Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 28 [ENDING]

17.3K 625 879
By AbyssCronica

«Just one thing.»

Your fingers were hard frozen around the strap of your rifle. Your pale face was lowered, messy locks hiding your eyes. Mouth completely dry, words wouldn't come out.

Aokiji sighed, sending a side glance at you over his shoulder.

His big hand lingered on the jamb.

«If things go wrong, in Punk Hazard... will you be fine, [Y/n]?»

Your lips parted, in an attempt to let more air in for your increased breath rate.

That was the moment – he was finally asking for confirmation of you being independent from him.

You knew you should have said yes, you knew and you tried with every fucking fibre of your tense body.

It wasn't enough.

No sound came from you.

Aokiji waited a few more seconds before turning.

«Later, [Y/n].»

It was only when he closed the door behind him that you dropped on your knees and hit the floor with your fist, hating yourself like when you still were on that shitty island.

That was the last thing he ever said to you.

Eustass Kid woke up later than usual. And in an empty bed.

Stirring out of sleep without your familiar warmth pressed against him felt weird.

When his flesh hand reached out to the rest of the mattress without meeting any obstacle aside from plain sheet, it was like a surge of panic ran through his body.

Suddenly, he was completely awake.

It wasn't a rational reaction, it happened before that you got up before him and he never even noticed.

That day, though, it was different.

He jumped down the bed, barely threw some boxer and slacks on and rushed outside.

The deck was almost desert, just a few men that sent confused glances at him.

Kid didn't even look at them and hurried to the galley.

The right door was just around the corner when the familiar voice reached him and he stopped.

Most of the crew was gathered right outside.

Killer leaned right beside the closed door, with Heat nearby. Then Wire, the Mohican, Booka, Leo and others. All there, still and silent.

Quietly, Kid took a step back before they could see him.

Your voice was flowing from inside the galley.

His heart did something strange in his chest when he realized he had never heard you singing before.

«...there used to be a greying tower alone on the sea

You became the light of the dark side of me

Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill

But did you know, that when it snows,

My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?»

Kid leaned against the wall, wide gaze fixed in front of him.

Around the corner, the men were trying to hang as close as they could to the door without making any noise.

«...the more I get of you, the stranger it feels

And now that my rose is in bloom

A light hits the gloom on the grey.»

The captain grimaced, a hand covering his eyes.

Heat turned to Killer.

«She has a beautiful voice. I didn't know that.» he whispered.

The blond pirate brought his index finger in front of his mask, asking for silence.

«There is so much a woman can tell you, so much she can say

You became

My power, my pleasure, my pain

To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny

Won't you tell me... is that healthy, baby?»

The song faded out as the sound of boiling coffee rose.

For a few seconds, only noises around the kitchen were heard.

«What the... is it over?» Booka hissed, pushing through his comrades to gain the position in front of the door and pressing his ear on it.

«Wait, you big idiot!» Leo scream-whispered.

But it was too late.

The door opened all of a sudden and Booka miserably fell right on you, who had barely the time to widen your eyes and yelp before his big body dropped, sending you both to the floor.

«WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING, YOU MORON?!» you yelled, squashed under him.

Kid heard the commotion behind the wall, some pirates laughing, you cursing them for spying on you while trying to get back on your feet and Killer leaning over to say a simple "good morning, [Y/n]".

«Good morning your blond ass! Booka, get the fuck away!»

«Sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't touch you! Don't tell captain Kid about this!»

«GET. UP. I will never ever prepare coffee for you idiots again!»

The redhead closed his eyes and moved away, heading back to his cabin.

In front of the galley, Killer turned towards the corridor for a second, before stepping in to help you out with the cups.

You were muttering curses under your breath, but still pouring the coffee for the men and distributing it.

«Here, you big idiot.» you said, pushing a cup in Booka's hands «Consider it an apology from yesterday.»

«Oh, you mean when you threatened to blow my brain up?» he scoffed.

«Precisely.»

«Man, she had you in one second!» the Mohican laughed, sitting on the table «You totally underestimated her!»

«Shut up!»

