Meant To Be

By Tomtom203

More

Prologue
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Read pls
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Read
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47 part 1
Ch 47 part 2
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55

Ch 42

2K 75 32
By Tomtom203

Beys POV
6 months later
Saturday morning

Ever since we've officially got legal guardianship over Kyre everything has been great. We enrolled him in a Highschool near by, his grades have been amazing, he started playing basketball again and the whole family has been to every game supporting him. besides the ones in different states but they still fly out to see him and visit from time to time. Anyways him and jay are the bests of friends, he even calls him dad or pops and he calls me momma or mom. He started that last month and we were both happy and excited about it.

Oh and about the case, we won that with the help of Gabrielle Union and she is now our family lawyer and a close friend. We sued that woman so bad she has to give us monthly checks for 4 years. we dont Use it for anything though, so we just put it in Kyre's saving account.She also got fired and we have a free membership with Gucci that states we get everything free for the distress they caused my baby. Which was fine with my family.

My therapy sessions went so well that I don't even need them anymore, I'm in a mentally and physically healthy, peaceful, happy place. Oh and the baby has been doing fine too. We don't know the gender yet, I we were going to find out today since we kept pushing our gender reveal appointment back. And the whole family was excited. Yes I said the whole family.

After we woke up the next morning, we ate breakfast and Ky expressed to us how excited he was to have a younger sibling. He cried, making me cry, making jay cry, making the whole family cry. He was so happy he'd be getting a little sibling.

Jay made him more tough and taught him so much. He taught him to be strong but also show emotions. I just love their relationship. I know Kyre looks up to him so much. So he's slowly becoming a strong young black man. It's beautiful to watch him grow up, although he'll always be my baby.

Jay and I have been so happy over the past 6 months and this baby has done nothing but triple our excitement. The sex has been AMAZING I don't know what it is about being pregnant but it feels so good. We do it at least 2 times a day, especially now that I'm on maternity leave.

Anyways I've just been wobbling around everywhere looking like I'm ready to pop. I'm nine months pregnant now and ready for this damn baby to be out of me. I felt so fat and ugly, my face was always swollen, so were my feet. But at least my ass been getting fatter.

I was currently laying in jay's arms and he wrapped them around me as best as he could. We were face to face but he was asleep. I tried to get as close to him as I could but that was hard With my belly being in the way. I swear he has babied me through this whole experience and I loved every ounce of it.

I kissed his lips a few times making his eyes flutter open. Then I kissed him again making him smile and kiss me back.

"Hey baby." I said happily, and gave him a smile. He just made me happy, I don't really know why.

"Hey baby girl." He said In a raspy sexy voice then buried his face in my neck and started to kiss it. Then he kissed his way down to my stomach and kissed all over it making the baby kick and me wince.

"Sorry mama, little man just got excited." He said then pecked it one more time. The kicks used to be cute and I used to get so happy until the baby really grew legs and started to kick the shit out of me. I rubbed my stomach to calm her down. Yeah I said her, cause I feel like it's a girl. Jay swear up and down it's a boy but I hope he's not disappointed when our baby comes out a girl.

"You mean little mama, my baby girl is coming any day now." I said rubbing my stomach. And he smiled and shook his head. And I smiled and ran my hands up his neck and to the back of his head and I lightly scratched it.

He leaned forward and pecked my lips a couple times and we just stared and each other's eyes for a minute until Kyre busted in the room. He came in and sat behind me and kissed my cheek then the side of my stomach since I was laying on my side. Then he put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it and started talking to the baby.

"Hey little sis." He said rubbing my belly making me smile. I loved when him or jay talked to the baby and rub and kiss it. Kyre has been such a big help, doing everything that we can't or don't have time to do. Especially cleaning up around the house. He turns 16 in a couple of days and we're going all out for him but he doesn't even know. Even though he knows we love him he still feels unloved and a little depressed about it.

His therapist told us this, and yeah I said therapist. I could tell there was something off about my baby and he wouldn't tell us so I put him in therapy. And he's been great ever since. He's been happy, mentally and physically healthy, and he's been open with us telling us more things.

So we just wanted to show him that all the love he needed and wanted is right here. And the family is so loving jay's side and my side. He even calls my real mom and Venessa grandma and Richard grandad. And jay's family loves him. He calls his mom nana and Annie auntie. It's cute. And when he met solo it was the funniest thing ever because that's basically his auntie so she thinks she can boss him around. But they love each other and he just calls her solo.

