Batmom & Batfamily Imagines [...

By problematicwoman-

Various of one-shots involving the Batfamily. Yep, I'm back with a book 2! I hope this can be better than the... More

our little family || Dick Grayson
romeo and juliet || Damian Wayne
Batboys Headcanons
changes || Batfamily
out of character || Jason Todd
identity || Jason Todd
santa || Tim Drake
identity || Jason Todd (Alternative Ending)
dance off || Damian Wayne
what mothers do || Damian Wayne
two-faced || Tim Drake
possession || Tim Drake
false suspicion || Jason Todd
- happy new year -
I can do it || Bruce Wayne
beauty || Bruce Wayne
housewife || Dick Grayson
nightmare || Damian Wayne
we will always be one || Tim Drake
healing voice || Batfamily
Damian's little secret || Damian Wayne
punishment || Jason Todd [NSFW]
rendezvous || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
baby talk || Batboys
waking him up || Jason Todd
dirty mouth || Tim Drake [NSFW]
cuddles || Bruce Wayne
hot mama || Batboys
Fifty shades of Tim || Tim Drake [NSFW]
crushing || Dick Grayson
withering flower || Damian Wayne
heartless || Damian Wayne
*ENDINGS*
(more than) good enough || Jason Todd
strong little bird || Batmom & Dick
hot wife || Bruce Wayne
sweet || Dick Grayson
what they do when you're cold [HC]
his || Jason Todd
telling them that you're dating someone [HC]
gay batboys [HC]
falling for the enemy || Damian Wayne [NSFW]
pay attention to me || Bruce Wayne [NSFW]
NOTE*
pillar || Dick Grayson
when Batmom gets mad [HC]
comfort || Damian Wayne
never be the same || Batfamily
-requests: closed-
what you deserve || Jason Todd
welcome to the family || Damian Wayne
number one fan || Tim Drake
do you know? || Dick Grayson
the perfect one || Jason Todd [NSFW]
let me take the lead || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
update
moving on || Tim Drake
oblivious || Damian Wayne
little sister || Damian Wayne
a little reminder || Jason Todd
so
still alive || Jason Todd
no label || Bruce Wayne
away || Damian Wayne
memories || Dick Grayson [NSFW-ish]
go to bed || Damian Wayne
tension || Jason Todd [ mild NSFW ]
funfunfun! (reqs open read below)
slice of sanity || Tim Drake
plushies | Jason T.
Comfort in a company | Dick G.
Videos | Batmom
Little things | Damian W
Bickering | Tim D
Feelings | Bruce W
sleeping arrangements | Batmom

sacrifice || Jason Todd

5.9K 97 15
By problematicwoman-

Requested: ginger300

A/N: it's been a year since the last time I watched Supernatural, I forget most of the things but I still remember the basic stuff like Demon contract and stuff like that.

We'll see if I can nail it. I will twist it a little and try to make it a wee more angsty, I hope you don't mind?

This is basically a 'how Jason is revived' but without the pit.

Warning(s): ANGST, death, blood, language.

::

You were devastated when you received the news of Jason's death, you poured all of your anger out by hunting recklessly. The love of your life was fucking gone? Because of a crazy clown on the loose? That really sounded like a huge bullshit to you until you had to come to his funeral and you began looking for troubles with whatever creatures you encountered since then.

This of course reached the Winchesters' ears. They called you to Bobby's place, promising for a good, thrilling hunt. But no, all you got was an earful of how you shouldn't be reckless and that they really care about you, they didn't need you to go and get your ass killed.

"I'm sorry, [name]," Sam tried to sympathize. "But it will get better, I've been through this before."

You glared at him, screaming and crying your words to get them into their heads, the reason why you couldn't accept it. "I know, but he's dead, Sam! Really, truly, fucking DEAD, Jason- my boyfriend- is dead 6 feet under! He's not like you. He's not like Dean! He- he was killed by a fucking clown! Not- not some supernatural entities! God- I'm sorry, I just miss him, Sam, so much."

While you appreciated it, you really did, but every time you laid in your bed you used to share with Jason, you felt this void within you. The emptiness he had caused by leaving you forever, his side of the bed was empty and cold. You usually would stare at his broad back- and even after all these years you couldn't just forget about him.

