Riding till Death- Chris Brow...

elizaaloveyou द्वारा

If you haven't read "Ride or Die" DO NOT read this story, go back and read that one first. This is sequel of... अधिक

Chapter 1-After Math-
Chapter 2-Trust Issues
Chapter 3 -Surprise-
Chapter 4 -Adjusting-
Chapter 5 -Business-
Not an update
Chapter 6-Same Feelings-
Chapter 7 -Problem's part 1-
Chapter 8 -Family First-
Chapter 9 -therapy-
Chapter 10 -Problem part 2-
Chapter 11 -Addictions-
Chapter 12 -nEXt-
Chapter 14 -Mending the past-
Chapter 15-Death-
Epilogue

Chapter 13-payback-

1.1K 35 12
elizaaloveyou द्वारा

Keisha POV

I put my glasses on as I walked the steps to his house, once I reached his house I began to bang the door like no tomorrow, the door flew open and to my surprise there she stood with my son on her hip. Anger rushed through me and I did the unthinkable, I pushed her making her fall with my child, CJ began to screamed which caused me to grab him and run out before breezy hears in case he's here.

"Shhh mommy is here"

He wouldn't stop crying and it was getting on my nerves, he cried too much. I headed towards Problems house. I need me a fix.

"Who's that?"

"My son, look are you going to give me what I want??"

"Is that breezy's?"

"Yea"

He had this smile on him that worried me, as soon as he gave me what I wanted I smiled widely and grabbed the bag and headed to my house.

Candy POV

Anger wasn't even what I was, I was more than angry. How dare Keisha come to my house and attack me! that bitch is lucky she pushed me down, I swear this girl keeps trying me! She is so fucken lucky I couldn't get up quick enough to punch her! Now Breezy is mad and YES I mean Breezy, Chris is gone and he's back with his gangster self.

"Ima fucken kill that bitch!"

I ran towards the door but Brian grabbed me

"Look sis calm the fuck down! Breezy and I got that coke whore!"

"Ion care if ya'll niggas got her, I want to attack that bitch. She has harmed in every possible way and now she wants to come to MY house and take away CJ? FUCK HER SHE ISN'T A MOTHER IN MY BOOKS!"

I heard the door slam and that meant he was home, I called him as soon as shit happened and Brian was the first one to get to my place.

I looked into his brown eyes but I swear they were a different color, black full of hate is what I saw through his eyes.

"Ink get ready we about to bounce."

"I'm going with you guys"

"Nah"

I looked at this nigga like he had twenty fucken heads. 

"The fuck you mean nah nigga?"

"I said NAH!"

He didn't scare me at all, and he knew it. Even though we haven't dealt with each other for 2 years he still the same breezy and I'm still the same Candace that aint scared of him

"Ion care what you say that bitch done enough to fuck my life up so is either ima go there with y'all or I could pay her a visit by my damn self and you know shit will go worst if I go by myself."

.......

"Candace ion want you to do anything crazy"

"Ohh of course not"

I gave him a smirk as I got out of his car. Ink and Breezy where her to get CJ but me I'm here to beat that hoe ass. Chris banged on her door for a couple minutes and no fucken answer, I got tired of waiting so I open the door with a bobby pin.

"LA thought me"

I smirked at the boys who stood there shocked, It wasn't hard to find Keisha who was passed out on the floor

"Is that bitch dead?

"Hopefully"

I mumbled as I kicked her a few times until she moved

"Nope that bitch still alive"

Out of no where I felt Breezy pushing past me graving Keisha by her hair which made her wake up from her high

"WHERE THE FUCK IS CJ BITCH??"

It took a long time for her to finally grasp the events that where happening

"Let me go!"

She cried out but I notice his grip getting tighter on her cheap as horse hair

"Babe calmed the fuck down!"

He looked at me crazy and finally let her go. He punched the wall near her, not to scare her but because  he was angry. 

"Look bitch, you see MY nigga he angry, so now he could either beat your ass and probably kill your ass or you could just tell me where the fuck his son is at?"

I looked at her calm even though I want to slap her stupid red head ass!

"FUCK YOU GUYS!"

I sighed and slapped the shit out of her.

"Try again baby girl"

She began to sob and I honestly didn't care

"I- I don't know.... he was sleeping but I I don't know!"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!!!"