Speaking of jay's family, Annie and momma G were on their way here, they had been coming to check up on me ever since I've told them I was pregnant. They loved coming over here with Mina and just talking and making sure I was okay and I ate. I loved them
So much. And both of my other moms, Brandon and Alysa, and kelly and Tim come to check on me all the time.

Momma T is currently with me making sure I'm okay when jay and Kyre leaves. She's been taking care of me and helping me out around here ever since I've went on maternity leave. Solo and Richard are back in school and he said they'd fly out when we call and say my water brakes.

Speaking of Solange, she's been extra excited too, calling me everyday after school to check on me. It's so cute and I love it. The love I've been receiving it overwhelming and I'm loving every ounce of it.

Anyways after Kyre was done talking to the baby he kissed my stomach then my cheek and left out. He told us my mom had made breakfast so jay help me up and I wobbled my ass down to that kitchen.

"Good morning baby." My mom said and kissed my cheek and rubbed my stomach and I smiled. Then she said good morning to jay.

"Morning momma." I said as jay fixed my plate and his. Then he came over to me and kissed my cheek then sat the plate down in front of me and I immediately started eating. I was hungry as hell.

"Momma G and Annie said they're on their way. When they get here tell them their food is in the oven. I'm about to go, I'll be back around 3. If anything happens when the baby or you or if y'all need anything just call me." She said grabbing her thing

"Okay." We all said

"Alright I'll see y'all later." She said before kissing all of our cheeks and leaving. "Love y'all!" She shouted before she left out the door and we yelled it back.

We prayed then started eating and talking.

"Ky what you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked and he shrugged but then I looked at him and he straightened up.

"I mean I don't really want to do anything but stay home and chill with y'all and my baby sister." He said making me smile

"You sure you don't want a party or anything?" I asked and he shook his head

"That's too early for the baby to go out, and I want to make sure your okay after you give birth to her before we do anything." He said seriously and I just couldn't help but to admire how sweet my baby is.

"Thank you for your concern baby but I'll be okay and the baby can come out after a month and that's exactly when your birthday is. So we can chill in the house if you want but we're still going to go out to eat." I said and he said okay

"What are y'all naming her? You never told me." He asked and I smiled

"If it's a girl we're going to name her Blue Ivy Carter, and if it's a boy we're going to name him after Shawn. But I'm pretty sure it's a girl sooo." I said looking at jay and he shook his head and laughed

"Most definitely a boy. But I won't even care if it is a girl. I'd still love it the same." He said making me smile then frown

"Stop calling my baby a it." I said seriously and he busted out laughing.

then we heard a knock at the door and jay went to get it. I heard Annie and momma G coming in. And I heard Mina just babbling making me smile. I love me some Mimi.

When they walked in the kitchen Momma G kissed my cheek and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey momma." I said then Annie came over to hug me. "Hey sis." I said and she said hey then rubbed my belly.

"Where Mina at?" I asked them I heard little footsteps and I smiled looking to my right.

"BB!" She screamed so loud making everybody laugh.

"Mimi !" I screamed just as loud. She ran over to me as best as she could and climbed up my chair then I helped her the rest of the way and sat her in my lap.

"Hey baby, what you been up to?" I asked and she started talking as best as she could. Considering she just learned how to walk And talk, with help from
Mainly me, she's doing really good for a 1 year and 4 months year old.

And yup that's how long jay and I have been together .

I was sitting there acting like I knew what Mimi was talking about, responding, nodding my head, and gasping when she acted over dramatic. And when she was done talking of course she ate some of my food the she hugged my belly and kissed it making me smile. I gave her a kiss then put her down and she ran to find jay, I just hope she didn't get lost again.

I started talking to momma g and Annie.

"Are you scared?" Annie asked and I shook my head

"I know everything that goes on, I could deliver this baby myself and not be scared. Now the pain on the other hand, I'm not really looking forward to it. But when I see her face I know it's going to be worth it." I said smiling. And jay came from the living room with  Mina in his arms and kissed my forehead and told me I looked beautiful making me blush and tell him thank you.

He told Annie and momma G where their food was and then they started talking to Kyre. About his birthday, grades, school, basketball, and everything else under the sun and I wasn't really paying attention until I heard girlfriend.

