anymore or that we could be more than just what we already are. So I guess you can try to take your relationship one step further if you are sure that you love with all of your heart," Han said.

"What?!" everyone yelled with some images in their head.

"What? I don't know what you guys are thinking but I meant marriage," he said.

"Ah..." everyone said with relief.

"Y'all are weird," Izumi said.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure that you thought of the same thing as us," Ai said.

Izumi couldn't reply.

"Anyways, I never really thought about it. Before this, I thought everything was perfect and nothing could make it better," you said.
"By now, I just really want to let him know that I really love him and I wish we could be together more," you added.

"Then do it. We can go buy a ring tomorrow and pick a place for you to propose," Mina said.

"Plus, Han will help," Ai said.

"I will?" he replied in confusion.

"Yes," everyone said in unison.

"Fine, you better buy me dinner after this," he said to Ai.

"Kay,"

'Imma invite him to lunch then run and make him pay the bill,' a voice said in your head.

You looked to the sides and saw Ai smirking at you. You gave a smile b

----------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school and I'm a bit stressed out. I haven't been replying to the comment either which I feel really bad about. I'll try to organize my time a bit more and actually get this story done.

ALSO IF THIS ENDS BADLY, JUST KNOW THAT I TRIED MY BEST!!!!

A U T H O R O U T

(Ps: comment/message me if you have any requests or ideas for what i should do after this book XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
88.2K 2.5K 17
When their friends decide to befriend the lonely girl in Class 1-A, Todoroki and Midoriya find their emotions fluctuating and have a hard time unders...
173K 6.9K 24
[𝑻𝑢𝑫𝑢𝑹𝑢𝑲𝑰 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑼𝑻𝑢] ❝𝙄'𝙒 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙖 π™™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 π™‘π™€π™£π™œ π™¨π™žπ™£π™˜π™š 𝙑𝙀𝙨𝙩 π™žπ™© 𝙑π™ͺπ™’π™žπ™£π™–π™£π™˜π™š.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ IN WH...