THE HYBRID

By Jayniel_ezra

*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I... More

I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH
Hi Neighbour
Luci-O-Hell
Puppy!
Hybrid
NOT an Update. please read..
Food is love
You smell nice
Grace.
Crush.
Welcome to Hell
Nightmare...
Cherry
Silver
AVENGER
First File
Mind Reader
the first Rejection?
Heat ideology
I'm RAY.
Girlfriend?!!
Identity
Icecream
New Book(s)?
Trust and Trap
Mine
Liar Liar
No brainer
"Character Descriptions" not update.
Campfire Confession
Waterworks
Alpha
Dr. Stranger Things
Coincidence or Not?
White Hallways
Missed you.
Touch me
The letter
Forever
Beautiful
Eva.
No Strings attached
Traitor for a Friend
Hellway Runway
IMPORTANT NEWS
Mistakes
Chasing Desires
Bitter Love
Russian
Broken Promises
Shopping aisles for Prom
Sucker for you
A call was made.
Showdown
Last Breath
Lost paths
Farewell
The Story Never Ends
NEW BOOKS

Death's Deal.

1.3K 69 10
By Jayniel_ezra

Heyyyyyyyy,

Welcome back to my story!

There is an important note at the end.. which is to do with my other unpublished books... so dont forget to go through it. It will help me out a lot.

Also.. this chapter is like... seriously SUPER  IMPORTANT.  So don't skip this one.. because there will be so many revelations of what actually happened to Zack. Not the whole idea.. but like.. 1/2 of the part of Zack's childhood.. before he met Azalea is here in this chapter. So.. DONT SKIP IT.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Follow me up too for updates,

Happy reading💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------------------

Dear Jackson.

I wish you the happiest birthday.

How are you? How is it over there? Tell me you have made friends at least this year... Im not kidding. You always seemed distant from people, no offence, but anyway.. lets just not talk about that.

Well..

To be honest.. theres a lot going on here right now.

Im a little frusturated... depressed.. happy.. I dont know. Mixed emotions I guess? Things have been spiralling south from the last few months... but its okay... you wont have to worry about a thing.

Speaking of worry...

Zack got a girlfriend this year.

Yep.. he finally settled down with one girl... and if Im to be honest.. I dont like her very much. I dont know.. she just gives this.. bad vibes and even the boys dont like her, except for Adrian ofcourse.. you know him...

Her name's Grace something... blonde.. pale blue eyes. Really wicked, if I have to say.

I really dont know Jackson... but Zack's been driving me crazy from the past few months. I cant really believe Im ranting out to you.. I mean.. if you meet me in person I would probably be like a mannequin and wouldn't say a word.. but now? Im just a little.... little pissed on your son.. so dont really mind me.

To give a quick summary... sometimes he is cold.. sometimes he is warm. And sometimes... he is just ridiculous! Can you believe that?

Crazy, I tell you.

Its not a big deal.. he is Zack and I am Azalea.. so yeah.. he will probably come around his senses in a while.

Oh and Im seriously worried... like.. prom and all at the end of the term? I just realised I lost my partner who I had in my mind all this time. Im not lying... I cried for a day. Turns out, he was already in a relationship and Im back to my loneliness.

Enough about me... I could literally go on for days and you would get tired..

So... how are you Jackson? Have you been well?

I know its been so many years... and Im not even sure if my letters reach to you.. but I keep trying.

Dont be so hard on yourself.. okay? You will soon be better and out here with us. Im truly looking for the day where you will join us as a family again.

We are truly waiting.

Im sure Zack is too.

Although, you never write back to me... I'm still waiting for your letter.

I hope we meet soon. Stay strong! /^○^\

Again, Happy Birthday.

Love
Lea.

I looked down at the paper with my trembling hands, tears welling up in my eyes. I read it again and again till my heart combusted with emotions.

I was crying.

Did she know? Did she know how people hated me? How people wanted me to leave this world for good? Did she know how my own son despised me?

And he was right to do it.

I was a criminal... that too of the worst kind.

I was the reason why my family broke apart. Why my son became an orphan. Why I lost her... the love of my life. It was all me...

Did Azalea know of this? Im sure she didnt... if she did, she wouldnt have dared to send me these letters. She would have hated me just like the others.