«Thank you, [Y/n].» Heat said when you handed him his cup «Your coffee is my favourite.»

You frowned and eyed his ever-sad expression.

«Don't go all cheesy on me, pirate.» you mumbled, earning a couple of chuckles from the others.

While working on the counter, your blue bracelet captured the sunlight filtering through the windows, shining in the room.

Killer quickly grabbed your wrist to take a better look, making you jump.

«Hey!»

«Looks pretty nice.»

You snorted, pulling your arm away from him and resuming your work.

«It's a cuff from your damn captain.»

But he didn't miss the small smile you tried to hide behind your hair, nor the light blush that coated your cheeks.

«Seastone cuffs for a non-ability user? What a waste.» Wire observed.

«Shush and drink your coffee, you giant emo dude.»

«[Y/n], why don't you take this to Kid?» Killer asked, pushing a filled cup towards you «He should be awake by now.»

«Hum, okay.» you murmured, taking it.

You felt their eyes glued to you as you left the galley.

You were strangely agitated when you knocked to the captain's door.

«Eustass, it's me.»

«Then just get in.»

Uh-oh.

Not the best mood, it seems.

You sighed, stepping inside.

Weirdly enough, you kinda expected it.

The night before he showed himself too emotional. Now he felt embarrassed and concealed it with his grumpy attitude.

You knew it, because you had the same initial reaction. But the fluttering feeling in your chest and stomach was too inebriating now to maintain an angry façade.

Just thinking about the night before – the bracelet, how you made love with your eyes locked together, how his own feelings almost freaked him out – it turned your legs into jelly.

Kid was rubbing his wet hair with a towel, his upper half still naked, when you handed him his cup.

His sharp eyes flicked from your face to it before he took it.

«Mh, thanks.» he grumbled, quickly turning to the other side.

You didn't reply, contemplating his worked, scarred back.

«What are you staring at?»

You raised your eyes to meet his suspicious gaze, and decided to tease him a little bit.

«I'm looking at you.» you smiled, tilting your head.

A flustered grimace curled his face as he threw the towel on your head. You caught it mid-air.

«Don't pull the sweet [Y/n], now. It's gross.»

«You are gross!»

«Yeah, so gross you always get wet if I just look at you for too long.»

«WHAT?!» you snapped, your cheeks heating up.

His typical mischievous smirk reappeared on his face, and a small wave of relief wiped your chest.

«You delusional asshole.» you sighed, moving to the desk «We all know there's only one Eustass here that I like, and it's this little fella.»

You grabbed the metallic puppet and waved it in front of him.

Kid huffed.

«I will turn that thing into dust.»

«Don't you dare!»

«I will.»

«I won't let you.»

«You won't let me?»

He jerked on you without the slightest warning, and you let out a surprised shriek when he tackled you to the floor.

«Tell me again what you won't let me do, birdie.» the red beast sneered, towering over you.

You swallowed, but felt a sweet squeeze in your lower abdomen.

Nevertheless, you hugged the small robot and rolled on your stomach, protecting it with your body.

«You'll never have little Eustass!»

You braced yourself, expecting the tickle torture to start any second now, but nothing came.

Instead, Kid lifted you up with his mechanical hand and put you back to your feet.

«Fine.»

You frowned at his calm voice.

"Fine"?

He quickly wore his vest and fur, then adjusted his goggles on his forehead.

«We should stumble across an island in a few hours. Be ready to get down with the others.»

«What? Me too?»

«Weren't you the one complaining about never setting foot on land?»

He sent a sharp glance at you and you quirked an eyebrow.

«I guess?»

«We will dock just briefly, we don't have much time.»

You shrugged.

«Whatever.»

Kid headed out of the cabin, leaving you a little confused, still holding the small robot in your arms.

You reached the island around lunchtime.

It was pretty wide, to the point you could only see one side covered in woods from the direction you were approaching.

You leaned against the railing among the other men, watching it getting closer through the waves.

«Do you guys know this island?»

The Mohican clicked his tongue, a serious expression on his pointy face.

«Yeah, kind of.» he hesitated, eyeballing you «...our headquarter isn't too far from here.»

