Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

29

2.3K 107 13
By cherlyswan

6 years ago~

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Mr. Oh asked in panic as he saw your little body sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Yes I'm fucking sure. Why would she even be here if I wasn't?" Mr. Lee spoke in an irritated manner as he called someone on his phone.

"What's the next step?" Mr. Oh asked anxiously

"She'll be moved to a isolated house in the woods where no one can find her."

"You sound like a typical thriller movie kidnapper."

"Oh I'm sorry but at this point I am. And it's a better idea because it's so typical that no one will even know."

"Did you contact Mr. Sung?"

"Ofcourse I did. That was the whole point of kidnapping this freaking child." Mr. Lee mintally face-palmed at what type of stupid associate he had chosen.

"You know, it's been bugging me for a while now but why is she sleeping for so long? I wonder if she's even alive?" Mr. Oh moved closer to analyse your face for any sign of life

"What can I say, it looks like she's seriously sleep deprived." He offered you a glance with a sigh, not even believing that he pulled something like this off. "It was so easy. I found her passed out on a bench and boy was she knocked out. She didn't even realise that i picked her up and bought her here."

"And you're sure this is gonna work? You sure the project would start?"

"Why would i play with fire in the first place if i didnt know how to tame it?"

"A useless quote. Nobody can tame fire." Mr. Oh spoke

"But you can put it out."

"That's......I don't get it. What are you trying to tell me?" Mr. Oh asked dumbfondedly.

"Even I don't get it." Mr. Lee spoke, "now give me a second here alright. I need to relocate her as fast as possible."

"She's cute. What's her name?"

"Y/n something, i guess."

"Sung y/n? That's a pretty name."

"Okay you're starting to become creepy." Mr. Lee gave him a look.

"It's not wrong to compliment someone. And she is pretty cute alright. I wish I had a daughter like her or maybe a daughter at all."

"Surely. But it's weird to compliment a child whom you kidnapped."

"But i didn't. You did." Mr. Oh spoke

"We're in this together, oh. You need that project as much as me. We can succeed only if we stick together in this. So you and me, we are no longer two but are one and the same person. I didn't kidnap her. We did."

"What if we get caught? What if Mr. Jeon finds out about it?"

"He won't. I already warned Sung that if he dares to say one wrong word then she's out."

"Out? You're going to kill her?!"

"I ain't a freaking killer. I'm just going to get rid of her."

"Rid of her? As in abandon her on the streets?"

"On the streets? no. I'm gonna abandon her in the forest."

"You can't do that."

"And I'm hoping i won't need to. At this point you'll have to support me if you want her alive as well."

"I'm with you alright. It's just that I've known Sung and Jeon for a long time. They're both nice people and I don't think they deserve this."

"It's not about them. Nor is it about us. It's about the project. The million dollar project. Think of it like a bigger cause."

____________________________________

After the next crazy 20 minutes, the little you was safely shifted to a new place, The rotten old room from your nightmares that still haunt you till this day.

Mr. Oh and Lee were bussiness men and this too was a part of it and nothing personal.

Greed can drive a man crazy and this was the case of ultimate greed for money.

To be significant in the company, they had to work hard and sometimes the easiest method towards success were tactics like this.

They locked you at that empty house and went to the comforts of their familiar home while you yelled and cried yourself to sleep in that wooden room.
They assigned  you a guard but he was a druken lazy ass who took the money and went home to drink, too bothered to keep watch in the little cottage.

You starved for straight three days. Half dead. Half alive. This was your current state. Afterall a little body can take so much.

Then suddenly when you had started to think that you'll rot and die in this stinking place, a miracle happened. The humanless forest where you were trapped wasn't so empty anymore. Someone had found the house that trapped you.

____________________________________

Jungkook.

The little boy who found you.

His car had a flat tire and he decided to take a stroll through the woods by himself. Probably not a good idea for a 12 year old boy to go alone in the forest but this was where he's gut took him and where fate was calling him.

He walked for a while, as if he already had a destination set within his mind. Soon after he saw a glimpse of a house. The lights weren't on and the house was so well hidden that no one would even pay attention to it's existence.

He smiled a little as he saw the house visible through the moonlight coming filtered through the trees.

He walked closer and opened the door. Just like he anticipated, no soul was inside or could atleast be seen inside. But he didn't believe that. Just like when his gut told him to come here, it also told him that he wasn't the only one.

He wandered around the house searching for a light switch.

His mother at this point had realised the absense of her child and both Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jung were searching for the said boy.

The boy heard a thump from one of the doors and he went over to open it.

Just as he placed his hand over the handle of the door, the main door towards the house opened with a creak. But the person waiting at the entrance was an unimaginable person for the little boy.

Mr. Lee stood there frozen at the door panel as he saw the little jungkook looking up at him with enlarged eyes, that of a deer caught in a headlight. But there was no deer and no headlights here.

"Jungkook? What the hell?" Mr. Lee spoke in disbelief not believing in his own eyes.

"Uncle Lee?" Jungkook spoke leaving the once held handle and looking at the older man.

"Why are you here?" The man asked in confusion

"I came for a family picnic-"

"Family?" Mr. Lee grew anxious as realisation hit him like a truck, "are your parents with you??"

"Mommy said we had to wait because of the flat tire."

"Mr. Jeon? What about him?"

"Daddy had important bussiness." The boy spoke with a cute little  pout

"And where's your mom right now?"

"She was back at the car."

