Overprotective Glynda Goodwit...

By ChrisReiniger

Glynda Goodwitch x Male child reader I said I was going to wright this in a comment and I meant it as a jok... More

Abandoned
Take Your Child to Work Day
Catnapped
Finding (y/n)
Demons
Reaper
Remnants of the Soul
White
Sins of the Father
Wrath of the Reaper
Parent trapped
The Date
The News
The party
Worst Case Scenario Part 1
Worst Case Scenario Part 2
Reunited
The Trip (Day 1)
The Trip (Day 2)
The Trip (Day 3 and Day 4)
E.N.D.
Recovery
The Break Up
The Queen
Sins
Evaluation Day
Temptation
Home
Devil's Advocate
Dead Man Walking
The Vital Festival Begins
And Make It Double
The Princess and the Cat
Broken Promises
Pass or Fail: Beat Akame in the Battal Royal
Hell's Apostle Part 1
Hell's Apostle Part 2
Hell's Apostle Part 3
My lie to April
The Visit
Relics of the Past
Fall
New Threat
Of Fire and Ice
Chaotic Blaze
Threat Rising
Long term Commitment
The New Kid
Mothers Battle
The Mortal God
The Bloodless Battle
Fallen Angel
What happins in Soul Society Stays in Soul Society
Welcome to the Family
Regrets
A SHOCKing Experience
The Incident
The CATastrophe
The Next New Addition
Stranger Cinders
Babysitting
Shadow's Melody
Day With Grandma
Babysitter Blake and Friends
The Final Battle part 1
The Final Battle part 2
The Final Battle part 3

The Godfather

237 1 0
By ChrisReiniger

(y/n) POV

"Ok we all happy with the new house?" I asked, "No complaints here." Blair said, "I like it." April said, "I can't complain since I'm not the one paying for it." Juliet said, "I'm so glad you bought this one." Eve said, "Ok good because I really didn't care either way. I spent all the money I had saved up from my cut out of Las Noches's profits on this place!" I said, "Oh I know honey, but just look you bought us a big beautiful house with that money." Eve said, "Wait isn't one of your mom's like insanely rich? Why not just as her to help with the payments?" Blair asked, "Because now that he's gonna be a father and will be turning eighteen soon he feels that he needs to do things like this on his own." Eve said, "Well that and because I know what would happen if I asked mama for help." I said as I unlocked the door, "What would happen?" Juliet asked, "She would have her own key made and then completely remodel the entire house." I said calmly.

We walked into our new house. It was a modern two story house with four bathrooms, six bedrooms, a large kitchen with a connected dining room, a large living room, a fully carpeted basement, a fenced off backyard with a patio and a pool. The house came fully furnished, which meant that we saved a lot of money on our tv. "Eve why don't you go sit down and relax, we can handle getting the trucks unloaded." I said, "Are you sure? I mean I can help if you need me to honestly." Eve said, "It's fine honey, plus team JNPR is coming over to help." I said as Pyrrha popped her head inside. "Ok you win." She said as the rest of us got to work.

About four hours later we were finally finished unpacking the trucks and getting everyone's stuff into their rooms. "Ok pizza should be here in about thirty minutes." I said, "This is a real nice place you got here (y/n). I'm proud of you." Jaune said as he patted me on the back, "Your a lot more responsible than I was when I was seventeen!" He said, "That's not really all that hard to do." I said, "Really as long as I don't actively try to walk into traffic I'm already more responsible than you." I said, "W...what no that's not true is it... Pyrrha please tell me it's not true." He she, "I'm sorry Jaune, but he has a point." Pyrrha said, "Yeah Jaune why do you think we have the leash?!" Nora said excitedly, Ren just shrugged when Jaune looked at him, "Don't feel bad Jaune, just be happy that you've got a chance at becoming my kids godfather." I said as I patted him on the back to cheer him up, "R...really?" He asked, "Yeah." I said calmly. Suddenly the doorbell rang, "That's probably the pizza, I'll get it." I said as I walked over to the door.

"So do you have any names picked out for the baby?" Pyrrha asked, Eve opened her mouth, but before she could say anything I put another piece of flextape on her mouth, "Yeah we don't really talk about stuff like that around Eve otherwise bad things happen." I said, "And so you put tape on your pregnant girlfriend because bad things happen?" Jaune said in confusion, "Jaune last time we let her say something like that we ha a PS..." I began to say, but luckily Blair put a piece of flextape over my mouth, I gave her a thumbs up, "Needless to say we don't talk about it EVER." Blair said as she took a bite of her pizza. "Ok well then what kind of questions can we ask about the baby?" Pyrrha asked, I took off the flextape covering my mouth, "Well really anything as long as Eve's not around. But since she can't talk asked me anything." I said, "Ok well do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Ren asked, "Nope we have no idea." I said, I could tell that this was driving Eve crazy, "Do you have any names picked out yet?" Jaune asked, "No not really, we're just gonna wait." I said, "Do you have the baby's room picked out yet?" Pyrrha asked, "Yes actually it's the one across from me and Eve's room, we thought it would be a good idea to stay close to the baby just in case." I said, "Are the rest of you ok with this? When the baby gets here you all are going to loose a lot of sleep." Ren said, "Yeah we knew that, we decided that we wanted to help out, plus we've got a plan." Juliet said calmly as she took a sip of her drink.