You frowned.

«Too much information, Mohican.»

«I. Fucking. Have. A name.»

You weren't an idiot: you noticed the Kid Pirates were hurrying to get somewhere, one of your hypothesis being their headquarter. They were careful not to let any reason slip, but you guessed it was part of a plan to take down some big fish.

"We are going after the Emperors"

You closed your eyes.

If the news delivered to Neo Marineford were true, Kid had already been involved in battles against both Big Mom and the Red Hair Pirates.

Please, don't be an idiot. You're not that strong yet.

You absently looked at the horizon while the ship took a favourable current and speeded up towards the shore.

But I don't really care, do I?

I just need my rifle. And I can face them. I can face anyone.

«Okay, assholes, get over here!»

The crew answered to Kid's call immediately, gathering on the deck.

You followed the Mohican and stood among the other pirates.

«You know the deal. We'll divide in small groups and get down in different spots, reaching the town across the woods. Quietly.» he spat out the last word like it was shit «As much as I'd like to wipe out those motherfuckers, we don't have time.»

You looked up at Heat, beside you.

«Those motherfuckers?»

«The city guards.» he explained, eyes still fixed to his captain «They are very strong, plus there's a Marine outpost on the nearby island. They can call for backups pretty easily.»

«You all know what's your task.» Kid concluded «See you later, men.»

They nodded and scattered on the deck, preparing the ship for the docking.

«[Y/n].» Killer waved at you «You're with us, first group.»

Behind him, Heat and Wire were already preparing a small boat to get down.

«Take your hat and a coat, then come back here.»

«Okaaay.»

You headed towards Kid's cabin. Booka almost bumped into you.

«Hey, watch your steps!» you groaned.

«Yeah, yeah, you annoying girl.» he growled, quickly moving on.

You frowned but resumed your way.

Kid was inside his cabin when you entered.

He adjusted a couple of daggers on his belt and turned to you.

«You ready, birdie?»

«You know, if you expect some fighting, you should just give me my rifle.» you grumbled, wrapping your hair in the hat and throwing a coat over your shoulders.

«We will give you something if things go South.»

You sighed and shook your head.

«As you command, redhead. Your blondie is ready, by the way.»

You moved towards the door.

«Birdie.»

«Wah–»

Before you could completely turn, his warm hand cupped your face and his fierce lips met yours.

It was so sudden and brusque you almost fell backwards.

Kid kissed you deeply and your mouth replied with the same desperation.

It was brief, though, him breaking the kiss too soon for your liking and quickly pushing the door open.

«Let's go.» he said, tugging you out.

The first group was composed by you, Kid, Killer, Heat, Wire and the Mohican.

It was a brief row from the ship to the rocky shore, then you all proceeded towards the thick woods.

«Switch your Observation from passive to active, [Y/n], we're going to need it.»

You scoffed.

«I did it already, blondie, but thanks for the advice.»

Killer sighed.

«Do you sense anything?»

You closed your eyes, walking among them. The line of the woods was pretty close now.

«Hum, not really. It's like there is something weird in the air, but I don't perceive it as hostile or...»

You stopped and reopened your eyes, realizing you went ahead a few steps alone compared to the group.

You turned to them.

«Guys?»

Something heavily landed at your feet, startling you.

You looked down to see your rifle, lying in the grass. A bag of bullets was resting nearby.

Your forehead wrinkled.

«What the–»

«You will say you escaped on your own.»

Your eyes darted up to look at them.

What?

«You will say we kept you tied up in the basement the entire time and you know nothing about the crew.»

Kid talked fast, a dark shadow fallen on his features. His eyes were fixed in front of him, but it was like he wasn't really seeing anything.

«Kid, what... what are you saying?»

Your voice trembled for an instant, droplets of cold sweat lining your temple.

He opened his mouth to speak again, but somehow the words got stuck in his throat and he had to stop to grit his teeth.

So Killer took a step forward.

«There's a Marine outpost on the other side of this island.» he quietly continued «These woods are dangerous, but you are strong and your rifle is loaded. You should be able to cross them without many problems.»

