BTS One Shot Collection (Requ...

By JeonChristineee

!!REQUEST CLOSED!! (I'm sorry :< ) Annyeong~ One shot collection of BTS for you ^_^ I'll do my best to make y... More

MUST READ
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 1)
J-Hope: My Love, My Hope
Taehyung - What's best for him..?
Jimin - Why did you make me do this, Agy?
J-Hope - You Are My Miss Right
Jungkook - Too Late
J-Hope - Happy Birthday My Sunshine.
Jungkook - You're always ignori-- What?
Jungkook - It Was Mutual All Along
Jin - Till My Last Heartbeat
Jungkook - You're My Pabo.
Jimin - Saturday Mornings
Jungkook - Why do you have to look so far?
Jimin - What took you so long, Jimin?
Please Read.
Jungkook - 1-4-3
Jungkook - Please Remember...
Jungkook - Please Remember ... (Part 2)
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 2)
Taehyung - I learned it the hard way.
Taehyung - Is This Really Happening?
Taehyung - He was with me all along.
Taehyung - If only I knew
Namjoon - I can't live without you.
Taehyung - Not Anymore.
Jimin - The Yes Game.
Taehyung - I'm not leaving you.
Jimin - No Pain No Gain.
Jungkook - Different Worlds.
Jimin - My Silent Angel
Bad Boy In Luv (Part 3. Finale)
Hoseok - Started With A Smile.
Jimin - I'll hold you still.
Jungkook - Life full of wrongs.
Taehyung - The real me
Jimin - It's Over Now.
Jungkook - Do You Like Me?
Jungkook - Promises.
ATTENTION, REQUESTERS.
MUST READ. *Additional rules and reminders.
Jimin - I'm sorry.
Jungkook - It was all a mistake.
Jungkook - Listen To Me
Jungkook - Me?
Namjoon - First Song, First Love
Jungkook - Return It.
Yoongi - Losing My Cool
Taehyung - Never Again.
I'm so sorry...
Jungkook - I'm Here Now
Author's note
Jungkook
Jimin - Should have known better.
Taehyung
Jimin
Bad Boy In Luv.... Full Fanfic!

Suga - I Don't Even Care

12K 290 32
By JeonChristineee

WARNING: might contain some cursing but only a few at the last part ;)

Min Hae's POV

As I stand infront of locker, gathering the things I'll be needing for the first three period, I heard whispers around me with everyone's stares/glares on me.

Oh. He's here, I thought.

"Goodmornig" I heard his voice and the sound of the locker he, I assumed, leaned on creaked abit.I closed my locker and found him smiling at me with his hands in his pockets, looking as charming as ever. It's been months since he just suddenly decides that he wants to pursue me. The smart, popular, handsome, rich guy that everyone's drooling about. The guy who has a mental problem, liking a girl like me who's a nerdy wall flower, a nobody, everything he isn't. The guy whom I wanted to avoid falling for because I just might get hurt..

But it's too late.

Everytime he smiles at me or just even walk beside me, my heart never fails to flutter as my cheeks feel hot with my stomach doing some rumbling things, making me feel... weird.

The guy who might just break me. The guy who made me fall for him. The guy who made me feel like I'm a someone, even if I refused him alot of times.. Min Yoongi.

"Morning." I briefly say before walking ahead but he quickened his pace to catch up with me, and soon, we were walking side by side down the hallways of the campus, making everyone whisper endlessly once again.

"So, how's your day so far?" he asked

"Why do you keep doing this, Yoongi?" I stopped walking, looking at him and he did the same.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I mean.." I sighed. "I'm not even close to your standards, why are you playing with me?" I said with my voice slightly shaking.