A few days later we had a house warming party. Mom and Vanessa were the first to arrive closely followed by Summer, Qrow, and Ava. Mama, Cinder, team FLAR, and the original team FLAR arrived soon after. Thirty minutes later team JNPR arrived. And almost an hour later team RWBY showed up. "Sorry were late, Ruby kept trying to bring her scythe with her." Weiss said, "I still don't see why I couldn't bring my baby!" Ruby said, "Ruby we're not fighting anyone so why would you need your weapon?!" Weiss asked, "Ruby there's more to life than just combat." Summer said, "Actually it would have been fine as long as she doesn't use it in the house or disturb the neighbors." I said, "Wait what why?" Weiss asked, "Mostly because I don't care either way and whatever she would break I would make her replace." I said, "Well now we'er only waiting for team soul to arrive." Mom said, everyone stopped what they were doing and got a grim expression, "I guess Vanessa never told you." I said, "Sweetheart w...what are you talking about?" She asked, "Mom the only reason they could come to the wedding was because I managed to pull some strings with some people in very high places, that was a one time thing. They are not coming back no matter how much I want them here they just cant." I said sadly, "All of you knew and no one told me." She said, "Honey I knew how sad you were when you thought they were dead, so when (y/n) told me that they were never coming back I knew it would break your heart, I just couldn't bring myself to tell you I'm so sorry." Vanessa said, "I'll be back." I said as I walked towards the basement, "W...where are you going babe?" Eve asked, "You already know Cinder I might need your help with this." I said, "Ok I'll be right down." Cinder said calmly.

"Ok what are you two doing?" Vanessa asked, "Vanessa I'm going to show you something, but you cant tell mom, she already knows about a small portion of this." I said, "Ok I promise." She said, I took a deep breath and then exhaled, "O lords who fall into ruin. Open your eyes and see the remnants of your creation. Wall of dreams crumble into despair. Bakudo 0 Storyteller." I said calmly as a golden orb formed in my right hand, I pointed it at an open area, "Gate." I said, "W...what is t...that thing?!" She asked in shock, "It's a gate way to a place called Soul Society, it's where (y/n) is from, well his soul at least. Question is what's he doing going back?" She said, "Take a guess." I said, "Probably something stupid, crazy,and dangerous." She said, "Vanessa give your daughter a prize she's absolutely right! I'm gonna go threaten the old man, he's gonna regret making my mom sad." I said as I grabbed Cinder's hand and entered the portal.

"So what's the plan?" Cinder asked as we exited the portal, "Don't have one." I said as I held her close to me, "I wouldn't let go of me if I were you." I said as I flash stepped towards the head captains office. Suddenly I stopped, "OK STOP LURKING AND SHOW YOURSELF!" I shouted, "Well you a sharp one aren't you." A man said, "And who the hell do you think you are?" I asked scenically, "I am..." He began to say, "That was rhetorical, I already know who you are... omae wa mou shindeiru." I said softly, "What?" He asked, "Your already dead." I said with a smirk as several large and deep cuts formed on his chest, "What's going on here!" A second man yelled, "Hello Ichigo, you're coming with me." I said, "Wait what?" He asked, "One sec watch Cinder for me." I said, "Wait why am I here?!" Cinder asked, "Oh to distract them." I said, "How?" She asked, "I don't know just bend over or something, just act sexy!" I said as I flash stepped away.

"OLD MAN WE NEED TO TALK!" I shouted, "Mr. Matsumoto I'm glad your here." A man said, "Who are you?" I asked, "I am Chōjirō Tadaoki Sasakibe, squad 1 lieutenant." He said, "Ok and what do you want?" I asked, "To appoint you as the new captain of the 13 court guard squads." He said, "Wait what?! Why me?" I asked in shock, "It was the request of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto upon his passing." He said, "So I'm in charge then?" I said, "Correct sir." He said, "Great I'm taking a few people with me back to Remnant and no one can stop me!" I said as I flash stepped away. 

"Cinder you can stop acting sexy now... where's Ichigo?" I asked, "Down there." Cinder said, "Ok I don't have time for this." I said, "What are you going to do?" She asked, I took a deep breath in, "RANGIKU, TOSHIRO, RUKIA GET OVER HERE NOW!" I yelled as loud as I could, "That cant possibly work." She said, "KITTEN!" Rangiku shouted as she tried to tackle me, I side stepped her, "Why did you move kitten?" She said complacently, "Because we have somewhere to go and no time to waist!" I said as I opened the portal back to remnant.

