TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed

1.2K 66 54
By His_Girl2000

2 months Later

Maze POV:

"Which one of you bitches stole my pink 2008 limited edition with white poker dots and glitter sparkles Gucci bra?!" Berlin comes bursting into our room shouting at us making us all look at each other before rolling our eyes at her. She's so dramatic, so annoying, whenever she loses something she blames it on one of us especially me since I'm the only black girl. There was another black girl actually 4 but some guy from Spain came here with big money asking for black chicks only, he took everyone but me.

They hid me.

"Get the fuck outta our room Berlin we don't have time for your nonsense" Paris exclaims as she throws one of her pillows in Berlin's way causing her to shriek.

"It's a vintage and Daddy Tae loves it" Berlin explains with a pout on her face only making me roll my eyes this time because only I know that he loves Gucci but not on somebody else only on him.

"He don't even like you" I mumble under my breath thinking about how he told me that he doesn't have any respect for any of the girls especially Berlin. It's weird, since he can't fuck me he uses me a diary and I'm not allowed to respond just listen.

"Excuse me? What and he likes you?" She sassily remarks with her hand on her hip. Shit didn't want her to hear that.

"Fuck off" I scoff at her tried of her bullshit.

"No Fuck you Seoul!" She shouts back making me laugh.

"Don't need to I have Daddy Tae to do that for me bitch!" I shout back with a cheeky smirk on my face and all she does is shriek before stomping away. "Why you looking at me for?" I ask them with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh come on we all know your Daddy's favourite so obviously you know what he's up to" Moscow says making me look at her confused. Me? His favourite no I'm not if anything I'm a burden to him, a constant reminder that he lost good money for a virgin, a virgin who he won't let go.

"I've known the guy for a month" I tell them trying to make them see that there is no way that I could be he's favourite.

"Yet he sold every black girl here but you" Paris states making me sigh. If only they knew that he couldn't sell me because I'm a virgin not that the Spanish guys would care but still for some reason he didn't let me go don't get me wrong I'm grateful but I'm also suspicious.

"Maybe it's because I'm new" I shrug my shoulders coming up with all the excuses that I have. But by the look of annoyance on their face I can tell that they didn't buy that but what can I do? I have to keep my mouth shut.

"Girls come on downstairs in 5 Daddy Tae has an announcement" Tokyo knocks on our day and tells us before heading down the corridor to inform the other girls. Tokyo is the quiet girl but people say she's a freak in the sheets which is why she has so many costumers. We all get off my bed and begin to look through our closets to find an appropriate outfit to wear.

"Paris can I borrow your devil headband I think imma wear red" I ask as I take off my my top and shorts and put on my red bra and panties. Paris walks up to me and places the Red Devil headband on my head making me smile at her. I put on red lipstick and black heels before smiling at myself in the mirror and walking down the stairs with my girls.

"Ladies this is Daddy Jin" Daddy Jungkook introduces us to this tall black haired man with wide shoulders and and pink lovely plump lips. He smiles at all of us and of course as per usual we bow at him before sticking up our boobs to the sky.

"Hi Daddy" we all say in unison with a smile on our faces.

"Right so the announcement is that Valentine's Day is coming meaning lots of costumers therefore ladies prepare yourself we want you to exercise and get in shape we can't disappoint loads of money coming in" Daddy Taehyung announces and everyone has their eyes on him except for me I just keep my eyes on the floor because I don't want the other girls that there is anything happening between us.

"That's it for now, you all know what time your appointments are" Daddy Jungkook says as he claps his hands then signals us all to leave so we all begin to head back up stairs so that they can prepare for their appointment last and I just pretend I have an appointment when I just stay in my room alone until they come back. But they don't know that.

"Erm Seoul, can I speak to you for a second" Daddy Taehyung says forcing me to stop walking and turn around to face him. And standing next to him was Berlin who now has a frown on her face.

"Why do you wanna talk-"

"Berlin go" Daddy Tae cuts her off causing her to sulk and storm up the stairs after nudging me.

"You won't be participating in the events of Valentine's Day of course but I have a job for you. I want you to be our financer" he tells me catching me off guard. At this point I thought that he would've sent me back home by now but for some reason he's keeping me, Daddy Suga told him to let me go but he won't, instead he kept me and treats me like a little puppy.

"Yes Daddy" is all I can say.

"Change your outfit, we're going out" he tells me making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I thought we were never allowed to leave the house only the special girls to Daddy are allowed to leave.

"What for?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter but we'll be leaving in 5" he dismisses my question. I run up the stairs in my heels yes now I know how to run in heels. "Oh and Seoul, you're too pure to be the devil" he shouts over at me making me stop in my tracks and smile to myself. Why am I even smiling this man won't let me go.

"Why you and Daddy going out together" Moscow asks me with her arms crossed but I'm too busy trying to find some proper clothes to wear. All we wear is lingerie and our pyjamas we hardly wear actual clothes. But I finally found a top but now I need bottoms.

"I dunno, pass me those jeans" is all I can say to her as I take off the headband and tie up my hair. Paris throws me a pair of jeans and I sigh the moment I see that the jeans are tiny so I just put on a pair of shorts instead before rushing downstairs.

"You ready?" He asks me and I nod my head because I am so ready and so excited since I haven't been outside in 2 months. I've forgotten what the outside looks like all I know was these four walls.

"Yes Daddy" I beam and as per usual he pulls me in close to him and kisses me on the cheek.

"Lets go Princess" he whispers in my ear before opening the front door and leading me towards his car. The car ride is quiet with just music playing silently in the background but it's fine because it's nice. As soon as we get to the location Tae covers me up with a long coat before leading me into a restaurant.

