No Control (Chris Motionless)

Autorstwa XxakthecreaturexX

The city of London has its share of secrets. Some dark things have happened on its streets. An entity that is... Więcej

Chapter 1 - London Town
Chapter 2 - Whipping Haus
Chapter 3 - Already Here
Chapter 4 - Twin Flames
Chapter 5 - Another Mistake
Chapter 6 - What Follows
Chapter 7 - A Warning
Chapter 8 - Fright Night
Chapter 9 - Vice Grip
Chapter 10 - Amends Made
Chapter 11 - A Lesson
Chapter 12 - Skin Tight
Chapter 13 - Torture Garden
Chapter 14 - Night Call
Chapter 15 - Stay Here
Chapter 16 - Graveyard Shift
Chapter 17 - An Almost
Chapter 18 - The Movement
Chapter 19 - New Faith
Chapter 20 - Vice's Virtue
Chapter 21 - A Moment
Chapter 22 - Someone's Watching
Chapter 24 - Between Us
Chapter 25 - Little Secret
Chapter 26 - More Questions
Chapter 27 - Razor's Edge
Chapter 28 - Unwanted Answers
Chapter 29 - A Monument
Chapter 30 - The Sinners
Chapter 31 - The Leader
Chapter 32 - Hell's Haven
Chapter 33 - A Realization
Chapter 34 - Some Help
Chapter 35 - Sudden Attack
Chapter 36 - The Reason
Chapter 37 - Our Normal
Chapter 38 - Role Reverse
Chapter 39 - Sensory Overload
Chapter 40 - Breath Control
Chapter 41 - Panicked State
Chapter 42 - Things Forgotten
Chapter 43 - Waiting Game
Chapter 44 - Five Offerings
Chapter 45 - Blood Bath
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - Escape Plan
Chapter 48 - Spaces Between
Chapter 49 - A Confession
Chapter 50 - It Begins
Chapter 51 - A Loss
Chapter 52 - Damage Control

Chapter 23 - Silent Treatment

628 18 59
Autorstwa XxakthecreaturexX

Warning: Sexual Content

**************************************************

My eyes kept glancing back out the window every few minutes, expecting to find someone out there staring in at us again. Chris's fingers toying with the edge of my dress ripped me out of my thoughts and when I looked over at him, he sent me a tiny wink before turning back to his conversation with Mackenzie and Cody. I smiled slightly as I rolled my eyes at his actions. 

"So, what are we all doing after this?" Blake asked me, but Kamaria was the one to answer.

"Well, I need to be going to visit my mom after this, she's back in the hospital" She says with a worried look in her dark brown eyes.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Blake says with a deep frown.

"Is she going to be alright?" I question, joining the conversation. 

"I hope so, Darien had to rush her to the A&E last night and she's been in there since then." She tells me then shakes her head with a weak laugh, "I would have gone earlier, but she told me that I should go out with you guys and have a bit of fun first."

Lea frowned at that saying, "You might want to head out here soon, before it gets too late. I can go with you if you want."

Kamaria nodded as she checked the time on her phone, "You're right, it's nearly midnight."

Lea tossed some cash on the table telling Blake, "Just have everyone else make up the difference, that should definitely cover me and her."

Then the two girls got up and told everyone else a quick goodbye before hurrying out of the restaurant. It was clear that Lea was looking for any reason to escape the rest of us, which just made me want to sigh, she can be truly frustrating at times. I thought about what Kamaria had said about her brother taking their mother to the emergency room, so now it made sense as to why he had run off on me after that cult meeting.   

It wasn't long after that when the rest of us decided that it was time that we head out. We quickly paid the bill and then it was back to the train station. On our way there, I leaned into Chris's side feeling safer there and then it was as if he knew what I was seeking as he wrapped his arm around me in a firm and comforting grip.

Chris kept his arm around me even when we sat down in the train car, but then he turned slightly to face me quietly asking, "Are you and Lea fighting again? I noticed that you two seemed a bit tense around each other."

I cast my eyes down as I nodded.

"It isn't because of me again, is it?"

"Kind of." I mumble.

I didn't want to admit that it certainly was over him and whatever was going on between us. I wasn't looking to make sense of this right now, I just wanted to enjoy it because I truly did fear that it was going to end soon. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a result of this man hunt we were on or simply because we would separate once I had to return to America.  

"Do I still freak her out or something?" He asked with a small laugh.