Was I selfish?

I guess I was.. its been years in isolation and there was nothing I longed for more than affection.

Something that was so foreign to me now.

I smiled through my tears carefully analysing her handwriting. It was neat and without errors. She has grown up after all.

Thankyou Azalea. .. I wish I could write back to you as well.

I felt the sadness tug my heart hearing about my boy. Im sure he has grown up too. He has even got a girlfriend and Azalea's reaction to his selection was rather remarkable.

I longed to see him. But I couldn't... not with this face of mine.

I am a monster to the world. A criminal. A psychopath.

And Im not welcomed.

I let out a pained chuckled and stared at the white wall ahead. My heart constricting, questioning all fates and gods to what did I do to deserve this in my life?

I was happy... I used to be happy.

My wife.. my son... I had it all. I had everything I needed.

Why was I given such beautiful loving souls only to be snatched away from me?

I miss you... Eva.

I miss you Zack.

Im sorry I did this to you both.

Im sorry for hurting you both.

Im sorry for not being able to protect you.

"Whoops! Did I miss a show?"

My eyelids shot open and I looked away, internally cursing at the suited man.

The pale blue eyed man waltzed in with what seemed like a cupcake in his hand.

I could feel him grinning and it irked me. I did not want to see Ivanovich the first thing in the morning on my birthday.

He placed the cupcake on the table infront of me. His hands reached his pockets and he pulled out a lighter, along with a.. candle?

He inserted the candle in the middle of the cupcake and looked at me.

"Happy birthday, old friend." He grinned and I cringed at his greeting. He bent down and lighted the candle and stood straight, straightening the lapels of his suit.

I looked at him wide eyed, bewildered and annoyed.

"Go on.. make a wish." He chuckled, gesturing to the candle.

I glared at him and leaned forward, blowing the candle out. Ivanovich clapped like the maniac he was.

I leaned back into my seat expecting him to leave after his little parade. Instead he did the very opposite, dragging the metal chair and sitting right infront of me.

He folded his fingers on the table and leaned back into the seat.

"Whats with the sloppy face?" He taunted and I grit my teeth.

I ignored his question and glared at Ivanovich.

"I brought cake at least." He shrugged.

I sighed in defeat. He would never turn up here, unless he wanted something from me. That part I caught on way to quickly over the long dragging 8 year.

"What are you doing here Ivanovich?" I muttered, my lower lip twitching in irritation.

He smiled at me and leaned forward. "Its nothing important actually... I mean.. I was just strolling and I remembered it was your birthday. Also.. after that tour, I never really got a chance to meet you because of the chamber problems... so yeah.. I was like thinking, why not pay you a little visit?"

The tour!

Zack!

My breaths elevated "t-tour?"

Ivanovich got up from his seat and slowly began circling me.

"Oh.. I met your son. Fine.. strong.. handsome. I could tell girls would be swooning around him at this age." He let a humorlesss chuckle and it ran a shiver down my spine.

Something was off.

"Really.. his friends are too catchy for eye. What's-.. what was their name..." he seem to think for a second before he exclaimed "ah! Right.. Damian. He caught me offgaurd with one of his questions. Pretty nosy, I'd rather say. Oh... and that pretty young lady... the Stevens girl."

My blood drained from my face.

I did not want this monster aywhere near my kids... near my only family.

He snatched the letter from my hand, letting out another humorless chuckle.

"Yes.. yes... Azalea...... the delicate, innocent, little flower.." he clicked his tongue, while shaking his head in disappointment and reading the letter.

"Little does she know about you...."

I winced and looked away.

"Oh... she finds Zacks girlfriend annoying? Thats good. At least I can say she is doing her job."

What.

"What?!!" My head shot up.

"What?" Ivanovich passed down an innocent look at me and I could tell he was lying.

"What have you been doing Ivanovich?" I grit my teeth in anger hoping for what I heard to be wrong. The fear in me surfaced and Ivanovich caught onto it.

"Just my job.." he smiled devilishly.

"I said you to leave my boy alone! I said you to leave his friends alone!! I promised you that I would recreate Project Prosper. Why are you still latched onto him? A deal's a deal Ivanovich!!" I angrily shouted and he paused circling around me.