Suddenly, it was hard to breathe.

You wanted to say something, but your mouth seemed unable to articulate words.

You could just stare at them.

Wire had his cape lowered on his face, shielding his expression. The Mohican was looking the other way, jaw incredibly tense and knuckles white on his shotgun.

Heat let his hair fall on his face. His arms, alongside his body, were shaking lightly, while his fists clenched and unclenched spasmodically.

As always, it was impossible to guess Killer's face. He didn't look any different from any other day, and yet he was.

Slowly, you moved your eyes to Kid.

He was standing there, among of his men, teeth grit and gaze lost in the void.

«You should go now, [Y/n], and reach the outpost before it gets dark.» Killer added.

Your body started shaking and you swallowed painfully.

You had to force your voice to work, now.

«K-Kid.»

It was weak, and it was trembling, but who the fuck would care at the moment.

«Is that what you want...?»

Your words seemed to snap him out of his coma for a second.

His unfocused eyes saw you, he blinked, and a flash of pure pain traversed his sharp features.

Then he abruptly turned, giving you his back.

«W-Wait!»

You moved a clumsy step forward, but a spear and a shotgun instantly crossed in front of you, blocking the road.

Your murderous eyes darted on Wire and the Mohican.

«What the fuck are you doing?»

None of them was looking at you.

«Please, girl...» the Mohican's voice was nothing more than an unsteady whisper «please, go.»

You were now panting.

Beyond that stupid barrier, Kid started to walk away, followed by Killer and Heat.

No.

Nonononononononononononononono.

Not again.

Your fingers clawed at the spear and the gun as you pressed your bursting chest against them.

«Fuck.» Wire hissed, resisting your weight.

You were about to scream something, anything, but then you stopped.

You squinted, staring at the wide back getting farther and farther.

No more white as snow.

But red as blood, this time.

You grit your teeth, finally feeling the burning tears falling down your cheeks.

This is it, [Y/n].

This is your goodbye.

And you know better than anyone else that you don't get second chances with those.

So make it right.

Make it right, this time, [Y/n].

Your grip on the weapons grew softer and you struggled to calm down your breath.

Then you inhaled deeply, as deeply as your lungs would allow you, before using all the air.

«EUSTASS KID!»

You saw his head lowering a bit, hit by your yell, but he didn't stop.

«YOU MADE ME A PROMISE!»

Wire and the Mohican's grip on their weapons tightened impossibly while they tried to suffocate their emotions.

«I'LL BE WATCHING YOU»

Tears were running freely on your face now, but you didn't care.

«BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MAN WHO WILL BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES!»

A snarl deformed Heat's wet features.

He simply couldn't take it anymore.

«Captain, please...!»

But Killer's iron grip intercepted his arm.

«Don't.» he hissed «You're not the one who's suffering the most.»

Heat blinked and looked at his captain's face, which had turned into a dark mask of steel as he proceeded towards the ship.

His whole body was paler than usual, his jaw so tense his teeth risked to break and, yes, he was shaking.

The pirate slowly retracted his hand.

Killer let him go.

He glanced at his childhood friend, recalling the previous night.

«Kid... is this your final decision?»

The redhead sitting in front of him stayed still for a couple of seconds, before nodding.

The room was soaked in the penumbra, gently rolled by the black waves.

Killer took a deep breath and leaned back against his chair.

«Fine. I won't go against your will.»

The captain frowned, his amber eyes flicking on him.

«But you're not happy either.»

«I just...!» Killer groaned, frustrated «At least tell me it's not because you are too afraid she might refuse.»

A dangerous expression sharpened Kid's features.

«It's not.»

«Then why?»

«I thought you just wanted me to decide.»

Unable to stay still, Killer stood, traversing the room with nervous strides.

«She's strong. We don't have a sniper like her, we don't have someone with that level of Observation, she might have intel on the Yonkos, and you two...»

«We what?» Kid barked.

«Oh, please, Kid! I never saw you like that with a woman! Not even with–»

«Shut the fuck up, Killer.»

The blond sighed.

«Sorry.»

Kid snorted and rubbed his temples.

