The Fog ⇢ Dead by Daylight On...

lxstthxxght द्वारा

CURRENTLY RE-WRITING, SO UPDATES PENDING FOR SOME CHAPTERS .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。 « the mist is alluring, hypnotizing... अधिक

☽ introduction ☾
☽ killers ☾
« evan macmillan "the trapper" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙
𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔
𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
« philip ojomo "the wraith" »
𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗
« max thompson jr. "the hillbilly" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« sally smithson "the nurse" »
𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔
« michael myers "the shape" »
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
« lisa sherwood "the hag" »
𝚒𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚡
« bubba "junior" sawyer "the cannibal" »
𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« herman carter "the doctor" »
𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔
« anna "the huntress" »
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝
« frederick "freddy" charles krueger "the nightmare" »
𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕
« amanda young "the pig" »
𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
« kenneth "jeffrey hawk" chase "the clown" »
The New Clown
The New Clown
Coulrophobia
« rin yamaoka "the spirit" »
Spirit's Fury
Tears
« frank morrison "the legion" »
𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎
𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎
Her
Fights And Tears
Not You
Not You
Let Her Go
Broken And Bloody
Broken And Bloody
You're The Worst
Different
« joey "the legion" »
Joey's Mixtape
Joey's Mixtape
Warmth
Warmth
A Little Bit Of Both
« susie "the legion" »
Susie's Mixtape
Susie's Mixtape
Clarity
Shy
« julie "the legion" »
Julie's Mixtape
Julie's Mixtape
Cigarettes
« adiris "the plague" »
Sickness
Broken
☽ survivors ☾
« jake park "solitary survivalist" »
Snapped
« nea karlsson "urban artist" »
Spray Paint
« laurie strode "determined survivor" »
Somewhat Like Him
☽ multiple characters ☾
The Four Of You
Cold
Cold
Falling Hard
Shocks And Traps
Dare To Be Toxic
Friends
Blinded And Rabbits
Fire And Water
Sprinting
Masks
☽ events ☾
Vigo's Pupil
Vigo's Apprentice
Osseous Carcass
Seeping Hollow
yearly update lmao
minor update!

𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

3.1K 73 8
lxstthxxght द्वारा

✩ Frederick "Freddy" Charles Krueger "The Nightmare" ✘ Reader ✩

❝I always sleep better with you by my side.❞

EDITED ON 5/21/22

You were lying on your couch, it was about two in the morning, and you could not sleep. You rubbed your face as your television illuminated your body with a faint glow. A groan fell from your mouth as you blinked away the lack of energy that inhabited your body. For a moment, you acquired a sense of peace where you could relax, but it was short-lived as your telephone rang. You rolled your eyes as you picked up the device and scanned the name before answering. Quentin's voice came through your phone. He questioned how you were. You laughed weakly as you studied the dots on your ceiling. "I'm doing as well as I can... How about you? Why are you up this early?"

Quentin replied to you with a strained laugh and an obvious excuse. You knew he had the same problem you did, and that was something you learned to bond over. In your conversation, you heard a knock at your door. You briefly paused the call and left the phone on your coffee table before heading to your front door. You closed one of your eyes and looked through the peephole. You backed away from the door and rolled your eyes when you saw who it was.

"Why the hell are you at my door at this time of night, Quentin?" Quentin just smiled, pushed the bright red button on his phone, reached into his jacket pocket, and pulled out a white pill bottle with melatonin printed on it in big letters. You shrugged when you saw the plastic container and moved to the side to allow Quentin in. You looked outside before you shut your door. In the darkness, the wind was evident. It sung against leaves and howled against branches. But with the song of the wild was the gentle swiping of knives against one another. You ended up closing the door with a shiver down your spine, whereas Quentin was behind you, rambling on about the effects of the pills he possessed.

You watched as Quentin opened the white bottle and poured a couple of pills out. He stepped forward, grabbed your hand, and plopped them into your palm. Quentin stepped back to try and seal the bottle back together, but when he looked up towards you, he froze. His eyes widened, and he dropped the plastic container onto the ground causing all the tablets to litter your hardwood. You frowned as you looked down at the mess, but your vision snapped back on Quentin when he started to back away in fear with a multitude of 'no's' leaving his mouth. Your head tilted to the side with confusion as he hit his tailbone against the back of your couch. You weren't sure why his breathing continued to accelerate until you turned to look back at your front door.

Multiple blades curled around the wooden frame, fog exerted from the cracked door, and you couldn't tell if you imagined the faint hums of child-like music or not. Slowly your front door swung open, and a man with burnt skin wearing a fedora and a striped sweater stood in its place. He had a broad smile on his face as he started towards you. You stayed still, frozen even, you awaited pain, but it never came. Instead, the man went straight for Quentin, who gasped for air because of a panic attack that had currently formed. His frightened eyes searched you for help, but you stayed glued to your spot. You wanted to help. Honestly, you did. You'd grown close to Quentin. However, your priorities had ended up somewhere else.

"I've missed your screams. You tried so damn hard to stay away from me. From what you need! Which is a long, quiet nap!" The burnt man's rough laugh echoed around you and filled your living room as he pierced his bladed hand into Quentin's chest. Quentin sobbed for help in horror and pain as his warm blood spilled onto your cold floor. You looked down at your hands to not watch his blood move closer to your feet. The pills from earlier were still in your palm. You pondered the thought of taking them but turned your hand to the side to let them drop to the floor with the other tablets and the newfound body.

"Can you please clean this whole mess up, Freddy? I gave you what you wanted...." You turned away from the blood-filled scene to shut your front door. As the door became flesh with the frame, Freddy came up behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders. His blades fanned out rhythmically and curved around your collarbone, which caused a shudder down your spine. You looked up at your ceiling as guilt swarmed your senses. Although you tried your best to ignore the blood that dripped onto your shirt, you could feel the wet crimson stain on the fabric and transfer to your skin. Then, in your mourning, Freddy spun you around. He held you to where your faces were inches apart.

"Does your majesty regret our deal?.. Too. Fucking. Bad. You got me what I wanted, and now you never have to see me again. Isn't that lovely?" Freddy growled low enough for his words to feel even more threatening than they originally were. A single tear fell from your eye as he pushed you away with enough force for you to accidentally step into Quentin's blood pool. And with that last unpleasantry, he turned away from you and opened your door. As he went, the fog rolled out after him. It carried the body, the blood, and even all the pills with it. Your house was left how it originally was at two in the morning.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

39.7K 1.1K 46
I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BOOK MORE!! You quit your job at the fazbear frights place because of an incident. Few years after, you...
56.4K 1.7K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
3M 139K 41
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵉᵘᵖʰᵒʳⁱᵃ ❞ ⇝ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
226K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...