"Okay that's good." Mr. Lee sighed as he started to think about a plan. Children were surely innocent but in this case innocence could even get him killed. One wrong word from the boy and Mr. Lee would be in a jail or in the worst case dead. He had to take care of the boy. At this point he had two choices, he could either kidnap the boy along with the girl or he could kill the boy with a gun. Both options equally deadly. Now he realised what type of dangerous game he was actually playing. No matter how this thing goes, It won't go nicely for Mr. Lee.

He took out his gun which was equiped with a silencer to subtract any kind of noise that could attain attention. He was still contemplating on which option to choose as he walked closer to the boy with a gun hidden behind him.

Before he could do anything, the door burst open.

"Jungk-" Mrs. Jeon stopped at her tracks as her eyes met with Mr. Lee first, then Jungkook and then finally at the gun in his hand hidden on his back from the boy.

"Shit!" Mr. Lee cursed as he had only one option left. He harshly pulled the boy close to him and held the gun aimed at the boys head.

"No!!" Mrs. Jeon yelled at the man as she saw her sun under the gunpoint

"What ha-" Mr. Jung came in and stopped in his tracks as he uncovered the scene in front of him.

"Stay back." Mr. Lee spoke as he threatened them

"Lee, why are you doing this?" Mrs. Jeon spoke as panic started kicking in.

"I didn't want to. It was you people who walked in here."

"Let him go and we'll talk." Spoke Mr. Jung

"Nobody is going anywhere today." The man spoke as he held the gun closer and jungkook started crying.

"What's this about?" Mrs. Jeon asked

"Nothing. Damn-" a bang could be heard coming from the locked door in the corner.

"is someone there?" Mrs. Jeon eyed the door, "did you freaking kidnap someone?!"

"Is that y/n?" Mr. Jung spoke as he remembered the news of the girl going missing a few days ago and Mr. Lee having every reason to be the culprit.

"Shut up! Haven't you heard the saying 'curiosity killed the cat'?"

"the whole saying says 'curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back'."

"Fuck that shit." Mr. Lee roared as he turned off the safety button of the gun.

"Shooting isn't going to get you anything. Let the gun down. We caught you and now you're ultimately going down."

Just as he got ready to pull the trigger, Jungkook bit his hand and was let free.

The little boy runned towards his mom unknowing of the danger behind him as the man yelled, "fuck you." And aimed the gun at the boys back.

"No!!" Mrs. Jeon yelled and the gun was now pointing at her.

He pulled the trigger and a loud shriek could be heard with the sound of flesh being torn apart by the impact of the bullet. But it wasn't Mrs. Jeon who was shot, no, it wasn't the little boy either. It was Mr. Jung who came in between and suffered the impact instead.

"Jung?!" She yelled as she saw him
Collapsing infront of her.

"Jungkook go and save the girl." Mrs. Jeon whispered and pushed the boy away as she ran towards Mr. Lee to snatch the gun away.

She struggled alot and she managed to point the gun up towards the roof. She was strong, a active acrobat and could protect herself in cases of fist fight but right now the situation was different with the presence of a gun.

Jungkook listened to her order and unlocked the door, opening it. He stepped inside and closed the door in fear. For a few seconds he looked around the room, getting comfortable with the darkness that lurked within.

His eyes met your small figure and he walked closer to you.

A gunshot was heard

It was Mr. Lee who was shot on his foot. He harshly pushed Mrs. Jeon to the floor and screamed in pain.

"You peice of shit!" He pointed the gun blindly at the women and pulled the trigger. The bullet peirced through her chest and she chocked on her breath as blood started pouring out from the wound.

His eyes widened as he realised what he had just done. With a few more curse words, he fled the scene  with a limping leg. Totally forgetting about the presence of jungkook and y/n.

He knew he wasn't safe anymore. He knew that Mr. Jeon will find him before the police. And the punishment would be harsher. The option right now was to turn himself in but even that wouldn't work as the police would just hand him over to Mr. Jeon who would gladly give him a slow and painfully torturous death.

He a to run away. He knew he'll be found but he had to try.

Once no voice was coming from outside, jungkook peaked through the small opening on the door.

He carried y/n and walked outside to find his mother breathing her last chocked breath.

"Mom?" He called in utter shock as he stood there.

"J-jungkook-ah....." she managed to breath out forcing herself to stand up. "T-take y/n and go to..... the p-police for me would you."

"What about you mommy?" The boy teared at the sight of his helpless mother.

"I'll be fine just go. Keep her safe would you." She spoke as she managed to smile at her son, even this small gesture giving her excruciating pain.

"I will mom." He cried as she pushed the both of them out with her remaining strength.

Just like she said, jungkook carried y/n and ran all the way to the police.

Within 4 minutes of his leaving the abandoned building, his mother lied down on the cold floor and breathed her last few chocked breaths with a smile on her face.

"I love you, son. Take care of your dad when I'm gone...." she breathed out and it was her last breath. She was now out of pain and misery and lied on the ground, lifeless with a smile decorated on her face.

____________________________________

A/n: that was a...... emotional chapter *sobbing*

And I think this chapter would be the last update for a few weeks because my exams are starting and my whole life depends on that 3 hours exam.

Wish me all the best cause I need a good college to be able to live in the future.

And like always
Thanks for your support
I love you guys.

Stay healthy
Stay happy
And stay hydrated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
616K 20.4K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
5.6K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
11.4K 461 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...