«Weren't you the one who said that this would be a weakness?»

«I know what I said.»

Killer sat down again, looking at his best friend, who was now staring at the table, fingers pressed on his forehead.

«Kid.»

He didn't move.

«Can you tell me why?»

The captain closed his eyes.

«You saw her today, didn't you?»

«Yes. It was a bad crisis. But you solved it.»

«Sure, by placing a cuff on her wrist. After she freaked out for being called a pirate.»

Under his mask, Killer frowned.

«Where are you going with this?»

«You mentioned that stupid syndrome yourself.»

«The Banaro syndrome?»

Kid inhaled deeply.

«We fucked up, Killer. We fucked up from the beginning. We slaughtered her people, shackled her to a beam, scared her to death. I shoved my fingers in her wounds and tortured her, for fuck's sake!»

Killer paused.

«So you think... she's not completely lucid?»

«I...!»

The redhead faltered, words dying in his mouth.

Outside, some denser waves brushed the keel.

«Kid.» Killer spoke slowly, eyes glued to his captain «Are you letting her go because you're afraid her feelings might not be real?»

A tormented grimace deformed Kid's face, his fingers running to tug at his locks.

For a while, nobody talked.

«Can you assure me, though?» Kid lowly asked.

«What?»

«If I ask her to stay and she says yes... can you assure me it's not because we fucked up her mind?» he raised his eyes «Can you assure me she won't wake up in a month, a year, or maybe ten, head finally clear, hating us to death because we destroy her life?»

Killer stared at him.

«I can't.»

A bitter chuckle left Kid's mouth as he leaned back.

«How can I ask her to join us and expect a real answer if she can't even tell apart what's real or not in her brain?»

The first mate didn't reply, so Kid stood up, turning to the door.

«We will proceed as discussed. Tomorrow.»

He headed out, but Killer stood as well.

«Kid, wait.»

The captain stopped, but didn't look at him.

«I... must apologize. I misunderstood your hesitation because I underestimated you. All this time, you were the only one truly worrying about her.»

Kid's fists clenched.

«Yeah, whatever.» he hissed.

«For what is worth...» Killer paused for a moment «I think it was real.»

Kid didn't reply.

He moved away, but when he reached the door, he stopped again.

«Killer.» he lowered his eyes «Could you...»

«I'll inform the crew.» Killer said «Go to her, Kid.»

The captain nodded imperceptibly, then headed out the cabin.

After he was gone, Killer leaned his hand on the door.

«You really do love her, don't you, captain.»

You had said all you had to.

It didn't make him turn, or stop, or even slow down.

But it didn't matter anymore.

Trying to regain your breath, you stepped back, vision blurred by the tears.

Be strong, [Y/n].

Even if it feels like your heart just crumbled in pieces.

Be strong.

You wiped your eyes with a quick gesture, then picked up your rifle and the bullets.

«I'll see you around, guys.» you murmured with a shaky smile «Take care.»

Neither of the two pirates was able to reply. Wire was pulling his hood over his face, while the Mohican's shades were completely fogged now.

You quickly turned and ran into the woods.

It wasn't as simple as it should have, to cross the forest.

Your Observation was totally messed up and pretty much useless.

You never managed to stop crying, so dense tears prevented you from seeing clearly the whole time.

Wild, giant animals would jump out of the green from all directions, roaring and trying to eat you.

Shrubs and branches were cutting your legs and arms while you ran.

It was almost dusk when you finally reached a clearing, on top of the highest hill. From there, you could see the town was now close.

You fell on your knees, breathing heavily and coughing.

And yet, the sunset was beautiful.

It illuminated the woods with its golden light and reverberated on the wide sea that opened below you, so blue and bright.

Your fingers dug in the grass and soil.

Suddenly, a cannonball cut through the silence of the forest, scaring a flock of birds, which flew away.

You gasped, immediately turning to the sea.

What was that?

Did the Marines spot them before they could get away?

But that wasn't the case.

On the shining sea, the Kid Pirates ship proceeded smoothly, jolly roger proudly waving in the wind.

And, along the railing, the whole crew was lined up.

