UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

Erinnics tarafından

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... Daha Fazla

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
55 - IT'S ENOUGH
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

38 - PROTECT HER

639 27 0
Erinnics tarafından

|3rd person's POV|

Bin made his way to where the sniffles were coming from. He balled his fists in anger as he saw his bestfriend covered with flour and eggs. What made him angrier was, Hyerim poured another bag of flour over Jiyoon's head.

Hyerim, Minji and the other two girls had evil grins on their faces as they laughed at Jiyoon. "What? Still won't stay away from them?" Minji smiled sarcastically as she pulled Jiyoon's hair.

"Stay away from who?" Bin asked as he gritted his teeth.

The girls looked at him surprised as Minji quickly let go of Jiyoon's hair. "B-Bin...i-it's n-not w-what y-you t-think." She stuttered.

"Then what are you doing? Are you playing?" He asked as his eyes were raged with anger. Then, Sanha and Eunwoo came running with worry all over their faces. Eunwoo was about to help Jiyoon but Bin got her first.

Bin helped her stand up as he took off his coat and wrapped it around her body.

"E-Eunwoo." Hyerim stuttered as her eyes widened knowing that her hand was covered with flour.

Minji grabbed Bin's arm but he quickly shoved her hand away. "B-Bin, I-I-I c-can e-explain." She stuttered.

"No one asked for your excuses." He replied sternly and paid back his attention to Jiyoon. Sanha then came running to Bin and Jiyoon as he examined his noona.

"N-Noona, a-are you o-okay?" He asked, about to tear up. "I'm okay Sanha." She replied in a soft yet weak voice.

Bin then carried her in a bridal style all the way back downstairs to take her to the nurse's office.

Eunwoo didn't follow them since he had to take care of the girls. "Hyerim, were you part of this?" He asked in a stern voice as he balled his fists.

"E-Eunwoo.." She stuttered. "Answer me, were you part of this?!" He asked once again as his voice got louder.

"Y-yes. But I-I c-can e-explain." She stuttered, lowering her head as Eunwoo scoffed. "I can't believe that Jiyoon had a friend like you. I thought you were nice." He added as he turned his back against them.

"E-Eunwoo..I like you." She said as she hugged him.

Eunwoo removed her hands off his waist as he responded, "I don't like someone who hurts my friend." He then walked away without looking back.

|Sanha's POV|

I followed Bin hyung as he brought Jiyoon noona to the nurse's office. I felt so guilty. I felt super responsible for what happened to her.

If only...if only I quickly helped her. If only I wasn't such a coward to protect my noona from those mean girls.

I clenched my fists as warm tears streamed down my cheeks while watching Jiyoon noona covered with flour and eggs. Her eyes were red and puffy as he clung unto Bin hyung.

We rushed to the nurse's office as Bin hyung laid her on one of the beds. He quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned noona's face.

I really felt sorry for her since she still kept on crying as she balled her fists. Her face was already clean, thanks to Bin hyung. But her hair and her uniform were still dirty.

Suddenly she sat up on the bed as tears were endlessly escaping from her eyes. Bin hyung pulled her into a warm, comforting hug as she buried her face into his chest.

"I..I thought I was b-brave. I..I had too much c-confidence w-when I..c-confronted t-them..but, I guess..I-I was wrong. Too wrong." She cried.

"There, there." Bin hyung comforted her as he patted her back.

"I'm not even brave enough to protect myself, how can I even protect you guys?" She sniffed as they parted.

"Yah, don't worry about us. Worry about yourself first." Bin hyung said with concern.

"O-okay, I think I should wash up first." Jiyoon noona said.

"Let me give you some clothes. I'll be back, stay here with Sanha." Bin hyung said as he walked out of the room.

"N-noona..a-are y-you o-okay?" I stuttered, too much guilty of I've done wrong. She just nodded in reply as she wiped her warm tears. She looked at the floor as I faced her.

She was hurt. "If only I ran to her and helped her, she wouldn't have ended like this." I thought to myself, clenching my fists in regret.

