The Purest of Cullen's

By KolMikaelson63

She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more... More

The Purest
1760
New Born
Volterra
Decisions
Esme
A mother's dying wish
Piano
New Encounters
New Arrivals
The Olympic Coven
Alaska
Twilight
The New Girl
Lunch
Problems
Painting
I'm Fine
Car Accident
Plane Ticket
Cooking
Baseball
The Chase Begins
Only Ashes Left
Prom
New Moon
Birthday
Stitches
Airport
Old Friend
Memory Lane
Those Red Eyes
Father Dearest
Trouble With Bella?
Back to the Volterra
Red Meet's Gold
The Lion's Den
Voting
Eclipse
It's a Deal
Red is Coming
Reliving it
Intruder
The Stories Behind Them
Graduation
Training
Aliby
Watching
A Fight to Remember
It Began
The burning
Breaking Dawn 1
Everyone has a dark past
Always
Love
Dancing
News
Phone
Change in Plans
Anxious
You shouldn't be here
Relaxing
No one else
Not so bad after all
Family
Hunting
Renesmee
Breaking Dawn 2
Awakening
Nessie?
A Cat
Time
Edward's Witness
A shocking fall
Unexpected
1960
You Left
Fight
Dancing
Improving Your Ability
Present
His Past
Trouble
I see it
My Brother
A Shield
The day it all happened
Nothing
The Reason
Can we fix us?
He was there
The Redcoats are coming!
The Final Battle
Happy Ending?
Unexpected Meeting
I wasn't joking
Revenge
Look-alike?
Alright Kid, What's Wrong?
You Broke Me...
Better this way...
Letter
Tea Cup
Bonus: The Soldier
Bonus: Her Star
Bonus: It's Finally Time...
Bonus: Double Surprise
Bonus: Parenthood
Explanations
Thank You...

Pure Smile

14.7K 474 21
By KolMikaelson63

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When Natalia got back to the house she was met with a sleeping Jacob on the couch and Rosalie holding baby Renesmee in her arms by the fireplace causing a smile to appear on Natalia's face. As Natalia placed her bag on the dresser it made Rosalie look up in the direction from where the girl came and smile.

"Hey," Rosalie said softly not wanting to wake up the baby. Walking over to the couch which Rosalie was sitting on Natalia sat beside her while looking down at the sleeping girl.

"Hey... Where are Edward and Bella?" When Natalia walked in she was surprised not to see Bella sitting by Renesmee with Edward by her side.

"They went over to see the new house." When Rosalie said that she looked over at her sister with a knowing look causing the two to share a quiet laugh not wanting to wake up Renesmee or Jacob.

Sighing Natalia leaned back on the couch while looking at the baby with a small smile.

Everything was great right now, they're life has finally come to a calm moment. Of course, Natalia knew that now with the fact that Bella had changed into a vampire, they would need to move again so no one would see her. Natalia wasn't sad nor excited about the thought of leaving, she knew she wouldn't go with her family but go back to New Orleans and for some time have a life away from her family, especially now that Edward has his own family.

The only thing that made her sad about the thought of leaving was Seth, they spoke about her leaving before but she still knew he would hurt. It's not that she doesn't want him to go with her because if he asked about it she would say yes it's just the fact that he's still so young. Natalia didn't want his whole life to be centred around her, she wanted him to follow his dreams and if these dreams were going to college then to do that. He hasn't even finished High School yet and in her eyes, he would need to at least finish that.

There was also the fact about his pack and family, she just couldn't do that to Leah and Sue. She couldn't take him away from his family. That would just be too selfish.

Besides, Natalia wasn't sure how Althea and Jeremy would react to her friend, they obviously knew about the shapeshifter but it would have been different if they met face to face.

Noticing that her sister had grown quiet Rosalie looked over at Natalia to see her spaced out with a small smile on her face. But Rosalie was always able to look past that pure smile, she must have been one of the best people when it came to reading Natalia's emotions the most. Some would even say she was better than Edward.

Natalia would deny it whenever Rose tried to talk about it, but Rosalie saw it every time. The fake smiles, trying to convince everybody she was perfectly fine. There were moments when Natalia smiled but something felt wrong, like a little crook over her mouth, coming from deep inside her soul.

And it broke Rosalie's heart every time she saw the sad look in her eyes, the corrupted fake smile she'd put on as a daily dress.