He turned his head around and cocked his eyebrow up, with a smirk making way up his lips.

"I know." He muttered mindlessly, drawing circles on the metal table. The sound irking my skin. "speaking of which.... I dont think your son recognised me.. or this place... "

No..

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your son has grown so much from the last time I saw him.... I could say he looks like you.. like father like son.." he swiped his tongue over his lip, with the smirk still intact and my heartbeats escalated. Sweat dripping from my forehead.

"... but he was never your son to begin with... was he?"

No.

His eyes switched to silver blue lashes as he growled at me. His veins from his neck popping up as some visibly dark claws began protruding out from his fingers.

He lurched at me and held me by my neck, forcing his strength and I could already feel losing myself.

"You thought it was great of you to steal my subject from The Project Prosper?! You thought you were a Saint?! Charity?!! Huh? You sure did burn down the whole lab Jackson. Maybe you are smart.. but guess what? I am smarter." He spit venomously at me, tightening his grip sround my neck as I struggled to pull away.

"I've always been smarter than you. Always a step ahead of you." He growled "you and your pathetic emotions. Your feelings is what dragged you down to this hellhole in the first place. How do you like it. Huh? Do you like the monster you turned into? Look what happened because you snuck the boy out. You wouldnt have been here. Eva would have been alive. Every action has its equal and opposite reaction Jackson... and you out of all know it well. You messed with me, you messed with the wolf and now you get the fangs!" He yelled at me as I tried scratching his arms in vain. My heart beating louder snd constricting at every word he spoke at the same time.

"it didnt have to come to this Jackson.. look what you did. All this time.. the weapon that I thought I had lost. The Prime Three.... " he leaned in closer to me "..I thought I lost all the three in the fire, but you snuck one out didnt you? You sneaky little bastard! My cure, my weapon was right out there prancing along while my cells corroded within my own body!!"

"We could have changed this world Jackson. You and I, together. But you chose to betray me. You sold me out. You made me a cripple within."

My legs and my hands went limp as I was gasping for air.

"I have my cure now. I no longer require your services Jackson Ray." He said squeezing my neck tighter and my eyes rolled back, shutting close, only sticking to his voice and some memories in my head.

I cried silently in my head, reminiscing the last memories of my son.. of my wife.

The last day I saw her. Saw Zack.

The lights... the cries. The gunshot.

Jackson.. no!

The gun.. the bloodied gun on the floor.

The limp body on the floor as dark liquid flowed on the carpet.

It all came back to me. The horrors of that night. The reason why my son began hating me. The reason why I had to stay isloated. The reason why my family broke apart.

"E-Eva..." I mumbled as the pain struck my heart.

The grip faded away.

Was I dead. Did I die?

I opened my eyes to see, that I was still in the cursed room.

Ivanovich wiped his hands with a tissue as I coughed for air. Bile returning to my mouth and I had the intense urge to throw up.

"It is said that.. the day you are born, the day of your death will also be set" He turned to look at me. The cold floor hurting my knees as I struggled to breathe.

"Well you're lucky and we are just in time. " he grinned as if nothing happened few minutes ago.

"You get to die on the day you were born." He smirked. His pale blue eyes glimmering and shifting from a silver lash to the normal shade.

The door swiftly opened and in marched suited gaurds with guns that were illegal in America.

"Sack him." He muttered to them but I did hear that.

"The beast is having a feast for lunch."

------

Xavier's POV:

My eyes were locked on the potrait on the wall behind my desk. The crimson color splayed the art with some tint purple and navy blue. Streaks of white defining the trees in contrast to its red leaves. In the middle.. with all glory and pride stood a great wolf. Fur as dark as raven night, head held high with pride and glancing down at me with his silver lined blue orbs cascading a challenging look. The fangs making its way slowly from the corners of its mouth.

The painting seemed to move and like ever... I was awestruck by it. And as always...  I was drawn to the painting.

I heard the faint sounds of someone walking upto my door and the scent already made me guess the person.

Moments later, a faint knock was heard and I breathed in snapping out of the trance.

" come in." I replied and Callan walked in, while I swivelled on my chair to face him.

"Alpha." He said firmly and lowered his head to me.

I gave a curt nod and he straightened up. He took steps ahead towards me with some files in his hand.