"GIRLFRIEND?!!" I yelled and Kyre looked and me and slowly nodded while Annie and jay's mom laughed

"When was you gone tell me you had a girlfriend?" I asked and he scratched his head. That's one thing he picked up from jay. When he's nervous he does that shit.

"Uhhh." He said stick and I rolled my eyes

"Uhhh my ass, what's her name?" I asked

"Ryan."

"Ryan what?"

"Ryan Destiny." He said and I nodded

"When'd you meet her?" Annie asked

"In kindergarten, but she switched to the schools when we were in 7th grade so we lost contact. Then I found out she goes to my current school, we have a couple of classes together now." He said cooly

"When did y'all start dating." Momma g asked

"When I first came to the school, after the first month. When I first saw her again I knew I just had to make her mine." He said smiling and Annie and momma G awed while I sighed.

"Have y'all been on a real date yet?" I asked and he shook his head

"No, but I really want to take her out or something." He said looking and me and I chuckled

"Describe her." I said simply

"Huh?" Ky said sounding confused

"Boy don't huh me, you heard me. Describe her." You can tell a lot about how somebody loves or likes somebody when they describe them. I needed to check and see if my baby was in love.

"Well, she's such a beautiful person. Inside and out. She actually reminds me a lot of you ma. She's funny, caring, cool. She knows how to prioritize. She'll choose important things over fun any day. She has a beautiful voice, when speaking and singing. Her skin is chocolate and smooth. She has the cutest little nose, her eyes, I just get lost in them. She has the cutest fat little cheeks. She embraces her blackness, and beauty. Her smile is so beautiful and it just contagious...." he said trailing off and smiling

Then he smirked and said.

"And that ass!"

Jay busted out laughing and momma G smacked him and jay in the back of they heads so did Annie and I. They still chuckled and I did too a little because he plays entirely too much.

"Watch yo damn mouth around us." Momma G said and I co-signed

"Continue." I said

"then All we do is laugh and play, I can tell her anything. She's my best friend literally. We do everything together when we can. And I know I'm only 15 and I don't really know what love really is yet but I'm pretty sure I love her." He said making me get emotional I started crying and he came over to hug me

I could really tell that this was his first love, and I'm happy he could look for someone with qualities like me and not his birth mom. I want to be somebody he can look up to as a female figure. That's what made me emotional. Plus my baby thinks he in love. Now I have to meet this little girl that's got him acting like this.

I sniffles a little bit then stood up straight but he was still hugging me so I kissed his forehead.

"Okay. I'm sorry." I said whipping me eyes while everybody laughed at me getting emotional. But I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my eyes. My baby was growing up.

"Ma stop crying." He said and kissed my cheek and let go whipping my tears.

The jay came over laughing and wrapped me in his arms.

"Aweee who hurt my babyyyy." He said teasing me and I smacked his arm then he laughed some more and kissed my forehead and I just laid my head on his chest. And yawned.

"Oh uh un bey, you not doing that shit again. Come on." He said referring to the time I fell asleep on him while standing up and made him carry me upstairs.

"I'm sleepy." I said softly and he helped me up and to the couch and he sat down and I laid down and sat my head on his lap. Don't ask my how but I immediately fell asleep once he started playing in my hair.

6 hours later

I woke up to sleeping on a pillow instead of jay's lap with Mina sleeping cuddled up to my neck. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back. And she wrapped her little arms around me as best as she could subconsciously.

Then I saw jay walk over to check on us and I looked up at him. He chuckled and pulled out his phone taking a picture on me and Mimi. I kissed her cheek one more time

"Can you get her? I gotta pee." I said and he nodded and with much dismay from Mina, he unwrapped her arms and picked her body up. She groaned and moaned but ended up falling right back asleep when she got in jay's arms.

"You need help getting up baby?" He asked and I shook my head no. Then propped my hands up on the couch and pushed myself up. And as soon as I got up I felt weird.

Then I looked down once I felt something dripping down my leg. It was clear. I looked up and jay and he looked shocked and confused

"Baby you couldn't make it to the bathroom?" He asked and I continued looking down until water just fell down my legs.

"No jay, my water just broke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 519 7
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก?
1.1K 54 22
๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’„รฉ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 74 20
๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’„รฉ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ถ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐‘ญ๐‘ถ, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’...