Young justice nightwing x rea...

By lilah505

Sequel to (young justice robin x reader: bird love.) After the events of the first book, Dick doesn't give up... More

Nightwing
She's back
Trouble
I'm back
I'm back pt 2
The plan
Undercover
Lost of a teammate
Surpise visit
Meeting the family
Battle for Central City
Goodbye Mount justice pt 1
Goodbye Mount Justice pt 2
Helping a friend
The Reach?
How could you!
We're in trouble
Inside the mind
My first tag!!
I Didn't mean to
I'm sorry
The Summit
The final countdown!
Happily Ever After

Fixed

336 7 0
By lilah505

Y/n' leadership pov
We all gathered around the table to discuss a plan to fix y/n, but there's one problem we don't know how!

We all did our brainstorming but it doesn't sound right. "That idea sucks!" Yelled Anger at almost most of our ideas, she never helps just yells.

"Come on you guys must know something! Please." Megan said as we were still thinking.

"Remember guys we have to think positive!" Happy said jumping around with a huge smile on her face, Anger just rolled her eyes at her for being so happy.

"How about we take away the gross and yucky things." Disgust said making a weird face after, Anger then again rolled her eyes.

"Oh I know, we can give each other the biggest hugs. And show y/n some love." Love said hugging her self, while Anger just rolled her eyes, again.

Then it hit me none of us haven't use our own emotion fully. After whatever Megan did we kinda just stopped. We still act like our emotions just, not all the way.

"I got it!" I yelled as I ran to go get a whiteboard to show my plan.

"What is it?" They all kept asking as I came back with a small white board and a black marker.

"Remember when Megan did something to y/n, and after that we stopped using our emotions fully. That must be why, cause it's like there's no y/n. Cause there's no emotions!" I was saying as I started drawing on the white board ready to show my plan.

"My plan is that we need to somehow get back to using out full emotions and not just act like it. Cause we have little things that show what emotion we use. Like Happy can start glowing a bright yellow, Anger can shoot fire, Fear can shirk or grow, Disgust can make things she doesn't like go away, Love can make an bow and arrow appear that's pink and shoot arrows, Sadness can shoot water, and I have mind control." I say while looking at them as Megan has a shocked expression in her face. Mind control can helpful when you're dealing with Anger and I need it back.

"But how do we do it? Those only happen out of nowhere and we can barely control them" Anger said looking at me like she knew she was right and I was wrong, but I refuse to be wrong I know there must be a way we can control them and use them, I mean I have a few times but that was a long time ago.

"Wait! Fear! You were able to shrink and regrow when I first saw you!" Megan yelled looking towards Fear who was quiet the whole time. We all looked at her wondering if it was true.

"U-uh y-yea I d-did" Fear said starting to slowly shrink. I watched in amazement as she was slowly shrinking.

"Amazing" Was all I could manage to say as she was the size of a little child, she got up off the chair and started to regrow back to her normal height, I watched in amazement again wondering how.

"How!?!" We all yelled to Fear hoping for answers.

"W-with this" she said as she took out a necklace that was under her shirt out to show us, it was a beautiful necklace, it was a grey diamond necklace that was glowing then it stopped. We all kept looking at it, not knowing what to say next.

"What is that?" Disgust finally asked breaking the silence. "I-it's a necklace that helps me control my shrinking. There's one for all of you guys. I tried to give them to you but you pushed me away so I never gave them to you after" Fear said, that was all shocking cause it was true. For the pass days we don't really talk to her or Sadness, I guess if we didn't pushed her away none of this would've happened.

Fear then runs upstairs, probably to get the necklaces for us. She came back down with a treasure chest like box and went back to her chair to hand them out.

When she opened the box there were 6 necklaces there, all having our color on them to show whose is whose.

Fear first took out a yellow diamond necklace and gave it to Happy who put it on, the necklace started to glow a bright yellow then she did too. It's helping us use our emotions fully!

Next was Anger, her necklace was a crimson red diamond. When she put it on it started glowing red, then she started to shoot fire while yelling "I'm back baby!"

Next was Sadness, her necklace was was a dark blue diamond and when she put it on the diamond started to glow a dark blue color, then she was able to shoot water again. She was looking kinda of happy.