He kept them on my table snd took few steps backwards, standing straight.

"How is Trayson holding up?" I asked looking at my Beta, while unclasping the file hooks.

"He is doing fine..." he sighed and I quirked my eyebrow up at him, halting all together. "thats what he said. But.. I dont think so. He is healing.. but the bruise was worse. His whole upper left is in a cast." He stated looking at me in the eye.

I sighed and looked away "it was my fault. I shouldn't have led him there."

Callan stayed silent and I looked back at him. "Guess I will just pay him a visit later. " I said shaking my head and looking down at the file.

"These... I aquired these from the history of the hospital." He reported.

I turned over the pages to see the information.

Zack Ray.

"But...there's something weird about the information." He continued.

"It doesnt allign."

"It doesnt allign."

We both said at the same time.

I looked up at him, his eyes a little widened. "I caught it at the first page."

"There are so many mistakes in the Birth certificate. The best part.. is that it is not certified with the proper procedures." I said flipping the page.

"Hmm... Date of birth.. 2001-03-03. Blood type... AB. Christ lord Hospital... Parent's name... Jackson Ray..  Eva P-"

"Alpha.. there is also something else." Callan voiced in and I shifted my gaze to him.

"Yes?"

"While.. I was looking for information. My sources.. took me through the firewall and led me to another spot. And... that is where I found this." He said pulling a white file seperate from the others.

"Turns out... everything in your hand is a decoy. And whatever.. is in this file... the.. apparent real birth certificate... is crazy."

I tilted my head as my eyebries crushed in confusion. I took the file from his hand and saw the old rusty papers that seemed like they were put under the ground.

"Name- 02# /347-67800. P3-PP." I read out as my mind wheeled in confusion.  " date of birth- 2000-08-03.... Parents- no information available... Blood type- AB (PP)."

PP?

Parents unknown??

What in the world is P3 PP and all these numbers?

"So.. he was adopted..." I muttered to myself ".. but what hospital makes records like these?"

"It wasnt a hospital." Callan sighed, a tinge of discomfort in his tone.  "It was an Institution. The Biomedical Research Institute. That too.. it was at the time when Dr. Velins Ivanovich reigned the site."

My eyes widened at that.

"What?!!" I slammed my hand on the table.

Ivanovich.... his name. It was his name always... always from their lips.

"Im fearing.. what Zack has got.. the wolf genes... is also because of Ivanovich... like the rest of them."

He is speaking the truth. We have come across the likes of him... those similar blue eyed amateurs that reflect our own blood. But... they never stood a chance against our Delta or Beta.. let alone us. That too... in our human forms, while we fought them without using the shift.

They weren't like Zack Ray. He is different. No werewolf can take out Trayson like that...

I know... the scent of his blood gave the whisk of an Alpha.

Not just any Alpha, Xavier...  A true Alpha, like us. He shared our same exact blood. One can easily mistake him to be us with his scent.

Perseleus... I dont like where this is going.

Yes.. I know.

"I need all the reports. Every case file of those humans we encountered from the past 7 years. Each one of them... the ones who had no names... recalling themselves as Subject numbers. I need them. We are reopening it again... but this time, with the right start." I said looking at him, propping my elbows on the table while clasping my fingers.

"Yes Alpha." Callan replied with a nod.

"But.. what about Zack then?" Callan mused.

"I stick by my Deal. We will meet soon eitherways.... while at that... keep a subtle eye on him." I explained "if something goes wrong... and if he feels threatened.. I will have to go against the Moon Goddess.. so to keep that out of the way, dont make a mistake." I warned Callan and he gave me an affirmative nod.

"Ivanovich... he sure is still missing. " I muttered under my breath, folding my fingers into a fist. "..The damned war criminal.. but we will search from the scratch this time. I will find him and torture him to death if thats what it will take to lead me to his sources."

"Start the search with the Institute... see if you can find something.. then report to me. That will be all Callan." I said closing the file and keeping it aside.

I looked upto him and caught him gazing at the painting.

"Alluring isnt it?" I asked chuckling.

Callan seemed shocked for a sceond to see my amused face but then he shot me an awkward smile.

I can smile...

Just.. not too often.

