b.i-we got married {COMPLETED}

By byeolrangdan

being a member of a famous rookie girl group , she was invited to be on a show called 'we got married'. she w... More

members
β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β™‘6β™‘
β™‘7β™‘
La La La
The Boots
Wow Thing
β™‘8β™‘
β™‘9β™‘
β™‘10β™‘
β™‘11β™‘
β™‘12β™‘
β™‘13β™‘
β™‘14β™‘
β™‘15β™‘
β™‘16β™‘
β™‘17β™‘
Whatta Man
β™‘18β™‘
β™‘19β™‘
β™‘20β™‘
β™‘21β™‘
β™‘22β™‘
β™‘23β™‘
β™‘24β™‘
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘
β™‘27β™‘
β™‘28β™‘
β™‘29β™‘
β™‘30β™‘
β™‘31β™‘
β™‘32β™‘
Crazy
β™‘33β™‘
β™‘34β™‘
β™‘35β™‘
β™‘36β™‘
Roller Coaster
β™‘37β™‘
β™‘38β™‘
Downpour
Cosmic Dust
β™‘39β™‘
*Rough
You're My Star
Like A Fool
β™‘40β™‘
β™‘41β™‘
*Hann
Siren
Bye
β™‘42β™‘
β™‘43β™‘
β™‘44β™‘
β™‘45β™‘
Rough (Ikon)
Hann (Ikon)
Love Scenario
Don't Forget
β™‘46β™‘
β™‘47β™‘
β™‘48β™‘
β™‘49β™‘
*One of These Nights
I Love You , I'll Remember You
I Love You Boy (Eunhwon Solo)
β™‘50β™‘
β™‘52β™‘
β™‘53β™‘
β™‘54β™‘
β™‘55β™‘
new ff!

β™‘51β™‘

1.6K 47 3
By byeolrangdan

Month: November

Hanbin's pov
a month has past by ever since me and Eunhwon started filming. and i decided , i have to confess today.

through the filming , my feelings for her grew more and more deeper. i'm going to go crazy if i don't tell her how i feel.

i already washed up so i'm waiting for her to get ready to go to bed. she was taking her shower now.

in the meantime , i texted Bobby to tell him about my decision.

right after i replied back to Bobby , Eunhwon came out from the bathroom. "Eunhwon , i need to tell you something really important." i said.

by the way , the cameras aren't on.

"what is it?" she said sitting next to me. "it might come as a shock to you but i'm going to sau it anyway." she looked at me with a confused look.

"i like you Eunhwon. as in like you more than a friend , like a lady." i said. my heart is pounding like crazy.

she gave me a smile and said , "oppa , i like you too." "j-jjinja? you don't have to make me feel better if you don't have feelings for me you know-"

"i'm serious oppa. i really like you." Eunhwon said. "i-i didn't expect that..i thought you and Taehyung sunbaenim or Jungkook sunbaenim were together." i said rubbing my nape.

she chuckled and shaked her head. "so , shall we start?" i asked and she looked at me. "start what?"

"start dating." i said and she smiled widely to me. "of course! but do we keep it a secret from our company?" she asked and i shaked my head.

"we should inform them. but i'm a little worried for my ceo." i said sighing. "wae?" "because i'm under a dating ban."

"actually , me too." Eunhwon said. "shall we just tell them anyway? maybe they'll change their way of thinking." she suggested and i nodded.

"we're free from schedules tomorrow so let's go see our own ceo." i said and she nodded. both of us lay down in the bed.

after Eunhwon went to sleep , i took my phone and texted Bobby about it.

Haeyoon's pov
all my members slept the moment they got onto the car. i was about to go to sleep as well until i received a text from Bobby.

"guys.." i said out loud but none of them moved. "guys! Eunhwon is dating!" i shouted and all five of them woke up.

"mwo?!" Jenny asked. "it's probably a joke to make us wake up." Eunso said. "yah , you're the maknae now. don't stuff words in my mouth." i said.

"then what is it?" Jiyeon asked. "Eunhwon is dating Hanbin oppa." i said and all of them perked up.

"jjinja? it's not a lie?" Hyoeun asked and i nodded. "they confessed to each other just now. Hanbin oppa told Bobby oppa and Bobby oppa just texted me about it." i said.

"heol. but did she forget about our dating ban?" Jane asked and i shaked my head. "they're gonna visit their own ceo. Hanbin oppa will visit YG's Ceo while Eunhwon will see Bang-PD." i said.

"do you think Bang-PD will allow it?" Eunso asked and the members kept quiet. we all knew Bang-PD might go against the relationship because our sunbaenim , Jin , also went through something like this too.

he and a girl had mutual feelings for one another and wanted to start a relationship together. but when Jin asked if he can start a secret relationship with her , Bang-PD was so against it he even threatened Jin that he'll kick him out of the company if he insists to do what he wants.

that girl Jin likes was just a normal friend he had so she wasn't known by the public at all. the situation isn't the same but it's similar. the girl then convinced Jin to let her go and pursue his dream instead.

please let Eunhwon and Hanbin be together.

—————————————————————

A/N : before any Armys comment , let me remind you that the part about Jin is all FAKE. Fanfictions are FAKE. please don't spread hate. spread love :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 17
"We didn't get married because of love, but I'll make sure we stay married because of love" 🀍 πŸ…#74 kwonsoonyoung - 030821 πŸ…#3 joshuahong - 040821 ...
5.5K 410 27
YG entertainment company, One of the best entertainment company in South Korea. After the debut of IKON, Mr.Yang planned another debut, in 2016, a gi...
718 53 11
In a world of unwritten rules and hidden desires, Jung Wooyoung has struck a deal with Jeong Yunho. A relationship with no strings attached, a friend...
28.8K 744 44
β†’everything happen in this world must have THE REASON behind it← A story about Hae Eunbi and Kim Hanbin were the couple before this and they have a d...