A Thick Girl's Love

By WinnieJaNae

"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you reso... More

Chapter *1*
Chapter *2*
Chapter *3*
Chapter *4*
Chapter *5*
Chapter *6*
Chapter *7*
Chapter *8*
Chapter *9*
Chapter *10*
Chapter *11*
Chapter *12*
Chapter *13*
Chapter *14*
Chapter *15*
Chapter *16*
Chapter *17*
Chapter *18*
Chapter *19*
Chapter *20*
Chapter *21*
Chapter *22*
Chapter *23*
Chapter *24*
Chapter *25*
Chapter *26*
Chapter *27*
Chapter *28*
Chapter *29*
Chapter *30*
Chapter *31*
Chapter *32*
Chapter *33*
Chapter *34*
Chapter *35*
Chapter *36*
Chapter *37*
Chapter *38*
Chapter *39*
Chapter *40*
Chapter *41*
Chapter *42*
Chapter *43*
Chapter *44*
Chapter *45*
Chapter *46*
Chapter *47*
Chapter *48*
Chapter *50*
Chapter *51*
Chapter *52*
Chapter *53*
Chapter *54*
Chapter *55*
Chapter *56*
Chapter *57*
Chapter *58*
Cahpter *59*
Chapter *60*
Chapter *61*
Chapter *62*
Chapter *63*
Chapter *64*
Chapter *65*
Chapter *66*
Chapter *67*

Chapter *49*

5.3K 248 24
By WinnieJaNae

The Apartment^^

7:45 P.M.

We had just gotten off the plane a little while ago. We grabbed our luggage and met up with our Uber. We didn't have to rush anywhere, so we just asked to get dropped off not too far from our place. Tyrie was really hyper for someone who had just been sitting in one spot for over 6 hours.

Tyrie said we had to take a quick tour of Florida since I had never been here so that's what we did for a few hours. We have to reschedule some other plans for a later date because I am spent after the short plane ride. Jet lag was a real bitch.

I really wanted to go to Disney World Resort and the Animal Kingdom. I've wanted to go since I was young but my folks always said we couldn't afford it. We grabbed a quick bite at a Dunkin Donuts. Now that we were hyped up on sugar we were headed to the apartment to get comfortable, and maybe unpack a little bit.

We had just gotten to the apartment. I had never seen it in real life before, only pictures. I knew I would love it though.

"So is it as big as the pictures made it look?"

"Nah..it is even bigger. Not too big, but big enough for the both of us and maybe another person of we wanted."

I scrunched my face up at the thought of a roommate. I would be fanned of I share my space with another nigga other than Ty. He would never go for that, and I would hate to choke a bitch out if she even tried to suggest being out other roommate. I don't play that shit.

"Nope. We good on that fam. We're both too crazy to have a member of the opposite sex live with us."

"Shit I hear no lies. I would go to jail for killing a nigga for even suggesting living with us. That is not up for discussion. This ain't the Red Table and I don't look like Jada Pickett Smith at all."

"Aww your crazy matches my crazy so well. Gimme kiss daddy."

We kissed and grabbed another Uber to the apartment. When we got there I had to admit I was shocked. The building was beautiful with the dark red brick and black window panes. It was dark and mysterious looking, but in a good way. Also it was kept up really well. There was no litter, and every bush and tree was groomed. I could really get used to this. College life was already looking good for us.

We didn't stop at the desk which was weird. We just headed right to the elevator.

"Now they only gave us one copy of the key. We can go get you a pair made tomorrow, but for right now. Why don't you look around our new home.", he unlocked the door and pushed it open for me dramatically.

"Wow Ty you are so ex- woah."

This place was beautiful. It was spacious and very bright. Tyrie was right about it not being too big for us. I walked to the small yet modern kitchen. I could already see myself cooking us both dinner here, sharing breakfast before going to class. It was adorable.

The living room was already furnished with off white couches, a t.v., and a small coffee table. I would probably add some plants and wall decorations, but for now it would work. It was a cute set-up that we could enjoy when we have our annual cuddle and movie nights, or when we entertain our new neighbors.