I bite at my lip as I ponder over what I should tell him, so I settle with, "I don't think that will ever change. She's just worried about what's going on between us and about where it's going."

"Like if we're going to fast? Do you feel that way?" 

I shook my head, "It's not like we just met each other recently, we've known each other for nearly two months now."

"Has it only been that long?" He asks with an airy laugh. "Is it stupid that I feel like I've known you a lot longer than that?"

"No, I feel like that too, as strange as that sounds."

"Well, either way, I want you to know that whatever happens between us is up to you. We don't have to be anything more than this."

"What do you want though?"

"I'm honestly just happy to be around you, anything else is just a perk." He tells me as he pecks the tip of my nose, making me chuckle. Then his eyes gained a mischievous twinkle as he whispered, "I'm willing to be anything you want."

"Like just my friend?"

He nodded.

"My lover?" I question with a slightly raised eyebrow.

He smirked, "Most definitely." 

I returned the smirk murmuring, "I'll keep that in mind."

Once we were off the train, Chris and I hung back from the rest of the group, enjoying the for once pleasant breeze of the night.

Chris pulled me aside as we reached the campus telling me, "So, I have some news that you might like."

"Which is?"

He gently grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, his breath hitting my neck as he says, "I'm in that hotel right there, so you can come see me whenever you want or better yet, you can come with me right now."

I peered slightly over my shoulder at him quietly questioning, "Right now?"

His fingertips ran down my arm, raising goosebumps against my skin along the way. His other hand held my waist firmly as he tells me, "I nearly suggested it the second you stepped out in that dress this afternoon."

I peered around to see that the others had disappeared inside, so it was just the two of us out here. It wasn't that I didn't long for Chris, but part of me was still apprehensive. How far was I willing to let this go?

Chris seemed to catch onto my hesitation as he moved to stand in front of me and his voice came out in a soothing tone, "You don't have to do anything you aren't ready for, Amber. I just wanted to let you know that the offer is there when and if you want it."

"Okay." Is all I can manage to get out in a whisper.

He chuckled quietly, "Okay, what?"

"I'll go with you and we'll figure out the rest along the way."

His fingertips languidly stroked my jawline, "Are you sure that's what you want? You aren't doing this for my sake?"

I nodded, "I'm sure."

He smiled softly before leaning down to give me a deep kiss. When he let go he murmurs, "I hope your friends won't miss you too much."

"Why do you say that?" I question as I allow him to lead me into the direction of the hotel down the road.

"Because I'm going to have you for a while."

I inhaled sharply at what his words suggested and my mind supplied some ideas that made it hard for me to walk straight. He led me through the hotel lobby that was still fairly busy even though it was late. I barely noticed the people that we passed by and in the elevator the music was more like white noise as this sense of anticipation coursed through my veins. I couldn't believe that this was about to happen, but I wasn't going to put a stop to it.

I glanced up at Chris, finding him stealing glimpses at me as well. My eyes strayed to his lips as he bit at one of the rings in his mouth. I had to look away out of fear that I might attack him right in front of these strangers in the elevator with us, I wasn't feeling up to that sort of embarrassment right now.

When we reached our stop, his hand pressed against the small of my back, guiding me out with him. My need for him was growing unbearable, so the second we were hidden away in his new hotel room, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed my mouth to his.

He let out a breathless laugh against my mouth before returning the kiss. He pressed me up against the door, his large hand cradling my head. The other moved down to pick my leg up to wrap around his hip, bringing us even closer together. Even though this should have felt rushed and wrong, it didn't. It felt like the only right thing I've done in a long time.

His mouth moved to trail open mouthed kisses along my throat, making my heart rate pick up even more. He sank his teeth into the skin of the space between my neck and shoulder, gaining a small gasp from me. His tongue soothed the sting as his hand slid out of my hair to cup my breast through the fabric of my dress.

I could feel the wetness in my panties growing as he stood up straight again and guided me over to the bed, before pushing me down onto it.

"Amber, can I ask you for something?"

I let out a hum as a response as I gaze up at him. 

"Would you care if I tied your hands together?"

I swallowed hard and then nodded. Chris reaches into one of his suitcases and pulled out a length of black silk. I held my wrists out to him, wondering just what he had planned to do after he had me restrained.

"Um, I'm on the pill just so you know, but I still want you to use a condom." I point out, just to get it out of the way.

He smirked as he made me sit up before pulling my hands behind my back and then wound the cloth around my wrists. The binding wasn't painful as he tied it into a knot, but it was tight enough that I wouldn't be able to break out of it without some struggle. 

