The Purest of Cullen's

By KolMikaelson63

She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more... More

The Purest
1760
New Born
Volterra
Decisions
Esme
A mother's dying wish
Piano
New Encounters
New Arrivals
The Olympic Coven
Alaska
Twilight
The New Girl
Lunch
Problems
Painting
I'm Fine
Car Accident
Plane Ticket
Cooking
Baseball
The Chase Begins
Only Ashes Left
Prom
New Moon
Birthday
Stitches
Airport
Old Friend
Memory Lane
Those Red Eyes
Father Dearest
Trouble With Bella?
Back to the Volterra
Red Meet's Gold
The Lion's Den
Voting
Eclipse
It's a Deal
Red is Coming
Reliving it
Intruder
The Stories Behind Them
Graduation
Training
Aliby
Watching
A Fight to Remember
It Began
The burning
Breaking Dawn 1
Everyone has a dark past
Always
Love
Dancing
News
Phone
Change in Plans
Anxious
You shouldn't be here
Relaxing
No one else
Not so bad after all
Family
Hunting
Renesmee
Breaking Dawn 2
Awakening
Nessie?
Pure Smile
Time
Edward's Witness
A shocking fall
Unexpected
1960
You Left
Fight
Dancing
Improving Your Ability
Present
His Past
Trouble
I see it
My Brother
A Shield
The day it all happened
Nothing
The Reason
Can we fix us?
He was there
The Redcoats are coming!
The Final Battle
Happy Ending?
Unexpected Meeting
I wasn't joking
Revenge
Look-alike?
Alright Kid, What's Wrong?
You Broke Me...
Better this way...
Letter
Tea Cup
Bonus: The Soldier
Bonus: Her Star
Bonus: It's Finally Time...
Bonus: Double Surprise
Bonus: Parenthood
Explanations
Thank You...

A Cat

15K 485 87
By KolMikaelson63

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

"Take it away it's cold!!" Hearing the boy scream that while she pressed the ice pack to his back Natalia rolled her eyes before pulling the ice pack away from the large bruise that was on his back. Natalia moved around so now she was standing right in front of the boy with her arms crossed over her chest with a raised eyebrow as the boy slumped over the chair holding his back reminding her of what an old man would look like. She knew that his enhanced healing was already in progress hence the sweat on his forehead but that didn't mean the girl wasn't going to look after a bruise, especially one that was this big.

"Aren't you a shapeshifter? You go shirtless pretty much everywhere you go, even if the weather is completely freezing. How can you complain about a small ice pack?" When Natalia said that Seth looked away as he pouted and a blush appeared on his face making Natalia giggle lightly.

"Well that's different, I don't walk around putting a minus 100-degree ice pack onto my back." Natalia raised her eyebrow at his exaggeration as she looked at the ice pack she was holding in her hand. Letting out a sigh Natalia put the ice pack away and took the cream and bandages so she could finish up.

"Well don't worry, this will warm you up. No more coldness." When Natalia said this it made the boy sit back up straighter with a smile on his face as Natalia smiled.

Seth looked at his imprint through the mirror in front of him and he couldn't help but admire the little things he noticed about her, the way when she concentrated she would bite her bottom lip and furrow her brows. Or how whenever she would be sitting by the window drawing something she would get distracted by her thoughts and would just stare off into the distance not noticing anything that was happening around her. It was crazy how the girl could just be sitting on a chair doing absolutely nothing but to him she would be the most interesting thing in the room, having his absolute attention.

Feeling the boy's gaze on her Natalia looked over at his reflection in the mirror with a raised eyebrow as she finished wrapping his bruise.

"Seth? Everything alright?" Hearing Natalia's voice he blinked a couple of times before he smiled widely at his imprint and turned around in his seat so he was looking right at her.

"I'm great, I feel absolutely perfect. Thank you." Nodding lightly as she smiled Natalia started to put away everything she used back into the medical kit. As Seth watched the girl his brows furrowed as he realized something, although the pair were extremely close with Natalia treating Seth like he was her best friend, Seth barely knew anything about the girl. He knew she was still in pain after what happened with her mate causing him not to ask any questions for fear of making her sad or reliving bad memories. But he couldn't anymore, he wanted to know more about his imprint.

"Natalia?" The girl hummed as she closed the cabinet and turned around to face the boy showing that she listening.

"Tell me something about you." Her golden eyes widened not expecting him to say that.