They were all giving their back at you, but their left arms were high against the sky, fists clenched in a last goodbye.

Everyone was there: Kai, Leo, Booka, the Mohican, Wire, Heat, Killer and all the other.

Eustass Kid stood in the middle, fierce hair ruffled by the wind, fur waving, mechanical arm high above his head.

You bit down your trembling lip and stretched your own arm, unable to control the tears.

You fired one single bullet in the air, before disappearing again among the trees.

Your shot echoed on the sea.

That was the moment when Kid faltered.

He choked in his own saliva and turned to the hill, fingers clenching on the railing.

But you were gone already.

«Captain.»

New cannonballs whistled not too far away.

With that blow, they gave away their position, and now two battleships were approaching.

«Captain, what shall we do?»

Kid's eyes lingered on the woods for a second, but all he could see were a couple of birds dancing among the distant trees.

«Goodbye, birdie.»

He adjusted his fur on his shoulders and stepped in the centre of the deck.

«Let's go men, maximum speed!» he yelled «To the headquarter! We have a Yonko to take down.»

It was almost dark when you finally emerged from the black woods.

Your skin was marked by red signs, and your drained muscles were shaking for the effort.

When the Marine base appeared in front of you, you threw your head back and let out a choked breath.

«Hey, you! Freeze!»

The two soldiers guarding the front door pointed their guns at you.

You wiped some mud away from your face and shot a burning glare at them, walking forward.

«I said freeze!» one of them barked, releasing the safety of his weapon «And lose the rifle!»

«Watch your tongue when you speak to your superior, soldier.» you hissed.

He havered.

«Superior?»

You marched forward until the barrel of his gun was pressed against your forehead.

He paled in front of your eyes.

«I'm Commander [L/n Y/n], serial number 2938.58. You probably last heard of me being captured by the Kid Pirates and, guess what, you spotted their ship around this island a while ago, didn't you?»

The two looked at each other, a drop of sweat lining their temples.

«Just call your officer commander.» you groaned, pushing his gun away from you.

«What's going on here?»

It was a Rear Admiral you didn't know who stepped in the entrance, his threatening face scanning you.

You returned his glare.

It was not like you were taking any shit at the moment.

A spark of realization flashed through his eyes.

«Wait a second... I know you.»

He walked over, signalling his men to step back.

«You're that girl... Aokiji's little sniper, aren't you? We thought you were dead.»

Pure rage was pumped in your veins at his words, and your hands snatched his collar, violently tugging you down to your height.

«You fucking call me that again, and I'll drag you in front of the Fleet Admiral. I don't give a shit if you rank above me.» you spat in his face «I'm commander [L/n] from the sniper division. Try to remember it.»

You let him go and surpassed him, heading towards the doors.

He rose and cleared his throat, trying to shake away the dread that crawled in his guts when you grabbed him.

A tiny girl, yet that frightening.

Was that Haki?

«Call the Fleet Admiral.» you growled, without stopping «Tell him I'm fucking back.»

Fine.

*

To my beloved readers:

I know this is not the ending many of you were expecting, or hoping for.

Unfortunately, as you could see throughout this whole story, endings aren't always meant to be happy.

This was the conclusion I had in mind since I first started to write Captive, almost one year and a half ago, and it never changed.

I hope it shook you like it shook me, but in a right way.

Do not fear, though.

An EPILOGUE will be posted a few hours away from this chapter.

Aside from a glimpse from the future of our characters, it will contain a small teaser for the upcoming TIE-IN and SEQUEL.

Because if you think that Kid and Birdie aren't meant to meet again, well, you're wrong.

THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH ME UNTIL THE END.

YOU GUYS GAVE ME THE POWER AND INSPIRATION TO MAKE IT THIS FAR.

Abyss Cronica

Note: the lyrics of the song Birdie sings at the beginning of the chapter are taken from "Kiss from a rose" by Seal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.6K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...
22.7K 842 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
74.6K 3.8K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
74K 3.6K 14
It was hard, going back being a marine. Several clinical examinations, both physical and psychological. All the lies. When Sakazuki ordered you to es...