Save Me | K.TH *COMPLETED*

By Kuribee126

"How does she kill, then? She's an assassin, and one that's deathly afraid of drawing blood. How does she eve... More

Save Me | K.TH
Intro
Abnormal
Kidnap
Afraid
V
Perfection
Slaughter
Denial
Close
No Peeking
Blood
Sleeping Habits
Mission
Smart
Humiliation
Tell me
Prince Alexander
Warmth
Rebel
A Tangle of Emotions
Grand Ball
Her
Hope Diamond
Caught
Identity
Kirelei
Save Me
Fight for Return
For V
Taehyung
Jungkook
Dark Arts of Combat
Interrogation
Plan
Invasion
Run
Life and Death
Coma
Memories
In His Mind
Awake
Fury
Regret
Kiss Me
His Wish
Onesie
Lisa
Suicide Mission
Kingdom of Wren
Betrayal
Find Me
Hope
End of a Storm
Together
Epilogue
Reunion: Bonus
Innocent: Bonus
Purity: Bonus
NEW BOOK!
PUBLISHED

How to Kill a King

1.9K 105 2
By Kuribee126

Step One:

Plan the exact time and place you'll commit the assassination.

"I think we should strike at night." I suggest, looking up at the darkening skies. "Tonight, at exactly 2:30. That's when we know the king is asleep. Besides, most of the guards then are probably unprepared as well."

I'm thinking it's a pretty good plan when V interrupts me.

"No." he says, drawing a look of surprise for me. I'd thought that this was what he would say. "We kill him at day. For seven nights straight, the Wren will hold a festival to celebrate their culture. That's when the security is going to be the heaviest, and we don't have seven days to waste waiting for night."

Lisa asks the question I'd been meaning to since V started speaking.

"What festival?"

"It's a traditional celebration— I've been to Wren for a mission before."

"What mission?"

V holds Jungkook's curious gaze steadily as he says without a single shift in his monotone voice.

"Recapture a runaway here and get information out of him."

We all gulp, clearly knowing what "get information out of him" meant.

Torture, and a brutal one at that.

"Okay, then. We'll go at about six or seven in the morning, when they're tired and unaware from the long night festival." Jungkook decides, and we all agree with him.

Step Two:

Decide the best route in the palace and out for a quick escape.

"Guards will definitely be here." Lisa points at the front of the King's chambers, then shifts her finger to the windows.

"I say you scale the towers up to there and then go through the window— I've checked out the material of the walls and it's crumbling brick. Plenty of footholds and crevices. Besides, this way, we won't alert anyone."

V tilts his head at the idea.

"What if the windows are locked?"

Lisa shrugs casually.

"It's easy to open the windows— they're all made out of the same style, and the locks are super simple to pick. And I'd probably guess that it won't be locked. The chambers are really high up, so why bother locking the windows?"

Jungkook looks hesitant at the idea.

"So why are we climbing more than fifty feet up into the air to get into the room, when we can just knock out the guards in the front and just get in?"

"Because, stupid-" I hear Lisa explain frustratedly. "We don't know how to get to the King's chambers, neither do we know how many guards they might have roaming the place. It's best to do the job from outside. Besides, it's not like you guys are going to fall while climbing."

V nods confidently, while Jungkook looks a bit hesitant.

"Do you know how to?" I ask him, and facepalm when he shrugs. "I'm... okay with it, I guess."

"Eh, let him fall and die, then." Lisa gives a halfhearted, playful wave at the boy.

"Hey!"

Step Three:

Plan how to keep any guards distracted as the assassination takes place.

That's mine and Lisa's job. We need to keep the boys out of danger as they kill the heir to Wren— the only heir to Wren.

"We'll gain access to the control room where the cameras are being activated. You know how to hack through the system, right?"

I nod at Lisa's question. I'd taken up a bit of hacking during my free time— it had been fairly easy, so I'd mastered the art in a couple week's practice.

"I do... but I think V can do better."

"No," he shakes his head, denying the claim. "I'm out of practice. I haven't touched a computer since I was sixteen."

He tries to have me do the hacking with his feeble attempt to lie, but the three of us see through it like glass.

Everyone knows if V takes up something, he either gets better or stays the same. With an IQ that high, even if he tried to, he couldn't forget anything that he has ever learned.

"Okay, Kir. Get to it after planning, okay?"

I nod, already worried I might mess up. People always tell me I need more confidence in myself all the time— and by people, I mean V, Jungkook, and Lisa. I have no other assassins I talk to, and those are the only friends I have.

"Anything else?"

"I don't think so... unless you count backup."

Final Step:

Initiate the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 34
Taehyung, a handsome man. Jungkook a successful man. And their journey through a dangerous life.
Roses By Suyin

Fanfiction

119 30 29
"I'll shoot you." "Will you?" "Fuck you." Park Suyin is not the average human. She's an assassin. Cold as ice and heartless as stone. That is, until...
147K 9.3K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...
385 45 21
She made it difficult for me to live. Should I kill her or pull her to my heart? The worst decision of my life. ...