Up next was Disgust, her necklace was a green jade diamond and when she put it on it started glowing a green color too, and she quickly went to the fridge and got out a slice pizza that had pineapple on it and made it disappear.

Next was Love, her necklace was a ruby diamond and it glowed a beautiful pink color, then a bow and arrow appeared out of no where and she aim it at the couch and shot it. "I still got it!" She yelled as the arrow hit the couch.

Last but not least was me, my necklace was a orange diamond and when I put it on it started to glow a light orange, I then looked at Anger and put my hands up to my temples and thought of her slapping herself and she did. We all started laughing at that and I made her do the chicken dance too. Once I was done I moved my hands away from my temples and Anger was looking around like she doesn't remember a single thing.

"Now what?" Megan asked as she looked outside, it use to be so bright outside but now it's just dull.

"I think I know" I said as I went outside and everyone followed even Megan who was curious with what I was doing next.

"Everyone get in a circle and hold each other's hand. And use our emotions fully!" I yelled as they all quickly ran to get into a circle except Anger who just casually walked by Fear and grabbed her hand.

We all grabbed each other's hand and our necklaces started to glow rapidly. Till a mix of all of our emotions started to engulf us. The bright yellow from Happy, the fire from Anger, the water from Sadnesses, the jade green color from Disgust, the hearts coming from Love, the orange color from me and last but not least Fear was making the mix emotions bigger and bigger, till it exploded, like a firework and went everywhere bringing the color back.

We all watched with amazement as the color started coming back and everything was going back to normal.

Megan was probably the most shocked out of all of us. Her mouth was still open looking around like she can't believe it.

"That should help" I said putting my hands on my hips and looking proud of myself, which I was.

"Well we better get back to work! Yay!" Happy said jumping up and down and running off to the main control room, it's like where the emotions help y/n out on life and what emotion is best for the job.

"Wait for me!" I said as we all ran leaving Megan behind who was probably going to leave and when I turned back to check, she was gone.

It was nice meeting her and for her to help us out. Well back to work.

Megan's pov
I woke up in some weird place, I don't recognize it from the building where me and Conner live instead of the mountain.

"Ugh. Where am I?" I said but only I heard and I kept wandering around in hope of finding some kind of door or light switch. But there was none.

"Wait! Where's y/n!?!" I yelled trying to look for her in the dark, but I was the only one in the room. So where is she?

"Conner. I told him to keep watch! Did he listen? No!"

I felt there was a collar around my neck it feels familiar, Black Manta. How did they get me and y/n, Conner was supposed to be on watch.

"Oh Conner I hope your okay, wherever you are."

Nightwing's pov
This was before Megan came out of your mind.

The person squat down to where I was, and I got a better look of them. It was none other than, Blue Beetle.

"H-How could you!?!" I yelled still on the floor trying to get up.

He didn't say anything but took Megan and Y/n over both of his shoulders and left.

"No!" I kept yelling as he left and boom tubed away. With Megan and Y/n.

I just got her back and now she's gone. I was still on the ground I was in too much pain to get up I'll wait for Conner he should be back soon. I'm sorry Y/n, I don't know why you like me, I don't even know what WE are.

A/n
Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Who here has watched the new young justice? Cause I have and I LOVE IT!!! Okay so we are getting somewhat close to the end which is sad, but I'll still more books cause I love writing.

I hope you guys love this chapter if you did make sure you vote and comment. That's it bye guys 😘😘 stay fresh!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 29
Pretty much every villain around knows not to mess with the Bat family, but after a villainous scheme gone wrong Bane takes advantage of Nightwing's...
263K 12.4K 50
Dick Grayson, Ward of batman, is what the young justice describe: strong and cunning. He may crack jokes and have a bad child hood, but he has always...
174K 6.7K 21
Dick Grayson was fed up with Batman, that's true, but he was also tired, tired of always being treated like a kid, tired of keeping secrets, tired of...
113K 3K 20
(I do not own the cover picture or any of the videos/photos in chapters) What happens if Batman isn't a vampire? And Wally is. What's worse is when W...