Next stop was the bed room. There were two bed rooms. The first one was meant to be my baby's room, while I would take the smaller room. Now of course the plans have changed to is sharing the bigger room and the smaller room being something else. Maybe an office with spare closets we could use for extra stuff we couldn't fit in the bed room closet space.

Out the bedroom doors was a view of the pool below. I could just barely make out the campus from here.

I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my middle. He put his chin on my shoulder amd sighed at the view. I could have sworn he sniffed my hair but I could be imagining it.

"So do you love it?", he breathed tightening his hold on my pudge.

"Yea it's amazing baby. I can really picture us living a real life here."

He stuffed his face in my back and bit me. I laughed and tried to shake him off. He finally let me go and chuckled at my laugh. I sounded like a walrus chocking on plastic when I laughed.

"You sound you are trying to cough up a hair ball."

I pouted at him trying to make him feel bad for laughing at me.

"Awe baby girl I'm sorry. Stop pouting those pretty lips at me. You know I love your laugh, even if it does sound like a dying cat."

I rolled my eyes and started walking back through the house.

"Fuck you."

"Shit bet, you know I been trying to drop dick off in you and have you screaming my name do the neighbors can hear."

"Boy nobody wants that ex community dick. Only lord knows where its been."

"In your mouth."

I turned around so quick but he had already ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I banged on it and yelled that I could wait all day.

********
It had been a couple of hours. Tyrie had long come out of the bath room once he realized that he couldn't stay in there forever. Espically after I had made bacon mac & cheese for us both.  I couldn't make a big dinner becayse we didn't have real groceries and had yet to unpack.

Tyrie basically licked his bowl clean. When he got up to put it in the sink he made sure to rub his front against my back.

"Oh so you get some food in your stomach and start thinking it's nasty time huh?"

Hee kissed his teeth at me. "Please all the time is nasty time for us. You know we both some freaks."

"No you're a freak. I'm a child of God. I am pure and innocent."

He laughed a little too hard at that. Then he leaned over to grab his phone that had been lying screen up on the counter.

"Who texting us?"

"Oh nobody I'm just scrolling through our old conversations. I'm trying to remember how pure and innocent you really are."

I gasped and tried to get his phone. His stupid ass put it over his head to where I couldn't reach it. I finally gave it up after a while.

"Fucking tall people. Then you over her bringing up old shit. I could be be on again you don't know."

"Lies. I know you too well. You can't be born again because one you are still a virgin. Nextly of all, you still wouldn't be innocent based on how you were asking to sit on my face days before we left home. Remember that?"

I blinked at him.

I blinked twice.

"I don't recall." I said shrugging.

"Of course you don't pretty girl, but I ain't mad at you. It's just the Taurus in you."

"You right you right."

We sat in comfortable silence before I had to end it.

"Hi. My name's Shunt'A and you're watching Disney channel."

Ty fell out of the chair he was sitting in onto the floor. He was laughing so hard but no sound was coming out. I didn't think he would actually hear me. I guess seeing his laughing made me laugh too. Sinn we were both rolling on the floor laughing with teas on our faces form laughing too hard.

"Whew."

"Whew chillay that was comedy gold."

"Why the fuck would you even say that Tae. That was so random. Where did that even come from?"

I honeatly didn't know. I was just thinking about the old commercials and wondered what it felt like to say that so I did.

"I don't know to be honest with you. I guess I just wanted to welcome you back to Disney channel."

He smiled at me and said some words. I was so fovies on watching him in that moment that I didn't even hear. This was perfect.

So this is my second fucking time writing this because Wattpad is a bitch and deleted my shit even though u had already published it. Anyway...

You guys ask and I shall deliver.

Fun fact: I actually said " My name's Ashaunte and you're watching Disney channel" while otp with my best friend. I was just scrolling down IG and thought about the commercials. I whispered it but I guess she heard either way. Needless to say, we got a few laughs out of it.

1509 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
155K 5.8K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
70.2K 2.6K 40
The whole world knows her name. Or so, it seems. Enjoy Lilliana and Teyanne's uphill battle of desire, decision, and distrust. "You always mad abou...
3.2M 117K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