He looked straight at me as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the empty lab room, closing the door behind him

"What are we doing he-"

"You're right." I stopped when he spoke. "You're not near my standards but why have you shaken up my heart? How come you make me do things I never thought I would? Why would you make me feel like a helpless fool, trying to make you notice me, gathering up courage to talk to you even if I know it'll be awkward when I run out of topic? I'd never even bother before, but why do you have this effect on me? Answer those questions then I just might answer why I'm pursuing you." he said looking at me straight in my eyes as I felt the weight of his sincerity in every single word he just said,

"Tell me.." he started softly as he hesitantly took a step towards me.

"Is it wrong to pursue the girl I like?" he asked..

"You're serious..?" I asked shakily, as my breathing was uneven my heartbeat was 10x faster than usual.

"Pabo. I was from the start." he said as he just enclosed me in his arms which I never want to let go of me. "Stop looking down at yourself, will you? You're worth more than you think."

"But-"

"Whatever your argument is, nothing will change what I feel for you." he said not even letting me finish my sentence.

I smiled as I clutched onto the back of his shirt.

"Will you give me the chance to make you feel how special you are and nothing of those which are in your head?" he asked pulling slightly, just enough to look at me.

"What chance?" I asked playing dumb with a smirk.

"Wi..Will..- Ugh that's not fair. You know what I mean." he said frustrated and flustered, trying to get the words out as his cheeks turn crimson red.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I smiled innocently as he muttered stuffs under his breath.

"Will you.. be.. m.my g.g.girlfriend?" he managed to stutter the words out as he caught me off guard. Now it was my turn to blush furiously, still locked up in his arms as I couldn't hold his gaze any longer. I looked away, bit my lower lip as I slowly nodded. He chuckled lowly before placing my chin inbetween his index finger and thumb, turning my face towards him as he kissed me.

I gasped, covering my lips with my eyes wide after he pulled away.

"Just to get back at you for making me say such embarrassing things." he winked before letting me go after hearing the warning bell which means 5 minutes till classes starts.

"I'll walk you to your class." He offered.

"No, you'll be late.. Go ahead. Seniors should be a role model and not be late." I told him

"Hoobaes should be obedient to their sunbaes. Come on, let's go to your classroom." He said taking my hand, leading the way without giving me any chance to protest. I smiled as I walked beside him, looking away, feeling butterflies in my stomach when he slowly intertwined his fingers with mine.

----------------------------------------------------------

News spread like wild fire as everyone was talking about us as soon as we entered the canteen.

"Well since everyone knows now, may I?" he asked and I raised a brow at him, questioning whatever was going through his head. He just smiled and took my hand, making the other girls gasp and whine at the side as he leads the way to buy some food for us before we went to the garden to eat alone without everyone staring or talking about us.

"Min Hae yah~" he said, scooting beside me as I took a bite of my sandwich.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Kyeopta" He said pinching my cheeks before taking his sandwich. "I want you to meet my umma." he suddenly said which choked me.

I coughed hard as he panicked to give me some water and after I recovered, he laughed.

"Don't be nervous. I'm sure she'll love you!" he smiled encouragingly.

"I hope so.." I muttered.

~Dismissal Time~

"Min Hae yah~" he called from the door as I was fixing my stuffs.

"How do you get out of your class so early? The bell just rang." I said chuckling lightly.

"I'm the king of the campus, what can I say? haha!" he laughed, entering our room, making some girls squeal.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh wait are we gonna meet them today?!" I shrieked and he just nodded, smiling. He took my hand and led me out of the classroom as I was paralyzed with the thought that I'll be meeting his parents on the first day we've dated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought we're meeting your mom?" I asked confused.

"We are.." He said texting as his other hand was on mine.

"Then what are we doing in the principal's office?" I asked. He just smiled at me when the secretary said we were allowed to go in now.

As soon as we did, I regretted it.

"Umma, Annyeong~" Yoongi said, giving a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Mrs Min. Why didn't I know?

"Hey my boy, anything wrong? Oh. You brought your friend?" she said acknowledging my presence.

"A.annyeonghasseo, principal nim." I bowed.

"Annyeong, Min Hae ssi" she smiled at me.

"Oh? You know eachother umma?" Yoongi lit up.

