She's The One | nakook โœ”

Por -twicexyn

"Help me bring back my girl." jungkook said. When finally he found the one and that finally he can say "She's... Mรกs

{Author's note}
{characters}
Chapter 1:BTS
Chapter 2:Falling
Chapter 3:Kim Seok Jin
Chapter 4:A Freaking Plan
Chapter 5:I Saved You
Chapter 6:Childhood Friends
Chapter 7:Lalisa Monoban
Chapter 8:My Ex-girlfriend?
Chapter 9:Invited You To Date
Chapter 10:You said Y!E!S!
Chapter 11:Getting Ready
Chapter 12:Date
{โ™ก~Author's note}
Chapter 13:Headline
Chapter 14:We broke up
Chapter 15:The Truth
Chapter 16:Hyung,Help Me
Chapter 17:I'm Sorry
Chapter 18:Happy New Year
Chapter 19:My Head Hurts
Chapter 20:My Secret
Chapter 21:What's Wrong?
{โ™ก~Author's Note Pt.2}
Chapter 23:10 Days Left
Chapter 24:9 Days Left
Chapter 25:8 Days Left
Chapter 26:7 Days Left
Chapter 27:6 Days Left
Chapter 28:5 Days Left
Chapter 29:4 Days Left
Chapter 30:3 days Left
Chapter 31:2 Days Left
Chapter 32:1 day left
Chapter 33:Is this Farewell?
Chapter 34:Time of death
Chapter 34.5 : Doc!
Notice : Author's Note
Chapter 35: She's the One
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Jungkook
Notice: Authors Last Note
Notice: Shout Out

Chapter 22:A Surgery?

474 20 1
Por -twicexyn

{ Third's Person's point of view }

"Nayeon-ah! Momo already know her blood type." Nayeon smiled at Sana who's laughing silently. Should she tell her sickness to Sana? Nah! If she'll told her, she might not debut with TWICE.

"That's good." Nayeon said in a smile.

"All the members are healthy, too! How about you? Are you good?" Sana asked excitedly. Nayeon's smile almost faded for what Sana said..

"I'm... I'm healthy too! We're gonna debut together!" Nayeon said in an excited tone. She wanted to debut badly plus she doesn't want her soon-to-be members to be worried.

"That's very nice, then! WE'RE GOING TO DEBUT! I need to go, Nayeon-unnie. I still need to drink that paint-like drink." Sana exclaimed and ran to the hallway.

She want to debut. She don't want to be left out. She trained for this. She trained for 5 years just for this. She risk her childhood just for this. She need to hide this. She have to.

Nayeon was just about to follow her when someone suddenly hugged her. And when she look at it.

"Jihyo-ahh! What's wrong?" Nayeon asked. She looks worried.

"Sabi daw ng doctor, kailangan ko nang mag-diet! Hmp!" Natawa na lang siya sa sinabi ng leader nila. She became a song writer but before that she trained and trained unluckily she did not debut and decided to work but now she can debut along with her friends!

"Oo na! Sige Alis na ako. May ipapainom daw eh."

Sabi ko at Tumango lang siya. Wala naman talagang ipapainom. Kailan ko lang I-fake tong papel na binigay ng doctor. I need to DEBUT.

"Ahhhh!"

"Nayeon-ah! Wake up! Wake up now."

Nayeon suddenly woke up from sleep.

That scenario. That was before.

"Nayeon-ah! Are you okay?" Nayeon faced to the guy who spoke beside her.

"I'm fine, Jungkook-shi! It's just a nightmare."

"You also said something like you need to hide something. Why is that?" Jungkook asked. Nayeon's eyes widened.

"It's just... it's just that I need to hind that... that crown! Because... because the Giants would take it." Nayeon said.

"What a weird dream. Well, you should wake up now. It's already seven in the evening."

Nayeon just nodded and stood up.

I need to see my doctor.

"Jungkook, can you leave now. I want to take a bath. I haven't taken a bath yet." Nayeon said.

"Sure." Jungkook was about to leave when Nayeon called him.

"I'm also going out... alone. Gusto ko lang magpahangin."

"O-okay. I'm leaving." Jungkook said in an unsured tone.

"Thank you."

When Jungkook got out in the room. Nayeon got up and went straight to the bathroom.

She also change her clothes and went out. She just came out of her room when she saw someone that make her froze.

"Sana" Nayeon whispered. Sana looked at her but didn't bother to say hi. She just walked passed her.

"Sana-shi!" Nayeon called out to Sana. Sana stopped but didn't bother to talk.

I hate this side of Sana.

"I'm... I'm sorry." That's the first word that came out from Nayeon's mouth.

"Don't bother. You have your reason and it's your life." Sana said before she continue walking.

Nayeon sighed.

That's what I get for keeping that secret.

Nayeon closed her eyes tightly before she gone out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Her heart almost came out to the voice she heard from her back.

"J-Jeongyeon? I'm---"

"You shouldn't get out due to your situation."

"But----"

Nayeon was just about to talk but Jeongyeon already left.

"What's wrong with you and Jeongyeon?" She turned to her right and saw Momo. She just crossed her arms and left.

"That's odd. Everyone is dead serious today." Momo whispered. "DAHYUN-AHH!"

((At The Hospital))

"You should do a surgery, Ms. Im. Your sickness is getting contagious." The doctor said to Nayeon.

"Is there other way?" Nayeon asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'm afraid not. The only way is the surgery. And if we find the donor then good."

"What are my chances?"

"50/50."

Nayeon closed her eyes. There's a 50% chance that she'll live but there also a 50% chance that she will die.

"Are you going to do the surgery, Ms. Im?" The doctor asked.

Should I do it?

"I'll do it. But, not now. In the next 10 days. That's the day of my surgery. I wanted to make the best of my last."

"Ms. Im! There's a 50% chance that you'll live---"

"And there's also a 50% chance that I'll die."

"Be strong, Ms. Im. For your members, for your fans--like me, and for your love. Be strong."

"I... I'll try." Nayeon said but she ain't sure.

((At The Dorm))

"Jihyo-ahh. Can we talk?" Jihyo turned to Sana. Jihyo was in the kitchen with Mina. They're making some kimchi and some kimbap.

"Do you need some privacy?" Mina asked but Sana shook her head.

"You know, don't you? You know about Nayeon's Sickness?" Sana asked the two. Jihyo and Mina looked at each other before sighing.

"Yes" they both said in the same time. Sana closed her eyes.

"Does the other members know?"

"Yes except the maknaes. We... I mean I... I already know it since we've debut. I found her health documents first. But, I keep my mouth shut since I want Nayeon to announce it first." Jihyo said.

"Mina? How did you know?"

"I was in the bathroom that time. She was using the inhaler. At first, I didn't pay attention to it. But, when I've seen it from many times, I'm not a fool to deny what's her condition." After what Mina said, everybody quiet down. Later on, Sana broke the silent.

"I... I had talked to... to Nayeon's doctor."

From what Sana said, the two members listened intently.

"She's... she's getting... she's getting a heart surgery... in the next 10 days. The chances... the chances..." Sana burts out crying. Mina rubbed his hand on Sana's back.

"Continue, Sana."

"Her chances of living is just 50%."

"And, what do you mean by that?"

All eyes turned to the person who just came in the kitchen.

"J-jungkook..."

Thankyou very much Cassie!
Actually Cassie is my bestfriend and she's the one who's updating this story...

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
731K 13K 117
When you see a celebrity, how shall you react? How shall you act? You just cant fan girl in front of him. AND I AM NOT A FAN GIRL.... until I met thi...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...