Breezy was about to choke her out but Ink stooped him

"What the fuck do you mean hoe?? that's your fucken son you don't deserve to have kids!"

I punched her in her eye and got on top of her beating the living hell out of her, 2 fucken years she ruin my life for two years and now that I feel so in love with that little boy she decides to choose drugs and not even know where the fuck CJ is at! I FUCKEN HATE WOMEN LIKE HER!

I felt someone pulled me off her but I hold a tight grip into her hair

"Let her go candy"

"I FUCKEN HATE YOU BITCH!"

I kicked her in her stomach making her pass out. I got out of Chris tight grip and placed my hair into a bun

"I hope she's dead"

I mumbled as I went outside to catch some air. Where the fuck is CJ???

Lia POV

"Blake why didn't you tell me sooner??"

"I forgot..."

Blake has to take cookies to school and he just tells me, the time when I'm literally around the corner of his school.

"Okay well you're going to be late"

I sped off to the store

"Stay here!"

I ran out the car and headed towards the local store. I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay baby girl"

I looked up and saw Dominic licking his lips looking at me.

"Sorry, I need to go to the cookie aile."

I was about to walk away when he stooped me.

"I miss you Lia"

"Look I already told you"

He didn't let me finish he attacked my face by kissing me. As soon as I got out of his tight grip I slapped the living hell out of him

"What the fuck is your problem!"

I walked away and grabbed some cookies before going back to Blake. I'm beyond piss and scared to tell Brian. I know Brian will have the whole barn.

Breezy POV

I looked at Keisha who was till knocked out! Candy did some damage and I don't even care. I just want to know where the fuck is my son. Fuck this crackwhore.

"What if we pour cold water on her dumbass"

"Like she doing the ALS challange?"

I said smirking at Brian, ima make this bitch suffer. Brian laughed and headed towards her kitchen, luckily we found ice and pour it on a dirty bucket.

"One, two three"

Brian pour the cold water on her and she woke up immediately 

"Morning hoe"

I lit up my blunt as I saw her panic for a few minutes, she looked fucked up! Besides he make up running down her face she had a purple eye and her lip was busted.

"Now who have you been messing with it? why the took my kid huh? who is givin' you these drugs?"

She began to sob, to me she looks pathetic as hell. She doesn't care about CJ, candy is out there stressing the fuck out over someone else kid!

"You where suppose to love me!!!"

I looked at Ink and we began to laugh at her dumbass

"Bitch he ain't going to love a hoe, you lucky he fucked your hoe ass and I swea' on erthan I believe you raped him."

He said chucklin' which cause me to laugh

"I just want to know where the fuck is CJ?"

"Why you always choosing her over me?? we were suppose to be family!"

Is this bitch ignoring my damn question? I swea' on lord himself Imak kill this bitch.

"Bitch where the fuck is your fucken kid????"

"Hopefully dead! FUCK YOU"

I didn't have to do anything, Ink slapped the shit out of her, I know he's super against domestic violence but nigga but her ass to sleep

"Fuck her man, just get her druggy bag."

He picked up the cocaine bag and examined it for like two fucken minutes.

"So I learned two things"

"And??"

"This bag has little happy faces,"

"The fuck that does..."

"Nigga! I never seen shit like that, and second Problem is the one supplying her"

"How you know??"

"I memeber last meeting, they was packing and I guess the left a bag the whole time I was looking at it because like I said these shits have happy faces, like nigga we should've done some shit like that when was seeeling, we could out put crowns on our bags fuck"

"NIGGA!"

"Sorry, look call up tyga and everyone. We going to get your son back"

"Now thats the shit I like to hear!"

"What we do with her?"

"Ohh that bitch going to pay"

I heard Candace say as she slammed the door.

-End Of Chapter 13

Shit is about to gert started!

Okay I will NOT update unless I see comments! This book is almost, so just leave feedback.

Don't Forget to

Comment,vote,share,add to library and follow me

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

209K 5.2K 32
"the bodyguard" sequel.
460K 22.9K 41
The sequel to Suite 103, a Chris Brown love story. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
3.9M 97.7K 59
Here's the sequel to Twins and Bestfriends: Thug Love. Beauty and RJ have more obstacles to face, more happy times, and more drama in their lives. Wh...
72.9K 2.9K 51
Christopher Maurice brown was 23 years.. yeah keep reading for more :) SEQUEL: therapy Out now