Dating became very taboo for you and you had never felt anybody's warmth anymore. It became too much, you couldn't handle the loneliness anymore and all you could do was this.

Doing one damn thing that you hated the most, the reason why you were hunting in the first place.

The demon was inside the Devil's Trap, narrowing their eyes at you with their fangs bared before then it turned into a sly smile.

"Ah, the Winchesters' pet," they sneered, crossing their arms across their chest. They knew you were against summoning demons and this definitely happened because you were desperate. "What do I owe you the pleasure?"

"Cut the shit," you hissed, "I need you to bring Jason back."

"Ahhh, your... Beloved?" They cackled, "what do I get in return?"

"You get my fucking soul and also, you won't get your ass exorcised back to Hell."

"Tempting, yet, enough," they pondered for a moment, sitting their ass on the ground with their legs crossed. Then, a satisfied smirk played across their lips. "Ahh, an entertainment."

"Take what you want, I don't give a fuck."

"Deal," they laughed loudly.

**

The demon kept their promise, the only positive thing about demons that they kept their words, days after you made a pact Bruce called you that Jason was back. You knew that you also had to take it with a grain of salt. Bruce told you that he was terrorizing Gotham, being a criminal lord.

You never found out what kind of 'entertainment' the sick demon had mentioned, but the moment you faced Red Hood the person who you'd known to be your long dead boyfriend- raised his gun at you.

"Jason?"

The safety clicked, "who the fuck are you?"

His voice might be distorted but you were still able to tell that it was Jason, the way he talked still had not changed save for his body. He was taller, bigger, more muscular than before.

"It's me," you breathed, tears pooling in your eyes and all you wanted to do was to launch yourself at him, bring him into your arms and feel his warm body, you really needed to know if he was truly alive. "It's me Jason, you don't remember me?"

"I asked you first," he growled, taking one step closer to you, and another, and another, until the barrel of his gun was pressing painfully against your forehead.

You didn't flinch, you didn't move. All you did was stare into the white lenses of his hood with fresh hot tears rolling down your cheeks, lips trembling before you could finally manage to say your name and who you were.

"I missed you so much," you sobbed, falling onto your knees before him. You were so relived that you didn't even realize that he had lowered his gun, you might not seen it but he was frowning.

"Explain."

You did, you explained everything leaving out the fact you made a contract with a demon, you were being honest with him even though you could see it in his eyes- he had taken off his stupid helmet thankfully because it was no use since you knew who he was anyways. He didn't believe you, obviously, he didn't even bother to hide it.

"You were saying, you hunt supernatural creatures?"

"Yes," you managed a teary smile for him, your legs dangling over the top of the building you both were sitting at- he was a few feet by you with his gun in his hand. This was also the talk you had with him years ago, minus the gun and distance, the incredulous look he had was absolutely adorable and he had that exact same look now.

"What did past me say?"

"That I am joking."

"I still think you are," he honestly responded to which you only replied with a chuckle. "But you could also be telling the truth, I crawled my way out of my grave after all."

"I'm...sorry," you looked away, lifting your knees up to your chest as your arms wrapped around your legs. "I should've looked for you instead of being too preoccupied with torturing vampires."

His beautiful blue eyes widened considerably, "vampires exist too?"

Jason didn't come and meet you after that, he was busy trying to get Bruce's attention while you continued hunting. That was your life, one thing that helped you to cope even after he came back and told you he couldn't date you anymore because he just didn't have his memories about you.

The only times he met you were only to ask you your address and take his belongings back, he told you he'd live in his safehouse. He either didn't notice how broken you were or didn't care at all or maybe he just didn't want to feel even guiltier.

"Sorry," was the word he said as he slung the last bag over his shoulder. He was avoiding your eyes and you couldn't blame him.

God- wherever the fuck he was- knows that the damned demon was laughing somewhere they were currently at, eating their fucking popcorn and watch you went through your misery like they were watching some classic drama.

"No, I understand. Thank you for everything, Jason," was your response before you closed the door on him, unable to held back the dam any longer. You slid down against the door, breath stuck in your throat. You didn't know what you wanted to do, cry? Be angry? Laughing at how it turned out?

You settled for all of them, beggars couldn't be choosers.

At least you knew he was alive.