"Here, change into this. These are your gym clothes, I got it from your locker." Bin hyung said as he handed her a paper bag. Jiyoon noona nodded as she made her way out of the nurse's office.

"I...i-it's all my fault." I looked down as I tried to hold my tears back. "Sanha, don't blame yourself. You haven't done anything wrong." Bin hyung said as he patted my back.

"I...I can't believe I've liked a girl like her. Plus, I even made a deal with Jiyoon that she'll help me. It turns out, she's not an angel like I used to think. She's even a backstabber, I feel so sorry for Jiyoon." He added with concern on his voice.

Later on, Jiyoon noona came back as she had changed into her gym clothes. I couldn't take it anymore. So I stood up and walked towards her.

"N-noona..I-I'm s-sorry." I looked down as I clenched my fists in guilt. "I-It was a-all my f-fault." I stuttered between sobs and pulled her into a hug.

She hugged me back while patting my back. "Sanha, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Jiyoon noona said.

"B-But..I saw you w-with them..b-but I..I got scared then I-I ran to your..room as I looked for..B-Bin hyung.."I stuttered, burying my face on her shoulder. "Yah, it's not your fault. I'm okay now, that's what it matters." She smiled and broke the hug.

"Thanks for your concern. You're such a good kid." She released another smile as she wiped my tears. "It's a relief that you're okay now. But, I'm still sorry." I replied sniffing as hiccups escaped from my mouth.

"Aigoo." She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Stop crying now."

|Jiyoon's POV|

"You okay?" Bin asked. "Yeah, thanks for helping me back there." I replied with a smile.

"Eeshh, you..you should stay away from those girls." He said with concern on his voice.

"Bin." I called him as he hummed in response. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why would I be okay? Seeing my bestfriend so messed up ruins my day." He replied. "No, that's not what I meant. Hyerim, I mean about her. Are you okay?" I asked with worry.

"Well...I-I think it would be best if I'd forget that I fell for her in first sight. Too silly to listen to huh?" He chuckled sarcastically. "I'm sorry Bin." I said, lowering down my head.

"Why are you saying sorry even if you haven't done anything wrong?" He asked. "I just..feel sorry for you." I replied.

"Me too. I didn't knew that Hyerim would do such thing to you." He said.

Suddenly, the door bursted out open as a familiar figure barged inside. "Yah! Kim Jiyoon, are you okay? You made me worried sick." He said as he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"E-Eunwoo. I-I'm fine." I stuttered as I felt my cheeks burning. He broke the hug as he examined my face. "Are you sure?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine, thanks." I replied, lowering my head.

Silence took over the room as it got awkward. I was about to say something when another person barged inside.

"Jiyoon! My Jiyoon!" He exclaimed with worry all over his face. As soon as he saw me, he ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

How many hugs do I have to get today? This is already the fourth time.

"Oppa, I'm fine." I said as I patted his back. "Yah, how could you say that you're fine? Why can't you just let your tears out?" He said as we parted.

"I'm okay now." I said with a reassuring smile. "But, how did you know about what happened?" I asked curiously.

"I was walking towards your classroom then I over heard some students talking about you. They said that five girls were picking on you but thanks to Bin, you were saved." He explained.

"What? Really?" I asked as I turned wide-eyed. "Wow. But, how did they know?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know either. But what's important is you're fine now right?" He replied as I nodded in reply.

"You should keep your guard up sis. Don't let others look down on you." He said as he patted my head.

"When did you become such a good big brother?" I joked. "Yah! You should be thankful that you have one." He snorted as everyone chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed, facing each one of us. "Oppa, chill." I chuckled.

"Ok." He nodded as he took a deep breath. "So, Bin thank you for helping Jiyoon earlier." He said as he patted Bin's shoulder.

"No problem hyung. Besides, it's my duty to protect your sister or I'll be dead meat right?" He asked with a chuckle.

"It's good that you know." MJ-oppa replied jokingly.

-

A/N: Wow. This chapter was quite long. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! 💞💞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
3.8K 137 9
The Web Drama starring Astro, To Be Continued, written with a twist, with a few new characters.
148 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...
71.3K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