"Daddy why are we-"

"Call me Tae and we are meeting some clients that's all" he cuts me off and whispers in my ear. I follow him to this small table where there sat two men, one man was Asian with blonde hair gelled back and the other was a bald white man with blue eyes. Tae forces me to sit down as he shakes hands with the men.

"Who's this beauty?" The blonde haired Asian man asks Tae after shaking his hand whilst eyeing me up and down despite me wearing a long ass coat.

"Oh this is my girl, I bring her everywhere I go" he tells them as he places his arm around my shoulder forcing me to smile.

"Hi beautiful I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang" the man introduces himself and sticks out his hand for me to shake. I look at Daddy Tae asking for permission and he nods his head allowing me to shake the mans hand.

"I'm Ma- Seoul" I quickly correct myself. He doesn't seem to notice my slip up but by the way Tae is looking at me I know he noticed.

"Have we met? At the house" he questions but I'm 100% sure that I have never seen this man in my life I'm pretty sure I would remember, I mean he's not at all bad looking.

"No, Seoul just started working for us 2 months ago she's relatively new" Daddy Tae answers for me with a fake smile on his face. Jackson doesn't notice him because he's too busy analysing my face making me feel extremely uncomfortable. "Can we get back to business?" Tae questions snapping Jackson out of his thoughts.

"Ah yes of course"

"Seoul make notes" Daddy Tae instructs as he hands me a book and a pen.

"Yes Daddy Tae"

JB POV:

Drink. Kill. Drink. Sleep. Kill. Drink.

That's how my daily routine has been like, it's not like I have anything to live for to fight for and if I do have anything to fight for then I should stop because I am not capable of fighting for anybody. I lost the person who I wanted to protect, the person who reminded me that there is good in this world but I disappointed her.

Her family don't even grieve they've moved on and disowned her as their daughter because they believe that she has run away. How pathetic is that?

"Dude your room fucking stinks" I hear Mark complain making me roll my eyes at him and scratch the back of my head with my gun.

"Mark get out I'm busy" I tell him straight not in the mood to be bothered by his nonsense always telling me off and ordering me around like I'm a little kid who needs to be protected from themselves.

"Why are you killing this guy?" He asks me making me sigh. Why does he have to question everything that I do? I look down at the Mr. Wilson who is on his knees tied up with a sock in his mouth crying his eyes out.

"He saw me kill the other guy" I shrug my shoulders making Mark roll his eyes at me. I don't know why he's questioning me when he knows I need to kill this man to save me no actually to save all of us.

"You never let anyone see you" he points out and I release a light chuckle.

"Yeah but I let him see me so I could kill him" I explain to him with a big smile on my face. He looks over at me as if I'm crazy and to be honest maybe I am maybe I am a little crazy or maybe I am very crazy but who cares? This is how we heal, this is how I heal but it's been two months when will the pain ever go away.

"He's a mess and that's coming from me and I love killing people that says a lot" Joon complains with his arms crossed shaking his head looking at me with a disappointed look on his face making me actually feel like I have done something wrong.

"Dude you need to stop with the dead bodies the police will catch on" Mark scolds me making me feel like I'm doing something wrong because I am I am doing something wrong but I don't care, people do wrong things all the time. For example people kidnap innocent beautiful girls who have bright future and uses them as sex toys.

"I don't care, they can fucking arrest me" I shrug my shoulders then open up my bottle of whisky before beginning to drink from the bottle because who needs a glass when you can just drown from the bottle.

"How about us? You're supposed to be our leader" Mark exclaims throwing his arms in the air causing me to let out a laugh before returning to drink from the bottle because he's making me want to kill myself with all this talking.

"Well I can't be you're leader anymore, I'm can't even protect one stupid little girl how am I supposed to protect you all!?" I shout at him throwing the bottle across the room forcing him to duck then look over at me like I'm losing my mind.

"I understand that you lost her but WE lost her too WE are hurting too so grow up!" Mark exclaims emphasising the WE as if he even liked her. How dare he come here and interrupt my killing spree to talk about her.

"You lost her? Since when did you care about Maze, you hate her family and you hate her! You kept me away from her for 14 years! Why? Oh because we would be in danger bullshit, you just hated her that's-"

"Wow you're a real fucking dick, I cared for that girl you just jealous that we got along!" He shouts at me beating on his chest with his hands balled in a tight fist as he fiercely clenches his jaw holding himself back from beating the shit outta me.

"JB kill the man and meet me downstairs" Jinyoung casually waltz into my room brushing his nose probably because of the smell.

"Why?" I ask him confused.

"An old flame has been relit" he tells me making me squint my eyes. What is he up to and whats his problem with answering questions straight instead of giving me dumb ass metaphors?

"I'll kill you later Mr. Wilson" I tell the crying man before tucking my gun into my jeans and heading towards the elevator nudging Mark out of my way. Once I get downstairs I see Jinyoung talking to some guy, a blonde guy with an annoying loud laugh but I recognise that laugh.

"JB my brother long time no fucking see man" the man rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug and at that moment I realise that it's Jackson I mean who else has an annoying high pitch laugh. "Wow man you look bad" he comments brushing his shoulders and cleaning his suit.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask him trying my best not to kill this guy right here right now. Fucking traitor.

"I know that you don't expect me to be here man-"

"I don't expect you to be in London! Since you chose money over brotherhood" I cut him off and yell.

"Dude I know how to make it up to you" he offers trying to calm me down.

"You'll never make it up to me or to us-"

"I know where you girl is... I know how to find Maze"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
41K 1.3K 34
(SMUT IN THE BOOK) Jinyoung was part of a big group in school their name Got7 their status THE BULLIES no one dared to come near them they bossed peo...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...