"Yes. I come here a 100 times a day and still it doesnt fail to amaze me." He confessed and I snorted with a faint smile on my lips.

"Me too." I replied, turning to see the crimson painting with the majestic Wolf on it.

"Sometimes I forget.. it isnt a potrait of you... so similar.." Callan mindlessly whispered.

"Maybe, I should make one for myself then..." I shrugged my shoulders and Callan passed me a bashful smile.

"Do you.... do you really believe that you can find him, Alpha? It's been almost 18 years now... " Callan asked with pressure in his tone, almost unsure if to ask or not.

I could understand his worry... afterall.. it was a sensitive topic to me.

"Affirmative." I replied with s flat tone. "No other Alpha or a wolf... in our world or their world was or would be born with the sight of silver irises. And if these.... humans, happen to have them.. then that can lead to only one conclusion."

"But.. the breaking of the bond-"

"I never felt it. We all felt the pain of losing the Alpha... but I never felt the pain of losing him the same way of how I felt when our Luna died." I snapped harshly at him.

"Alpha.. I'm sorry, I.. didnt mean to." Callan apologised.

I sighed and rubbed my fingers over my eyes. "Its okay.. "

I looked up at him and turned to look at the painting. My eyes gazing the huge wolf... the greatest one of all.. the unsettling dark furred Werewolf with bright blazing silver lined blue eyes... the former Alpha King.

"We will find him Callan. I know he is alive and out there."

"I will find him..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I will find my father."

-----------------------------

Authors Note:

Omg yas! I finished this chapter! I was waiting to write this chapter from centuries...

If you look closer... and allign the dots, you will get 3/4th of the whole plot of the book in this one single chapter.

*sips tea*

Coming updates will focus on Azalea's life alone. I'm stopping with Ivanovich's and Xavier POVs here in this chapter. Because... Ivanovich has done his part of evil and you will mostly see him in the end of this book.. which is like... around 20 chapters away.. I guess.. I dunno.

And as of for Xavier, I've already said I will be writing a separate book on him.. so his POVs from this book will also be involved in that book. He has got a lot of story so.. dont miss the hints.

Trust me when I tell you it's going to be a landslide in the coming chapters.

Dont hate me. Even humans, in fictions can be like sUpER dumb. #fact101.

--------------

Oh... and there is a VERY  VERY  VERY  important notice.

Like apart, from my upcoming exams.. *again* *cries*

Okay.. I wanted to tell you about the sequence of the books I will complete now and in the future days.

1. The Hybrid

2. Scars to Your beautiful.

3. Serendipity. (Draft- on construction. Welp.)

4. ?? (Xavier's book)

This is the sequence for now.. so, the deal is that.. after I finish with The Hybrid, I will begin with Serendipity and after I finish Scars to Your beautiful, I will begin with Xavier's book (that's not the title.. lmao)

And if you check my profile, there is another book called The Immortals: the Awakening. Okay.. so.. this book is ON HOLD.. because of certain reasons.. including the fact that it is one of those series books.. and since it is a series version, I should focus on only that book, if that is.. if I will continue it now. And I.. really want to finish the singles first and keep the series for later. So that's that..

And... about Serendipity, I had published it once.. but then took it down for some reasons..
But now I feel like it was a dumb move.

So I need your help.

According to the actual idea OF Serendipity, both the protagonists are Asian.. half-Asian?  So is that like okay? Not exactly from the same country.. but different.. where one is South Asian (half Asian) and the other is East Asian (Japanese.. Korean... Chinese..) so.. do you think it will be compatible?

Because the plot is ready. The destinations also fit in perfectly... but about the protagonists is that... I DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT EAST ASIANS! Except for kpop... lol *distant cry of a fangirl*

Anyway... I wanted to know is that. Would. It. Be. Okay?

I mean.. yall are the readers.. so.. please.. please tell me. The earlier, I know... the faster I can write and publish that book.. cause heck that book is dope.

So.. for the MALE PROTAGONIST.. comment your Vote on one of them given below to help me out.

1. East Asian.

2. Not East Asian.

The last day to Vote,  will be on the day where I will finish with The Hybrid...

So let the Votes begin!

Have a great day ahead.

Love.
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
274K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
1.4M 38.7K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...