Still, it didn't make the fact that he left you- not his fault, though- hurt any less. It was just as devastating as when he was buried six feet under if not more. His family apologized to you, the Winchesters and Bobby were getting suspicious of you. You might be good at lying to others but not to hunters like yourself.

Years past, you encountered Jason more than a few times, he was with his group. With this red hair young man and this beautiful...orange skinned woman. The family of the bat, it was what Cas called them, visited you often, though. They tried to fill the empty void in your heart, Mrs. Wayne also went out of her way to get you to shop and help her with her job. Her normal job.

The things they did cured your sadness for some moments but when you took a quick look at your bedroom door, it was back. They told you that they talked to him, they sworn that they saw a little bit of recognition in Jason's eyes for a brief moment.

That made you happy but still didn't make you brave enough to get your hopes up.

And like any cliché movie, Jason was back in front of your door in the last moments of your life. You still had like...what? Two weeks before those damned hounds get you. But you know what? You'd take that chance. You'd fucking take it if it meant to be with the person you loved again.

"I remember everything," Jason started, his eyes were red and holy shit did he look like a goddamn mess. That was saying something since you were most definitely more than a mess than he was, all of those lost sleep because of the fear that struck you when you heard barks or howls. "I, fuck- I'm sorry."

No, I'm sorry for not being able to be with you any longer.

"It's okay," you assured him lamely, feeling a little awkward after years of not properly talking to him, just a small acknowledging nod. Opening the door a little wider, you stepped aside to let him in. "Uh, it's a little messy right now. I hope you don't mind."

Shaking his head, Jason walked in. He remembered everything and you didn't do any changes to the small flat, his books were still in their case by the TV. He could tell you took care of his precious books judging from the lack of dust on the surface. Not to mention those silly pictures you both took in a photo-booth, they were glued onto the side of the shelf.

Everything was the same safe for the salt lines all over the place, specifically, places where people could sneak in through. Like your windows. When he looked back, you were fixing another line of salt in front of the front door with your foot.

"What's this for?" His eyes narrowed at you before he took your hand, he guided you to sit on the couch then plopped by your side, facing you. "And don't lie, I know for a fact when you start making barrier from salt shit is gonna be bad."

You rolled your eyes at him, you couldn't help but realize that it took everything in your to do just that. You need some sleep soon. "I always secure this place, Jay. You just never notice, I always be subtle with the salt," you jested.

He raised his eyebrow at you before relenting, still not believing you yet but he supposed it did make a little sense if not none.

Why did everything had to turn out like this, why now? Jason was talking, probably apologizing again. You couldn't focus on what he said, you only responded him with small nods and noncommittal hum. The bastard was clearly enjoying the show, they gave Jason's memory back after all this fucking time.

The scoff escaping your mouth couldn't be stopped and Jason took it as a negative response to his apology that you hadn't responded yet.

"I knew you won't forgive me," he started to stand up.

"Wha- no, Jay!" You held his strong with your hands, gripping tightly onto him. "No, I- I forgive you. There's nothing to apologize for in the first place. Stay please?"

He considered your request before nodding, "is there anything I can help you with?"

"No," you looped your arms around his, resting your head on his shoulder. "Just stay," a beat, "am I still your girlfriend?"

"You still want to be my-?" He pointed at himself, seemingly baffled at your question. It was a normal reaction for he had pointed a gun at you when you finally met again, left you not long after because he had no memories of you- which was understandable in your opinion, then came back after years of pretty much abandoning you for the second time.

"Why not?" You whispered, snuggling into him more. A smile spread across your face, I don't have much time left- "I've been waiting for you, but if you'll accept me that is. If you won't then-"

"What? No, no," Jason took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers before giving your hand a squeeze. "It should be my line, damn it."

You giggled, "not anymore."

::

I should STOP falling asleep midway writing because dang the plot always changes when I do that.

I'm sorry it strays from what you wanted, I kinda want it to end angsty? But at the same time...not? So I left it at this.

The ending I planned was for the reader to like- missing, so the Winchesters and the Batfam, and Jason of course, won't found her, uhhhhh- messed up body.

IS IT ENOUGH ANGST FOR YOU READERS YET? XD
I could've sworn most of the request is angst djsksjsk

I don't mind tho :x ONTO THE NEXT REQUEST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...