"What?" Noticing the girl's surprise Seth nodded before continuing.

"Tell me something about you that no one knows. I want to know you better." Natalia thought about it for a second before answering. There weren't many things that she completely kept to herself so finding something to tell Seth didn't come straight away.

"I always wanted a cat." Seth looked back at the girl amused because of her answer as she smiled at him innocently.

"What?" Seth asked chuckling

"A cat. I never told anyone this but I always wanted a pet. A cat seemed the most efficient taking the fact my family has always not been fond of werewolves so a dog wouldn't have really worked." Seth laughed lightly making the blonde sigh.

"I know it sounds stupid taking in mind I'm a vampire but-" Shaking his head as he stood up he smiled down at the girl not letting her continue as he spoke up.

"It's not stupid. I really don't think it's stupid. I think it's cute." He said smiling brightly as she placed a hand on his arm showing she was thankful for the compliment.

"Can I ask you one more thing?" Natalia nodded again not suspecting anything as Seth let out a sigh preparing himself for what he was about to say.

"If you won't be comfortable with answering me it's alright I'm just curious... Can you tell me about him? About you mate? Like how you met or something like that?" As he finished that sentence it was like Natalia was in a movie and you just pressed pause causing her to freeze in her spot. She wasn't expecting this, of course, she knew he was going to ask about this topic sooner or later but she didn't think it would be this early.

"Okay, uhm well I don't think there are words that could perfectly describe him because he was so unique in even just the way he acted, but I remember meeting him for the first time, I don't think I will ever forget the feeling that I felt when I first saw him... It wasn't like listening to a new song, but like opening a book and finding a language you'd never seen before. He was something beautiful, meeting him was like meeting an enigma. I could never understand how he was able to exist in this world yet he does. " Seth furrowed his brows at the way Natalia described the man.

"You speak so highly of him," he said to her. "Why do you do that? Why do you speak of him as if he was the greatest person on earth when he did nothing but break you so much that the cracks in your heart are practically visible through your eyes." She laughed lightly shaking her head as she looked down.

"That's the thing about love, isn't it? You'll let them get away with murder, even if it's your own," As Natalia looked back up at Seth she could see the broken look that he wore because of this conversation causing the already mixed emotions that she felt to go even crazier.

"Why? Why do hold on to something even though you know perfectly well that it hurts you? Wouldn't it be the best for you if you just let go?" The boy wasn't being selfish right now, he wasn't thinking that if he would be able to make her lose her feelings towards her mate it would mean they would be together. He was saying this because he knew just how much pain there was gathered up in her. He could feel it.

He could feel her pain and he just wanted to take it all away.

She looked up towards the ceiling in an effort to stop the boy from seeing how broken she felt right now knowing it would just make him feel worse.

"I..." A quivering sigh escaped her throat. "As much as I want it to be over, I'm terrified it actually is. I don't- he's been such a big part of my life Seth, and as much as he's hurt me he's still able to make me smile when I just think about him. I don't know what to do or how to feel...all I know is that at the end of the day, I need to focus on me and me being alright in the long run..." She looked straight ahead shaking her head slowly. Her voice cracked "...but I really don't want to lose him."

Seth's eyes completely softened as he wrapped his arms around her torso, when he started this conversation he was hoping that he would be able to get out her mate's name but he knew that asking this question right now would be just too much for the girl.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall apart on you right now.." Natalia saying this caused Seth to pull away and grab Natalia by the shoulders so he was looking her in the eyes with a serious but also soft gaze before speaking.

"Don't apologize, I should be the one to say sorry. I shouldn't have touched this subject. I knew it was a touchy subject." As his hands fell away from her shoulders he noticed the smile that appeared on her face.

Before Seth was about to speak up but he was interrupted by the bathroom door slowly opening and Leah walking in and hugging her brother. After a second she pulled away and her smile changed into a frown and she punched her brother in the shoulder.

"Ow! Leah, what the hell was that for!?" Said, Seth, while massaging his arm as Natalia looked between the siblings with an amused smile.

"You know what it was for, it's why I always punch you... For being stupid." Leah's response made Seth roll his eyes and let out a huff but the sound of Natalia's laugh made him look over at her causing a gentle smile to make itself on his face with one thought going through his mind.

He will do absolutely anything just to hear her laugh

A/N
Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 451 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
526K 14.8K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
2.9M 90.6K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
342K 7.6K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...