"I'M BACK!" I said, "How you literally just left!" Eve said, "Different time zones remember." I said, "HELLO~" Rangiku said cheerfully, "OH MY EVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" She asked, "Well (y/n) and I having a baby." She said, "And that's all your allowed to say on the matter!" I said as I walked upstairs.

"Mom I've got a little magic trick for you." I said cheerfully, "Not now sweetie I've completely ruined your party I'm sorry." Mom said, "Oh come on mom just entertain me all you have to do is count how many people come out of the basement." I said, "Fine." She said as I opened the basement door. Mom began counting as Eve and the others exited the basement, finally Rangiku and the others. "H...how, did you hide them down there or something?!" She asked, "I can tell you he didn't dear." Vanessa said, "Then how?!" Mom asked, "I cant tell what I don't know." Vanessa said, "ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I shouted "Toshiro, Chris, Jaune, and Aaron your coming with me!" I said as we walked outside.

"Ok what are we doing out here?" Aaron asked, "Your racing AND you cant use any special abilities!" I said, "Sounds fun." Toshiro said, "No flash stepping!" I said, "Now go get ready to race first one to the end of the street wins!" I said as they got ready.

Jaune POV 

'There's no way that I can win!' I thought as the others began to sprint down the street.

(y/n) POV

"LOOK OUT!!!" Jaune yelled "OVERBOOST!" I shouted as I caught Jaune and my bike, "Ok that settles it Jaune wins." I said, "Wait what?!" The others said, "I said no special abilities, I never said anything about my motorcycle that I left the keys in." I said, "Congratulations Mr. Arc your a godfather don't screw it up." I said "WHAT!" They all yelled, "Oh did I forget to mention that whoever won the race would be my kids godfather?" I said, "NO YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT!" Toshiro said, "Oh well." I said calmly as I drove my bike back into the garage.

"Ok Eve your turn, some how Vomit Boy won." I said, "Really how?" Eve asked, "Motorcycle." I said, "Makes sense." She said calmly.

Eve POV

"Ok Blake, Ava, Juliet, Rose, and Ruby please come with me." I said calmly as we walked out to the backyard, "Wait witch Rose?" Both Roses asked, "Both of you." I said sweetly.

"Ok ladies my little challenge will be completely different than (y/n)'s." I said, "Really how?" Blake asked, "You will have to beat them in a fight." I said as I turned on the porch lights revealing Lucinda, Lucy, Blair, April, Summer. "Blake you'll be fighting April, Juliet you'll be against Blair, Rose you'll be fighting Lucinda, other Rose you'll be fighting Lucy, Ruby you'll be fighting Sky,and Ava you'll be fighting Summer." I said, "But how does this have anything to do with being a godmother?!" Blake asked, "Simple you'll have to protect your god child and for this challenge that's gonna be Melody." I said as Melody came out of a void, "If your opponent touches Mels then you loose." I said, "And begin!" I said calmly. Juliet immobilized Blair by shackling her to the ground with her semblance. Summer used her speed semblance it get past Ava and tap Mels on the head. Lucinda and Rose fought for a bit before Lucinda got past and tapped Mels. Lucy and Rose fought and became locked in a stalemate. Sky was toying with her aunt by slowly drawing her over to the pool. Blake and April was funny to watch, April used her semblance to create a mini tornado around her allowing her to tap Mels. "And were down to the last three!" I said, suddenly there was a loud splash followed by chattering teeth, "Make that the last two." I corrected, suddenly Lucy threw a bolt of aura at Mels, "OK that's going WAY too far!" (y/n) said as he blocked the bolt, "Well Juliet you win." I said as I walked over and hugged my teammate, "I'll do my best for this kid." Juliet said, "Sorry Rose, but Melody could have gotten seriously hurt or worse it that bolt would have hit her." I said, "I understand, I'm just upset that I couldn't do anything to stop it." Rose said, "Hey don't beat yourself up kid you did great." Lucinda said sweetly.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake (Blair Blake)

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Astaroth

Pandora

Robbin Clover (Railgun)

Raven Branwen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.8K 15
RWBY: Embodiment of Scarlet Delicacy (Male Trap Reader x RWBY Harem) You are a young man who got enrolled in Beacon. You used to get bullied at your...
3K 87 43
The copper dragon, son of Glynda and with no clue who his father is. Follow along to see how his journey throughout Remnant goes. So this is the firs...
97.9K 1K 36
You Are the son of the Demon king and a human being Now you are at remnant to attend to beacon academy Until you found about something great BTW I...
1.2K 39 175
This is my first attempt at writing a story set in the RWBY universe, so basically it will revolve around Neo who takes in an orphaned child, the chi...