"I'm not worried about that right now. We'll see if you can hold still first before we get there."

I rose an eyebrow at him, "Then what are we doing right now?"

He grinned at me like he had the world's best secret as he pushed me to lay back on the soft bedding. He moved to kneel in front of me on the floor, running his palms up my thighs and under my dress.

His fingers grabbed a hold of my panties and he slowly drug them off of my legs while staring up at me the whole time, only making me wetter. As soon as he had my underwear removed he pushed up my dress and then pushed my legs apart allowing him to gaze at me hungrily. At this rate I could feel my juices dripping down over my exposed flesh.

Chris placed a light kiss against my inner thigh as he tells me, "What I'm going to do right now is eat this pretty little pussy of yours and I don't want you to move or make a sound and then we'll see where we can go from there."

A shiver raced down my spine as the muscles of my abdomen squeezed in anticipation, causing more dampness to escape me. Chris grinned at the sight and then stole my breath by simply blowing on me.

"God, this is even better than I imagined and I haven't even touched you yet." He murmurs before planting bites and kisses along my inner thighs as I fought of the urge to let out a frustrated groan.

The dull ache between my legs was starting to become more agitating by the second. Chris unbuttoned his shirt as he told me filthy things, only making the fire in my belly grow into an inferno.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my mouth until your shaking and you can't breathe, you know that, right? I can't wait to have your pussy juices running down my chin as I make you cum over and over."

I wanted to snap at him to just prove it already but I just laid there, quiet and waiting.

He then gave me a kiss so close to the space between my legs that I had to bite back a yelp. His eyes were now so dark that they nearly appeared black as he gripped my thighs and then suddenly licked a hot stripe between my lips. He seemed to wait, listening for me to make any sounds, but I was able to contain it despite my surprise. 

"Fuck, you taste amazing, Amber." He growled before giving another lap between my folds.

He then for some reason seemed determined to get some sort of noise out of me as his tongue twirled around my clit before wrapping his lips around it. He gently suckled on the nub as I curled my toes slightly. I had to bite my lip as he let go and moved down to slip his tongue into my entrance while his thumb rubbed my clit in circles. A tiny strangled sound escaped my throat and he gave me a sort of look of warning.

He then added his index finger inside of me, thrusting it in time with the rhythm of his tongue. A moment later he added another finger as he pulled out his tongue and licked his lips. He curled his two fingers inside of me until he reached the spot that nearly made my body arch off the mattress, but I resisted the urge.

"Tell me, do I make my sweet little whore feel good?" He purrs as his fingers continue to rub against my g-spot. "You're allowed to talk now."

"God, yes." I whined as I dug my nails into my palms.

"Do you want to cum, sweetheart?" 

"Please."

"You can on one condition. You have to stay as still and quiet as possible, can you do that for me?"

I nodded and he grinned at me wickedly before dipping his head back down to my pussy and latched his mouth around my clit once more as he fingered me relentlessly. My whole body suddenly felt as if it was falling apart as I reached my climax. I had to hold my breath to keep my moan inside of my lungs and my entire body went rigid from the effort to keep from moving. 

Chris ate me out until I had two more orgasms, to the point the aftershocks had the walls of my pussy clenching on their own. He leaned up, a smile pulling at his now shiny lips as he whispers, "Good girl, we can get on to better things later."

"Later?"

He nodded as he crawled over top of me, pressing a kiss to my mouth before saying, "You're going to need to rest first before we do anything else."

I watched him intently through heavy eyes as I tried to catch my breath and then against my will I let out a yawn and murmured, "Fine."

I could tell that we hadn't even scratched the surface of what Chris was capable of, it was clear that he was being ever so gentle with me this time because I had seen what he was willing to do with Cleo. That just made me curious as to what he was really hiding in that head of his and what he might do to me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19.4K 714 27
Irina Davenshire's life has been...rough. After losing her mother at the young age of eight and fighting debilitating injuries from the accident that...
61.2K 1.8K 40
Motionless In White- Kuza story. Unfaithfulness and obsession are a bad combination, yet, so satisfying. Dahlia Rose cant control her feelings for he...
2.7K 111 20
Chris wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship when his gorgeous new neighbor moved in across the hall from him, especially considering the fact...
2.1K 38 15
Chris Motionless as a demon fic. "Promise me this is forever." "I promise, Amaris. I am eternally yours." Demons aren't quite what you'd expect them...