But even as much as she tried to appear strong on the outside her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, it was her eyes that would mostly be the ones that would show her true feelings because her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Rosalie's voice broke the silence which caused Natalia to blink out of her daze and look over at her sister who looked over at her with a knowing sad look causing Natalia to shake her head smiling.

"Don't worry about it, I was just thinking about the fact that we will need to leave." Nodding while looking down at Renesmee Rosalie let out a sigh before speaking.

"I know, but don't worry we'll come back. We always do." Natalia looked over at Rosalie thanking god that she was looking at Renesmee right now for if she looked at her she would have seen that she was still hiding something. Hiding the fact that they wouldn't be leaving together but apart.

♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning Natalia was sitting by Jacob on the window reading her book while Jacob was harshly eating a sandwich and looking out through the window at Renesmee and Rosalie who were playing.

Not looking up from her book Natalia smiled teasingly at Jacob at the fact that he was jealous about the blonde taking care of Renesmee.

"Don't be so jealous Jacob or else from the anger, you'll bite off your finger." Hearing Natalia say that it made Emmett look over from his newspaper and at his sister chuckling while Jacob just rolled his eyes.

At the sound of coming footsteps, Natalia finally looked away from the book to see Edward and Bella coming with their arms around each other. Natalia was quite surprised that the pair finished so early, their whole house was actually betting about how long the two would be gone enjoying themselves. Natalia herself was betting on a week, but it turns out even she was wrong.

Also noticing the pair walk in Emmett looked over at Natalia with whom he shared a knowing teasing look before he decided to say a teasing comment directed at the pair.

"Wow. Done already?" When Emmett says that Bella looks over at Emmett giving him a look before looking over at Jacob.

"Where's Renesmee?"

"Blondie stole her." Rolling her eyes at Jacob's attitude Natalia looked over at Edward and Bella with a lingering teasing still on her lips.

"Don't mind Jacob, he's just jealous." Jacob looked down at the blonde with a gentle glare while the married pair chuckled.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett's comment made Natalia look over at him with a raised eyebrow as she stood up with her book.

"Or maybe the whole house? Like Emmett and Rosalie did in 1936." Emmett let out a groan while Edward and Bella chuckled again.

"It was one time, one time!" Emmett said defensively causing the blonde to roll her eyes.

"Once too many." Emmett opened his mouth to comment back against his sister but he was cut off by the phone ringing. Everyone stayed silent as they looked at the phone with everyone in the room knowing exactly who it was.

Charlie has been calling the house asking about Bella multiple times a day. Natalia was thanking God that when she went to bandage up Seth Charlie wasn't home only Sue or else she would not have exited the house because of him bombarding her with questions about his daughter.

"Is that Charlie?" Bella asked feeling bad for her father.

"He's been calling twice a day," Edward answered his wife before Jacob countered with a comment.

"He's in pretty rough shape."

"Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." As Carlisle said that Natalia looked over at the newborn vampire with a sad look knowing exactly what she was going through right now, she felt the same when she had to leave her father in London back when she was changed. It was a very hard moment in her life but she knew it had to be done, for her and her father's safety.

"He needs to mourn, Bella." Hearing Natalia speak up gently Bella barely nodded while looking at her and moving back to stand by Edward.

"Okay. We'll do it tomorrow." Bella said but you could hear the guilt in her voice. Emmett threw his newspaper away while standing up and walking over to Carlisle.

"I'm gonna miss this place." When Emmett said that it caused Jacob to tune in more into the conversation.

"We'll come back. We always do." Carlisle replied to Emmet causing Jacob to now look around the room confused before looking over at Carlisle alarmed while he pushed away from the wall.

"Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving." Jacob said with the panic being very evident in his voice.

"Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her." When Carlisle said that Jacob could feel his heart clenching in his chest as he looked over at Bella and Natalia.

"So you just disappear?" When Jacob said that Edward looked over at him with an almost sorry look.

"Jacob, we don't have another choice." When Edward said that Jacob looked over at Natalia while walking forward.

"What about Seth? You're just going to leave him? I don't think that he'll be too happy about it." Jacob hoped that if he mentioned Seth it would make Natalia somehow talk her family into staying but unfortunately, that was not the case and Natalia shook her head sighing.

"I already spoke with Seth... I'm sorry Jacob."

A/N
Early upload because the last chapter hit 100 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.9K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
14.7K 457 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
8.8K 280 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
100K 3.7K 17
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...