"Ofcourse. She's a very promising junior with such good grades." she said nodding.

"Omo! Umma, don't you know that you're praising my girlfriend right now?" Yoongi said which wiped the smile on her face in an instant. Then and there I knew what was going to happen..

"Uhm, Min Hae ssi, can you please go out for a moment? I'd like to speak with my son for awhile.." she said calmly and I bowed leaving the room with a Yoongi that was once happy now confused.

Ofcourse she'll ask Yoongi to break up with me. They're rich people. And all rich people would want their riches to be maintained so they marry rich people too, which I am not.

.

.

Yoongi's POV

"What's wrong, umma?" I asked as she sat on her big chair while I sat on the chair infront of her desk.

"Yoongi, you know all I want is the best for you right?" she said

"Again, what's wrong umma?" I asked, not liking where this conversation is going.

"Break up with her." she bluntly said,

"What? NO!" I said standing up.

"Yoongi, she's not fit for our family.."

"You compliment her one minute then you tell her she doesn't fit the family the next?! What the hell mom?!" I shouted enraged.

"She's a kind girl, a very smart and diligent student.. That's why she's studying at such a prestigious school, given the poverty she's in. It's because of the scholarship I gave, and reviewing her background, she'll only get looked down upon especially by your grandparents.." she said trying to calm me as she took steps closer to me.

"You know what mom? I don't even care about what grandma and grandpa will say. It's not them who's loving her. It's me. Why? Can you control your heart umma? Or do you want me to live like a robot, marrying a person I never even liked, having the wealth but never happiness. Is that what you want for me? Is that the 'best' you're talking about mom?" I asked, making her speechless and shocked.

"Mian mom. I've obeyed you countless times, giving up dreams and some friends just for the sake of pleasing you and grandma with grandpa, but I can't give up Min Hae. Not her mom. I'll have to disobey you on this." I said walking away.

"Your appa would be very disappointed in you." she said making me stop on my track.

"I actually can hear him cheering for me from above mom because I know appa only wants happiness for me. And sometimes, you gotta know the difference between wealth and happiness. They are two very different thing." I said before walking out of her office and slamming the door in the process.

I saw an empty waiting room and asked the secretary where Min Hae went. She said she left not longer than 5 minutes, so I ran outside to look for her.

I went to her classroom and saw her bag not there anymore. I went to her locker and found an empty hall.

Shit.

I ran out as fast as I could towards the exit of the campus and just in time, I found her taking a left from the gate.

"Min Hae!" I shouted but she didn't hear me. I ran faster as I did my best to catch up with her.

When I got close enough, I failed to slow down, ending up bumping into her as we both fell down on the ground with me protecting her from the fall.

"Yoongi?!" She asked surprised as she was still on top of me.

"Why did you leave without me?" I asked in between my fast breathing, closing my eyes shut as I rested my head on the cement below us.

"But your mom-"

"Talk shit." I rolled my eyes.

"What?" she asked confused.

"What she said were just pieces of shit. I don't care. I told you before. Whatever your argument was, nothing will change what I feel for you. I thought you were smart?" I smirked as she started to tear up.

"But she's your umma.." she said softly, sitting on my legs.

"Not even my mother can dictate who I'll fall for. No one can tell me who to love and what not. They can't do anything about it." I said, sitting up, resting my forehead on hers.

"Your family?" she asked

"I'll fight for you." I reassured her.

"Saranghae.." she said shakily, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulders.

"Nado, Saranghae"

-------------------------

A/N

Annyeong! ^^ sorry for the late upload but here's your one shot! Mian it took long but I hope you liked it! ^^ I had fun writing this, remembering the phase where Suga was my bias. keke~ :"> Enjooooy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 31 3
[Completed one-shots] So, I write a bunch of one shots here. requests are open ;)
2.5K 49 10
BTS one-shots. The stories may be -sweet,bubbly -funny, crazy -emotional, deep You can request any member and storyline you would like..in the mean t...
459 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
2.5K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...